Honeymoon Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marine
marine
8 Followers

Jane very quickly placed a cot from the closet under the hammock. She thought to herself. "Boy is he in for a surprise". She was so horny herself that she was looking forward to her next encounter with Jim. She was going to fuck him at her leasure and when she was ready. Her pussy was dripping with moisture. She could feel it roll down her leg.

She moved onto the cot directly beneath cock. His cock was completely clean of hair and stood up so erect. Her face was two inches away. Jane took out her astro glide and put in all over her hands. She then carefully put her hands through the net of the hammock and very slowly moved her slippery hands over his magnificent buns. His body convulsed and the checks of his ass started contracting.

"Oh God Darling that feels wonderful. It is so smooth". He moaned and trembled.

She continued with her movements and then finally let her fingers move down the crease of his ass. As her finger crossed his anus his muscles tighten up and his anus vibrated under her touch. At almost the same moment she very slowly reached up with her tongue and licked the head of Jim's cock. He cried out:

"Oh my God, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What in God's name are you doing?"

She said nothing but put the entire head of Jim's cock in her mouth.

He couldn't control himself and desperately wanted to move off the hammock but he was securely tied. His body trembled and his cock grew huge in Jane's mouth. Jane sucked on his cock head. She moved slowly up and down his cock head and you could hear a popping sound as she allowed it to slip out of her mouth.

He screamed and screamed as Jane moved the head of his cock in and out of her mouth in a slow agonizing fashion. She moved very slowly sucking Jim further into her mouth.

His whole body seemed to vaporize. "Oh my God, oooooooooh God, oooooooooh, please no more, please, please."

She kept sucking slowly on his cock while caressing his buns. She the took Jim completely in her mouth and at the same time slid her index finger into Jim's anus.

Ohhhhhhhhh. Noooooooooooooo. This can't be the timid girl I married. Ohhhhhhh God, OhhhhhhhhGod, Please don't do this to me. Pleaaaaaaase, aaaaaaaaaaagh.

She could feel her face burning from their intense sex. Jane continued to slowly move her finger in and out of his anus while moving Jim's cock in and out of her mouth. She could tell that Jim was close to the edge and she swirled her tongue around his cock as she continue to suck and move her finger in and out of his anus. He starated breathing heavy, and his cock was jerking back and forth. Finally he started climbing for his second orgasm. He had never been stimulated so completely as he had by Jane.

Finally Jim yelled out -----"Ohhhhhhhh, God, God, God, God, Here I cum. Aaaaaaaagh Oh Jesus, I am there. I am there.. Oh God, Oh God."

Jets of sperm started to fill her mouth. She had decided that this was normal body fluid and started swallowing the sperm and sucked him dry. He could not believe that she would do that. He was impressed that her sexuality had become so adventurous.

She licked the sperm off her lips. She continued to slowly lick his cock and it responded within a few moments and stood total erect within the net of the hammock..

She was so overcome with passion that she couldn't stand it any more. She still was going to extract her final revenge. She moved her body so that her pussy was within an inch of his cock. Jane put her hands through the hammock and grabbed his buns. The hammock had springs on each end and she slowly pulled Jim's cock in direct contact with the opening to her pussy and held it there.

As soon as he felt her pussy he almost had his third orgasm.

Her pussy was convulsing and she was so horny. God, she couldn't hardly wait to completely pull him into her body . She had waited so long to get to this stage. She knew she wanted to fuck rapidly but fought back the urge to tease Jim one more time.

She slowly put his cock into her quivering pussy. She pulled down on the hammock so only the head of his cock penetrated her cunt. She continued to pull down very slowly on the hammock and then tightened her pussy as she released her hands and the hammock sprung back to its original position. .

He couldn't believe what was happening. She was fucking him at her own pace and her pussy was contracting and holding tightly to his cock.

She heard the sucking sound and popping of Jim's cock as it would slip out of Jane's pussy. Slurp, slurp, slurp sounds followed the in and out movement of his cock.

He was screaming.. " Pleaaaaassee fuck me faster."

She ignored him.. In response to his request Jane pulled down on the hammock again except harder. He went in half way and Jane started crying as his cock scraped across her clitoris and sent thrills throughout her body.. She again let the hammock go and squeezed her cunt muscles trying to keep him in her warm pussy.

He was begging Jane to fuck him faster.

She pulled hard on the hammock and his cock filled her pussy completely.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh, my God Jim, You feel so good. God I love your cock."

She couldn't take it any longer. She grabbed his buns and pulled him and out of her pussy. The slurping sound of his cock moving in and out of her pussy was more than he could take.

Both Jane and Jim were moving towards simultaneous orgasms. She was fucking Jim for all she was worth and he was loving every second of it.

He started feeling an orgasm starting from his toes and working upward.

Jane was panting, and pulling down viciously on the hammock. Every time Jane pulled down and released the hammock it pulled her pussy away from his cock. She could see her pussy lips being pulled out because of the tight fit of Jim's large cock . It was wonderful. The noise added to Jane's excitement and finally she felt her body tremble and her pussy started contracting wildly. She started sweating and could feel the fluid pouring out of her pussy. She was on the edge and then finally-----

Jane screamed "Oh my , Oh my, Oh my God, Your cock is so great. I am starting to cuuuuummmm. I'm cumming Oh gosh this is so wonderful. I am there, I am there"

Jim was going crazy as Jane's pussy squeezed his cock tightly and the warm tube oozed warm fluid all over his cock. Since he could not move there was nothing he could do, as Jane was fucking him, except to go along with her every movement. The last straw came when Jane started screaming and her pussy holding his cock started having muscle seizures as she crammed his penis in and out of her pussy. He could feel her pussy fluid running all over is cock.

"Oh, Yes, yes, oh yes, your pussy is so warm here I come, oh God, Oh God, here I come." eeeeeeeeeeek, ahhhhhhhhhhh, Good Jesus, oh Jane, I'm cumming like I never have before! Oh God it is great. It is so wonderful. "

She could feel his sperm shooting in her pussy as she kept pulling his cock in and out of her body. She could feel her pussy sucking all the sperm out of his cock and her cunt muscles were contracting so violently. She didn't stop fucking him until they both stopped screaming. Jane removed Jim's mask.

He smiled at her and said "Wow, you did fuck my brains out and made me beg for it. Remember darling, "The honeymoon is just starting."

Jane's pussy was wet, warm and feeling wonderful. She smiled at him and said, "let the games begin."

marine
marine
8 Followers
12