Homework Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

"Perfect," she said. To Tom's surprise and my suspicion, Rita scooped the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Tom's eyes widened as he stared at his aunt dressed in his bra and panties.

"Aunt Rita?!"

"I saw the way you looked at me today, looking at my body. I know you were checking out my ass when I bent over, wondering what my tits looked like." She reached around and unsnapped her bra and tossed it away. Without a pause, she dropped her panties and kicked them away, standing completely naked in front of her brother's son. "Happy eighteenth birthday, Tommy. I'm going to make you a man today."

She moved forward and kissed him in the same way she had kissed his father less then two hours before. Tom hesitated a moment as his aunt kissed him. It was true, he was checking her out. She was hot for an aunt, but he had never dreamed it would ever go this far. Finally, his teenaged hormones took control and he kissed her back. She took his hand and led him to the bed. Smiling, she climbed on and lay on her back, looking up at him. She glanced at the clock at the bedside.

"For the next twenty minutes, you can do whatever you want with me. Then we have to get back." At least she still had some reason. I wasn't even going go through the false pretense of thinking of stopping them. In a way, I was happy for Tom. He was going to be made a man, an Rita was one hell of a way to make it happen.

Tom looked at the clock, then back at my wife lying there before him. He had all of his clothes off in record time and jumped onto the bed. The first thing he did was what any horny teen male would likely do; he went for her tits. His hands were all over her body as he kissed and sucked and bit her small, firm tits. Rita moaned, whispering his name and encouragement, as his eager young hands were all over her. I was surprised when he moved down and put his head between his legs. It wasn't something I would have thought a young man interested in, but he plunged his face right into his aunt's juicy cunt.

Rita moaned loudly, gibbering incoherently as Tom licked and slobbered all over her cunt. He has no obvious skill in cunnilingus, but it didn't matter to Rita. What he lacked in style, he more than made up for in enthusiasm and desire. When he trust two fingers into her cunt, Rita started screaming. Either frightened by Rita's sudden and powerful orgasm, or scared of her screams being heard, Tom stopped and climbed in top of her. He kissed her still screaming mouth, and Rita kissed him back, licking her juices from his face. The two rocked together in a tangled mess of limbs before Tom's hard cock finally poked into Rita's wet hole. It slipped inside easily, and Tom started pumping with all he was worth the moment he felt her hot, wet cunt suck onto his cock. Almost immediately Rita started cumming again, and Tom covered her mouth with his own to muffle her cries.

The young man continued to pump away, but his hard, virgin cock did not hold up long under the excitement of Rita's spasming cunt. I could hear his groans over her cries as he shot his very first load into a woman's pussy. They lay together panting for sometime, and when they finally broke, only fifteen minutes had passed. Rita pushed her nephew down on his back and started to clean him off. When his cock started to harden, she took into her mouth and sucked eagerly. His second load lasted only slightly longer than his first, before he groaned and pumped cum into Rita's mouth. She sucked it all in, and swallowed every drop just as his mother started calling his name to cut he cake. The two parted, and Tom frantically got dressed. Before he raced out of the room, he gave my wife a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Aunt Rita. That was the best present ever."

Vanya left the school at the end of the semester for an ever better deal. Over the remaining few weeks, he continued to take his liberties on my wife who retained no real memory of his actions. But the effect of his drug never really left her system. Our sex remained as wild as she could make it, and her inhibitions were forever destroyed. More than once, I caught her with her brother and nephew, the mailman, and even a saleswoman. Although Rita never spoke of him again, I will never forget Vanya and the bittersweet change he brought to our lives.

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers