Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

"Fair enough," I said.

Which pretty well summed up my response to all of it.

I wanted to tell her that she could be herself with me too. But truth be told, if I was finally starting to see my sister in a new light, it was precisely because I was starting to see her as dignified and wise and mature, rather than goofy, stupid, bratty, and immature. If what she loved about Todd was that she could let all of that out around him, then maybe I was happy to let him remain the favorite brother after all.

That made me feel like a dick. But it wasn't like the two of us didn't have plenty complicated love lives as it was.

As she'd once said, we'd been cast in supporting roles in each other's stories. It was that simple. And there was nothing wrong with that.

My sister's legs suddenly both slid off the sides of the lounge, and my head fell between her legs. Her bare legs. The dress was gone, from the waist down. I guess it had become a corset. Raking her fingernails lightly across my scalp, Nat said, "But you don't really want to talk about Todd, do you?"

I stared at her red panties. At the damp spot forming in them.

"No. Really don't."

Slowly, I set to work pleasuring my sister. At first, I thought I might tease her as bad as I'd ever teased my mother or Brianna. But I couldn't wait that long to taste her. So I levitated her a bit up off the lounge, summoned a few extra hands and a few spectral mouths, and set about worshipping every part of her at once. One pair of hands cupped her round, supple ass cheeks. Another pressed her breasts together and held them up for my spectral mouths, which immediately went to work on her brown nipples. Another pair held her hands, our fingers interlocked. A final pair massaged her feet and ankles while a pair of spectral mouths sucked on her toes. Other spectral mouths kissed up and down her spine, sucked on her hips, and nibbled at her neck and ears. All while I knelt at her altar and praised her goddess. She had such a beautiful, prominent clitoris. And such sweet juices, laced with a hint of chocolate.

She moaned unintelligibly all the while, thrusting her hips up towards me then pulling away again only to repeat the cycle.

Gradually, the moans became sharp curses, then grunts and finally screams.

As a beast of an orgasm overtook her, I pulled away and dismissed all the extra hands and mouths. But I kept her floating on nothing while she thrashed her way through the climax. A gush of ejaculate shot out from between her legs.

When I finally laid her back down on the lounge, Natalie's eyes had rolled back inside her head. Her lazy smile told me she was still semi-coherent though.

I knelt between her legs.

"Oh, I don't know if I can take that," she said.

"Care to find out?"

She bit into her lower lip and gave a faint nod.

This time, I went a little easier on her. Didn't stimulate quite as many places at once. But her second orgasm was only slightly less intense than the first.

"Mmm. Frank, that was fucking amazing," she said as I rose to my knees.

I simply smiled at her by way of response before gently entering her, missionary style.

"Ungh, fuck, you're so big, Frank," she said.

Initially, I went nice and slow and tender. But I gradually built up the pace, and before long I was slamming into her so fast and so hard that the lounge chair was rapidly advancing towards the far wall. I considered fastening it to the ground, but decided that I didn't care enough. When we bumped up against the wall, I reached up and rested my hands against it, but kept right on hammering my sister's swollen pussy.

She held her knees up by her armpits for a while, but as her walls started spasming around me quicker and quicker, she suddenly wrapped her beautiful, strong thighs around my back and pulled me in deeper still. Her nails raked my back as she climaxed yet again.

Her warm embrace was more than I could take. Staring down into her brown eyes, eyes so like our mother's, I let go. My balls went crazy pumping cum into her.

"That's it, cum for me, baby," she said.

When I finally finished filling her with my sperm, I reached down, wrapped my hands around her narrow waist, and spun onto my back. I had to cheat a little, using my powers to make sure the maneuver went as smoothly as planned. But if only for that reason, I quickly took us from missionary to cowgirl.

"Mmm, can't get enough?" Nat asked.

"Seems like every time we got together in the past, it was a group thing, or it was angry sex. I've wanted this, just the two of us, with no fighting, for so long."

My sister leaned down and kissed me. At first, it was a soft, affectionate kiss. Slowly, though, it grew more vigorous.

With a mere thought, I cleaned up all the jizz I'd shot into my sister. She took that as a cue and started riding me with abandon.

Hardly a few seconds went by without our lips being locked together. My hands roamed about freely, holding her beautifully rounded hips, squeezing her tight ass, and fondling her big breasts.

Before long, I split myself in two. The second me watched, fascinated, while the first me worked her sphincter loose with lubricated fingers. Then he joined the first.

It took a little while to get into position, but soon the bottom me was holding her meaty cheeks apart and working the bigger of my two cocks slowly in and out of her tight snatch while the top me gripped her breasts, tweaked her hard nipples, and started sliding the smaller cock in and out of her ass in shallow strokes. Shallow, but fast and furious.

Delaying what was sure to be an intense orgasm took a lot of effort. We might have kept that up for a half hour or two minutes. I really couldn't say which. All I knew was that every intense second came close to delivering more pleasure than I could handle. Of course, the fact that my sister had ramped up my sensitivity had a little something to do with that.

But so too did the fact that I'd been convinced going into this visit that it would end in another fight. Words could not describe how relieved it was that it had not.

After filling both of my sister's holes up with an inhuman amount of spunk, I let my second body disappear, and my sister and I collapsed into a sweaty, sticky heap.

"I love you, Frank," Nat said as she spooned against me.

I tried to respond, but all that came out was a fit of coughing.

"Not like that, silly," she said. "I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable enough around you for that. But I don't think either of us wants that anyway. No, I just mean...I love you. Not like a brother, obviously, because sisters aren't supposed to let their brothers fuck both their holes like that, but not romantically either. What I'm saying is, that was absolutely amazing, and I'm really glad we're not mad at each other anymore, and I'd like this to be a regular thing, though not a thing, thing. Just, regular."

"You talk funny when you're nervous," I said.

She reached back behind her and gave my ass a playful smack.

"I'd like that too," I said.

To which she said, simply, "Good."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers