Honky Tonk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't very well turn down a deal like that! When do we leave?"

"We get on the plane tomorrow. We'll be married two days after we arrive. You'll be our witness if I can tear you away from the slots long enough," Gabe replied.

"When can I expect some grandchildren?"

"We're trying to mix one up right now," Jennifer replied.

Gabe turned a bright red and said, "Jen!"

"Lighten up son. You don't believe I thought you two were holding hands, did you?"

Jen stuck her tongue out at him. "See, I told you so."

"I'm going back to the house. Jen can stay here and help you pack. I'll get things shut down and ready so we won't be diddling around in the morning." He strode out the door, leaving the two women to their own devices. He got things ship shape at home and drove back to mama's house. When he walked in the door they both had big Cheshire cat grins on their faces. "This can't be good," he remarked.

"Oh, it's better than good, it's priceless," answered Jennifer.

"What is priceless?"

"We're not gonna tell you, are we Jen?"

"That's right. It's girl business. Keep your snoopy nose out of it."

They left the truck at Spokane International the next morning and boarded the flight to Las Vegas. The hotel limo took them to the Luxor where he had reserved two rooms. Neither woman had been to Las Vegas. They were both dazzled by the lights of Sin City. The bell hop showed them to their rooms. Jennifer had never been out of the Pacific Northwest, so she was stunned by the opulence of the hotel.

Emily knocked on their door. Luckily, they still had their clothes on. "Hi kids. When is the wedding?"

"The day after tomorrow. I have a reservation at an instant chapel. We'll get the license tomorrow."

"Oh, good. Well, I'm gonna hit the slots. Do you two want to go somewhere for dinner?"

"That's what room service is for mama."

"I understand completely. I'll see you tomorrow," she smiled, winked and got on the elevator.

The door shut behind mama. Gabe took Jennifer in his arms and held her hard into himself. She looked trustingly up into his eyes and said, "Gabe I'll love you forever. I haven't loved anyone since my mother died. I love being in love with you." She backed him toward the bed and planted a big, wet kiss on his lips.

"Jen, I forget to mention things sometimes because I'm used to operating alone. Don't ever believe that I'm trying to hide things from you and don't ever doubt my love for you. I believe that the man/woman relationship is a symbiotic one. Now that I am linked to you, I couldn't live without you. I wouldn't want to live if I didn't have you."

Gabe's tongue plunged into her mouth. He felt her shiver in his arms. He removed her sweater. Her nice, round tits filled out the bra in front of him. He had to have them. He removed the bra and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned and clawed at his shirt. His hands found the zipper on her skirt and pulled it down. Her skirt went the way of her sweater. She sat on the bed while he took off her shoes and socks. Her panties slid down her legs to the floor.

Gabe looked at her pussy and worshipped it. He kissed it. He licked it, he sucked it. He couldn't get enough of it. She giggled as he made her wet. She reached out and unbuckled his belt. His pants hit the floor as she stripped his boxers off. His cock popped out and she enveloped it in her lips. She sucked him so hard he thought his balls might implode.

"Don't put it in your mouth. It belongs in your pussy."

"Mmm, but it tastes so good and I'm so hungry."

"I sympathize, but that's not gonna get a bun in the oven."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now. You have to knock me up!"

He sank balls deep into her waiting pussy. She grabbed his head and jammed her tongue into his mouth. She captured his tongue and sucked on it, feeling the little bumps with her tongue. It was just so erotic.

His dick slammed into her over and over. She always felt so good. He was addicted to her cunt. He was her slave. Her sugar walls started to pulsate around his cock. The optimum time for impregnating her was at hand. He rapidly pressed his attack and fired a big, gooey wad into her waiting cervix. She grunted loudly as he finished the task. She smiled at him. "That felt like a winner," she grinned.

"Wait 'til I reload. I've got another winner for you!"

"I can hardly wait. Can I suck on it 'til it gets reloaded?"

"I was thinking more about room service. Aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah, but I'm horny too. You wouldn't let me fuck you on the plane. What's a lady to do?"

She was squeezing his dick and rubbing his nuts. It wasn't long until it started to throb to life. "Mmmm. See? I knew it wanted to be fed some more."

"If you fuck me to death before the wedding, you won't get the life insurance," he laughed.

"It'll be worth it," she replied. "Put that infant stick in me. I feel lucky!"

Her already juicy cunt gobbled up his prod. She was sitting on top of him sliding his cock in and out of her. Her breathing grew labored and she started to tremble. He thrust his cock up into her so hard he thought he might break her but her pussy absorbed all of it and just kept gobbling. He exploded inside her. A satisfied smile was on her face as she giggled her way through her climax.

"Did someone tell a joke? Why the sly smile?"

"I was just thinking about how many times we get to do this per baby. In a way, I hope I'm pregnant right now. On the other hand, I want an ocean of cum sloshing around in me at all times."

"I'm sure we can arrange to fulfill your fantasy."

They lay beside each other on the bed, feeling each other up. Gabe was licking the sweat from her arms and neck. She almost came again when he sucked her ear lobe into his mouth. "I can't wait to marry you," she whispered.

"I'm kind of anxious too."

They finally ordered from the room service menu and had a good meal in their room. The telephone rang. It was mama.

"You probably thought I'd never win! I just won fifteen thousand dollars on a slot machine! I told you my evil ways would eventually pay off."

"That's great mom. I guess you've got some mad money now."

"Yeah, but I can't think of anything to be mad about. What are you two doing? Hahaha."

"Oh, we're just sitting around and talking," Gabe lied.

"Yeah, I'll bet. Dinner's on me."

"We just had a meal from room service. Why don't you go hunt down some unsuspecting old man?"

"Why son, I'm surprised. Are you pimping me out?"

"No mama, I just want you to have a good time."

"Okay. I'll try not to give it all back to them."

"Atta girl! Keep working on those slots."

"I will. You keep working on my grandchildren," she cackled and hung up.

"You now have a direct order from your mother. Are you going to be a good boy and obey?"

"Yes maam. That's the first thing that crossed my mind."

"He who hesitates loses the pussy."

He scooped her up and held her tight. She rubbed against him as he lay her down. Her whole body tingled. "Put it in me. I feel an egg coming on!"

Gabe had never been one to pass up an opportunity. He settled over Jen as she guided him into her. She gave his nuts a playful little pull as he plunged into her depths. He held it hard within her without moving for a long time. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm checking out the place my baby's going to live. It must be suitable for habitation."

"There isn't going to be a baby if you don't start stroking. It's not gonna just fall out the end of your dick. You've got to push it out. Like this, see?" And she gave her butt a playful little shake.

He started plunging into her. "I see where your suggestion might have some merit. Why didn't you just say you wanted to fuck?"

"I thought it was pretty clear when I opened my legs and pulled your pecker into me. You mountain men can be so dense," she giggled. She loved the feeling of his big cock thrusting in and out of her. By now she knew every vein and every bump along its length. She wiggled her hips, meeting his thrusts. She smiled as he fucked her. She was content.

"See what you did? Now I'm gonna cum in you!" he remarked.

"Not yet. Make me cum too!"

He pummeled her snatch as hard as he could. She moaned and suddenly screamed, "Give that stuff now!!"

Gabe had no choice. He was already on his way when she screamed. "Here it cums!" he cried as he filled her with his semen.

"We don't really have to get married tomorrow. Why don't we just stay in bed and fuck for a week," she asked.

"Nope, you've been a jaded woman too long. It is time to apply a coating of honesty on you. After the ceremony, we'll fuck for a week."

"I love you, Gabe Wilson."

"I love you Jennifer Wells."

"Eat me, Mr. Wilson."

"Right away, Miss Wells."

He sucked her whole foot into his mouth and played with her toes on his tongue. He licked her knees and sucked on her thighs. She orgasmed before he ever got to the main attraction. As soon as his mouth hit her pussy, she came again. He sucked up all her love honey and asked for more by sucking furiously on her clit. It worked. She shrieked her approval and came again.

Her hand found his half limp cock and she rubbed the hole in the end vigorously with her thumb. She wriggled around and sucked his cock down her throat. She lost track of time. She forgot where she was. She swallowed his cum as he shot it into her mouth.

"That was the best blow job I ever had."

"I'm not finished cumming yet. Get you tongue back in my pussy!"

He licked her from her asshole to her clit. He sucked hard on her clit and rammed a finger up her ass. She came hard against his mouth. Her ass clenched his finger. Suddenly, she went completely limp. He turned loose of her pussy. Concerned, he crawled around and hugged her to him. When he felt her breath on his ear he was greatly relieved. He had thought he might have killed her.

"Gabe? Gabe? What happened honey?"

"It's okay now. You just left the earth for a little while."

"You made me faint with your tongue? I've got to keep you."

"As long as you're awake, let's get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

"Mmm, alright. As your slave, I must obey. Spoon me!"

He held her tight with his cock in her crack. He didn't want this to ever, ever end. She was snoring lightly when he dropped off to sleep.

They woke up at nine in the morning to the sound of the telephone.

"Are you guys going to get up and get married?" It was mama.

"We just woke up. We'll be ready in about an hour."

"Just woke up huh? Are you sure you weren't performing honeymoon practice?"

"Mom, how could you even think such a thing?"

"Liar. You've got an hour. Let the poor girl at least get a shower."

"Yes mom."

"She thinks we were doing it."

"Why disappoint her?" she asked and grabbed his morning wood.

"Well, maybe just a quickie. We have to be at the chapel at one."

"In that case, do me now, Mr. Wilson."

He slid into her and soon they were frantically fucking away. "Drill me, Drill me!" she cried.

"I'm tryin'. Don't hold still. Fuck me!"

She humped off the mattress and almost bucked him off. He was amazed at her strength. He applied more prick to her and felt her start to shiver. He pumped harder. With a wild, almost animal cry, she came on his throbbing cock. A minute later he followed her into the land of ecstasy.

Cum dripped down her leg as she led him to the shower. "Wait until we're married. I will have to punish you for letting my valuable gift drizzle down you leg."

"What kind of punishment did you have in mind?"

"That would be death by fucking."

"I can't escape. I'm guilty. Could you give me a sample punishment now?"

"Nope. We've got to get married first."

They washed each other thoroughly and got dressed. He called his mother and told her they were ready for the big event.

Gabe hired a limo to take them to the Little Chapel. He smiled at her as she came down the aisle. "Last chance to back out," he said as she took his arm.

"Not a chance, chump! I've got you surrounded now."

The vows were exchanged. Mama cried. Jennifer smiled. On the way back to the hotel in the limo, mama said, "I want to go back to Spokane. I've taken these suckers for all I can and I want to get out of town before they catch on. Check me out of the hotel and take me to the airport, please."

"You still have some of that money left, don't you mama?" asked Gabe.

"Oh, yes. In fact I've added another three grand to the total. I've always heard that you should quit while you're winning."

The happy couple checked her out of the hotel and escorted her to the airport. When they were sure she was safely airborne, they went back to the hotel.

Gabe carried her across the threshold and deposited her directly on the bed. "Let's check out that surrounded stuff," he said. "I'll get you out of your wedding attire and into your honeymoon suit," he whispered in her ear. She giggled as she felt the zipper move down her back. Wriggling free of the dress, she quickly removed her bra and panties.

"Here's mine, where's yours?" she inquired.

"Coming right up!" he laughed as his pants hit the floor. He threw his shirt on a chair. Dropping his boxers, he smiled and pointed at his steel hard cock. "See, I told you, right up!"

Her lips were quivering as he planted his mouth on hers. She rammed her tongue into his mouth as far as she could and felt him suck on it. Her hand dropped to his cock and she jacked him a little. She felt his fingers on her damp pussy. "Give it to me now!" she begged.

Gabe mounted her and his cock slipped easily into her wet, waiting cunt. He saw tears flowing down her cheeks. He stopped thrusting into her and asked, "What's wrong Jen?"

"Nothing is wrong. Everything is perfect. I just thought, this is our first married fuck. I want it to be good and last and last."

Gabe resumed his assault on her sex. "Making it good is my job. Making it last is yours. My plan is to make it so good that you'll manufacture a nice, fat baby for us. We have a week left on my vacation. By that time, you should have a bun in the oven." The cadence of his love increased. He licked the tears from her face and eyes.

"Oh, god, it is so good. Don't ever stop. I'm gonna cum! Aaahhh, squirt me full! Give it all to me!" She felt her pussy clenched tightly around his cock and start milking it dry.

He bucked wildly, out of control as he gave her what she wanted. His cock stayed in her as the excitement of the first time died. He petted her shaking body and gently pulled her nipples. "After I knock you up, are you gonna let me have a little sip of your milk?"

"It probably beats the hell out of a breast pump. Besides, I'll need to practice for our baby. Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I don't care. You and I are gonna make lots of babies. What the first one turns out to be really doesn't matter, does it?"

"I guess not. I'm ready to start production right away" She felt his cock stiffening within her. She massaged it to life with her pussy. She knew then that no matter where they were, as long as she was with Gabe, she was home.