Honeymoon from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as he told her knowing it would do no good to object She heard him put more lubricant on his gloved forefinger. He bent down to examine her. In a philosophical tone, he said, "I always think woman looks so different when viewed from this vantage point. Somehow, when bent over like this a woman's genitals always seem to me to resemble more an animals genital,s. A cow's perhaps. Of course, the dangling breasts also reinforce this illusion … not that your small breasts can really dangle much …"

Then he stopped talking. He spread her ass cheeks with one hand and the forefinger of his other hand entered her rectum. She thought, "How can this be happening? Yesterday at this time I was watching Teletubbies with my son. Then I went to my daughter's PTO meeting, and I had coffee with Brenda. And now, today, a customs official from a country I've barely heard of has his finger in my behind." The sergeant moved his finger in and out. It almost felt as if he was pushing something into her. It made her whimper with pain and frustrated rage.

"Hmm," he said, "it seems … there is something concealed in here, Ricardo, please come here, your fingers are longer than mine. No, put a glove on first and use some of that jelly there, don't be an animal. Now see if you feel anything unusual…."

"There's nothing, I swear …"

She felt Sergeant Reyes remove his finger from her anus but it was quickly replaced with another. "Ricardo tells me he definitely detects something, feels like plastic. He's going to try to remove it …"

"Owwwwww, you are hurting me!" She felt something pulled from her. It almost felt as if she were having a bowel movement.

"Look at that. A red balloon. What an odd place to find a balloon."

"That's not … that's impossible … that … you put that in there when you … you, you pushed it in, I felt it, you you must have. And you must have trained your dog to act as if he smelled something! You framed me. You bastards."

"Shut up." Sergeant Reyes said, "Lying criminal bitch." He picked up one of her sandals and slapper her across the ass with the flat sole of it. He slapped her hard across her butt, again and again. She felt the tears rolling down her cheek. She knew her ass must be turning red in sandal-shaped patches.

Ricardo untied the balloon and poured a white powder out on the desk. "Looks as if you were planning a little party with you husband tonight. Instead you will be in our detention facility … and what a party you'll have there!" The sergeant said.

"I want a lawyer."

"No lawyer until you have been charged with something. Until then, we'll make sure you do not skip out of the country. You'll probably get to see the judge—well things are backed up in our courts now, but probably in several months …."

She thought of something. "Listen, I'll give you money."

He looked mildly interested. "How much money do you have?"

"Maybe two hundred cash … a thousand in traveler's cheques. I'll sign them over to you."

"Get the money," he said. "Sign oh, seven to me, three to Ricardo."

She signed her name ten times while Ricardo filmed her. She handed them over.

"Ricardo, you are my witness. Did this American criminal whore just bribe two customs officials?"

Ricardo smiled—he was missing his two middle teeth--and nodded.

"That could add years to her sentence,"

"What do you want? What do you want from me," she asked but she was afraid she knew the answer. "What if … what if I masturbated you. Both of you."

"Bitch, you insult us." He slapped her face. Your crime is too serious to be forgiven for a …for a simple hand job or two."

"All right … in desperation, she said, "All right I'll fuck you, I know that's why you did all this to me but … it can't be like the cheques. If I do this you have to let me go, swear to God."

Both raised heir hands and said something in Spanish.

"How do you want me?"

The two men undressed. Sergeant Reyes's cock was short but it was thicker than any penis she had ever seen. Ricardo's on the other hand, was nearly as thick but much longer. Both were erect..

"First in the mouth, I think, "Sergeant Reyes said, and Ricardo, smiling, agreed. "Do a good job and I'll give you some of your money back. But if you bite, I will knock your teeth out."

"I won't bite," she said, "and I'll try to do a good job."

"Tell the camera what you want to do, then."

"I want to suck your … penises," she said.

What does that make you."

"A slut, I guess."

"A filthy American whore."

"All right, if you say so."

"No, I want YOU to say so, and say it to the camera."

"I'm a filthy American whore," she said through clenched teeth. "and I want to sucj\k your dicks."

"You're a slutty bitch,"

"I'm a slutty bitch," she agreed.

"Lick my balls first," Sergeant Reyes said.

She decided that she would do the best she could to make them cum as fast as possible. She moved her mouth back and forth from one man to the other. She kissed their sweaty balls, even took them into her mouth and sucked them. She ran her lips up the shaft of their cocks, licking the throbbing veins. Both men were moaning now. She teased the tips of their dicks with her tongue then took the cocks into her mouth. When she was sucking Ricardo's large cock, he pulled her hair to force it deeper into her mouth, hitting against the back of her throat. She gagged, once, twice, a third time. Tears rose to her eyes and she nearly vomited. Suddenly he came in her mouth, filling her, choking her. Some ran out of the side of her mouth and onto her thighs. "Swallow it, bitch." She hated doing that, even for Ted, and usually keep his semen in her mouth until she could spit it out in the sink when he was not paying attention. This time, she made herself swallow every bit of the hot warm liquid. The sergeant pried open her mouth and examined it to make sure she was not concealing some of Ricardo's semen in there. "Now my turn," Sergeant Reyes said. She sucked his thick member some more and felt him building towards an orgasm. Then he said, "I prefer to watch it," he said,. Stroke me with one hand and place the other on my ass. Yes, like that. Now, wiggle one finger in and tease me there, just like that, yes. Spit on my dick and stroke, yes, like that, yes, yes little American whore I am cumming on your face …." That fat cock shot pulse after pulse of cum from its tip, in big, thick, white ropes. The first hit her in the eye, temporarily blinding her and making her jerk back but he yanked her face closer. She felt it on her cheeks, her lips, in her hair. Some landed on her breasts and some on her tummy and some on her thighs. "Use your fingers now, clean yourself off and lick it up. You swallowed Ricardo's cum, you'll swallow mine slut." She did as she had been told, using her finger to gather his juice and then putting it in her mouth. Again she forced herself to swallow, fighting her nausea. "You haven't cleaned us up." Ricardo likes to be licked clean. I prefer you to use your long, pretty hair to wipe my penis dry." Fighting the shame at being degraded in yet other way, she did as she was told, licking the drops of semen from the tip of Ricardo's penis and using her long brunette hair to clean off Sergeant Reyes's fat dick. At least now they had cum. Perhaps this terrible ordeal was almost over.

But it was not. "Lie on your back on the floor," She did. Sergeant Reyes got between her legs and put his face against her pussy. "Umm, nice, a bit of perfume. I love a perfumed pussy." She felt his breath against her genitals and he kissed her lower lips, sucking one into his mouth. Then his fat, hot tongue spread the hood away from her clitoris and found it. His tongue moved in circles, at first lightly then harder. He slipped a finger inside her vaginal opening and moved it in and out, just as she liked her husband to do when he went down on her. She tried not to respond to the licking and fingering, to the mad, stimulation of her clitoris. She tried to think of disgusting images, of bloody bandages, of injured children, of smelly Porto potties, but the sensations in her groin were insistent and pushed those mental pictures away. "Please don't do that," she said, but the licking felt so good. Ricardo came around and began sucking one of her nipples, adding to the fire she felt. She whimpered, "Please don't," but her hips started to move to Sergeant Reyes's rhythm. She felt she was going crazy from her contradictory feelings and she hated herself. It was shameful to be aroused by this terrible man, but her body, her pussy was betraying her. She felt the warmth spreading through out from her genitals. She was seconds away from cumming.

Then he stopped. He stopped. She couldn't believe it.

"Do you want me to stop?" She wanted to say yes, she did but she needed to cum now she had to. "No," she said.

Ricardo moved the camera close to her face. ""Tell the camera what you want," the sergeant

"I want you to finish," she said.

"Say exactly want you want," he told her.

"I want to cum," she said, "make me cum."

"Be more precise."

"This American slut wants you to make me cum," she shouted, "for God's sakes do it."

"With pleasure."

He began licking her again. She tried but she couldn't help herself, the pleasure built and built and suddenly she was having her orgasm, screaming the way she did when Ted made her cum, maybe even harder. She pulled the Sergeant's head to her pussy harder and he kept licking and wave after wave of pleasure passed through her.

Afterwards, the feelings of pleasure were instantly replaced by regret and shame. How could she have so lost control as to actually orgasm in this place, with this person, in this terrible situation? He said, "Ricardo, I hope you got all that on film. I have a feeling that will be my favorite scene. I will watch her cum for me, watch it again and again and show all my friends," he said. "You know how they say you can always tell a real whore? A real whore can cum even when she's being raped!"

With alarm, she saw that Sergeant Reyes was once again getting hard and that Ricardo's big dick was again standing at attention.

"Can I please go now? You got your blow jobs, I …"

"We are Island men, not like your weak American husband. We can fuck all day if we like," Sergeant Reyes said. "Once is certainly not enough." Ricardo, would you lie down on the desk on your back? Yes good. Now, my little whore, I want you to mount him. Get on top of him facing him and take his penis inside you."

"Can we … may we use a condom?"

"They both laughed at her for this. "What's the matter, you don't want a little baby that looks like Ricardo. How insulting!" He slapped her across the face and across her breasts. "Come on, get up on that desk and start fucking him." She got on the desk and guided his large penis inside her vagina. Again she felt the unlooked for, unwanted pleasure at being filled with a large penis. It was really much larger than Ted's. Then, she felt Sergeant Reyes climbing onto the desk behind them. She felt his finger in her butt once again. "I think it only is just if I revisit the scene of the crime." Now she felt his penis between her ass crack, him guiding it in with his hand, pushing it in hard. She had only had anal sex perhaps three times in her life, only with her husband, and his organ was not so thick, he had been gentle, loving and slow, and she was relaxed from wine. It had hurt but nothing like this. She felt violated and as if her anus was ripping wide open.

They both fucked her. Having just cum from her oral ministrations, they were able to fuck her a long, an endless time, it seemed. She imagined their balls must be hitting together and that they could feel each other's thrusting penises through her body.

