Honey, Syrup, and Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion he was deep within her. Shannon let out a deep gasp. Finally! This is what was needed to end the monstrous orgasm. It could now run its course with that perfect filling sensation that only a cock can provide. With Bill now in a steady thrusting pace a smaller second orgasm swept over Shannon. This time her internal spasms and secretions were enjoyed by Bill's thrusting cock. They both enjoyed the wet sounds of sex.

Bill kept moving in and out of Shannon as that last aftershock orgasm subsided. Her mind started to clear, her breathing started to be more regular. She looked up at Bill and just swooned contently. Her cum was everywhere on his face. A droplet hung from his nose and swayed in rhythm to his measured thrusting.

"I must say Bill, you do like your honey. There's quite a bit of it still on your face."

"I can think of nothing more enjoyable," Bill replied and ran his tongue over his lips to punctuate the remark.

"Would you mind sharing? I would like a kiss." Shannon asked.

Without waiting for an answer, Shannon took Bill's face in her hands and drew him down. She kissed him firmly, her lips easily sliding on the cum that covered his. Her tongue extended and licked the juices from his face but not before Bill's tongue joined hers so they could share what remained. All the while Bill kept up the thrusting that was serving both their needs.

"I enjoyed that very much," Bill remarked.

"Which part?" Shannon asked still trying to catch her breath. "A lot just went on."

"All of it of course. You taste and smell just wonderful. I could never get enough of you but I especially enjoyed that last part."

"Oh so you like the idea of me tasting my own honey."

"I must admit I do," Bill confessed.

"Does it get you all hot just thinking about me licking my cum?"

Bill just shuddered at the thought of those words. For a moment it was difficult for him to concentrate on the steady pace he was trying to maintain.

In a very sexy voice Shannon whispered into his ear, "Would you like me to do it again?"

A simple, "yes" was all Bill could muster.

Although it was a bit awkward, Shannon managed to get her hand underneath her thigh and between her legs. She firmly wrapped her fingers around his wet balls and stroked them gently.

"My, your balls feel so wonderful and soft," she cooed. "And wet too."

Her hand made its way to his thrusting shaft that was wetter still with her cum. She gripped his cock as best she could, letting it slide between her fingers to wet them. She brought her hand back to her face and slid her slick fingers across her lips leaving them glazed in her juices. She then slipped them between her lips and with exaggerated movements for Bill's benefit and licked them clean. Bill laid down on Shannon and kissed her lips and face to retrieve and share her taste.

"So now what, Bill?" Shannon asked as the two of them steadily rocked in unison on the lounge chair.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Bill was having a very hard time keeping a steady thrusting pace. Shannon was very much enjoying the feeling of Bill's cock moving in and out of her pussy but yet another orgasm was not an immediate concern of hers. But for Bill, his orgasm was very much on his mind.

"Well we started this whole thing discussing cream and the best ways to enjoy it. We've had a bit if syrup and plenty of honey but no cream yet. So what do we do now?"

"A good question," Bill managed to utter. "So what are our options?"

"Oh you are a nasty devil, aren't you? Do you want me to tell you? Would you like that?"

"Yes, please do." Bill started to thrust harder.

The use of metaphors had come to an end. The talk was now purely sexual with the intent to excite and titillate.

"Well let's see," Shannon began in a deliberately sensual tone. "We can keep right on doing what we're doing and you can come in my pussy. I'd love for you to shoot your warm cum deep into me. I like feeling of it filling me. Then you could keep fucking me like this until we both felt it start to run out of my pussy. Oh that would be very nice but I don't think that is what either of us has in mind. How about we save that for another time. This time however, it must end up in my mouth!"

Bill was having a very difficult time of things. Shannon's nasty talk only made his efforts tougher and his orgasm closer. Shannon knew her teasing was bringing Bill to the very edge and that is exactly what she wanted. His thrusting was now deeper but becoming more erratic. His orgasm was building.

Shannon took it all to another level. She wanted to verbally excite and maybe even shock Bill. She continued with very deliberate tones, "I could take your spurting cock deep into my mouth and have you fill it with your hot cum. I could swallow everything or I could at least try. You never know. I might not be able to take it all in."

