Honky Tonk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had it pretty much figured out from the way you let me cum in you every time we did it. You know that now you'll have to get off the pill, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I'll have to see a gynecologist first."

"We'll take care of that Monday morning."

"Oh, Gabe, I've never been this happy. That idiot up in Libby always accused me of being frigid. You don't think I'm frigid, do you hon?"

"Are you kidding? You're about the hottest thing I've ever seen. If I could reload faster, you'd probably fuck me to death in a week."

"Hold me Gabe. Don't ever let me go!" she pleaded as she felt his muscular arms encircle her. He hugged her tightly and she drifted into a deep sleep. Soon he joined her in her somnambulistic pursuit.

Monday morning they went to see the company attorney. "I don't do divorces," he said, "but I've got a good friend who specializes in them. If you want, I'll give her a call and make an appointment with her for the end of the week."

"That'll be great," Gabe said, "Thanks a lot."

They drove to the gynecologist's office and Jennifer went into the exam room. When she came out she said, "Well, I've got good news and bad news."

"Let's hear the good news."

"Okay, the good news is we can try making babies as soon as my next period is over."

"And the bad news is?"

"I just finished my period the day before I met you, so we've got to do condom coupling for damned near a month."

"Whew, for a minute there I thought you were gonna tell me I'd have to jack off. We can live on rubber for a month. I have to work this afternoon, so I'll take you home. Make a list of the things we need and we'll go get 'em tonight."

"I've got to throw my pills away today. We'll have one more bareback ride when you get home. After that, Trojans rule. I don't want to produce a litter the first time!"

He drove her home and left her standing at the door. He already felt married. He was for sure bonded to her.

Returning from work, he walked in the front door. She was sitting on the couch crying.

"What's the matter honey?"

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

"What girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend. You're my girlfriend, Hell, you're my fiancé."

"She stopped here today and told me all about it. I was gonna just leave, but I couldn't." she sobbed.

"Just who is this girlfriend?"

"She had a key. She said her name was Sharon. She said I was number five hundred in a cast of thousands," she whined.

Gabe laughed.

"What are you laughing at, you two timing rat?"

"Sharon isn't my girlfriend. She's my housekeeper. She's been after me for years. I've never even kissed her. But I can see I've got a little problem here. Stop crying. I'm going to make a phone call and I want you to hear all of it."

Gabe picked up the phone and dialed a number. He punched on the speaker so Jennifer could hear. A female voice answered the phone.

"Is this Sharon?"

"Yeah. Gabe?"

"Listen Sharon, I want to know what you said to my girlfriend."

"She's not good enough for you, Gabe. I just tried to discourage her a little."

"You did. She's been crying all day. I'm not going to have you competing with her. I'm gonna have to let you go. I don't need a housekeeper now and I certainly don't need one that lies. You're fired. I'll mail you your final check."

"But Gabe," she started. Gabe hung up the phone.

Jennifer landed in his lap. "Gabe I'm so sorry. I thought I was being dumped on."

"I understand, honey. All your life you've been screwed over by people and you thought this was just another screwin' Get used to the fact that I'm in love with you. I'll never lie to you or cheat on you."

As her tears dried she said, "I believe I promised you something this morning. Come on you big lug. I'm gonna fuck you to death!"

By the time he got to the bedroom she was already in the hot tub. He shed his clothes and slid in behind her. She felt his hard cock against her back so she wriggled around to excite it. She heard him sigh and his big hands enveloped her tits.

"This is so right!" he exclaimed. His warm breath tickled her ear and she wriggled some more.

She giggled as she rose up and slid back down on his cock. It was throbbing deep within her pussy. "You know you only get one more shot in my pussy until next month, don't you?"

"I can take it if you can."

"I've got it now!" she giggled and squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles. She felt him throbbing harder with more purpose. She wiggled her ass around him and he started thrusting into her. She moved away from the edge of the tub and turned around to face him. She opened her mouth and rammed her tongue between his teeth. A long languorous lover's kiss was the result. His cock was in her. His tongue was in her. His soul was in her. They moved so slowly and lovingly against each other that it took them thirty minutes to climax.

They stepped out of the bath and he started toweling her dry. He toweled a little and kissed a little. By the time he finished, she was shaking. "Are you cold sweetheart?"

