Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

Not long after we all had cake and coffee, Mel stood up on the bench seat of her picnic table. "Look, I know you guys didn't want speeches, so I'll keep this brief. The two of you need to get out on the `dance floor' and show us how you really feel." She gestured to the back half of the pavilion, where we'd cleared away some of the picnic tables.

Everyone cheered. They didn't know exactly what we had planned, but they had know things wouldn't stay PG for long. "Good a time as any," I whispered to Lily.

She nodded, took me by the hand and led me out to the dance floor. My wife held one hand up in the air, twirled it around, and huge speakers suddenly appeared at the other end of the pavilion. A moment after they appeared, they began blasting out the requisite bass-heavy, feel-it-in-your-bones dance music.

Mel summoned a chair, placed it in the middle of the makeshift dance floor, and smiled at me deviously before departing.

Lily sat down and made a real show of sliding the garter up her thigh. A few cat-calls rang out as she exposed a shapely thigh. Once it was securely in place, she raised her leg high and stretched it out. Her muscles rippled delightfully as she pointed her foot and swiveled it around. Then she brought it back to the floor and snapped her frilly dress over her leg once more. My family replied with laughter and applause.

I knelt before her, looking back over my shoulder at my family as they egged me on.

Slowly, teasing the crowd as much as my wife, I raised her dress back up. I held it above my head for a few seconds, then let it drop over me.

By the laughter, I could only guess Lily was making some very suggestive facial expressions. I took hold of the garter and pulled it down with my teeth. I was tempted to give her a little treat while I was there, but I chose not to.

It was hard to resist though. She smelled wonderful.

Emerging with my hands still behind my back and the garter in my teeth, I stood up and turned around so everyone could see. This earned still more applause.

Lily clapped too as she stood up. "Now, baby, it's your turn," she said.

I feigned surprise, holding my hands up, palms to the sky, as I let her push me down into the seat. She gave me a very enjoyable lap dance for a few minutes. Even with her dress on, and her breasts still trapped inside the tight bodice, I came pretty close to getting off. She knew how to work her hips. And the crowd, for that matter.

As the song ended, she stood up and ripped the bottom of her dress off.

I heard gasps, laughter, and clapping. But it felt like it was worlds away. For the time being, my entire universe contained nothing but Lily.

Standing there, wearing the bodice of her dress, white knee-high stockings and gleaming white heels, and a pair of satin panties that were drenched in her juices, my wife took my breath away. The bodice looked like it had always been meant to be a corset rather than part of a wedding gown.

She continued the lap dance through another song. At one point, she stood facing away from me and, with her legs stiff, bent slowly over until her head was tucked between my legs. Her beautiful ass was spread out in front of me. Then Lily reached back and slapped that gorgeous ass, sending a light ripple across the pale blue flesh.

Still, she tortured me for a few more minutes. Whenever I tried to cop a feel, she batted my hands away. Only when the song ended did she finally go to her knees.

I heard someone whisper, "She's not going to-"

And then I was in her mouth.

After all that, I thought she'd work slowly, teasing me. But, no. She swallowed me to the hilt, pressing her nose against my pubes.

My family cheered her on as she bobbed up and down on my member, slobbering noisily, teasing my balls with her long, white nails.

I ran my hands through her otherworldly hair as she worked. Damn, but she was beautiful. Her skin was so smooth and fair, for all that it had an unusual hue. Her hair was dark, thick, and lustrous. Her big breasts were about ready to spill out the top of her corset.

And she knew how to suck a dick.

Not like Iva. Not like Mom. But she definitely knew what she was doing. Her tongue was flexible and her jaw had no problem opening good and wide for extended periods. Not long after she started, my first load of cum was sliding down the back of her throat. But she just gulped it down hungrily and kept right on sucking.

The members of my family were starting to get into the moment. It was quite a sight, seeing my whole family at work. But that was just about the last thing on my mind.

After swallowing another load of my spunk, my wife finally let me out of her warm mouth. Wiping herself off with the back of her hand, she asked, "Now?"

I ran a hand along her cheek, down her delicate chin. "Yes, baby."

Lily stood up, still holding my thick cock in one hand. "Excuse me, everyone."

