The New Position

Story Info
A man is harassed by his dirty talking boss.
7.1k words
4.4
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple days he was harassed by Stephanie. It began from the first hour on Tuesday. He moved the entire contents of the accounting office from the front of the building through the winding corridors into the room across from Stephanie's office.

Earlier in the day she pointed out to him how she wanted the room repurposed. That is to say, she took him inside, walked him around the room, touching the back of his shoulders the whole time, sliding her hands up and down to his lower back, lingering and touching and exploring his arms and back with every finger. She said that she wanted him "underneath" her on Monday, and she wasn't being too coy about it today.

The supply room, his new office, was currently being used for dry storage. It was, like any big office closet, over filled with redundant paper products this one with enormous plastic bound paper towels, napkins, and toilet paper rolls for the rest of the building. Stephanie guided him around the small room's boxes and shelving, and pointed to various spots narrating her imagination. At one point she backed him up against a large shelf full of the bulging packages of tissue and put her flat palm on his chest, rubbing it back and forth as she gestured with her other hand.

"You'll be here." She said, absent mindedly; almost in a whisper. "...Where I can see you." She said breathily, leaning forward into him, looking him over. He instinctively backed up into the crinkling of the paper towels, with nowhere to go, he arched his head downward, his face almost touching the top of her head. Her wavy chestnut hair smelled like apricots. She held him hostage for a moment before she pulled away, her mouth partially open, her white front teeth, partially exposed between her big glossy, bowed lips. She looked him over as if thinking hard and he studied her elfish looking face and cute little nose, wondering what she'd do next, as he slumped away from the shelves.

Then suddenly, forcefully turning his body with her hand flat smacking the thin wool covering his butt, she patted him forward and pushed him to the corner. He quickly moved, not quite sure of how to handle the aggressive gesture, feeling smaller and subservient, like a captured slave.

"You'll put the filing cabinets here. Then..." She said with her eyes sharp just beneath her long bangs.

She slapped and pushed his butt in another direction, as he felt her palm squeeze a handful of cheek, causing him to jump a bit. She then took him into the back corner of the office and pushed her face close to him, still holding onto his ass. After looking around for a moment, she changed her tone and bit her lower lip, and pouted to him with mischievous eyes.

"I need your big strong body today, okay?" She whined and squirmed, maintaining eye contact as she moved her other hand up his chest.

"I need you to move so many big, heavy things from the front office to this one. I need you to work hard and fast. Can you do that? Can you work hard? Can you work fast and hard for me?" She said biting her lip again.

He nodded, getting hard.

"Cause the faster you get done the faster I can reward you." She said, putting her hand on his chest again. His heart was beating fast. And as she got so close to him, he could feel her hot skin, and her feminine scent. He felt his hands beginning to rise and he imagined grabbing her, kissing her full lips and searching for and grabbing her by her tiny nipples beneath her loose blouse. She wasn't someone he would typically pursue, but she was being so aggressively sexual. He was intrigued and the way she could seduce him with her eyes and that pouty voice and the way she pushed her body into his own making him hot with desire. She was pushing into him so closely he was sure she could feel him swelling up against her. He wanted to stop playing around and show her what aggressive really meant.

But she pulled away at that moment, and walked out of the room leaving him hard, hot, and breathing heavy. He took a moment to clear his thoughts and then spent rest of the morning clearing off an old desk that had boxes on it and carving out a space for filing cabinets and a corner nook for the printer. All morning long he walked back and forth, filling boxes with files and carting them to his new office, after a few hours he was nearly done transporting all the papers, equipment, and materials. At one point he was carrying a heavy box of files and Stephanie stopped him in the hallway, placing her hand on his belly. At that same moment, down on the other side of the hall, the Senior Attorney called to Stephanie and she answered back and short exchange took place. The whole time he was turned in the opposite direction, and her arm was obscured by the distance and his position, she realized this and moved her hand down over his crotch. She felt around and grabbed a handful of fabric and his flaccid penis. He struggled to hold the box and began to get hard in her hand as she gently squeezed over and over again. He stood there frozen and groaned, just slightly, just before she pulled her hand away and waved to the attorney, giving him a sly look out of the corner of her eyes. The attorney walked on and she looked back at him, straight in the eyes.

