All Comments on 'Honest Mistake'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A story of gentleness

Nice touch from the normal bro/sis incest. They took it from an impossible togetherness to a sexual climax for both that proved sister and a brother can enjoy each other, I speak from having enjoyed my twin sister from the age of 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That was great!

I wanted to jot down a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I've been reading stories here for a number of years now, and have never felt a need to respond....but this one was different. Your story was very classy, yet incredibly erotic, and I look forward to reading more. Thank you, H

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Removing comments?

I suppose you don't mind getting high ratings from people, but to remove their comments, even when they complement you is insulting. I only found out because I enjoyed your story so much I came back to re-read it. I'm sorry, but I feel obligated to leave you with a zero this time round. Not much of a reward for your efforts this time, is it?

xysterxysterover 17 years agoAuthor
Regarding "Removing Comments?" Comment

Dear Readers:

I need to clarify something. I never remove any comments from my stories, as they are all so very important to me. When you finish reading my story and are compelled to write something, it means my story affected you one way or another. I cherish your words, positive or negative. The gentleman from Australia thought that I had removed his comments from the story and then when he realized that may be I didn't, he was kind enough to send me the following note. I hope he'll forgive me for putting it here, but it only seems fitting to clear up the misunderstanding in his own words.

| Xyster |

----------------------------------

Um, hello.

I fucked up BIG!

I've left you a very poor rating on one of my favorite stories that

you've written, because I... jezus it's hard to admit to such stupidity,

but I thought you removed some comments I made about that particular

story (Honest Mistake). -Yeah, have a look at the comments, and you'll see

that 0 rating from Sydney, is from me.

It only occured to me AFTER I hit the submit button that maybe I didn't

even leave a comment in the first place, and after further

investigation I found that the comment I left you for the story "Horsing Around" is

what I thought I wrote about "Honest Mistake".

I feel like such a boob.

I'm very sorry, I realize how important a good rating is for some

authors, so if there is anything I could do to make this up to you, please

let me know.

Shit man, I feel like crap...

Sorry,

Anonymous in Sydney.

--------------------

Please note, dear reader, a high rating is not what I am after. I want to move you with my words. That's all. That's why my own rating for myself is 0, just for the heck of it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome story

This is the first story.....hell --this is one hell of a story. You are one fantastic story teller. I so enjoyed this.

Sincerely,

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

Very nice story. Brilliant! It was such a break from the regualr incest stories. Your words were excellent! I'm a big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame

He pushed his cock in so far she felt it at the back of her throat?!?

Your grasp of biology is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Howsit, XYSTER a very good and what seems to an original story line. MOST enjoyable.

Shame "lame" try reading the story for the entertainment value instead of picking holes in it. One feels "very sure" that you could write a better story given the chance, well why don't you go for it.

Thanks

Handyman2

LaureenMcLLaureenMcLover 13 years ago
Not at all lame!

I love your way with words and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it! Best written story I've read on Literotica. Excellent grammar! From a fellow SAfrican.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute Favorite

best story in this category I've read so far.

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomerover 11 years ago
I had to read it out loud.

Wow! I'm not really sure if you are still writing, or even a member of this site anymore. Wow! I tried reading it to myself, but by the time i made it to the forth paragraph I found the cadence of this story and began to read it out loud. That is how erotica should be expressed, written; enjoyed. Well done, If you are still around, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I rather like the story; but

it just doesn't "cut it". Under the circumstances in this story; no brother & sister would've carried on the farce. There was absolutely "no reason" for them to mislead the friends. Embarrassment would've been brief at hat point; what about later when the friends find out that they're related "Oh Sorry; but we acted as a couple and had sex just because we didn't want to embarrass you back then".

DKP

justanarsejustanarseover 10 years ago
terrific...

You're a good writer. The story flowed very nicely. Needless to say, it was very erotic. I think you ended it a tad too soon though. I was curious to see how their surrender to the relationship effected the rest of their relationships and where they were going to go with it. Anyway, I really enjoyed it-well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

Perfectly written. good pace and full of love and emotional drama. very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok, well?

Where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whaaaat?

Wtf?! Wheres the rest of the story?? All the buildup and then WHACK, its cut cold and over! Thats cold blooded man!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HEY!

This one is great and needs a second chapter. Sorry I can only give the author 5*'s this time. TOO bad so sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After reading all the comments

I want the story NOT the sex or just the sex. A story teller is a gift. SEX on Literotica is always the same so I usually just skip over. SEX is best described briefly and left to the imagination which makes it what you want it to feel like and be for you.

SO Thank You Author for the story!

Johnny

MatureMindedMatureMindedalmost 6 years ago
Sexist

Right at the Start of the story the sisters reads like a Feminazi, a real man hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a Bad Story, But...

I’ll paraphrase something I saw in a comment on another story I read recently here on Lit. I don’t remember the commentor, or I would credit them. But the gist of it was, ‘There’s this thing called “dialogue”, and it makes a story so much easier to read, and to understand’. Just telling a story from a single point of view, using the assumption that the teller knows what the other characters are thinking, is a hard way to get a story across. And for me it makes the story less entertaining. But that’s just my opinion, no more, no less.

starfish97starfish97about 4 years ago
worst?

It is worse NOT worst!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
Needs work

BUT ! I hope to read more of your practice. Grins

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. I could have used a second chapter, seems like it kind of got interrupted in mid story, but now that I know the author is a lady it felt like a window into the feminine psyche and very erotic and informative from that angle and the writing is quiet good...Too bad she hasn't written more. She's given me a 'feel' for Woman that is pleasant to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They went on a blind date together to spare her friend's feelings? That's ridiculous. And the so-called friend can't be much of a friend if she was unaware of the existence of a brother.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Was a good but it stopped just when the story got started. 4/5

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
great start

next chapter please

Ben_JaxBen_Jax4 months ago

Great build-up to the consummation of their real desire for each other. Awesome insight into a woman's point of view. Well written I say. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Nice story but it came to a rather abrupt ending. Definitely needs another chapter. Especially the implications that there might be involvement with the other couple . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous