All Comments on 'Honey Dippers'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Another great feel good story from a master.

Loved the story and despite the smelly background, the young man came up smelling like Roses.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Reap what you sew, true. Honey Dippers know and now you do too....

DG,

What? still don't know where shit comes from.... anonymous assholes.

Ha! I remember that every time the comments are whinny, complaining and anonymous. Great story. Glad you thought of that premise, DG.

Thank you very much for sharing on Lit.

x

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A sweet earth day story

Well done!

A nicely written and edited story with a good ending, nothing else needs to be said.

Thanks for the good read.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
A Classic, Sweet Romance

Some tension, well written in the staccato style

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good Story, as always

I keep forgetting that DG is a good guy and am expecting a sting around every corner! Very enjoyable...

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

You are a pen of many talents! Just a wonderful story you really should write more romance. Although your loving wives stories are still some of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I really liked the story, well written most of all a happy ending.

The slogan I saw on the side of a truck that I really like is "Your shit is our bread and butter" lol

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
DG, The Old Master

Great story as always! Fantastic premise brilliantly handled. Quibbles follow by feedback. I don't want to break the spell with grammar.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Well done

Not much else to say, Well done

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
I should have said...

I liked it, NO SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

A great story as usual!

As the Roman Emperor Vespasian said "Pecunia non olet" ("money does not stink") when his son objected tohis instituting of a human waste tax.

jacsrjacsrabout 13 years ago
Truly a great Author

I have enjoyed the stories from you more than I can ever express!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fun Story

You have a great way with words. I personally am friends with a great guy who is a honey dipper (never heard that one before!). We met when I called him out to clean our our tanks. Some of my more high brow friends were discussing politics. They politely asked him his opinion. He said, "Well, I am just your normal, everyday typical shit man, so I don't have one." We all cracked up and gained a new friend.

About my only complaint is minor. When you suspect drugging, call the cops.

Regards,

ttom

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Always love you romance stories although I was a little worried when your story began but talking about toilets :) Good luck in the contest.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
What A Crock!!!!!!!!

Of good writing. (Thank You) for a great read.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Nice job

Nice story, DG. Good to see the good guys win -- to come up smelling like roses, if you will. :)

tnaFTWtnaFTWabout 13 years ago
Fabulous story!

I loved the story, keep em coming!

JeffTomJeffTomabout 13 years ago
All I can say is thank you

I loved your story! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

You are such an amazing writer I've read many of your stories on here and this is one of the best. Great job :).

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago

Oh, that was a genuine and romantic story! What a fabulous wedding Day! Redemption for Jason's reputation was sweet! I'm still slightly doubtful of the whole "people-can-change" thing, but I think that Jason certainly did grow up and become a good man. Goodluck!

~Luna

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 13 years ago
Interesting and informative

Although I thought it might have been a bit too long, and there was some repetition early in the story. I also like to see the good guys win.

I heard the terms "honey bucket" and "honey cart" used in Japan. Most of the private toilets, (benjos) least when I was there, did not flush. Instead, workers came by regularly to clean them out using buckets and dump the waste into pushcarts, and I believe most of the shit was made into fertilizer.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed it.

DG, you've got a new fan. This is the second story of yours that I have read and I enjoyed it very much. You write with a depth of feeling I envy. Please continue to bless us with your offerings of prose.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Interesting

There was almost no conflict. I guess there is a reason that bodice ripper romances have pirates, and English Lords etc to give them an excuse to have a romance.

I liked the characters but the drama was done in the second act.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
sweet love story

i liked it - you get a 5 - as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

well written. i love a happy story that all is well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
True romance -

I think this rates with the top handful of stories for - I enjoyed all aspects of it - no one got seriously hurt or abused (at least within the confines of the story) and the whitish hats (heh) won.

Thank you -

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Something about your stories

Somehow I can't stop reading them.

The conversations always seem stilted. Very few contractions like most people use. Short abrupt sentences that remind me of reading a 3rd grader's story, and a bad case of overuse of commas.

Read some of the other writers on here or take a course.

You do tell a great story. You just don't tell it well.

I still gave you a 4.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 12 years ago
best one I ever saw

Might be shit to you but its bread and butter to me

as usual good story.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
Ouch!

Now I will admit to spreading a full load of turkey shit on the Sheriff's front yard many years ago. But that was only to help his grass and open up his nose. A car full of shit (PRICELESS). One of your best thoughts ever.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
a good and funny story

like they say....where there is muck...there is money....liked the bit where he ruined the two assholes cars...but the girls should have filed attempted rape charges for drugging them...

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
The crying was lame.

He told off so he starts crying.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
Old, tired joke

Two young entrepreneurs bought a solid waste disposal company and decided to jazz up their marketing. They served two different markets: a semi-rural gated community of million-dollar-plus homes, and an unincorporated enclave inside the city of small duplexes and triplexes filled with college students and young people in entry-level jobs. Neither area was served by a sewer system.

The newer trucks that pumped out the septic systems in the gated community were kept clean and shiny; painted in elegant script along the tank and on both doors was the motto "You effluence is our affluence." The beat-up rigs that handled the low-rent district were washed every six months whether they needed it or not; their motto was spray-painted in graffiti style: "Your shit is our bread and butter."

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE HONEYDIPPER WITH LOVE FOUND

became a wick dipper legally, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Military term for Honey Dippers

Large cargo planes are similar to passenger aircraft as they have restrooms. After landing, the refuse tank is serviced by a truck that sucks out the flushings. Like most jobs in the military, there are nicknames such as infantry is known as "ground pounders".

The nickname for the lavatory services is "turd herder". I'm sure there are other nicknames, but this was the funniest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A pleasure

So nice to read a story of a young couple finding a lasting and happy relationship. After reading a number of stories of revenge over sleazy cheating wives. A breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry ...

But I couldn't get past the first page! This asshole thinks his shit doesn't stink! Pun intended. But in fact he is nothing but a big conceited shit! Didn't care for him and hence....couldn't be bothered reading about him. Gave this a 1.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 4 years ago
Another name a truck...

Saw one done up like a school bus with 'STOOL BUS" on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Howcome

How come he never asked Molly about her sexual history?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There’s money in shit.

Our honey dipper earns well over $1000 per day per rig, gross, not net. He has several rigs and, like the business in the story, he pays his crew well. He takes home six figures a year laughing all the way to the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Wait so the mayor’s son is drugging and raping women and no one seems to have a problem with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - classy writing by classy writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent weaving of the plot of this very good story.

Thx. 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Molly the fucking slut, good time girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of rice at the wedding they should have thrown sheets of toilet paper. Good story and creative. A few typos but not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stubborn bitches like Molly deserved to get it from Jason for free.....it's the only way some sluts learn!!

So take the bitch to hospital to test the drugs and charge them!!

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

Great Story. I started Following you after I read your first story, and I have marked four of them as favorites -four so far. And I am only in the H's.

Diecast1Diecast19 months ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simple, beautiful romances. Another really feel good story for the end of a difficult day.

Thank you DB Hear, your writing makes you a valuable friend for many of us.

woodrangewoodrange3 months ago

honey dipping, i have stood face to face with a customer who was complaining about the cost of emptying his septic tank, $120.00. the look on his face, when i asked him how much he had spent filling said tank up is one i will remember forever. 5 star story from you as usual. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories