Paul and Suzi

Story Info
Wife's ass gets fucked by husband's tongue and cock.
3.7k words
4.72
45.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Suzi

soppingwetpanties

This story is dedicated to Paul and Suzi. I imagine Paul has his tongue deep in Suzi's asshole while she's reading this story to him. It's also dedicated to Boxwood for his wicked thoughts.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Paul and Suzi were like many couples you know. The ones who showed up on time for parties. The ones who remembered and celebrated your birthdays. The ones who were leading the charge at a big charity fundraiser. You know the type. And they were fun. Maybe a risqué comment or two, but nothing to suggest what lurked beneath the surface.

They had two children, both in college. Their oldest Chase was attending Old Dominion on a baseball scholarship and their youngest Maisie was enrolled in a fine arts program at Oberlin College. Paul had spent most of his adult life building his exotic sports car business and Suzi spent that same time raising their two children while Paul travelled the country pursuing one-of-a-kind cars to resell. Having not attended college herself, Suzi threw her energies into supporting her children, and encouraging them to pursue their interests.

But now they were empty nesters, and suddenly Suzi found a lot of time on her hands. Paul was still on the road most days, and Suzi was at home, trying to stay occupied. She had her gardening club and her book club but none of them satisfied her craving for a real emotional connection, like the one she had with her children, and the one she had with her husband.

Between her nonconsequential club meetings she perused the internet. She patronized shopping sites and searched for bargains, which satisfied certain of her urges, but not the emotional ones. She finally bit the bullet and signed up for a sexually oriented internet chat forum. She chose the name BackdoorSuz to signify her passion for anal sex.

Passion? More like an obsession. Suzi became backdoor curious from the time she started having sex. Behind that bubbly demeanor was a dark spot in her soul; a dark spot that was awakened when she started watching anal porn. It was dirty and nasty, and fed the growing darkness. She had no idea why it spoke to her, but it did. When she masturbated, she wanted to be the woman who was getting her asshole pounded by a big-dicked stud.

Paul also had a deviant desire for anal sex. Like Suzi, watching anal porn was a turn on for him. He wasn't a virgin when he met Suzi, though the teenage sex he'd experienced was rushed and unsatisfying. He had no experience with anal sex before meeting Suzi, though the thought of possessing a woman in such an intimate manner, with a hint of domination, was becoming an irresistible urge.

Suzi's sexual experiences mimicked her husband's. A few tumbles in the back seat and groping at parties, but nothing consequential. She was lucky. Paul was a great fuck. He was well-endowed, and a gentle and considerate lover. They first two times they had sex, it was the usual missionary style. The newness of sex was excitement enough, and neither Suzi nor Paul felt it was the right time to express their desire for anal sex, as neither of them knew about the other's interest. Getting turned down by your partner for something you wanted to do was a guaranteed buzz kill. And they both knew that anal sex wasn't for everyone.

The third time they got together proved to be life-changing for both of them. Suzi wore her favorite sexy black pleated skirt, a low-cut blouse and her ruby red "fuck me" heels. Confident they'd end up in the bedroom, she didn't wear panties.

Paul invited her over for drinks after a dinner at Paul's favorite Vietnamese restaurant, finding that they both enjoyed spicy food. Maybe it was an omen for a spicy relationship in the bedroom. They were sitting in his kitchen, enjoying a pitcher of martinis, when Suzi let her heel drop off her foot and put her bare foot on Paul's crotch. She smiled when her foot rubbed against his hardening cock. In less than a minute they were in Paul's bedroom.

They'd shed their clothes and were sitting on the bed kissing. Suzi already knew that Paul liked to eat her pussy and laid back, knees up and open, shaved pussy glistening with her honey and calling to him.

"Lick me," she beckoned.

Suzi's words made Paul's heart beat faster. He put his head between her shapely creamy white thighs and smeared his face into her smooth, wet pussy. He loved her earthy scent, and the feel of her sticky pussy juice on his face. His tongue split her labia open and dug deep into her well of wetness. Suzi squeezed her eyes shut tight, concentrating on motion of his tongue and the sizzle it put in her steaming cunt. Her hips flexed upward as she moaned, running her hands through Paul's thick, dark hair as she scaled the heights for her first orgasm of the night. To Paul, seeing Suzi's body undulate under him and hearing her cries of passion made his dick as hard as a rock. He guided Suzi's hand to his cock. She gripped it, giving it a pump and expressing out a generous dollop of precum.

She flicked the clear drop of fluid off the tip of Paul's penis with her tongue, then swirled her tongue around it as she went down on him. Suzi snorted through her nose as she took his length inside her, relaxing her throat to let him all the way in.

"Fuck," Paul groaned, feeling the head of his penis hit the back of Suzi's throat. Suzi sensed his cock twitching. She pulled off, leaving her lover panting.

"Not yet," she said to him. She didn't want him to cum too soon. She had other plans for his spunk.

Suzi rolled over on her back and drew her knees to her chest to give Paul a clear view of her asshole. She left no doubt as to what she wanted. It gave Paul a shiver up his spine when he saw his future wife's beautiful butthole for the first time. It was a brown, crinkly ring of skin that his eyes were irresistibly drawn to.

Paul had been too shy to ask Suzi about anal sex. She answered his unasked question by showing him her ass, open and exposed. His cock twitched again in this highly charged moment. Without hesitation, he mashed his nose into her drenched pussy and ran the tip of his tongue in a clockwise circle around the outer rim of her asshole. He let out a low growl as he felt the rippled skin of her pucker and tasted her forbidden fruit. He hand went down to his turgid cock, his body and his mind both reveling in the pleasure of this taboo act. Suzi's body was lit on fire as Paul's tongue excited every nerve ending in her virgin asshole.

But that was just an amuse bouche. Suzi used her fingers to pull her butt cheeks apart. It gave Paul to opening he needed to tongue fuck her. It was a wonderful moment for them to discover together the joy of tongue fucking an asshole. But Suzi wanted more. She wanted her ass fucked by his big cock. Knowing that a butt licking that good, she was dying to feel her butthole stretched wide open. Paul wasn't sure whether Suzy wanted to go further and kept rimming her. Suzi provided clarity.

"Fuck my ass Paul. Fuck me now."

Paul's thighs were shaking with anticipation as he positioned the bulbous head of his cock at Suzi's tiny little hole, wondering how it would accommodate his girth. He pushed forward and her anal ring refused to yield. His cock bent slightly and then slid away from its intended target. Suzi felt the push, and then disappointment as his thrust missed. She reached down and gripped the shaft of his cock, providing the support he needed for his next attempt. He pushed and this time the ring yielded, allowing just the head to enter. The air escaped from Suzi's lungs in an audible gasp as her back channel was violated for the first time.

"Fuck!" she shouted. The stretching sensation made her see stars in her eyes. It was as if every nerve ending in her asshole was firing at the same time.

Paul pushed again, gaining another inch. He groaned with pleasure as he experienced the velvet vise of her asshole squeezing his shaft. The initial pain Suzi felt morphed into euphoria. Paul started a fucking motion, and soon he was balls deep in Suzi's ass. They both felt the magic of soul satisfying anal sex.

"Don't fucking stop," Suzi cried out. She was on the precipice of a mind-blowing orgasm. Paul's cock was becoming ultra-sensitive from the pressure of Suzi's pulsing back channel and he sensed he was about to cum. Suzi wiggled her hips against Paul's groin, making the head of his cock rub back and forth deep inside her. She felt a low rumble percolate in her loins and rise upwards, exploding in her head. Her rectum constricted around Paul's cock, causing him to grunt and then cum deep inside her ass.

Paul fell forward onto Suzi, them both panting like racehorses. As the glow of their orgasms gradually faded to a warm and fuzzy feeling, Suzi used her finger to tilt Paul's head toward hers and stared into his deep blue eyes.

"I loved that... and I love you."

* * *

Suzi went on the chat site every evening Paul was out of town, occasionally finding a chat partner, but never finding one who she could share her deepest, darkest thoughts with. The person on the other side would eventually demand a photo or some personal information that Suzi was unwilling to give out. She was hoping for someone who shared her passion for anal sex without any strings attached.

One night when Paul was away on business, Suzi smoked a joint and worked her way through a half bottle of Chardonnay. She started chatting with someone she found interesting, and the talk started getting hotter. Suzi had already told her chat partner that she was a short blonde, curvy, with a bubble ass that craved to be licked and fucked. She decided to delve deeper.

BackdoorSuz - I've told you a bit about myself, what about you?

DannyDarling - I'm just a guy.

BackdoorSuz - What kind of guy?

DannyDarling - What kind of guy did you want me to be?

Suzi had to think for a moment about what she really wanted. If she could have the dream guy, what would he do, and what would she do for him? She decided she had nothing to lose by laying out her deepest, darkest fantasy.

BackdoorSuz - A nasty one.

Danny Darling - Given your name, I imagine it'll have something to do with your ass. Tell me what kind of ass you have.

BackdoorSuz - forty-year-old woman ass. A little meatier than a twenty-year-old, but there's a treat between them. You're thinking about how soft and round my ass cheeks are, and you're imagining the crinkled brown ring of skin, and inside the pink inside of my anal ring. Is that getting you hot?

DannyDarling - I'm doing something that has to be done in private.

BackdoorSuz - Tell me how you'd make love to my ass.

Suzi was getting hot. She felt that familiar wetness between her legs. She thought about what he might say and her imagination took her fingers to her ripe lips, begging to be touched. Her mind went wild, imagining it was Paul who was about to ream her ass and then fuck it. Her screen blinked and then his response appeared.

DannyDarling - I'd knead each cheek, to enjoy the texture, and then scratch them lightly to satisfy the itch you have there. I'd pull them apart to see your pucker. I'd keep them apart with one hand and use the other to touch your clit and see your asshole snap shut.

Suzi stared at the screen. He was teasing her, not telling her more. Her fingers were moving quickly. She didn't want to stop so she could type, but decided she was going to let him tease her. The anticipation was delicious.

BackdoorSuz - And then? You're killing me.

The cursor blinked on her screen. She was so close, almost a rolling boil.

DannyDarling - I'd give a playful bite to each cheek to say hello and then I'd pull your cheeks as far apart as I could, stretching your asshole so it opened a small gape. I'd force my tongue inside and watch you squirm in pleasure underneath me. You'd beg me to fuck you with my tongue. With each stab of my tongue, your asshole would open more for me, until I could lick the inside of your anal ring, savoring the smoothness and tautness of the muscle. Your body would shiver as I reamed your ass.

Are you there Suz?

Suzi finished reading his reply and started to cum. She couldn't stop it. Her body heaved, her hips thrusting off her desk chair. She was panting hard. She caught her breath and typed.

BackdoorSuz - I am. Christ, you already made me cum.

DannyDarling - I'm so happy to hear that. Do you want to know what I'd do next?

Suzi's fingers couldn't type fast enough.

BackdoorSuz - Fuck yes!

DannyDarling - I'd rim your ass and touch your clit. I'd make your ass clench around my tongue. I'd push hard with my tongue against the tightening ring of muscle. Then you'd beg me to fuck you.

Can you beg me?

Suzi's fingers were already busy working on her second orgasm. Her fingers were sticky when she typed her answer. She wasn't too proud to beg.

BackdoorSuz - Fuck me. Fuck my sweet ass.

DannyDarling - You're on your hands and knees. I'm rubbing the head of my cock against your drenched cunt. My cock is wet, shiny and hard. I'm pressing it against your anus, into that small pucker, stretching your asshole open. The air escapes your lungs. You beg me to go slow. I push into your ass and your eyes roll back. It's a massive load of pain and pleasure, swirled together into a cocktail of pure lust. I start to fuck you and you're screaming at me. I don't understand any of the words. I push in balls deep and my thighs are pressed tightly against your ass, and my nutsack is banging against your pussy.

Are you with me Suz?

Before she read the last word she was cumming again. Her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. Her muscles rippled. Her pussy and asshole opened wide and then shut, opening and contracting with each orgasm. Juice was leaking down her legs. She managed just enough energy to type.

BackdoorSuz - You made me cum again. Keep fucking me.

DannyDarling - I'm fucking you Suz. Fucking you hard. My hand reaches under you to rub your pussy. I rub it back and forth as I'm bottoming out my dick in your ass. You're screaming again, and this time my hand is helping you spray liquid out of your pussy. You're cumming so much your knees are giving way and now you're laying on your tummy flat on the bed. My cock is still in your ass. I fuck you until I shoot my seed all over your ass. You reach back and coat your fingers with my hot cum and lick it off, and like a real slut, showing me with it pooled on your tongue before you swallow.

Suzi wanted to cum again. The door to their bedroom opened. It was Paul. He'd come home early from his business trip. He found his wife naked, holding her phone, looking at it with her legs splayed. It was obvious he'd caught her masturbating. Suzi's face reddened when she saw Paul in their bedroom doorway with his mouth open. They were both embarrassed, though they kept looking at each other.

Paul smirked. "I guess I caught you at a bad time - - or was it a good time?"

Suzi felt as if she was caught cheating. Her heart was still racing from the orgasms she'd just experienced.

"I... I was... uh..." she stammered, pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts.

Paul was used to finishing Suzi's sentence. "Playing with yourself?

He walked over to the bed and tapped his finger on her phone, which was face down on the bed.

"What're you reading?" He went to pick up the phone to look at it. Suzi snatched it out of his hand.

Paul laughed. "Watching porn?"

Suzi rolled her eyes. She was busted and had to fess up. "I'm in an online chat."

Paul raised an eyebrow. "Some guy with a monster dick?"

"No, it wasn't like that."

"Then how was it?"

Suzi sighed. She might as well tell him everything.

"I was chatting with a guy who was fucking my ass, all right?"

Her voice had a tinge of indignation, but it was disguising a tinge of guilt.

Paul reacted in a way that Suzi wasn't expecting. There was a glimmer in his eyes. Looking sheepish, Suzi handed the phone to her husband. He scrolled through the conversation. By the end of it there was sweat on his brow. He routinely watched porn on the road, so he wasn't mad at his wife for also finding an outlet for her pent-up sexual energy.

"Want me to do this to you?" he asked.

Suzi was relieved that Paul wasn't mad and was also as horny as fuck. She got on all fours and reached back to spread her ass wide open so Paul could see her answer. Paul slipped the phone under her nose.

"Why don't you text your internet lover and tell him what your husband is doing to you."

Suzi was surprised again. She didn't know that Paul had a bit of voyeur in him. They'd had sex in an airplane and on a train, so she knew he was adventuresome. She had fleeting thoughts about bringing someone else into their bed, but quickly banished the thought. She wondered how much farther he might be willing to take it, but even the thought of it supercharged her horniness. She got busy typing, reading her words to her husband.

BackdoorSuz - My husband Paul just got home. He read our entire conversation.

DannyDarling - He did? Is he mad?

BackdoorSuz - He's not mad. He's the one that asked me to text you, and to tell you what he's doing to me.

DannyDarling - That's fucking sexy. What's he doing now?

BackdoorSuz - He's spreading my ass open with his hands. Oh shit, his tongue is in my ass.

DannyDarling - I'm stroking...

BackdoorSuz - Oh God. He's tongue fucking my ass. I love it.

DannyDarling - Tell me more.

BackdoorSuz - His moustache is tickling my ass. He's using his fingers to tease my shaved pussy.

DannyDarling - Yes.

BackdoorSuz - I'm having a hard time typing. It feels too fucking good. His tongue is deep in my ass.

DannyDarling - What does your pussy look like?

BackdoorSuz - I'm completely bare. It makes me feel so sexy to be bare. I've got fat labial lips that spread out like the wings of a butterfly. He's fingering my clit now.

DannyDarling - I'm getting close.

BackdoorSuz - As soon as I put this phone down I'm going to suck his long, thick cock. I'm going to stuff it down my throat and get it good and wet so he can fuck my ass.

DannyDarling - I don't think I can wait for you.

BackdoorSuz - I just went down on him. My lips went all the way down his shaft until they touched his pubic hair. Spit is dripping off my chin.

DannyDarling - Oh God.

BackdoorSuz - He's got the head of his cock rubbing against my asshole. He's pushing in... he's stretching me wide open. Fuck...

DannyDarling - I just came hard. Some of my cum hit my chin.

BackdoorSuz - He's all the way inside me. He's fucking me hard. I need to put the phone down.

Minutes passed by before Suzi was able to text again.

BackdoorSuz - He made me cum so many times. My pussy is a mess. He pulled out as he was cumming and squirted the rest of his cum into a shot glass. I licked his cock clean and now I'm going to drink his cum.

DannyDarling - I came again. You are one dirty slut.

BackdoorSuz - That's what Paul told me too.

12