At no point was the pain replaced by pleasure, but at some point it became mingled with pleasure. She had always wondered what it would be like to be taken this way. She thought perhaps it might happen with Ted and one of his handsome friends, not like this but again the feelings were irresistible. At the moment they were not hurting her intentionally. In fact, Ricardo was sucking her small, bobbing tits. Unbidden, her body began to secrete juices, making her wet, making her vaginal canal slippery and increasing her pleasure.

They all came closely together. First Ricardo came, in her unprotected pussy. She imagined his fluid shooting right up into her womb, impregnating her. Then she came, involuntarily screaming and writhing against them. Finally Sergeant Reyes came in her ass. His penis slipped out of her, soft again. He knelt behind her "I want to watch my stuff cum out of your ass. Push it out." She pushed down but nothing happened. "Push" he said again. With a soft, moist noise she pushed it out, feeling his jizz flow out of her ass. It must have landed on Ricardo's now soft cock.

They stood up. "So the little whore has another orgasm. A double whore! I want you to thank us for that."

She mumbled something. "Say it clearly and into the camera."

"Thank you," she said. Ricardo panned up and down her nude and cummed on body with the camera.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for making your … your little American slut cum, sirs."

"Very good. We are always pleased to take care of tourists in San Carlos, especially little American whores. .

"May I leave now."

She was certain she was about to be disappointed again. But Sergeant Reyes said, "Get your clothes on and get out. If you hurry, you can still catch your flight."

In her mind, she had been in this office for days, but she looked at the clock. Yes, if she hurried, perhaps she could still get the flight to Freewich Island.

A bit regretfully, he said, "I was going to pee on you, a lovely golden shower. But …well, that can wait for next time. I see from your ticket you will be returning here in a week. We'll be eagerly waiting, Ricardo and I, for your return."

As she put on her panties and bra, she thought. "They must be crazy, utterly insane to think I would come back here. I'll fly, I'll pay someone to take me on a boat, I will frigging swim to someplace that has a direct flight to Miami, that doesn't stop at this hell hole."

"In case you were considering a change of itinerary," Lorenzo said, as if reading her mind, "I found your husband's e-mail address in your purse. What do you think he will say when he sees the video we filmed today? Oh, we'll edit it first. We'll take out the illegal search and so on, sadly, because that's good footage. But we will leave in the part where where you beg us for it, where you thank us. Oh, and of course we will leave in the scenes in which you orgasm not once but twice … he will enjoy seeing that since you probably so seldom orgasm when he fucks you. I'll also try to get the e-mail addresses of his boss and colleagues at the bank …. shouldn't be too hard, I don't think. We'll put our little porno movie up on the Web and just direct them to our site by e-mail."

She finished dressing, "The always say, women should never make porn. It always comes back to haunt them." He walked over to her and inserted his hand into the waistband of her skirt and of her panties. He gave her pussy one final fingering and pretended to speak to her crotch. "Goodbye for now, my sweet, perfumed American cunt. I'll see you soon." To her he said, "Perhaps next time you can spend some time on our lovely island. You can stay at my house, save money on hotels. You can clean the floors—I saw what a good job you did cleaning up your pee pee and your pussy hair—you can give my wife a break from cooking and changing diapers—it will be fun, you'll see what island life is really like. My fat wife would love to be eaten out by a beautiful American slut. My bothers would love to fuck you as well, even my old father … I'll bet he could get it up for the American puta. Well," he said, painfully slapping her ass once more "I expected you to be a little more grateful to us for not throwing you in jail as we could have done, but …" he shrugged, "you Americans are not a grateful people, and anyway, there will be plenty of time for you to show your gratitude in the future. Adios, my little slut."

She left that terrible office without a word and ran to the gate where her flight was almost finished boarding—the flight attendant had just been about to close the aircraft door when she arrived. She found her seat. In a very short time the plane shot into the night sky for the short flight to Freewick Island. When the announcement came that it was now permitted to move about the cabin, she went to the restroom and cleaned herself off as well as she could. The men wl dried cum was still in her hair and on her skin.

When she returned to her seat, she asked for a double Scotch to be brought to her, and contemplated the nightmarishness of her situation. When Ted took her to the resort and they got undressed … how could she explained her shaved genitalia? What if her breasts or her butt were red or bruised from the sergeant's blows—some of them had been quite hard? What if he found traces of those men's semen in her underwear or—if he touched her down there, and he felt it inside her? Even now she felt Ricardo's oozing out of her vagina. And what if he ever saw that hateful movie? If she had actually been raped—but for him to see her experiencing pleasure, not once but twice. And what if his colleagues saw it? His boss? He would divorce her. He might even commit suicide. But she could not face coming back here. Never.

She had so been looking forward to seeing him. Now she dreaded it worse than anything. She finished her drink and leaned her head against the window. Ahead, the lights of Freewich Island were just beginning to appear. Her honeymoon would soon begin.

12