All Comments on 'Homecoming Party'

by NotWhatSheSeems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kill the Cunt!

The ending should have been, hubby gets untied and thanks his wife then pulls out the 45 from his nightstand and kills them both. That would get 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bite her.

Lock your teeth on and don't let go until they untie you. What a stupid bitch. If not , play along. Then have them arrested for assault, battery and assorted other crimes. You've got the cum in your mouth and the bruises on your arms and legs. She's TOAST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

She sits on his face, lover boy squeezes his balls, he bites an enormous chunk off her vaginal lip. She's now screaming and bleeding badly. Do they take the time to hurt her husband or realize she is going to bleed to death unless they call 911? Here comes the ambulance and the police. She's off to the hospital and then jail. Her boyfriend is off to jail. Even if this stupid story goes they way you wrote it, unless they kill him, the minute he gets loose he's going to kill them. End to a poorly thought out piece of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can't rape the willing. The MC now realizes he has craved cock in his mouth and ass since he was a small boy. He'll soon ask Dexter to give him the semen directly instead of first shooting it into a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it very much. I thought Dexter was going to pull Robert's feet up over this head and duck Robert for his punishment... Wishful thinking...

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Another author who thinks that an idiotic story is no longer idiotic simply because he writes it. If they release him, they will go to prison for a very long time. So they have to kill him. But then they're on the run for the rest of their lives. So what does this author want to tell us with his story? I think he wants to tell us that idiots don't want to die out, which he underscores with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok, but would have been nice to have a better ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous