All Comments on 'Homecoming Ch. 07'

by Frinkles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great writing BUT.........

As always great writing but noooooooooo not Justine Send him back to Lula. I hate Justine. I will keep reading but I would be crushed if Daniel didnt end up with Lula, the woman he really loves.

lisastpaul07lisastpaul07over 16 years ago
NOOOOOO..........

Giving it a 75 cuz I cant belive he slept with the stank hoe. NO...........why why why????? he needs to go back to lu. Great story over all.

ebony_divaebony_divaover 16 years ago
OH MY GOSH!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE DONT LET HIM END UP WITH THAT WHORE LEAD HIM BACK TO LULU. FOREVER A FAN!!!!!!!!!!

FrinklesFrinklesover 16 years agoAuthor
Howdy and thanks for the feedback -- the Author

Hey there guys! Thanks so much for hanging in there and letting me know what you think about the story thus far. As for Daniel and Lula -- take your cues from his "present thoughts" not this past memories. Not everything is as it seems with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lula deserves better

Lula deserves better than an idiot that's easily manipulated, and that's not counting, one who will fuck anything with legs.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great story and well written

Daniel and Justine are made for each other and they great sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sooooo disapointed in Daniel

love the story, just hate wat happens in this chapter

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Okay

he is really starting to be a prick right about now. He wants Lula, then he does not, so he takes the next best thing right-Loser!!!

I pray that Lula finds someone that will love and cherish her for who she is-while away at college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's the DDS

The "Daniel Double Standard." I'm a little disappointed. Daniel was irritated, angry even, to think that Lula might be sexually active, but it's okay for him to "need" Justine and "want" Lula, and act out on, well, the "need" anyway. He's taking his "need" from Justine, someone he doesn't really want (unfair to her), and denying his "want" of Lula, the person he really wants (unfair to Lula... and himself). Sadly, it's mostly because of racism and, to some degree, because of his self-imposed limitations as her pseudo-brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous