Home Sweet Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Did you ever believe in your dreams that I would be the girl for you?" Courtney asked and Derrick smiled as he unbuttoned her jeans. As he pulled the zipper down he looked up with a devious smile.

"You want your answer, lose the pants and panties." Courtney looked down and laughed.

"Shoes and socks too?" She asked and Derrick nodded quickly. She stood from the bed and stripped. Derrick moaned in approval and his cock instantly filled with blood. She stood naked in front of him and smiled at his tenting pants. She pointed to his pants and he smirked before undressing. Once he joined her in being nude, she sat on top, his cock splitting her outer lips. She smiled and rolled her hips, enjoying the feeling of him between her legs.

"Honestly, I never thought I would be with you. I was always looking for a woman that wanted to know me for me. Guess I should have looked closer to home." His reply drew a quiet chuckle from them. "What about you?"

"Well." Courtney said as she lifted up and took his cock. She guided it to her wet pussy and moaned as his organ parted her lips and slowly sunk deep. Once her bare pussy was pressed against the base of his cock she smiled. "Yes. Ever since the mall I wanted you." She said and began rolling her hips. "I'm attracted to you in every way. The fact that you fit inside me perfectly is a wonderful bonus." She grinned before bouncing slowly. Courtney's pace slowly quickened, but not fast enough for Derrick. He stopped her and lifted her ass slightly. Courtney moaned in anticipation and looked down, her eyes smoky with lust.

"Yes baby, come on fuck me good." Courtney nearly begged and Derrick held her in place.

"Does it matter what I am?" Derrick asked and Courtney looked down momentarily in confusion before cluing in.

"I don't care if you're my brother or my cousin. You're more than that to me. You're my lover, my everything and that's so much more than a mere family member. Please fuck me lover." Courtney said and tried pressing down. Derrick slapped her ass and Courtney gasped and pressed down o his chest. Derrick raised his hips slowly, drawing a sigh from his lover. "Stop teasing me!"

"As you wish." He replied and slammed into her. Courtney screamed in joy as he rammed deep as quickly as he could. Courtney sat up and let him take complete control, her arms resting at her sides. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." Courtney gasped as her tits shook with each thrust. Her gasps turned into moans as her body quickly felt on edge. She rolled her head back and grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard, driving her pleasure higher. Her pussy felt on fire as Derrick gritted his teeth, putting everything he had into fucking her. Courtney fell forward but Derrick never slowed in his pace. She held on for her life as he pumped endlessly into her. She could only squeak as the pleasure coursing through her denied her a chance to scream. Derrick finally slowed and both sucked in deep breaths.

"Holy fuck." Courtney whispered and raised herself up on her shaky arms. Derrick ran his hands down her sweaty body, finally resting on her hips. Before Courtney could prepare for another bout, Derrick resumed his intense pace. She groaned loudly as his cock ravaged her, unable to make a coherent thought. The only thing she knew was her body reached its peak and began cascading the results upon her senses. What began as small tremors in her legs spread to her hips and as the euphoric feelings reached her chest she let out a pleasurable wail. Her nails lightly sunk into Derrick's chest as she stiffened completely on his rigid member. He continued to pound her and her jaw fell slack, the only sound crossing her lips being deep staggered breaths. She fell forward once more and Derrick grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them using them for grip to continue to plough into her.

"Please cum baby." Courtney begged in a whisper as her body wouldn't come down from its peak. She could barely breathe as Derrick had granted her wish. Derrick began to slow and Courtney felt his cock stiffen further, the sign that he was close to his own orgasm. He tried to fight it as long as he could, drawing out the relentless orgasms that nearly put her mind on lockdown. He groaned deeply as his will surrendered to his instinctive desires. He slammed once more deep into her and came. Courtney instantly lifted from the bed and screamed at the wall, his seed sending her to another height of heavenly bliss. Once her scream emptied out her lungs, she fell onto his chest and quivered in his arms as the last waves of semen left him.

Their wildly beating hearts were only beaten in volume by their heavy breaths. Derrick held her close while she recovered and when his cock shrunk and slid out, she let out a whine of disappointment and relief. She slowly lifted herself from his chest and kissed him tenderly, her hair creating a shield from the outside world.

"Holy fuck. Where did that come from?" Courtney asked as she regained her breath.

"Well you did say you wanted a quickie." Derrick replied and she laughed quietly. She bent down and kissed him softly.

"I love you." She said between soft kisses and Derrick held her close, telling her his response. Suddenly their door opened and both looked over to see a dishevelled Daphne stagger into the room. She closed the door behind her and glanced over and groaned.

"You look like you need a shower." Derrick said, trying to lighten the sudden awkward mood. Courtney looked concerned at her best friend and Daphne stared a moment longer before laughing.

"I do. Autumn has quite the assortment of toys but she used her favourite on me." Daphne's reply made both women laugh. "I got the rabbit."

"Rabbit?" Derrick asked and Daphne shivered in delight and pain as the name left his mouth. Courtney patted his chest and looked back at her man.

"Don't ask unless you want to know about a toy that can do it all apparently."

"Oh it can. It has sixteen settings, sixteen!" Daphne nearly exclaimed as she fell on her bed. "I've never been scared of a sex toy, until tonight. I was so scared I couldn't cum. I had to fake one so Autumn would stop. She knew that I was faking it but let it be. I'll say this. That woman can eat a pussy like it's the last supper. But like I said, she doesn't know how to turn me on."

"I know how to turn you on." Courtney said huskily and Daphne whined in response. Derrick chuckled along with Courtney as Daphne shook her head. "Poor baby, want me to kiss it better?" Courtney said with a smile and Daphne turned her head and looked at the naked couple.

"Maybe later, too sore, too tired." She replied and fell asleep.

"Come on baby, let's get some food." Courtney said and slipped her panties back on. Derrick watched as she dressed and looked down at her dressed pussy. "What, sometimes a girl likes to feel the cum sliding down her leg. At least I do." Courtney explained and Derrick shrugged his shoulders and got dressed. Daphne lifted her head and looked over at the couple and shook her head once again.

"Courtney, you're just weird, or have slutty tendencies." Her response made Derrick laugh while Courtney stared at her before grinning.

"Well Daphne, we all have a little slut in us begging to be unleashed. I guess Derrick just brings mine out. Yours came out tonight as well. I never thought you would have taken Autumn up on her offer."

"And it will be the last time I assure you. Now go find somewhere else to fuck and let me sleep. The room stinks of sex already." She grumbled and got up to open a window. The couple left laughing as Daphne fell back onto her bed. Courtney slowly led him to the communal kitchen and he sat down on a leather chair.

"KD sound good?" Courtney said and Derrick laughed as the token university student's dinner was started. She made the meal in silence, neither needing to say a word to each other. She served him his bowl and got her own before they moved to the small table.

"I don't want to leave." Derrick said and Courtney took his free hand in hers. She swallowed her mouthful and smiled.

"Neither do I but your schooling is important. If we want a future together we need it. I'll visit when I'm done. You'll still be there right?" She asked and Derrick nodded. Her classes would end several days before his last papers would be due with his exams finished. "We'll get together then and decide what we are going to do.

"We will decide our future together." Derrick said boldly and Courtney squeezed his hand.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers