Homework Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

"Allo?" a thickly accented voice answered. I gritted my teeth to keep from exploding.

"You son of a bitch," I snarled. There was a pause before Vanya started laughing in my ear. "What have you done to my wife."

"Simple. I drug her?" I was stunned by his blatant honesty.

"What?"

"I drug her. I am chemist, after all. Prodigy, dey say, and dey are right. I feed yer weef mind control drug. She very happy now."

"You drugged my wife, you mother fucker. I'm calling the police, you piece of shit."

"I would not be so fast," he said calmly. "If she is questioned, she will say she wanted it all. The drug controls, but it also brings out her natural tendencies. She did not do anything she did not want to do. I have simply suggested that she forget everything we have done together… for now. If you press me, I will send out copies of that tape, and many more. She and you be ruined. And if you ever question her about it directly, she will remember every with so much guilt that she will run away forever." He laughed again, in a cocky youthful arrogance and hung up the phone.

The next night that Vanya was due at our house, I made an excuse to be gone for the evening. My wife never once let on that anything was amiss. Vanya was right. The chemicals that he was feeding her left her without memory of what she was doing. But was he right about the other part, about her suppressed nature coming to the surface? I couldn't deal with it, or face Rita, and spent all of our together time trying to avoid her. And if that tape should ever get out, it would destroy her career, and probably our marriage. And did he have more?

I thought about driving to the bar and drowning my thoughts, but there was no way that I was going to leave him alone with her, but I didn't want him to know that. I parked a block away and waited in my car for over an hour when Vanya finally arrived. I gave them several more minutes before sneaking down the street and quietly letting myself in the front door. I could hear their voices from the kitchen, but it was not the sound of a student and teacher.

I crept inside and peeked around the corner. My eyes almost bulged out at the sight. Vanya was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, naked, stroking his hard cock. My lovely wife was sitting across from him, equally naked. She was cooing at him as she sprayed whipped cream all over her chest. She giggled at the strange coolness before putting the can aside and rubbing the cream into her skin. Rita moaned and purred, closing her eyes as she slowly rubbed the whipped cream all over her tits and stomach.

"It almost feels like your cum," she giggled and licked her fingers off. Vanya smiled and pointed to the large cucumber on the table.

"Dat," he ordered and Rita happily picked up the large vegetable. In her hands, with her obvious intent, it was a grotesque phallic monstrosity.

I watched, completely shocked, as Rita instantly rubbed the cucumber along her wet slit before aiming it at her cunthole. To my knowledge, she had never even had a dildo inside of her, but here she was easing the first few inches of a vegetable that put even Vanya's cock to shame right up into her. She closed her eyes again and smiled to herself as she readjusted her position and forced more of the cucumber inside. She winced in discomfort but steeled her grip and pushed even harder. For long moments, she held the cucumber deeply inside of her, allowing her cunt muscles to relax around the intrusion. Before long, she was slowly sliding it in out of her greased hole. Vanya watched happily as she fucked herself with the vegetable, now shiny with her juices, and stroked himself.

Rita picked up the pace, squirming in the chair and trying to position herself to allow even deeper access. I could do nothing but watch, afraid of all of Vanya's warnings and threats, and intrigued by a side of Rita that I have never seen. Over and over, she fucked herself, moaning and squirming. The sloppy whipped creamed oozed and glistened over her chest.

"Yes," she moaned, "oh fuck yes. Oh Vanya. Fuck. It's making me cum. I'm going to cum. Shit. Fuck." She babbled off into a high pitched scream that hurt my ears as her body rocked with an orgasm more ferocious than I have ever seen her experience. Puffing and sweating, she pulled the cucumber out of her and tossed it on the floor. "Fuck me, Vanya. Please, fuck me hard. I need to feel your cum in me."

Vanya was on her in a flash. Pulling her to her feet, he mashed his body against hers and kissed her hard. The slick cream pressed into his hard body as he held her even tighter. He scooped his hands under her ass and picked her up. Carrying her to the counter, her set her ass on the very edge and wasted no time in lining his cock up as Rita spread her legs wide. Already well used, Vanya sunk deep into her cunt with one push. She moaned as Vanya groaned into her mouth. His fucking started hard and fast. Grabbing her by the shoulder, her smacked her face while riding her with ferocious thrusts.

"Yes," he moaned. "You are a good slut. You fuck Vanya good."

"Yes," she screamed as another orgasm ripped through. "Fuck me, Vanya. Use me like your whore."

Vanya slapped her face again, harder, and then moved his hand to her tit. In the middle of her orgasm she could do nothing but howl and cum harder as his fingers dug into her tender flesh. Both his hands moved back to her ass, and his nails clawed at her soft skin as he pounded her tender cunt with all his strength. She shrieked again as another orgasm started right after the previous.

Without warning, Vanya suddenly pulled out of her and yanked her off the counter. He shoved her roughly to the floor and I watched in awe as he jerked his shaft rapidly over my wife. His cock exploded in a white torrent that sprayed down over her shocked face. Rita quickly opened her mouth, catching as much as she could as the huge load covered her face, hair and chest. Vanya's knees buckled, and when he finally stopped cumming, Rita opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. There was no fear at being caught, or shock, or even guilt, just contentedness. Vanya turned and followed her gaze. Seeing me standing there, he started laughing. Torn between attacking the man who just fucked my wife and leaving, I wheeled around and quietly left the house as Rita scooped at Vanya's cum and greedily fed it to herself.

That was the last time they met at our house for their tutoring. From then on, Rita left to meet at Vanya's apartment. She acted as if nothing was wrong, or as if she had no real memory of me watching Vanya cum all over her face. I felt sick inside, as much as I felt shamefully aroused. I dared not risk confronting her, in case Vanya's warning was true. She was acting like a little slut, but I didn't want her leave.

Had I known what was to happen at Vanya's the first night she went there, I don't know if I would have begged him to make it all stop, or begged to allow me to stay and watch. Vanya had invited three of his classmates over, three young men who all knew my wife by sight, and lusted after her tight little body. It was the first night she would ever spend with more than one man.

She entered his apartment dressed in the conservative pantsuit that she had worn during the day, books held in her arms. Her eyes widened in shock when she found Vanya and three other men stripped naked and waiting her. They were all about the same size and build, around six feet tall with six to seven inch cocks. They had the thin look of scientists-to-be, not the look of Vanya at all. She turned to flee, but the men rushed forward, eager and horny from Vanya's description of her sweet cunt and talented mouth. Vanya watched, laughing quietly as the men pulled her into the living room and threw her to the floor. A cock was thrust into her mouth before she could scream her protests while the other two worked quickly on her clothing, tearing her pants and sending buttons flying from her blouse.

Once fully naked, they allowed her to stand so the men could inspect her body. She stood frozen in place her body only shaking slightly as the men walked around her, cupping and squeezing her small tits and tight ass, and running their fingers over her slit. She could feel herself getting wet at their touches despite her fear and uncertainty. Vanya kept back out sight, watching her reactions.

Young and horny, the men wasted no more time and pushed her back onto her hands and knees. On them climbed in behind her and thrust his cock into her cunt. He was not slow, and he was not gentle, and Rita screamed at his penetration. The one that fed her his cock before took the opportunity to shove his cock back into her open mouth. She gagged and tried to spit his cock out, but could not back up with the man pressed up behind her, or turn her head with the man in front of her so close.

While the man in the rear fucked her cunt hard, the man in the front held his cock in her mouth, but it was not until the third man kneeled down and started to roughly maul her tits and nipples that she responded. She allowed the situation to take its course and enjoy the virile young men as much as possible. Moaning, she started slurping on his cock, working it over to the best of her ability with the man behind her pounding away without mercy.

Vanya watched the scene in his living room happily as the foursome rolled around into different positions. They took turns fucking her doggy-style and on top, letting her suck on their cocks or ride them enthusiastically. Her mouth got the first load, and she swallowed it all, but her cunt was not left out. Over and over, the young men fucked her, all of them cumming at least twice, one of them three times before finally rolling off of her exhausted. The men dressed, thanked Vanya, and made some small talk about one of their classes before leaving. Rita lay on the carpet, humming happily to herself. Her face and chest glistened with cum, and cum was oozing from her swollen pussy.

"Dirty little slut," Vanya yelled as he stormed into the living room and grabbed her by the hair. Rita shrieked as he pulled her to her feet and dragged her into the bathroom. Throwing her into the shower stall, he turned on the faucet. Rita screamed even louder as the cold struck her sweaty body. He slapped her hands when she reached for the hot water tap.

"You have been a wery naughty girl," Vanya snarled. "Wery naughty." Standing beside the stall, he forced her to scrub herself under the frigid water until she was crying, begging to be let out.

Vanya grabbed her arm and pulled her out, sending her sprawling to the bathroom floor. He dove down on top of her, his large framed covering hers, and rammed his cock against her pussy lips. The cold water had stolen any lubrication she had inside her, but Vanya pushed harder, forcing his way into her resisting cunt. Rita shivered, her teeth chattering and failed to notice the pain as she clung to his body for warmth. Once he had a few inches inside, Vanya attacked her cunt with more force than any of the other students could. He fucked her brutally, her cunt quickly dampening with the large cock inside of her. She moaned and quivered as warmth returned to her body.

"Yes Vanya," she screamed. "I am a dirty slut. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me."

Vanya pounded into her, bruising her ass on the hard floor as he pumped away for a quarter of an hour. His body was glistening with sweat when he finally tensed and pumped his hot cum deep inside her. She moaned and squirmed, thoroughly fucked, and happily satisfied.

Rita's gradual transformation over the consecutive several weeks had at least one positive advantage. Our sex life, which was already healthy, erupted to frantic and numerous sessions whenever we were home together. She suddenly wanted to try new things that we never talked about before, and I was happy to oblige. But there was always the underlying reality that Vanya was still fucking my wife, sharing her with his friends and God knew who else, and she seemed only satisfied after being with him.

One night, as we lay together in the dead hours after midnight, Rita was ready to go again. She poked and prodded at my body and flaccid cock, trying to find new life, begging for one more orgasm. It had started after dinner, when she sucked me off under the dining room table, swallowing all of my seed, before heading upstairs. For the next several hours we fucked liked teenagers in every position we could twist our bodies. I came for the forth time as Rita had climbed on top of me and coaxed the remaining semen from my balls with her wild riding. We held each other for several minutes before I started to doze off on the cum soaked sheets. She tried for another fifteen minutes to get me hard again, but it was not going to happen. Frustrated, she pushed away from me and rolled over.

I must have just started to doze off when I heard Rita making a strange noise. I rubbed my eyes and pushed myself up on my elbow to find Rita on her back, her eyes closed, and one hand rubbing her tender tits. Her other hand was between her legs, firmly holding a bottle of water she kept on the nightstand. She was rubbing the white cap of the bottle on her swollen clit and eagerly moved it down her slit. She spread her legs wider and shifted her hips, allowing the bottle access to her cunt. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as I watched three-quarters of the bottle completely disappear inside of her. The rough cap and ridges on the bottle must have been causing her discomfort. She wrinkled her face and gritted her teeth. Nonetheless, she started fucking the bottle into her cunt. She was rough with herself, pounding her cunt with the rigidly hard bottle and mauling her tits. Already over-sensitized, Rita came quickly, screaming as she let go of the bottle to help grope her tits. She squeezed her legs shut in the throes of orgasm causing the bottle to squirt out and continued to writhe on the bed. When she was done, she didn't even look at me as she kicked the bottle to the floor and rolled over to go to sleep.

For the remainder of week, things almost seemed to get back to normal. Rita still left on her appointed nights, but only was gone the necessary time to needed to complete a one-hour tutoring session. She also came home with no signs of being ravaged by Vanya. And, by the end of the week, our lovemaking was returning to just that. I was both strangely happy and bizarrely sad to see the wildness that my wife had been adopting suddenly disappear.

That Saturday was my wife's nephew's birthday party. Tom was turning eighteen, and all the close family was there which made for a small party. Rita was the youngest of three children, having an older sister, Peggy, who was 38, and her older brother, Rick, who was Tom's father, was 43. The grandparents were also in attendance, as well as some cousins, and siblings, all much younger than Tom. I got along fairly well with her side of the family, and allowed myself to get involved with all the family activities.

