Home Made Porno Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh oh. What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"Robert sweetie; what's the matter?" Amy asked.

As they sat down Robert knew that Susan was on the verge of tears and would be unable to speak so he knew that he had to tell them what happened. He took a deep breath, released it slowly, and started to speak.

"While we were at the beach house today Susan and I had some really good ideas about the story for the movie. We wrote some really hot stuff and it got both of us worked up and well...things went further than either of us intended. We...we had sex." Robert said.

For a moment the room was silent. Finally Mark shook his head and shrugged.

"Well I suppose that shouldn't really be a surprise. I remember how we were all so excited that we went home and fucked the night that we all decided to make the movie. I won't speak for Amy, but I appreciate you telling me." Mark said.

Susan was surprised by her husband's reaction.

"You aren't mad?" Susan asked.

Mark shrugged.

"I'm not exactly thrilled about it Susan, but I understand it." Mark said.

"Are you sure you aren't mad?" Susan asked.

Mark nodded.

"Yeah; I'm sure baby. It's not as if you and Robert were working on stuff for a church garage sale and ended up having sex; you were writing a porno together, got worked up, and got each other off." Mark said.

Mark got up, pulled Susan to her feet, and held her.

"What are you thinking sweetheart?" Robert asked.

Amy took a deep breath and exhaled. She shrugged.

"I would have been fine with you having sex with the other girls if you'd decided to be in the movie with us, so I guess it's not that much different for you to have had sex with Susan while working on the script for the movie. I didn't exactly have the chance to say no since you weren't around, but I didn't exactly say no sex while you're writing. I understand how it could happen and I appreciate you telling us." Amy said.

"Are you sure?" Robert asked.

Amy nodded.

"I'm sure. If you can be okay with the idea of me being with John and the other girls in the movie then I'd be heartless to not be okay with you being with Susan while working on the script. In a weird way I'm kind of glad that it happened." Amy said.

"What? Really?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"I know you Robert; I know that you aren't the kind of man to cheat. Susan's not that kind of person either. If what you two were writing today was so hot that it got the two of you in bed together then this is going to be one hot movie that we're making, and that's the goal." Amy said.

"How about you Mark, are you and I okay?" Robert asked.

Mark shook his head and shrugged.

"Yeah; we're cool. This is one of those things that none of us considered the night that we agreed to make the movie. I knew that there were going to be several things that would come up; I wasn't expecting this one, but it is what it is." Mark said.

Susan put her hand on Mark's cheek and looked into his eyes.

"I'm so glad that you aren't mad; I was afraid that you'd be really upset. Since you're not there's something else we need to discuss. Since we still have so much of the script left to write there's a very good chance that something like this might happen again. Will you be okay with that?" Susan asked nervously.

Mark looked into his wife's eyes for almost a minute; then looked around at Robert and Amy.

"As long as it was a result of getting worked up by what you're writing and not just the two of you meeting for sex, and as long as Robert wears a condom; yes I'd be okay with it happening again." Mark said.

"Amy?" Susan asked.

Amy shrugged.

"I guess I'm okay with it. I agree with Mark that Robert should wear a condom and any sex you have should come out of a writing session rather than have you just get together for sex." Amy said.

Robert couldn't believe his ears. Not only were Mark and Amy okay with what had happened, they had given their permission for it to happen again. More than that, Susan, who had been so worried about what they'd done, had been the one to bring up the idea of it happening again. Robert shook his head.

"I guess I'll have to buy some condoms before our next writing session." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"That's a good idea; not that we'll necessarily need them, but just in case. I feel terrible about what happened, but what we wrote was so hot that I just couldn't help myself. If we're going to make the rest of the script that good or better things could get out of hand again." Susan said.

"If that happens so be it. The question now is do we tell the others about this?" Mark asked.

"I think we have to." Robert said.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"I know that normally something like this would be best kept private, but we're all involved with the movie and this came out of our part of making the movie." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I agree. The others should all know about this." Susan said.

"Well, we are having lunch at Tom and Lisa's tomorrow; I suppose then would be the best time to tell everyone." Amy said.