"It's nothing that one of Doctor Gabe's hot meat injections can't fix. Inoculate me!"

They entered the bedroom and hugged each other. "Where are the condoms?" she asked.

He slid back the door in the headboard. "There they are," he answered. "I got 'em on the way home."

"You must have big plans. How many are there?"

"Two hundred."

"If we use them all, I won't be able to walk for a month!"

"Not my problem."

"You really are a skunk. Well, let's start testing them out!"

He handed her a little square package. "Fix it."

"This slave stuff has its advantages," she said as she rolled the condom down his dick. "Okay, all set! Vulcanize me!"

He had also purchased some K-Y jelly. He scooped some onto his rubber covered cock. "You better produce some nice fat babies after I sacrifice this way for you."

"You let me worry about baby production. All you have to do is fuck me all the time."

"Let's start now," he replied and slid his dick into her wet pussy. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. A great man once said, "Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty. The worst pussy I ever had was outstanding!"

It was true. She still felt good. He stroked hard into her and she moaned quietly. She loved it when he fucked her. She humped herself against him. Her pussy pulsed around his cock, insisting, milking him, squeezing his cum out. He suddenly groaned and filled the Trojan. He pulled his cock out of her and took off the condom. They both examined it. "Well there goes a future president," she exclaimed.

"Yeah, or a future baseball team. We've got to focus on our goal here."

"By the time we start fucking for babies, I'll definitely be ready to give up the latex," she snorted. "Put that cock up against my ass and let's get some sleep."

He loved spooning her. Her ass was soft and warm against his dick. His hands were on her tits. She was already making the sounds of sleep. He drifted off.

When he came home Tuesday afternoon, she was waiting for him in the living room. Strangely, she had all her clothes on. "Let's go!" she said excitedly.

"Go where?"

"The lawyer called today and said we could see her this afternoon."

"Did you manage to get her name and address?"

"Yup, I wrote it on this little card."

They jumped in his truck and headed for downtown Spokane. It didn't take long to find the law offices.

As they walked through the door, the receptionist said, "You must be Jennifer and Gabe. I'll tell Debbi you're here." She chattered into the intercom and it wasn't long before an extremely attractive blond woman appeared.

"Please come into my office," she offered.

They followed her into a sumptuous office that smacked of expense. "We're not wealthy," said Gabe, looking around.

"I understand. I talked to the attorney at your company. We've been friends for years and he talked me into doing a pro bono for you. Don't worry about a thing. Now, what is your problem?"

An hour later they left the attorney's office. They were both smiling.

"She said it'll only take thirty days to dump that asshole," grinned Jennifer.

"Yeah, after we told her about the beatings and the hospital records she seemed to think you could really take him to the cleaners."

"He doesn't have anything I want. If he contests the divorce, I can have his raggedy ass thrown in jail. We'll just let the lawyer take care of this and we'll forget about Dave."

"Let's go to Coeur d' Alene. We can eat on the waterfront and snoop around a bit."

"Sounds like a plan," she replied.

They drove to the resort and got a seat in the restaurant overlooking the lake.

"This is really beautiful," she remarked.

"I've always liked this town," he replied. "I have thought several times about moving here."

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now?" she asked demurely.

"Nope."

"I'm thinking about how much I'm going to miss your cum dripping down my leg."

"Patience, my love. I'll be squirting you full in a few weeks."

"I just can't wait. I love you so much." She wriggled around in her chair.

"Take it easy honey. If you think too much about it, you'll probably cum right here!"

The meal at the resort was world class. Afterward they strolled along the waterfront and watched the boats. "Do you have a boat Gabe?" she asked.

"I've just got a small boat for fishing and duck hunting."

"Let's go home. I'm about to rape you right here in the park."

They jumped in the Chevy and headed toward home. As soon as they got through the door she plopped down on the couch and dragged him with her. "Gimme some pecker!" she demanded.

"Yes maam." He dropped his pants, fishing a condom out of the front pocket.

She looked a little disappointed when she saw it, but she knew he was right. "Let's break in this sofa," she cried. She got nude quickly and handed her panties to him.

He sniffed the crotch and tasted her juice. "It's better at the source," he commented. "Take off my clothes!"

"Give me that rubber," she demanded. He handed it over and she rolled it down his stiffening cock. "Now give me what I need," she ordered and lay down on the sofa.

He was on her like a lion on an antelope. He stuffed his tongue into her wet crack and took a long, slow lick. "Mmm, see, it's better from the source."

"Please master, would you be so kind as to put your dick in me?"

"Right away maam." He pushed his cock into her pussy. He pumped her hard. Pussy juice dripped out of her onto the sofa. He didn't care. She didn't care. Her hips bucked wildly as she came on his cock. He didn't miss a stroke. She tightened her pussy around him. She wanted him to come too.

He felt her vagina as it gripped his penis. The rubber had desensitized it enough so he didn't cum right away.

She screamed and threw her head back. Animalistic sounds emanated fro her throat. "I'm cumming again!!"

He shoved into her harder than ever and finally felt that rumble down deep in his balls. He stuffed it in her as far as he could and released his seed into the Trojan. She was still cumming after he finished, so he kept fucking until it went limp and fell out.

"That is the best fuck I ever had with a rubber!" he exclaimed.

"I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when we finally get rid of the condoms," she replied.

He took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "I'm going to eat you until you cum," he said.

"That is my plan exactly," she replied.

He lay on his back while she lowered her wet little pussy to his mouth. He licked her slit and felt her engulf his cock. She tasted so good. He figured he could live on her pussy juice alone. They were both so tired that they fell asleep in the sixty nine position. His lips were on her clit and his cock was in her mouth.

When he woke up, his nose was still buried in her bush. He licked her and felt her start to suck him. A mutual explosion came soon after.

"Let's get some breakfast," he suggested.

"I've already had the first course," she grinned.

"Me too."

They disentangled and got up, going to the bathroom.

"Let's see if your aim has improved."

She grasped his limp cock and aimed it at the toilet as a torrent of piss shot out. "See? I told you all I needed was practice," she said as she shook his cock.

They went into the kitchen where she cooked him a good breakfast. After that he kissed her goodbye and left for work.

Forty days later the doctor told them they were good to go. She almost jumped him in the doctor's office. When they got home the phone was ringing. "Hello?'

"Hi, Gabe, it's Debbi. Good news, the divorce has cleared the court. She's a free woman."

"Thanks Debbi. I owe you a big one. Bye."

"Who was that?" Jennifer asked.

"It was Debbi. Good news. You're fucked!"

"Let's get right to it!" she exclaimed.

"What are we going to do with the left over rubbers?"

"Burn 'em," she replied. She grabbed his dick through his clothes and dragged him into the bedroom. "Put a baby in me right now!"

"Yes maam."

Suddenly they were naked. He picked her up and hugged her as tight as he could. "I'm gonna fuck you 'til you pee." He whispered to her.

"Less talk, more action," she demanded.

"How's this for action?" he asked, producing a small velvet box. He opened it revealing the two carat engagement ring.

Her eyes were glistening with tears as he slid it on her finger. "Oh Gabe, it's beautiful. I've never had a ring before."

"I guess that means you still want to marry me?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I still want to marry you. Girls pray for a day like this! Let's breed. Right now I want to start building our children."

By the time they got to the bedroom, they were ready for action. She hugged him to her naked body. She could feel his hard cock against her belly. Her lips pressed into his mouth and their tongues intertwined. She fell beneath him on the bed, grabbing his member on the way. She felt his fingers as they sought out her center. She was already wet. Her pussy soaked her as soon as she had seen the ring. Now it cried for his cock.

He spread her legs wide and hooked her heels over his shoulders. His cock eased into her vagina and slowly sank to the bottom. "I'm gonna put a baby in you!" he excitedly whispered.

"Give me all that juice. Our family starts now!" she whispered back. She felt him moving within her and she started surging against his thrusts. Soon he was driving into her hard and deep, gentleness gone. He pounded her hard. Her pussy pulsated on his dick. She clamped down on him as she started the best orgasm of her life. He sensed the coming onslaught and increased his speed so he could cum with her.