It was right before dinner that I lost sight of Rita. The party was being held at Rick's house. Rick had made a good living for himself and his family, and the size of his house showed it. Having not seen her for sometime, I went off in search of my wife in case she wasn't feeling well. I romped through house, eventually heading into the cool basement. It was a fully complete basement with a family room, game room and some spare bedrooms, but was rarely ever used. I took a quick peek around, and was about to head back upstairs when I heard Rita's voice coming from one of the spare bedrooms. I walked towards the dark room, and found as I got closer that the adjoining bathroom light was on. From the bedroom door, I could see clearly into the side bathroom. Rita was standing there, her arms wrapped around Rick. My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when my tiny wife got up on her tiptoes and kissed Rick on the lips. From the look in Rick's eyes, it was something he wasn't expecting either.

"Come on, Rick," she cooed. "I do it real good."

"No," Rick snapped, but did nothing to push Rita away. "I'm married. And, you're my sister for Christ's sake. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking my big brother hasn't had any relief from a woman in a long time." Rick's eyes narrowed. "Come on, I know that Sally hasn't put out for you in over a year. Women talk, Rick. When was the last time you had a woman's lips around your cock. You have a sexy woman offering it to you now. You going to say no?"

"I can't," Rick groaned, and tried to pull away. Out weighed by a hundred pounds, Rita somehow managed to hold him still.

"I'll do it real good for you, Rick. I promise." Rick groaned again, but didn't try to pull away as Rita dropped to her knees in front of her brother. She fucked her student constantly. That was one thing. But now my wife was about to suck off her own brother. I couldn't believe this was happening. I wanted to barge in, to stop her from making this incestuous mistake. But all I could was watch, fascinated and horrified. Was this why things were getting back to normal, because Vanya was programming her to give her own brother head?

Rick closed his eyes and did not open them until she was done. Maybe he was imaging it was his wife, or some other woman, anyone but his sister who was undoing his pants. She pulled them down to his ankles, and pulled his underwear down with them. I watched Rita lick her lips as she cupped her brother's balls in one hand and stroked his rapidly hardening cock with the other. He was not quite fully erect when Rita opened wide and plunged her mouth onto him. She sucked hard and pulled her mouth back off the instantly hard shaft. Smiling, she looked up into her brother's closed eyes and plunged down again. She obviously thought she was safe as she slurped and sucked with a total disregard for the noise she made. Her enthusiasm for her brother's cock could only have been preprogrammed as her head bobbed wildly up and down the shaft.

Rita was probably right about her brother's lack of sex, as the older man held one for less than two minutes under her workout. As Rick's legs started to buckle and the first wad of cum shot into Rita's mouth, I heard Sally's voice calling from outside; dinner was ready. I waited long enough to see Rita suck every drop of cum from her brother's balls and swallow it all before I quickly made my way back up the stairs.

Dinner was held in back yard on their picnic tables to accommodate all the people. It was also more of a late lunch, as Tom had plans to celebrate that night with friends. All through the meal, I watch Rita and her brother. Rick shifted nervously every time Rita got too close, and even jumped when she accidentally brushed his arm. Rita acted as if nothing had happened. It was just another normal, family function for her.

It was only because I was watching so closely that I noticed Rita pull Tom aside and whisper something in his ear. Tom looked at her suspiciously, but nodded and sneaked quickly around the side of the house while Rita headed inside. I waited long enough to not look suspicious and followed after my wife. I entered the back door just in time to see Tom come through the front and Rita lead her nephew into the basement. She couldn't be?

I followed them at a safe and quiet distance and Rita lead Tom to the same bedroom, but they stopped there, beside the bed.

"So," Tom asked confused, "what's going on, Aunt Rita?"

"I have a present for you, Tom," Rita purred, making Tom look around nervously. "And I thought it better I give it to you in private." She slowly walked towards him. "Are you a virgin, Tommy?"

"Aunt Rita?!"

"Answer the question."

"I-I am," he mumbled after some thought.

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers