All Comments on 'Homeless Man In My Locker Room'

by Phallux

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

kinda scary... yet almost cute at the same time, in a weird way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whoa

It was the title that really intrigued me to read this. I mean, cheerleader + hobo? The whole idea just made me too curious lol.

If I were the author of this story, I would've have had Naomi make the hobo take a shower first, and then have Naomi realize that under all that dirt and filth, the hobo was actually a totally handsome and sexy guy, lol. All that dirty (literally!) sex kinda made me grossed out. But still, it's a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

I totally enjoyed this story, it was very different but altogether a very good read for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't you dare make a guy ever lonely, pair up, its the law

next time make sure you wear low jeans so that your asscrack shows, that way you can enjoy the experience more. I remember going to a gas station once, and behind it there was a bum, who was sitting on the ground. and besides him a drunk tough and badass girl walked by, with low jeans, and she was happy, the bum tripped her so that she would fall comfortably on his lap, her face down on the ground, and her ass and asshole now fully exposed because she wore very loose fitting low jeans. and he pinched her left butt cheek with one of his hands, and fingered her asshole completely with his finger. one the customers who was a teen guy caught em, and the homeless guy retorted "can't a guy and his girl get some privacy and quality time?", and the girl was giggling and laughing after hearing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good read, was a different perspective..the dirt kinda grossed me out too but all together fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story

One of the best story ever in literotica. keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Request

Please add sequels to this amazingly written story! and u r too good a writer to write porn stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I don't know why, but this story makes me cum everytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Sequel please.

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

HELL YEA BABY sweeties so AWESOME SEXY sweeties lucky ass bitches wish I could have joined in with my bitch boi tongue licking both clean sweeties thanks for sharing sweetie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhallux@Phallux
130 Followers
I enjoy a build-up of characters and situations with a climatic, hot sex scene as a finale. Mixed in are voyeuristic and non-consent or unexpected couplings elements to build arousal and desire by the reader to become somewhat vested in the characters, expecially the sexual o...