"I just wanted to say you're doing a really great job today." She said plainly before skipping off.

He was blowing air out of his mouth frustrated from the incidents, and now he was left rock-hard standing in the hallway, fixated on the feeling of her hand wrapped around his cock.

And by lunchtime it hadn't gotten any better. He was carting over the final filing cabinets and his computer to finish up the job. When Stephanie signaled for him to stop and join her in his new office. The Attorneys had splurged and bought everyone lunch for their hard work, and he'd learn later, out of celebration for obtaining a new client. She sat with him among boxes that had yet to be unpacked and the two ate Chinese food together. She ate out of the containers with chop sticks and babbled on endlessly about her every stressful and tedious moment and talked extensively about past cases that had no bearing on his life. He was courteous in the conversation, but was exhausted by the physical activity, the cleaning and carting of dozens of boxes, all morning and her rapid style of talking, constantly changing conversation topics. He barely noticed as she joked and laughed how she moved her chair closer and closer to his. At one point her eyes grew wide and with a muffled voice she excitedly said he should try her wanton, declaring it delicious, moving the loaded up chopsticks into his face. He took a bite, sand she watched as he chewed and licked his lips.

"Its good right? Do you like it?" She asked him, before her voice suddenly became pouty and sexy again.

"Do you want more? Do you want me to feed it to you? What would you do for more? What could I make you do for more?" She asked with halved eyes beneath her long bangs, as she dangled the remaining wanton in front of him.

He couldn't believe how forward she was, how sensual and sexy she was being. He always thought of her as frigid; fast talking, micro-managing office manager that had her position mostly from nepotism. But suddenly he found himself with a predatory animal that wanted to devour him, and, he was sort of into it. But as turned-on as it made him, he felt corned by the fact that she was his direct supervisor, his boss, and his job was now dependent on how he behaved. How he performed. His livelihood was suddenly at stake. He palpably felt the sexist role reversal and considered what would happen if he resisted her advances. Or if the senior attorney found out he was banging his married daughter-in-law.

But she was dangling herself in front of him like a delicious piece of meat, and he didn't have it in him to resist. He leaned in and ate the rest of the wanton off of her chopsticks, as she sucked on her lower lip smiling broadly, and things continued to escalate from there.

After lunch, right around when he finished setting up his computer, a junior attorney from the legal department announced that the firm had a new client and that he should open a new file in the system for billing purposes. He got his computer working and set up the new matter. Not long afterwards, they were all ordered to gather outside just as a large U-Haul truck pulled up to the front of the office. When the back was opened, they saw that it was filled from front to back, top to bottom, with heavy, over stuffed file boxes brimming with papers.

"Holy Sh... Is this all..." Stephanie began to say before being interrupted.

"Discovery... Yep." A supervising junior attorney, getting out of the cab of the truck said shaking his head.

"Its going to take months to go through all this." Stephanie said off hand.

"Nope. Its all being expedited due to the age of the client. The old man said we could process it all in time, by the end of next week, so its on us now." He said gesturing to the senior attorney's office, shaking his head, defeated.

And so the rest of that day, being the best in shape and the lowest on the totem pole, he ended up moving more boxes. He had the goal of unloading the truck by the end of the evening, but the evening stretched past the normal closing time. It was getting late in the night when he was dropping the last box onto a large pile in one of the firm's larger meeting rooms. The firm sprung for pizza and a 6pack of beer and just as he took the long final flat swig from his bottle, he finished up what he was doing with the intention of heading out.

He was exhausted. His sleeves were rolled up, his shirt unbuttoned, his tie, long since removed. The Stephanie was tired too, and on the phone with her husband for a third time that evening. She was swigging her beer hard, drinking it all in a big gulps. She hung up the phone and finished the bottle. Stumbling towards him she caught her shoe on a pile of boxes and he quickly crouched down to help free her to avoid an avalanche of papers.

He grabbed her leg and felt how smooth her ankle was as she pulled herself free. She quickly collapsed on top of him, her arms on his chest, her face touching his, her hair draped around his head. She pulled herself up and straddled him in her second-skin leggings. Her work blouse came undone a bit.

"You're trying to seduce me." She said drunkly. And For just a moment she grinded on him slowly, sensually, well enough to make him get hard. She quickly stopped and got up, composing herself.

She looked down at his body on the floor and his obvious erection. After an awkward moment she pulled herself together.

"You did really well tonight." She said breathing hard as she walked out of the office with her purse and coat.

He got up and got his things and after locking up, and checking that she wasn't too drunk to drive, they went their separate ways.

By the time he got home he passed out in his clothes. He was so frustrated from the day he planned on rubbing one out in the shower, but he never made it that far and lost consciousness, only to awaken a bit late for another day at the office.

He arrived almost an hour late too and had to work side by side with Stephanie the whole next day categorizing and confirming the contents of each box. She was cold when he arrived. They were constantly in each other's space, and when she finally did open up, she was sharper with him because of his tardiness. She ordered him around like a servant and made him perform any and all manual labor. She smacked him on the ass harder than the day before, and looked at him with crueler eyes. He realized she thought he wasn't going to come in that day, that he was going to call in sick or just be a no-show. It was then that he noticed that she was dressed differently than her normal work attire. She was wearing stockings and a short skirt and a button-down white blouse, and that her stockings had a pattern on them. Even her make-up was more glossy and glittery. She looked kinda cute; like a nerdy cheerleader or a sexy librarian or maybe a catholic school girl. All morning he was drawn to her legs and that short skirt as he tried to catch glimpses of the lacey cuffs of her stockings that wrapped around her upper thighs.

She eventually warmed up and played these little games. Throughout the day, he was forced to pick up and stack boxes over and over again because she couldn't lift them. And when he would have to lift them high, she would always seem to find a reason to get between him and his destination, just as he was lifting the box high, she'd scoot in front of him and rub her ass on his crotch before scooting out of his way, making him have to hold the heavy object in the air for longer and longer periods of time as she frustrated him with her flirting, and her twerking him off.

She quickly went from patting him hard on the bottom to fully grabbing his ass as he walked by her. Randomly she gave him a back rub and pushed her hand down, feeling his chest or his arms as he sat beneath her. And it went on like this the whole day, as they worked together, she groped and explored his body, fondling his biceps as they spoke, holding her hand against his side, just below his arm on his ribcage.

She touched his face and ran her fingers through his hair once. He was beginning to feel like she owned him, and she was playing with him like a toy.

The case they were working on was very important and as handsy as she was being, Stephanie kept the two of them on schedule, working at a fast pace. By lunchtime the two were ahead of schedule, and Stephanie was ecstatic. She kicked her shoes off and sat on a sofa in her office eating a sub from a local bistro. She gestured for him to sit next to her and when he sat down, she rubbed her feet on his legs and over his crotch as he sat rigidly beside her. She was quiet for the first time all day as she ate and caressed him with her smooth legs covered in stretched dark stockings, her thighs exposed, just barely as they sat next to one another. Before they returned to work he let his hands rest on her ankles and then feel on her calves before they began to travel up her leg, feeling the contours of the stretched fabric as he let his hands smooth and form around the lacy edge of the garment, he lightly squeezed as he reached her thigh. She left his hand there for a moment before she shot up off of the couch and cleaned her lunch remnants from the coffee table. She began to talk about what was left to do that day before ordering him back to work. He was frustrated by her dismissal and how the sexual advances seemed to only go one way.

It was in the file room where things suddenly escalated. It was later into the night, hours from their moment on the couch, and far later than he'd intended on staying at work that day. But the case required the overtime, and he had no real choice. He was in the file room again, reaching for a box on the top shelf, and once again Stephanie appeared putting herself underneath the box and between him and the shelves. Again, she rubbed her ass on his crotch, twerking his penis stiff, but this time she turned around. Facing his chest she put her hands low and began to rub his cock through his wool trousers. For a few moments the two stayed there, frozen except for the movement of her hands. He held the box at an angle, partially on the shelf, and for several minutes, she grasped his penis through the fabric, sheathing it in her hand, rubbing up and down, squeezing it over and over again.

"I'm done for the night guys." They heard the senior attorney yell from far across the office.

" The office is yours. Make sure you lock up before you leave." The attorney called back as he walked into the lobby to the front door.

Stephanie turned and locked eyes with him as she held his erect cock in her hand.

"Finally... Lets take this into my office. I have something I want you to see." She said slipping out from beneath him.

She walked on ahead and when he got to her office he found her standing there waiting; slowly unbuttoning her blouse. He walked in, mostly closing the door, stepping towards her. She fell to her knees and began rubbing his cock through his pants again.

"Where were we?" She playfully asked as she rubbed and squeezed and fondled his penis.

"Um... You were going to show me something." He said as she touched him.

"Yeah... Yeah." She said absently.

She stopped rubbing and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and then with a sly look, gazed up and winked at him. She acted like she was going to reach into his pants, but hesitated. She then stood up, kicked off her shoes, and danced her hips around a bit before pushing the skirt off of her hips, letting it slide to the floor.

Standing there in a bikini bottom and stockings that ended on her upper thighs, she slowly turned around while unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, exposing the g-sting and her perfectly round little cheeks. Underneath her blouse was a black and green corset that forced her tiny boobs to give some cleavage. She pulled off the blouse and threw it behind her while continuing to circle around slowly, touching the sides of her body, smoothing and contouring herself, shaking her hair wildly. She stopped and faced him, playfully inching off the g-string panties she wore before kicking them away with the skirt on the floor, standing there in her office bottomless in a corset and stockings she stood with him as she did every day in that office, except she had cleavage and her trimmed bush was exposed to the air while she stood half naked in sexy cheetah-print lingerie. She obviously basked in the exhibitionist nature of it all.

"Uh oh. ...Now what?" She said coquettishly, one of her legs swinging in front of her, her toe drawing an imaginary line in the sand.

He felt his blood boil as instinct moved him forwards towards her and without pause, he found himself pushing her, his boss, back until she was partially sitting on her desk. After a brief moment she spread her legs, waving her knees slowly back and forth as she propped herself up on the desktop. He moved in close enough for their noses to touch, and breathed deeply like a bull trying to restrain himself.

"Oh no, my clothes have all fallen off, and I'm all alone in this dark office with you, what are you going to do with me? ...What are you going to do TO me?" She said playfully, faking concern, smirking, wagging her shoulders back and forth.

She then raised her left leg and planted her foot on the desktop. Spread apart, she leaned back on her arms again and taunted him, "Is there a problem? Do you need some help getting started?"

He couldn't take the teasing anymore, and regardless of the circumstance or her position or his need for a paycheck, he couldn't possibly hold it back, at that point, even if he tried, and he no intention of restraining himself any further. He stepped even closer to her and grabbed her by the back of the neck. He smelled around her hair and face and neck as he reached down and forcefully began to play with her pussy, rubbing and groping; feeling and exploring around, before sliding a finger into her.

"Hmmm. Hmmm... Ooooo Yeah." She said smiling, biting her lip. "That's a good start." She said as she breathed harder, her mouth opened wide, half smiling.

He kicked off his shoes and continued to rub and finger her. Releasing her neck, he slid off his pants and underwear letting them fall to the floor. He stepped out of each leg, and as soon as he had both hands available, he furiously fingered and began rubbing until his hands were sopping wet and she was grinding back.

Fully erect he pulled away from her and began unbuttoning his shirt.

She stared at his penis with narrowed eyes, playfully questioning him.

"What are you going to do with that? Are you going to put That inside me? Inside my little pussy? Do you think it'll fit in my tiny little pussy?" She said shaking her shoulders back and forth, licking her teeth.

12