The next day the five couples got together at Tom and Lisa's house for lunch, drinks, and to hang out. Everyone knew that Robert and Susan had gotten together to start working on the script so they were curious to hear how things had gone. After everyone had eaten and enjoyed a few drinks Robert stood up.

"Okay guys, you've all been asking how our first writing session went yesterday and we've told you that it went pretty well, but there's something else that we need to tell you." Robert said.

Susan stood up.

"Things went so well and Robert and I got so worked up by all of the ideas that we were coming up with that we...had sex." Susan said.

Mark and Amy already knew what had happened, but the other 3 couples were surprised. Everyone sat silently for a moment letting the news sink in.

"I take it that you two are okay with what happened?" Eric asked.

Mark shrugged.

"I'm not exactly thrilled about it, but I understand. Thinking about making the movie that first night got all of us so worked up that first night that we ran home to fuck. We've all probably had sex several times over the past week thinking about the movie. Not only were they thinking about the movie they were actually coming up with ideas for the movie...that would be really hot. I can understand how something might happen." Mark said.

Amy nodded.

"We didn't consider that this might happen, but it did. I know that Robert isn't the kind of guy that was looking for an opportunity to cheat so if he had sex with Susan while they were writing he had to have been in a hyper-sexual state that was brought on by what they were writing. Since we want the movie to be both believable and incredibly hot I would say it's a good sign that two people who wouldn't cheat ended up having sex while working on the script." Amy said.

"Why did you tell us about this?" John asked.

"We felt we owed it to you. Five of you agreed to be in the movie and everyone agreed that you could have sex with each other for the movie, but we had no idea that something like this might happen. When it did it became part of the movie making process so since we're all in this project together we decided to tell you." Susan said.

"Well...thanks for telling us." Kelly said.

"I'm kind of glad it happened; if you couldn't help yourselves after what you'd been working on it must be really good." Lisa said.

"Lisa makes a good point. If what you wrote is so good that you two ended up together it will benefit all of us when it comes to the final product of the movie." Eric said.

The others all agreed that Robert and Susan being so worked up that they had sex was a good sign for the movie.

When Eric and Julie got home they were still talking about the news.

"That's crazy about Susan and Robert isn't it?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, it was quite the surprise. I'm not surprised that they fucked, but I'm surprised they told all of us about it." Eric said.

"You aren't surprised that they had sex?" Julie asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No; the mind is a very powerful organ, but at times it's also very primitive. If you get it really worked up thinking about sex it's going to want sex in the worst way. They were tossing all kinds of ideas back and forth for writing a porno so of course they were both turned on. I'm not surprised at all that they fucked. Personally I'd have kept it secret though." Eric said.

"If you had been in Robert's position and had sex with Susan you wouldn't have told me?" Julie asked.

"I would have confessed to you and I'd have made sure things were okay with Mark, but I wouldn't have told the others." Eric said.

"Why not? I thought that it was admirable that they felt that they owed it to us to tell us." Julie said.

"Knowing that Robert and Susan had sex puts a lot of pressure on everyone." Eric said.

"How does them having sex put pressure on anyone else?" Julie asked.

Eric shrugged.

"We've all been having fun thinking about making the movie and talking about making the movie. We've all had some really hot sex thinking about the 5 of you who said you'd be in the movie having sex in various groupings. It could have stayed just that...a fantasy, but now it can't." Eric said.

"I don't understand." Julie said.

"I think that we're all serious about making the movie, but we all assumed that we had until the first day of shooting to change our minds and back out. The second that two of us that aren't married had sex our ability to back out went away. Now instead of having until June or something to decide if we want to actually do this here we are in February, just a week after agreeing to do it and we're committed. We have to make the movie now. If Robert and Susan hadn't had sex...or at least not told us about it, we could have gotten ready to shoot and then called the whole thing off. They would have had to deal with what happened, but the rest of us wouldn't. Since they told us we all feel partially responsible so we're committed to making the movie." Eric said.

Julie nodded.

"I guess you're right. I don't think that I'll want to change my mind about being in the movie, but if I did it would be hard to do it after hearing about Robert and Susan." Julie said.

"Exactly. Whatever bumps we face from here on in we're going to find a way to make this movie now." Eric said.

To be continued...