Honest Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
649 Followers

We laid there against each other for a while and then he reached down and gently kissed me. I kissed him back.

We continued this back and forth kissing for a while until it became one long, gentle, and passionate smooch. Sometime during the night, the towel came off. I don’t know if he removed it or I did. Soon thereafter, his shirt came off. He held my naked body against his bare chest as we made out until we fell asleep in each others arms.

The transformation was complete by morning. He and I truly became boyfriend-girlfriend.

Once the transition was complete, he couldn’t keep his hands off of me. He was fondling my breasts, caressing my belly, rubbing my thighs, running his hands all over my back, hips and buttocks. He kissed me hard, kissed me deep and kissed me long. He kissed me like I was never kissed before. Our lips tasting the sweet nectar, his tongue caressing my teeth, and our tongues dancing together.

We went with Janice and Dave for breakfast and to do some morning activities. It was obvious that there was something different about us. We behaved like we always did in front of them, but there was a bit of anxiousness about him that Janice took to mean I was still upset. The two of them seemed more content with each other, though. I noticed some affection between them which was missing just the previous day. I knew that the guilt must have changed Janice’s behaviour towards Dave, and apparently more to his liking.

We came to our room after lunch and spent the evening making out. There was no rush to have sex on his part and I found that to be very arousing. He didn’t touch my privates or put his dick between my legs or anything. He just kissed me continuously and fondled me non-stop. I didn’t care. I was enjoying every moment of it.

We went out for a show and came back after dinner. Rick said our goodbyes, as I freshened up for the evening. We frolicked in the room, kissed on the sofa, made out in his chair, lay together holding each other in bed, watched some TV, drank coffee, made out some more, and once again fell asleep in each others arms with my leg around his side, my breasts on his chest and his hands on my ass.

I woke up in the morning with his lips around my clitoris as his tongue ever so gently licked it from all sides. It was a big jump from just making out and not even touching my privates to having his mouth full of my pussy. Not that I didn’t like it; I liked it very much. It was just an abrupt change from one mode to the other.

I squirmed with pleasure and once he realized that I was fully conscious, he increased his activity. He licked my lips, between lips, around them, even took then into his mouth and sucked on them. His tongue lashed at the entrance to my vagina and stroked my nerves slowly and steadily. I had been building up for two nights and a day and it didn’t take long for me to climax—and climax I did. My whole body shook as the spasms of pleasure took their toll on my body.

Once I came to rest again, he moved on top on me, spread my legs enough to get in between them, grabbed his penis and placed it between my pussy lips, and without any fanfare entered me quietly. Not much of an exertion was needed but his movement was so mechanical, it left me a little astonished. Once completely inside, he lay there quietly, only moving a little now and then, almost hesitantly, until he held himself hard against me and, again, quietly, came inside of me.

Apparently his balls were so full of sperm from the two nights and a day of making out that they hurt like hell, as he put it. The only way to find relief was for him to come and he did that by coming inside of me.

There was a lot of sperm that came out of him; the huge wet spot on the bed sheet was a testimonial to that. So much so that it lubricated my entire vagina quite thoroughly. As the walls of my pussy soaked them up, my frustrations quietly turned to contentment. I was happy. I didn’t get fucked hard and get screwed like I wanted to, but I was happy nevertheless. A man like Rick did fondle me, put his dick in my pussy, and came inside of me. The fact that this man was Rick himself was so enthralling that I felt sweet joy all over me.

His balls recovered by the time we finished our breakfast with Janice and Dave. We cut our morning activity short and came back for seconds.

He didn’t want to kiss or make out this time. He was quite aggressive in taking my clothes off and pushing me onto the bed. I took my position as before while he almost tore his own clothes off. That was the first time I got a view of his dick. It was as I had imagined it, big, strong and throbbing. He jumped onto the bed, grabbed my waist and flipped me over. I was on my stomach when he grabbed my waist again and lifted me up. I knew the position so well that I put my head into the pillow, lifted my butt to meet his pelvic area, and locked my knees into the mattress. I added one twist to the scene; I grabbed the headboard for extra support and got ready to give him maximum resistance. He half-stood on his legs, his thighs surrounded me from the sides, his left hand on my shoulder and his right one holding his penis up and towards my pussy. He moved forward and felt around my pussy with his dick until it found the hole. After firmly placing it on my hole, he let go of his penis and placed his right hand on my other shoulder. I braced myself for the impact as he shoved himself into me. His penis made its way deep inside of me to the core of my being. His hands pulled back on my shoulders as his buttocks pressed forward. He squeezed me hard from each end and tried to get as far deep as it was physically possible, which was quite deep as I felt some scratching in my throat. I looked over my shoulder and smiled as I found Rick—my brother—in his full glory, holding my body in his control, his dick firmly embedded inside of me from my tail to the top, pressing my belly outward, poised to fuck the shit out of me.

xyster
xyster
649 Followers