She screamed, babbling like a maniac as she came on his cock. She felt the seed of life bursting within her. He filled her with baby juice. He held her legs in the air even as he withdrew. He wanted as much of his cum to stay in her as possible. After a short wait, he lowered her legs and watched as some of the elixir drained out of her.

"I think we may have made a baby," she said hopefully.

"The good thing is, if we didn't, we get to keep trying 'til we get it right. And besides, even if we did, we still get to practice for the next one." He grinned.

She smiled back at him. She drew him down to her and squeezed his big body as hard as she could. His weight on her made her feel warm and secure. He rolled her over so she was on top. He felt some of his sperm laden semen dripping out of her onto his balls. "Time to reload," he observed.

"I'll help," she volunteered.

He sucked on her tits as she massaged his wet dick. "Spoon me. I want to go to sleep with your cock in me."

He moved in behind her and pressed his now stiffened cock into her pussy. She rocked back against him. "Yes, just like that. You may now fuck me, but you have to keep it in me all night."

"Yes maam."

A familiar warm, wet sensation was massaging his cock. His eyes blinked open. She was grinding her pussy into him." Did it fall out?" he asked.

"Nope, it stayed in me all night. Every now and then it would twitch and squirt a little. What were you dreaming about?"

"I got two weeks off to get married. I must have been dreaming about nailing you in Las Vegas."

"We're going to Las Vegas? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I just did."

"You skunk!! Am I going to have to drag everything out of you?"

"That seems to be the trend. Anyway, I thought I'd bring mom along. She can be our witness and she can hit the slots while I hit your slot."

"That's a good idea. Did you bother to ask her?"

"Uh, well, no. I thought we could go over there this afternoon and ask her to go."

"I guess that's as good as it's going to get. Let's bathe and get dressed. By the way, how are we getting to Las Vegas?"

"I bought the tickets last week, we'll leave tomorrow."

"Last week? And you're just now getting around to telling us? I can see that this is gonna be fun!"

They slid into the hot tub. She held his cock while she hummed a happy little tune. She felt his fingers enter her pussy. She squirmed around on it. He tickled her inside trying to find her G spot. He finally located the rough little spot and rubbed it vigorously.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna make you cum on my finger, just to show you who's boss!"

"Show me, show me. Damn that feels so good. Do it some more." Soon her hips were thrusting almost out of the water. A scream flew from her lips as she came on his finger.

"Let that be a lesson to you," he said as he withdrew his finger.

"When can I have another lesson? You are a great teacher. I want more."

"You'll get more," he declared as he pulled her out of the water. She dried them both, making sure there was no moisture on his cock.

"Come on lover. I need some baby insurance," she declared as she dragged him to the bed.

"Aren't you afraid that mom will sniff us out?"

"I doubt that she thinks we've been holding hands all this time. I want to discuss babies with her. She needs to know what we're doing for sure. Don't be a chicken. Stick your pole in me!"

She fucked him as if she were possessed. He tried to take it easy but she was having none of that. "Fuck me like a whore! Use me hard! I won't break; kill me with your prick!"

He fucked her as hard as he could. Pussy juice splattered around his crotch, making wet, slurping sounds. She thrust against him producing more juice. Finally he could take no more. His legs stiffened and he lost control of himself, cumming hard and deep into her cunt. "Keep stroking. I'm gonna cum too," she begged.

He plunged valiantly on until he felt her tighten around him and start milking him dry. He came again just as she climaxed. "Leave it in me for a while," she gasped. "We can't have junior escaping down my leg!"

They lay coupled for about ten minutes. Finally he got so limp that it fell out. He was still holding her tight. He didn't want to let got.

"Come on honey, mama's waiting," she reminded him.

They went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Clothes were donned and soon they were headed to mama's house. As they walked through the door, Emily smiled, "I guess this must be serious if you two are still together. What's up?" she asked as her nose twitched.

Jennifer said, "I can't call you Emily any more. Now, I'll have to call you mama." She held out her finger with the engagement ring on it.

"I can't say this is a surprise. I saw the way that Gabe looked at you when you visited me and I knew that you'd soon either be gone or be here forever. Welcome to our family. Has he bothered to set a date yet?"

"Yes, but he did it in his usual off-hand way. He wants you to come with us. We're gonna get married in Las Vegas. Please come along. You really must, he's already bought the tickets."