All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time for Frank and Mom to get Married

Frank and Mom, when united, are strong enough to be king and shadow. They are good together and getting better. Let them marry and take over. AnHoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Rifleman.

Some of what you suggest will happen over the course of the next few chapters. But not all of it. I hope the story continues to hold your interest though...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow!!! So many new characters put my mind in sort of a melt down

A lot of grief in the Homelands, and so much subterfuge and hate between the family members.

This chapter had almost too much information in it, so I read it twice to make sure I understood everything the author wanted to tell us.

Frank needs to find a way to increase his powers over the rest of his family, or the poor boy won't last very much longer.

Thanks for the good chapter

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, as always, DigDaddy.

Based on some of the comments I got on Part One, I thought I would try posting Part Two in a smaller number of longer chapters. I perhaps should have considered that this would mean some chapters would have so much going on that they might be a little overwhelming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES