Home on the Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica seized one of Cristy’s lips between her teeth and pulled back gently, teasing the captured flesh with her tongue. Her left hand stroked along the girl’s inner thigh and then she carefully introduced a finger into the petite woman’s tight passage.

Cristy groaned and tossed her head, chewing unconsciously on her lower lip. Erica licked and nibbled along her soft inner labia, working from her entrance upwards. She held her long finger still and enjoyed the gentle clutching of the petite woman’s inner muscles.

As her tongue moved closer to Cristy’s clit, the soft squeezing became more pronounced and occasional spasms rocked the redhead’s hips. Erica jumped the last bit, wrapping her tongue around the small bud and sucking lightly.

Cristy’s head rolled back and she threw an arm across her eyes. Her mouth was open, but no sound issued from her lips, even though they were open wide. She let out a shuddering breath and her tongue slipped out to lick her bottom lip.

“Oh God,” she moaned when Erica began to gently saw her finger in and out.

Erica could sense the tension in her little lover. She could feel it in Cristy’s thighs, in her pussy and ass. She could hear the need escaping from her mouth with every breathless gasp and sigh. The tall doctor sucked harder, pulling the nubbin of flesh out from its protective surrounding flesh and dusting her tongue over it.

Cristene squealed, the sound stretching out to a long, keening cry of pleasure as her hips jogged as much as the cast would allow. Erica continued to lick and kiss, slowing her pace as her small lover came down from the orgasm. When she finally lay still, Erica rose to her knees and peeled the panties down her lover’s long legs. Cristy was still lost in the afterglow and offered neither resistance nor help.

Erica rose and kicked out of her boots as she unbuttoned the fly on her jeans. She shucked them and her boxers, without sitting and hurried around the bed to grab her harness. The dildo she had used on their ill fated ride was still attached, but she didn’t waste time changing it. She stepped into the harness and pulled it up, pausing only to slide the fat plug on the inner strap into her soaked pussy, before tightening the buckles.

She mounted the bed and knee walked back between Cristy’s widely splayed legs, nudging them open even more with her thighs. Cristy seemed totally oblivious to her movements until Erica rubbed the head of the cock up and down the pretty redhead’s lips. She stirred then, smiling up at her lover, but a panicked look crossed her face when she saw that Erica was wearing her harness.

“Baby, I can’t have your weight on me. We’re going to have to wait,” she said ruefully.

“Like hell we are,” Erica retorted.

The tall girl slipped her arms under the redhead’s legs and lifted them, bringing one to each shoulder. She scooted her knees forward and opened them, until she could feel Cristy’s mound against her own where the harness opened up. Her cock was lying on her lover’s pubic triangle and Erica smiled at the image, before grasping the dong and forcing it down.

Cristy groaned as the heavy latex bent and then gasped when it reached her entrance. The toy was bent nearly double and Erica smiled wickedly before releasing it. Cristene’s eyes shot open as it uncoiled and drove deeply into her. Erica gave her no chance to adjust, rocking her hips back and driving them forward. The motion was harder on her, as she had to both hold Cristy’s legs up and keep her own weight off her lover, but she soon got the hang of it and began to fuck the little redhead in earnest.

One orgasm, then two, then three, Erica marveled at how easily her girl was coming. She looked down and realized this angle was perfect, dragging the entire length of the shaft along Cristy’s clit with each stroke. For her part she felt almost nothing, the toy having ridden up high on her pubis and away from her clit. Smiling, she redoubled her efforts, enjoying the incredible high of watching Cristene as she rode from one shattering climax to the next.

“No, No, No…please baby…no more…please” she whimpered at last.

Erica was loathe to stop, but she knew where her lover was. That ragged edge, where pleasure was so acute it was almost unbearable. How many times had Cristy taken her there with her talented tongue?

She regretfully pulled out and crawled around to cradle her small lover’s head in her lap. Erica shed her shirt and bra, before gently turning her lover’s head. Cristy’s lips latched onto her nipple, almost instinctively and the exhausted girl began to nurse.

They fell asleep that way. Holding one another. Connected in a way that went beyond the ability of either to explain. Timeless and inseparable, except when a small blonde angel’s movie ended and she began to raise hell downstairs.

Finis