Not everyone was quick to stop what they were doing. When she explained what she had in mind, though, she got everyone's attention well enough.

My heart raced. For a moment, I almost wondered how they'd respond. Almost hoped that no one would take her up on it, and I could have her to myself. But of course, that was just silly. No one in my family was going to turn down an offer like that.

Dad raced over. The others remained where they were for now.

"You found yourself a winner, son," Dad told me as he positioned himself.

Lily smiled up at me briefly then went back to work.

Dad gave it to her good. As a result, she wasn't exactly giving me her best anymore. I took the opportunity to survey the scene and actually take it all in.

Mel was riding her father while her brother fucked their mother from behind.

Iva and Cindy were on their backs, their holes filled by the tentacles with which Grandma had replaced her arms. It took a few moments before that registered. I couldn't decide if it was gross or really fucking hot. Perhaps it was both.

"Inside? Or paint her back?" Dad asked.

"Inside," I said, caressing Lily's hair. Her moan confirmed that I'd guessed correctly.

A moment later, jaw clenched and eyes squeezed shut, Dad jerked his hips and grunted as he deposited his seed inside my wife's womb.

After Dad got up and went to fuck his mother from behind while she fucked his sisters with her tentacles, Todd took his place. My brother went to one knee behind Lily, smacked her ass, and said, "Hello again." Then he pressed his thumb, shiny with lube, into her asshole. After less than minute of loosening her up, he replaced his thumb with his dick. He fucked my wife so hard she almost fell over. While he pounded her ass, he reached between her legs and played with her clit.

I started to worry about her teeth, but she took good care of me.

He lasted a good long time, even though he was working at a pace that should have worn grooves in the cement beneath him. Lily sucked another load of my cum out of me before my brother finally got off. He pulled out slowly, with a satisfied sigh, then stumbled away, knees wobbling. He clapped his son on the back as Sean took his place.

Meanwhile, Sean stared down at my wife, apparently unsure if this was really okay.

"Go ahead," I said. "She wants you to."

"Are you going to be mad?" he asked.

I laughed. "Only if you don't make my wife happy. She hasn't gotten off yet, but I think Todd had her pretty close when he finished."

He took a deep breath and slid his long, relatively thin dick inside Lily's pussy. She moaned in pleasure, saliva dripping down my balls, before resuming her steady humming.

Sure enough, it didn't take him long to finish her off. And as he slammed into her one last time, groaning, she reached another orgasm.

Lily took me out of her mouth afterwards and smiled up at me. "This is just perfect, baby." Then she reached down, scooped up some of the cum that was oozing out of her with her nails, and sucked her fingers clean.

"You're a goddess," I said. "I want you so bad right now."

My wife gathered up some more of the cum dribbling out of both her holes and licked it from her fingers. Then she cleaned herself up, stood, and slipped into my lap. Her Libido was thumping in time with the music. "That was something."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said, unzipping her corset and casting it aside.

"A few times," she said.

"I noticed."

"You don't mind that I kept you busy all that time? That every guy in this room not only fucked your wife, but a couple other women besides?"

"Baby, tonight, you're the only one I want."

She kissed me a few times. "What if Iva asked if she could join us?"

"I'd tell her she can wait. You don't get me exclusive long term, of course. But for her wedding day, yes, my wife can have as many guys as she wants and still know that she's the only woman who will get to feel my cock inside her."

Lily nuzzled my neck, nibbled my ears. "I'm never going to forget this night."

"I believe I heard something earlier, from some blue-skinned chick, about these big plans you have for me for tonight," I added.

"Oh, is that so," she said.

I pinched her ass playfully. "Wouldn't have to do with conceiving?"

"Maybe yes. Maybe no," she said. "Maybe I want you to fuck me real good before I say. We're going to make beautiful children though, aren't we?"

"What color do you suppose their skin will be?"

"Whatever you get when you mix pink and blue," she said.

"You're calling me pink?"

"Why, what do you guys think the color of your skin is?"

"Um, our crayon companies used to call it 'flesh.'"

She laughed at that. "At any rate, they're going to be beautiful no matter what color they are," she said as she took me inside her.

"Yes, they will be," I said.

Then I grew an extra cock and fucked the hell out of both of my wife's tight little holes. My hands enjoyed the pleasures of her round ass and large breasts. We kissed each other aggressively. I brought her to climax a half dozen times before I myself came.

Lily slipped out of my lap. If I hadn't reached out to steady her, she might have fallen over, her knees were so shaky. "So. What was the big surprise?"

"Follow me," she said. This time, she turned into an actual wolf, rather than a hybrid. She was still huge. Almost as large as a lion. As before, her fur was indigo, except for the softer, shorter fur on her belly and the underside of her tail, which was light blue.

I'd never tried a transformation this dramatic, but I thought I might be powerful enough.

The scent of my she-wolf filled my nose, drowning out the reek of the man-beasts standing around us. When she took off into the woods, I wasted not a moment before giving chase. She was larger than I was, and faster. Had she wanted to, she could have escaped me.

But this was a different game. She was toying with me. Leading me somewhere.

When we broke through into a clearing, she turned around and circled me. We fought for a time, clubbing each other with our paws and snapping our jaws at one another. But our fangs and claws drew little blood. Most of that was mine, of course, but not all of it.

We played with each for a while as wolves. In multiple senses.

But eventually, we returned to our regular forms.

The taste of blood was still in my mouth, and my nose sang with smells it had never known, never could know.

"That was intense," I said, as I pulled her on top of me. "I've never felt so powerful. Which doesn't make any sense, because I was half your size."

She purred as she nuzzled my neck. "You'll get better."

"Are all your people like this? Is that what the moon thing is all about?"

Lily laughed. "No. I suppose some of our kind gave rise to your silly little stories about werewolves, but we can be whatever we want. Same as you. Some of us have a fondness for wolves, but not all. Not even most."

"I'd love to see-"

"Can we talk about this later?" she asked. "If we have to talk about it at all? Right now, I really just want you to fuck me again. And again, and again. Please?"

I laughed, and did as she asked.

#

That night, we conceived our first child.

Even if Lily hadn't told me she was choosing to become pregnant, I'd have sensed it. As I poured my seed into her womb, I felt warmth fill us both, yet I also felt her Libido all but collapse. And not because I'd drained her.

If that was an unpleasant experience for her, though, it didn't show. She smiled ear to ear and looked like she might cry tears of joy. We didn't fool around any more that night.

But that wasn't to say we weren't physical. We cuddled like Mom and I had used to. Though I'd never felt as much guilt or fear when Mom and I laid together.

I wasn't supposed to be developing feelings for this woman. Had sworn to my mother that I wouldn't let it happen. Maybe that didn't matter now, since I wasn't sure when or if I'd ever see my mother again. But it still felt wrong.

And there was Iva to consider as well.

It came as something of a surprise when Lily informed me that women of our kind didn't need nine months to carry a baby to term. Just three. It wasn't surprising that pregnancy worked differently for us, but that I'd never heard that before. I wondered if I'd ever cease to feel as though I knew next to nothing about the rules of our world.

After a brief honeymoon, we returned to the Homelands. We agreed that we'd stay there for a month or so, then go to the mortal world for the rest of her pregnancy. That way, we'd be gone from the court for less than a week. Yet we'd still have plenty of time alone to get to know each other better before our child was born.

We didn't do a very good job of getting to know each other in that first month, but it sure was fun. And we often invited others to join us.

By the time we headed to the mortal world, I felt confident that Wendy and Iva could handle most of the affairs of state well enough without me. Wendy was proving to be an even better choice for prime minister than I'd hoped. She was smart, efficient, politically astute yet not unfair or unscrupulous, and dedicated. Madly in love with Iva, as well. Which was good, since Iva would be the one she'd be working most closely with, at least for a while.

Back in the mortal world, Lily and I threw ourselves into pretending to be a normal mortal couple. It was summer, and I was tenured, so I didn't worry about work.

As we started spending less time in bed and finally started to get to know each other, I was more and more sure that we were falling in love, as my mother ha said we would. My mother was never wrong about anything, though, so that shouldn't have surprised me.

We had plenty of disagreements, to be sure. About all manner of stupid little things. And there were some things I thought we should talk about, but we never did, because the very mention of them would make Lily shut down. But we never really fought.

Not while we were wearing people skins anyway.

Finally, the three months were coming to a close. It had been a tough time for both of us in many ways, though of course more so for her.

But there was nowhere else I'd have wanted to be than with her.

She looked so beautiful, carrying our child. Many of the women of our world, and perhaps even the mortal one, really were not meant to be mothers. Lily, however, was.

Nothing could have compared to watching my beautiful wife give birth to our first child. A son. It was trying, exhausting, exhilarating, and humbling. We'd made a life. A little boy that would one day make women melt without even trying. Including his mother.

We'd already chosen a couple to adopt our little boy. Though it was hard, as we both wanted to spend time with the baby, we delivered him within the hour. Otherwise, we'd get attached and we wouldn't want to give him up.

Which, perhaps, might not have been so terrible. But I wasn't ready for that yet. We'd at least have to wait until I'd given up the throne.

Lily agreed with all of that, but it still wasn't easy for her to let go. The next two days saw a lot of crying, and more than a little fighting. She eventually apologized for everything she said. But I was finally starting to consider the possibility that there might be more distance between what she wanted from this marriage and what I wanted from it than I'd allowed myself to believe.

But everything seemed fine during our first week back in the court. I took care of business during the day. More and more, that meant recruiting, and distributing patronage to, vassals. There were times that Wendy needed to consult me about things, but fewer and fewer. Particularly since Daphne seemed to have decided she wasn't ready to treat with me after all. That worried me, but was a huge relief at the same time.

By the end of the week, Lily told me she was ready to get pregnant again.

The second experience with childbirth was easier than the first. Lily took some pain medication, and I numbed her further with the same energy I'd often used to amplify or suppress her senses during sex. Why I hadn't thought of that last time, I don't know. Perhaps I'd just been too in awe. Or too confused.

It was no less humbling to watch. Perhaps more so, precisely because Lily was feeling no pain. It was an absolutely beautiful moment. The doctors couldn't believe how well she handled it, which made both of us smile.

Again, she gave birth to a boy. And again, we gave it away to a family we'd pre-selected. A model family, stable and loving, who lived in the suburbs, but was not too conservative. We didn't want our son to grow up with puritanical views about sex, after all.

On the drive back to our place, she was numb and non-responsive. "Babe. Did you see the nursery they'd set up? Wasn't that cute? I think he's going to be happy with them."

She broke down crying.

I pulled over and we climbed into the backseat. I held her in my arms while she cried and cried. She didn't yell at me, call me names, curse me for talking her into giving up her baby, or anything like she had last time. But it took a while before she calmed down.

That night, I didn't try to convince her we did the right thing.

By the next day, she was better. Depressed, yes, but not catatonic.

A day later, she was ready to return to the court. And the day after that, it was as if everything was fine. But I didn't raise the question of whether we were going to have more children. During the day, I tended to court business. At night, I was with her.

Holly's Rite of Elevation was coming up soon. When I brought it up, Lily said that maybe we should wait until after that to get pregnant again.

"So, we are having more children then?"

"Don't you want to?" she asked. "I thought you did. You knew I wanted lots of kids when you married me, you know. I didn't make a myst-"

"Oh, no, I absolutely do," I cut in. "I just wasn't sure how you felt. I know it's harder than we might have hoped to let go of them."

"Yeah, it is. But I still want more. Now, don't freak out if I get depressed after giving birth again. My hormones take over and I start thinking like a mortal. But when I'm thinking straight, yeah, I'm fully on board."

"Good," I said, running a hand up and down her back.

"So have we thought at all about whether to take them vassals?" I asked.

She sighed. I thought maybe she was going to protest. And it wasn't that I didn't understand her concerns. But I just didn't see why talking them into becoming our vassals was all that bad.

But to my surprise, she said, "Yeah. Let's do it."

"Really?"

Lily nodded. "Only if they're okay with it. But, sure, we can ask."

"That's all I ever meant," I said.

Which was probably true. I hadn't though carefully enough about it before saying we should make them be our vassals that one time. That was all.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers