Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she lifted her hips and reached between their bodies.

Tom gasped when he felt Rita grasp the shaft of his cock.

"I'm going to be your first, darling," Rita added, smearing the slippery cock-head around her own greasy sex. "You'll remember me, eh, Tom? I'm going to be your first fuck."

And with that, with Tom staring at her, his throat working, Rita eased the dome against her opening and lowered her hips.

"Jesus!" Tom cried. "Oh ... Rita ... Is that you?"

"That's me, darling. All that you can feel..." Rita smirked when, ceasing all external movement, she watched her lover's face, chuckling at his expression when she clenched her body around his girth. "You like that, huh?"

Rita winked and then her breasts flattened against Tom's chest as she settled on top of him and kissed his mouth. "Can you feel that, Tom?" She lifted herself upright on straight arms again, staring right at the astonished face below hers.

Awed by the sensation, by the molten heat that engulfed the length of him, Tom gulped while Rita allowed him to settle, giving Tom time to appreciate all that was happening to him.

"It ... It's incredible," he breathed.

Rita smiled, her breasts swaying when her hips began a slow, rhythmic roll. "It's about to get better."

Tom groaned, his hands instinctively going to Rita's breasts.

Rita's movements grew more urgent. "We're fucking, Tom. That's it. You've done it. You're there." She kissed her lover again, moaning and panting into his mouth before rising up once more, her hips never ceasing their rocking motion. "You're inside me. Fucking ... We're fucking, Tom. You're no longer a virgin, darling. Now, we're lovers."

Tom tried to take it all in at once. He attempted to commit each sensation to memory -- the heat of Rita clamped around his cock; her face; the sound of her moaning; the murmured words of encouragement; she sight of her breasts swinging; the slap-slap-slap of her flesh on his -- but of course it was too much to absorb, sensory overload, and soon enough Tom capitulated and let it all happen.

It was enough that he was there, lying beneath Rita, a woman he'd known forever.

Who better to share that moment with than her?

The tempo of Rita's rhythmic thrusts increased; her gasps and mewls indicating the level she'd attained on the pleasure scale. Tom's fingers found her buttocks and he dug in, hard. He squeezed that flesh as he thrust up to meet the vigorous downstroke, forcing Rita down onto him. His grip loosened, the tips of his fingers moving deeper, exploring the softness between Rita's thighs, fingertips sliding over the slippery flesh at their conjunction.

"This is so good," Tom gurgled, feeling where his own stiff gristle and Rita's slick opening melded together. "Doing this with you, Rita ... I didn't know it would be so ... so ... so fucking good."

Rita laid a series of kisses against Tom's face and lips, her hips maintaining their rhythm, her buttocks tensing.

"I knew it would be good for you, darling. I wanted it to be a memory to treasure."

Tom's hands moved from Rita's buttocks to her back. He embraced her with one arm, a hand gliding further until his fingers touched Rita's hair. He held her tight, his tongue deep in her mouth while the kiss went on and on. Rita moaned and mewled, her insides tight around Tom's cock, his fist clamped in her hair.

Then, with a grunt of effort Tom moved suddenly, rolling his weight onto one shoulder to turn Rita onto her back.

With his hard-on wedged inside Rita throughout the manoeuvre, Tom then hefted himself up into the press-up position.

"I want to be in charge now," he growled.

Rita grinned up at him and squirmed her rump against the bed. Her legs folded at the knees, her torso coming off the mattress as, using elbows and forearms as support, she glanced along the front of her body and saw that long cock disappearing inside her.

"Ooh, you big boy," Rita gurgled, a hand moving down so her fingers could splay the folds of her sex. "Use that big thing on me. Fuck me, you gorgeous bugger. Give it all to me." Rita gasped and winced and sucked her lower lip between her teeth when Tom began to move. She moaned and fingered her clitoris, her stare heavy-lidded and glazed. "Fuck me. Do it hard and fast."

Then Rita gave a long, low moan and fell back against the pillow, her hand wedged between their bodies.

Tom grunted and groaned at the sight of Rita's stretched opening accommodating him. It was an image almost too much to believe. He saw two fingers moving over her clitoris, heard the juicy squelch when his penis slid in and out, felt the heat and wetness of her, more memories to savour.

