All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 03'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
-Hi son and daughter, nice to meet you!

Your whole family is a bunch of conniving, plotting, unscrupulous, self-centered lechers. Wanna learn how to please them?

Not in Kansas anymore.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good chapter,but still wanting to know what happened when he went away for the Queen.

I'm glad that he got to meet his daughter and have sex with her, but he also has to keep Brianna happy. I still don't trust that bitch,she could fuck him over in a heart beat.

Frank needs to ditch his old man and keep his children in order to teach them what life is going to be like. Brie could teach his son how to pleasure women, and Frank could teach his daugher to be the best fuck any man could ever have.

I still want him to have his sister Nat again,she seemed so right for Frank.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Butt Kicking Story!

You are a very polished writer. It is really nice to read a story that evidences grammar that does NOT look like it was written by the village idiot. The conversation between characters (all of whom are very well developed) is masterful and the plot continues to become more and more intriguing. I agree with others that I would like to know more about what happened at the end of 03-01, but you noted in a posting that it was coming so I will be patient. It is an interesting technique that you are using. Please keep writing this story. Bring Mom in for a marriage to Frank and a family of their own. Have her devour her husband to make room in her life for her real husband, her son. Yes, I'm a sick bastard. An Hoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments. I appreciate all the feedback.

I have tried hard to ensure that the characters each have a personality of their own. It's nice to see that people have noticed, Rifleman.

FYI, I submitted a corrected version of chapter 2. I'm not sure how soon it will be posted. It should clear up some of the confusion regarding the awkward transition from visiting the Shadowed Glade to being imprisoned in Autumn.

The long and short of it is that Kaitlin convinced Iva that the Orwins were a threat to her rule, so they have all been imprisoned, and mostly in separate prisons.

We'll hear more about Mel and Sean and the Furcas clan later.

We'll also see more of both Ellen and Natalie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
607 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES