All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

UGH! couldn't get past the first paragraph, annoyed the shit out of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Lovely story, well told and a nice combination of the romantic and the erotic.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
A real gem as usual GA

But the ending was a bit weak, didn't quite match the intensity of the exquisite buildup. As a writer, I know that the conclusion is often the hardest part of the story. And there were a few silly errors, a you're when it should have been a your... I suspect this was self-edited?

But with these wee criticisms, it was still head and shoulders above 98% of stories posted on Lit.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago

There is such a thing as too much build up. Well written, but a bit too drawn out for me. And I enjoy longer stories generally.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, entertaining read, but ...

... there are some truly annoying mistakes which stick out like signals to an English Language student like me. For example, writing 'decent' when you meant 'descent' and 'loathe' when you meant 'loth' (that one really jarred - look them up!) I have to say, too, that Rita comes over as a bit of a control freak. Overall, though, a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In English English loathe is spelt that way. Decent means good and descent means going down a hill here, but I didn't see it in the story as I skimmed the first bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

I agree with the commenter about too much build up. Why is she making him wait while she uses a dildo? She’s got the real thing right there. Get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Close to perfection

I loved the way she forced him to draw out the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, but way to long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.