"I'm inside you. And look at you rubbing yourself like that. Oh, fuck, Rita ..." He gulped and shook his head, his mouth opening while he continued to stare down at his own length, the shaft glistening on the outstroke. "I didn't know a woman could be so wet," he gurgled. "My cock ... Oh, Rita, I'm covered with you."

But by then Rita had an agenda of her own. She could feel the onset of another climax and was determined to get there before an overexcited Tom let himself go.

"Fuck me, you bastard," Rita snarled, her teeth bared, painted nails digging into her lover's hips while her buttocks left the bed and she thrust up to take more meat into her body. "Fuck me. Hard! Bang me into the bed. Come on, Tom," she exhorted, her entreaty a squeal, her body moving urgently, everything focussed on her orgasm.

Spurred into a physical reaction by Rita's challenge Tom began to do exactly as she instructed. He slammed into her, thrusting deep for several strokes before, working on instinct, he altered the depth and tempo and angle of his attack.

It seemed to work, the irregularity bringing enthusiastic cries from Rita as she continued to stir her vulva with her fingers

"That's it!" Rita yelped, her chest and throat suffused pink. "That's lovely. That's just what I wanted. Oh, Tom, you're doing so well. You're first time and you're fucking me so well. I'm going to get there, darling. I'm going to come if you keep on loving me like this."

Thrilled by those words, Tom, albeit a little clumsy from lack of experience, hooked Rita's knees around his forearms. He somehow, as he thrust deep into her, with Rita groaning and moaning, her eyes rolling, managed to lean in and kiss her mouth.

"I'm coming," Rita grunted into that kiss. "I'm ... Fucking ... Coming."

The violence of the woman's climax, her tensed muscles, her arched back, jaw clenched as she spat and hissed through gritted teeth, crazed eyes locked on Tom's face while he stared down at her, carried him into his own juddering orgasm.

"Rita..." Tom managed before the surge began. But no more words came out of him, he was incapable of uttering a single coherent sound, all he could do was grunt hugely and let the flood rush out of him.

Rita's eyes widened, her hips slowing when, as her own climax rolled on, she registered that Tom was in the throes of his.

"Give it to me, darling," she panted. "Pour it into me."

Tom grimaced and thrust against Rita, the urge to be deeper inside her a visceral imperative. A sob burst out of him, the words coming thick and glutinous as he, spent, collapsed on top of a jubilant Rita.

"I love you, Rita." Emotion swelled in his chest. "God ... I love you. I want to do this with you forever."

Her arms encircled Tom while they both struggled for breath. "Shush, darling. Not now. Don't say that to me now, darling. You don't mean it." Her hand smoothed his short hair, her fingers caressing Tom's neck as he gasped into the pillow.

His muffled voice came to her: "I do, Rita."

"No, Tom. You don't. You don't love me. Not properly, darling. It's just the moment. It's what we've just done. That's what you're feeling."

The bed heaved with Tom's movement. He stared down at her, his eyes filling with the enormity of what he felt.

"But it feels so..." he began, shaking his head when the words he needed refused to form. Tom didn't have the vocabulary to express what he felt.

"I know, Tom. I feel it too. What we did tonight ... Yes, it's special. I wanted it to be that way for you." Rita nodded. "And you'll feel something for me forever, darling. You'll hold me dear in your heart because we made your first time so wonderful. But it isn't love, Tom." Rita grimaced and shook her head. "Oh, it's love of a kind, yes, but it isn't true romantic love."

She was wrong. He loved her. "But I want it to be."

A single tear slid from the corner of Rita's eye. "That's a dear, dear thing to say, you lovely, lovely man." She reached up and brought Tom's face down to hers for a lingering kiss. "Was it special, Tom? Did I make it wonderful for you?"

He sighed and nodded. "Yes."

"Do you think you could manage to do it again?" asked Rita, a smirk twisting her lips. She wriggled beneath her lover. "It feels like you're still capable."

"Do you want to?"

Rita chuckled and began to move. "Do I feel like I want to?"

Yes, Tom decided. She definitely did.