Bill just grunted. His mind and body were on the verge of overload.

"Or we can give up the pretense all together. We could do it all out in the open. We could both watch your cock spurt out thick cum into my open mouth. You could see it on my mouth, on my tongue. I can let it drip out and get all over me. So what will it be, hon?" she said with a very sexy smile.

Bill's mind fabricated moving images each of each scenario as Shannon went through her descriptions. All were very appealing. Finally he did manage a barely intelligible answer as his thrusting became more intense.

"The... the... last. The last one."

"Ok sweetheart. I thought what is what you would like," Shannon now whispered into his ear tenderly. "I'll take good care of you. Are you ready yet? Are you about to come? Wait until the last moment. Keep fucking me just like this until you can't stand it any longer. Keep thrusting your cock in and out of my wet pussy until you are right on the edge. Then, only then, give it to me. Bring your cock, all covered with my cum right up to my mouth."

Bill had very much reached that point. "Oh Shannon! I'm so close! I'm going to come!"

"Well give it to me Bill. Give me your cock so you can come in my mouth!"

Bill pulled his cock quickly from her pussy and now straddled the lounge where the naked Shannon lay. His legs were aside her chest, his engorged cocked poised before her mouth, wet and scented with her juices.

Shannon grabbed his buttocks with both hands and extended her tongue but did not draw him in. She caressed the underside of his cock while she slid it about her face, smearing her juices across her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Plenty of my cum, very sweet and slippery."

Shannon now drew Bill's thick cock deep into her mouth, her tongue running along the sensitive underside. Her head bobbed back and fourth, restoring the sensations that Bill had felt when thrusting in and out of Shannon's delightful pussy. Precum and pussy juices collected at the edge of Shannon's lips. Bill very much wanted to lick them and share the taste with his lover but that was just not possible at the moment. Faster Shannon sucked at Bill's cock. She knew he was on the verge of orgasm. She felt his cock swell in her mouth, expelling a huge amount of precum onto her tongue.

Shannon managed to provide the last encouragement that Bill would need, "That's it Bill. Come for me. Now! Come in my mouth!"

Bill's body tensed. His back stiffened, his hips trust forward and then stopped. His face looked skyward and he let out a deep groan. Bill's cock was motionless, halfway in Shannon's mouth and resting on her tongue. She finally felt a hard knot form at its base. Of course she knew what that was. It surged up his shaft and when it reach the end, the head of his cock swelled and one long thick stream of cum spurt out from the head. It slid over her tongue and splashed at the roof of her partially open mouth. Instantly, Shannon's mouth sprang alive with the thick, warm and slightly salty taste of cum. It filled the back of her throat. Her tongue prevented any from going down any further. The thick white cream bathed her tongue in a warm filmy softness. It filled her enough to reach the lower corners of her mouth. She made no gestures to swallow or anything else. Her nose filled with the scent of his cum.

Bill looked down now and watched Shannon slide his cock from her lips. Cum coated her mouth in strands that bridged her lips. Droplets had formed at the both corners of her mouth. He could see her tongue coated in the creamy film of his ejaculate. Shannon pumped Bill's cock with her hand to maintain the intensity of his orgasm. She smiled up at Bill through sperm coated lips, his orgasm raged on.

Shannon did indeed want to give Bill a show. She held the tip of his cock at the center of her tongue. Another long squirt of semen spat from the head, this time stretching in an obscene strand off her tongue and up against her cheek. Another followed, splashing against her tongue, onto her teeth and settling in a pool in her mouth.

Bill's orgasm was diminishing. Cum no longer left his cock in strong streams. With each muscular contraction it came out in large thick pulsing dribbles. Shannon made sure each one hit her extended tongue first. Usually a portion added to the pool in her mouth and the rest overflowed at the corners, dribbling in rivulets down her cheek and onto her neck.

Bill was all but spent. A long stringy strand of cum dangled from the tip of his cock that eventually broke and fell onto Shannon's chest. Bill looked down at Shannon and she back up at him. Her tongue was still extended, covered in thick dollops of warm cum. Her mouth was filled with the liquefying semen. Stringy white webs of cum crisscrossed her open mouth. A white streak loosely clung to her cheek.

