Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward kept pummeling her with his fingers in her ass, while he held her with his other arm, while she recuperated from her orgasm.

When she regained her senses, and realized he was still pumping his fingers in her ass, and it no longer hurt her, she started to respond. She moved back against his fingers, slowly at first, and more aggressively as the tingle in her stomach became more prevalent. "Edward, please play with my clit. I want to cum, again."

"You will, Jemma, but this will be an anal orgasm. I will prove to you that you will love it, as much as any other you will ever receive."

She did not believe it was possible, but she trusted him as he held her belly, and thrust his fingers into her ass. She rotated her hips, and forced them back on his fingers, as far as they would enter her. "When will you stick your dick in me?"

"Later, when we are in bed, Jemma, I thought this was not on your list of things to do?"

"I have just moved it to the top of that list, Edward, because I am getting ready to cum."

"I think I will stop now, so you will save that orgasm for later."

"No, Edward, please do not leave me hanging like this. I think I will die if you leave me like this. I will do anything, if you help me to cum."

"Did you say anything, Jemma?"

"I have already promised I will be faithful to you. I will do anything you ask me to do, from this day forward."

"It includes no sex with anyone but me, forever, Jemma."

"Yes, I will have no sex with anyone, but you, regardless of how long I have to wait."

"Jemma, if you keep that promise, you are going to become a very wealthy woman."

He took his pinky finger, and shoved it inside her, and she did not flinch. He continued shoving his fingers into her as fast as he could.

She continued grunting and moving back on him, and saying that she was so close, but could not get there.

He said, "Be ready, Jemma, this will take you over the top." He folded his thumb inside the palm of his hand, and pushed with all of his might. He only meant to insert five fingers inside her. However, her asshole was now closed around his wrist. He looked at it in amazement. It was a first for him, also. How would he explain this to her.

Jemma screamed at the top of her lungs, and squirted for minutes, like she was peeing. She went unconscious, and Edward could not hold her up. Her body weight was too much for him to hold with one arm. His right hand was totally inside her. He did not mean for this to happen. He only meant to get five fingers inside her, but he had pushed too hard and too fast, that he managed to fist her. The result was in front of him, and it had pushed Jemma over her threshold. She was absolutely an amazing young woman. He would take her body and mind places it had never dreamed of going. Laura, his beloved Laura, had been the same way. How had he been so lucky to find two women in his lifetime, that he could be loved by, and he could love? He pulled his hand slowly out of her rectum, and watched as the muscles closed to their normal size. He turned off the water and exited the shower to retrieve a large bath towel. He wrapped her in it, and lifted her into his arms. Still unconscious, she was dead weight, and very hard to maneuver. He managed to get her into bed, and covered her with a robe.

The bell to the suite rang and he put on a robe to answer the door. Room service delivered their meal. He signed the check, and gave a man a large tip.

He returned to the bedroom to wake up, Jemma. He uncovered her and started kissing her at her ankles, and up the inside of her thighs. When he reached her pussy, she grabbed his head, and pleaded, "Edward, please, no more, I think I will die if I cum again."

"Do you believe an anal orgasm can be as good as any other orgasm, you will ever have?"

"I would never have believed it before Edward. However, I have never felt anything like it in my entire life. It was absolutely amazing."

"I will tell you more about it after we eat dinner. Your body is an instrument, and I am going to fine tune it like a Stradivarius violin."

"I am going to look forward to it, for as long as you wish for me to be with you."

"When I met my first love I was already married and I could not break those bonds. I am no longer married, and my love has passed away. If we get to that point in our lives, where we are compatible with one another, one day, I will ask you for your hand in marriage."

"Edward, I have already forsaken all others, and I am bound only to you. I have already taken the vows of marriage. The remainder is only a piece of paper."

"Let's eat, before it gets cold."

He may not have been as young as he used to be, but he could not get enough of her body. Her skin was soft and supple. Her breasts and nipples were reactive to his touch. Her clit vibrated at the touch of his tongue, and her vagina poured forth its juices, every time he entered her. It was hard for him to pull out of her when he was ready to cum; however, it was too soon for her to become pregnant.

As they were making love, he said, "Jemma, when I pull out, I am going to put my dick into your ass. I am not going to tell you when, so you do not tense up. You are more than capable of handling my size. You already know you will love it, so do not be afraid."

She was so heated up, already, she did not care. He had her on the verge of another orgasm, and it was the sixth one this evening. She did not know where he got his stamina, because he was more than twice her age, and more than twice the age of any of her previous lovers. She did not know if she would be able to walk in the morning.

He pulled her legs up, told her to grab them by her knees and bring them as close to her ears as she could. She was not a gymnast, but she nearly folded herself in half for him.

He rose up onto his legs, and continued pummeling her cunt as fast as he could. He placed his thumb on her clit, pressed hard, and whirled it around in circle.

Jemma's mind whirled with it. She was close to another orgasm, and she did not feel him withdrawing from her pussy until it was too late. The next thing she felt was the steel like prong penetrating her ass, until his pubic hairs touched the cheeks of her ass. She did not release her knees, because she felt very little pain.

He asked, "How do you feel, Jemma?"

"I feel full, but I am not in pain."

"Does it feel better than my hand up your ass?"

"Edward, do not joke with me. Your hand could not fit up my ass."

"While we were in the shower, you said to me that you could not cum. I told you I would send you over the top. I put my thumb into the palm of my hand, and pushed, meaning only to put five fingers into you. I pushed too hard, and my whole hand slipped into your rectum. That is when you orgasmed, and fainted dead away. The next thing you remembered was waking up in bed, begging me not to make you orgasm again, or you would die."

"Oh Christ, Edward, that is the sexiest thing I have ever heard. Fuck me; fuck me in the ass until I cum. Make me come like I did in the shower."

He fucked her ass for nearly 20 minutes, until she screamed in ecstasy. He was exhausted and needed sleep. She went into the bathroom and brought in soap and hot washcloths to clean him. Then, she attacked his shrunken member, with her mouth. It was his turn to grunt.

Edward was very happy with his new ingénue. She was very pliable and had a body like Venus. He had to find a way to keep her safe.

He awoke at 9 o'clock the next morning, and went to his computer to make arrangements for her new life. She was to continue flying, for United Air Lines, for the next 30 days, as if nothing had happened. She would apply for a 90 day, unpaid leaves of absence, due to a family emergency. Upon her return to the Boston area, she would take Amtrak to Alexandria, Virginia, and enroll under a name he had set up for her, in the Executive Language Training School, until she had completely eliminated her New England accent. He set up bank accounts, and apartment, and a car for her use while she was there. She would not have to worry about anything at all. He printed out everything on his wireless printer and shut everything down. He went into the bedroom to wake up sleeping beauty.

He uncovered her from the waist down, spread her thighs, and slipped under them. He sniffed the aroma from her pussy. It was an aroma that could raise a man from the dead. He put his arms around her thighs, so she could not turn away from him. He put his mouth over her clit, and bit it gently.

Her eyes flashed open, and she yelled, "No, I will not be able to walk as it is."

He laughed, "I owe you this one, because of the blow job you gave me last night."

"It was a 'thank you' blow job."

"This is a thank you, for that thank you." He sunk his tongue deep into her cavern and she cried out, "Oh God, here I go again."

She grabbed him by the back of his head and held him in place, which was totally unnecessary. This time he was on a mission, and he would not stop, until she screamed in ecstasy one more time. She did, and it would take days to wipe the smile off her face.

Breakfast arrived, and as they sat down to eat, Edward explained everything she had to do to make their new life together work.

She was a little confused at first, however, when he showed her the draft for $100,000 in her new checking account, in Alexandria, all the worries she had flew out the window.

As they parted company in the lobby of the hotel, it looked like they were complete strangers, because other airline employees were there awaiting the van, which would take them to the airport. As they were walking out the door, he whispered to her, "I will be in touch with you, as soon as I can."

She replied, "I love you."

The End