Bill moved more upright but still straddled the lounge. His semi-erect cock oozed the last droplets of cum. Slowly Shannon drew her tongue in and closed her mouth. Bill assumed that he would next see a slight bulge at Shannon's throat signaling the swallowing of his seed. A delightful gesture to be sure but not what Shannon had in mind.

Shannon rose up, her arms propping her in almost a sitting position. She dared not speak. Her mouth was completely filled with thick warm cum but she did manage to smile as she looked down at her cum-dotted body with contented approval. The contents of her mouth were thinning with the addition of her saliva but it was still all very warm. The taste of the man was intense but very enjoyable. Her tongue moved through the viscous fluid. It felt soft on her tongue like the caress of fine velvet.

She very much enjoyed having a mouth full of Bill's cum but it was time for that to change. Looking again back up at Bill, her smile broadened but she did not part her lips. Their seal however was anything but perfect. Slowly, Shannon moved her tongue forward. White cum emerged from her mouth. It slipped uniformly over her lower lip and began covering her chin in an erratic sheet. Soon it dangled in irregular strands as more and more and more of it came from her closed mouth. She kept looking up at Bill while slowly moving her head from one side to the other and back again. Cum oozed from her lips and dribbled in thick bands off her chin, down her neck, onto her chest and across her breasts. In the end, she opened her mouth with a broad smile so Bill could easily see the last of his cum being pressed over her teeth and lips, clinging everywhere as if not wanting to leave the safety of her luscious mouth. Inevitably it did leave and joined the rest that now covered her in a slick slippery mess.

Shannon moved closer to Bill and gently wrapped her hand around his still pulsing but spent cock. She extended her coated tongue that was covered in a thin milky film and collected the last white droplet to emerge from the head. She withdrew her tongue, carefully displaying the cum at the tip as it entered her mouth. She then swallowed for the first time. A shudder rocked through Bill's entire body.

"Oh my God!" Bill exclaimed. His legs were wobbly and had trouble holding him up. He sat down on Shannon's thighs, his balls nesting quite naturally against her damp pussy, his cock lying gently on her lower abdomen.

"That was so hot! I have never seen or experienced anything like that in my life!"

"I thought you might like that," she said, again with an impish smile. "I liked it too."

Shannon ran her tongue over her coated lips, savoring the taste as if she was retrieving what was left of a hastily eaten ice cream cone.

"Half the fun was watching your face. I thought you were going to pass out when I started dribbling your cum from my mouth."

Bill felt his cock jump from an instant inrush of blood.

"You're right. I didn't expect that. I thought you were going to.."

"Yeah. That's what I figured. Didn't we cover that earlier? Swallowing is fine but I think over rated."

"Shannon," Bill started to affirm. "I would be glad to yield to your judgment every time!"

"Well thank you Bill," Shannon said half mockingly. "Now if you will get off of me and sit right there next to me, there is one more thing I need to do."

Bill of course assumed that Shannon wanted to clean up a bit. After all, cum still streaked her face and neck and was slowly dripping down her chest and breasts. Some had managed to trickle down her stomach and pool in her navel. They both could smell the deep manly scent but only Bill could feel and smell the little of Shannon's cum that was still on his face.

Once Bill was seated next to Shannon she began, "You know, you think this all may have been for you but this sort of thing turns me on immensely. I get so excited knowing that what I am doing is sexy and arousing to a man. If you get hot watching your cum shoot into my mouth and onto my body, then so do I."

Shannon parted her legs and moved one hand between them. She began playing lightly with the lips of her pussy. The index finger of her other hand was sliding over her now very erect nipple, well lubricated by both ice cream and cum. Bill's hand fell naturally into his lap and onto his recovering cock. It definitely needed a comforting stroke.

Shannon continued, "I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I get so wet when I know I am exciting to a man. See?"

Shannon spread her legs a bit further and used her fingers to separate her lips. She was indeed very wet. She glistened in the sunlight. A quick clench and release closed and opened her opening, her wetness coated her everywhere.

Bill's erection had returned. It demanded attention and so he had no choice but to keep a steady stroke to quell the building sexual anxiety.

"Keep doing that for me Bill," Shannon asked. "I like that very much. Will you stroke it for me until you come? That is so arousing; to know a guy is stroking himself because he is turned on by looking at me."

"If you keep doing what you're doing, I'll have no trouble at all," Bill retorted.

"Oh I would be glad to."

Shannon elevated her attentions by pinching her nipple harder than before. Her hand left her pussy for just a moment to recover a bit of his cum from her chest. Her fingers then went right to her clit and she rubbed it quite rapidly, making herself gasp with delight. Her middle finger plunged deep into her pussy and she moved in and out for just a few strokes before a second finger joined. Her pace quickened. Faster and faster her fingers served as a surrogate cock, filling her and leaving her, driving her to another orgasm. The palm of her hand rubbed from side to side making sure her clitoris received constant attention.

They both went silent, each focusing on watching the other and pleasing themselves. Shannon was mesmerized watching Bill stroking himself, his hand wrapped around his long hard cock, precum again seeping from the opening every time he stroked up its length. Bill too was enjoying the sight before him. Thoroughly adorable Shannon laid before him, naked, his cum still very evident on her face, neck, and torso. Her legs were splayed open and wet her fingers were thrusting in and out of her pussy.

The end of the perfect storm was building. They both were near their climaxes but Shannon would be the first. Her breath became very deep but erratic. She took in and released air in gasps with each orgasmic contraction. Bill watched her abdominal muscles tighten in spasms knowing that her fingers were being clenched hard at the same time.

"I.. I'm.. coming," were words Shannon breathlessly uttered before her orgasm racked through her body with full force.

Bill's stroking became faster. Watching Shannon in the throes of orgasmic bliss just heightened the desire for his own.

"Kiss me!" she pleaded.

Bill rose and started kissing Shannon while still managing to stroke his cock.

Shannon moved erratically beneath Bill but their kisses were still able to be deep and passionate. Their lips slid effortlessly across each other, aided by both saliva and remaining semen. Their tongues probed deeply into each other's mouth, teasing, licking, fondling. They could smell and taste each other, not as separate scents or tastes, but as something different, better, a blend of the essences of a man and a woman. Finally, while they still were kissing, Shannon's climax faded into dull shudders. Her thrusting slowed just enough to bring herself down gently.

Through sticky kissing lips she purred, "That was so very good!"

Before Bill could manage a reply, Shannon's hand left her pussy and she brought it up between their faces. Her fingers were soaked in female cum, the scent musky, alluring, and intoxicating. Shannon slid her fingers across Bill's lips, a mere inch or so away from her own. He eagerly licked them, savoring the wonderful taste of female ecstasy.

Shannon's lips and tongue now joined Bill's. Her other hand moved down to surround Bill's that was moving up and down his cock.

"Come for me Bill. Let me feel it. I want to feel you cum in my hand."

They kissed in furious passion. The pace of their joint stroking quickened until Bill reached the pinnacle. Like Shannon before, Bill's breathing turned erratic and he could no longer manage any kissing. His eyes closed and his body tightened. The stroking stopped. Their grip tightened. Shannon felt Bill's cock swell and pulse. She felt the internal pumping that was surely delivering cum to release. Shannon felt Bill's warm cum spurt out, quickly seeping between their fingers. Several more times Bill's cock ejected slippery cum until every gap and crevice in their intertwined hands was filled. When the pulsating spurting had stopped, only then did they resume a very slow stroking that was now greatly lubricated by the abundant cum that clung to everything.

Their kissing resumed. It was slower and much more deliberate. They were the kisses of warmth, affection, and appreciation for the pleasure the other had provided. Shannon was the first to remove her hand from their joint grip. Instinctively she brought it to between her legs again. She used her cum slicked fingers to gently massage her pussy, to quell the faint desire for more stimulation.

Bill's hand now left his cock. Following Shannon's earlier lead he brought his hand to between their lips. White strands of sticky cum stretched between his fingers. She understood the gesture and enthusiastically licked and sucked the cum from his hand. When she was finished, their arms wrapped around each other in a deep satisfying hug, their naked bodies sealed in sexual wetness. They kissed again, the final punctuation for a most erotic afternoon.

12