Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, drop us off at United please."

As they pulled up in front of the United Airlines Terminal, Patricia reached into her handbag to get her wallet. She cursed when she dropped it on the floor and leaned over to pick it up. She saw something under the seat, but did not say a word. She took out the $300 and gave it to Angela with her thanks for taking them here. She took her meager belongings and walked inside with Stephano at her side. They each bought tickets to Boston for a flight that was leaving in three hours.

Stephano asked Patricia, "What are we going to do for three hours?"

She looked into his eyes and said, "I know what you want to do, and I must admit I am tempted. However, I need panties so I am going shopping why do not you go to the restaurant and get something to eat and I will meet you there."

Like most men, Stephano liked shopping as much as he liked going to a dentist. So he sighed and said, "Okay, I will meet you at the restaurant. Is there anything in particular you would like me to order you?"

"You are going to go to a restaurant, not a fast food places, right?"

"What kind of cad do you take me for Patricia; tablecloths and linen napkins only."

Patricia found a Jockey for Women store in the promenade of the airport and stepped in to buy panties and a few bras. She was also looking for someone looking into the store from the outside. She found him, and smiled to herself for being clever enough to think of it. She paid for her items and walked back to the restaurant to find Stephano.

He stood up when she approached the table and was amazed when she grabbed his arms and kissed him. What amazed and even more was when she said, "We have been had."

She sat down across from him and his eyes never left hers. She said to him, "Our helpful driver was transmitting every word we were saying to someone else. She was also not breast-feeding. That is why she was doing 60 mph on a 70 mph road and had to stop for a while. Someone needed to get ahead of us to be in position to watch us. I have seen one man watching me, while I bought my underwear and there has to be at least one more watching you. They already know we are going to Boston, so they will have a greeting party there waiting for us to arrive. However, we will too."

"It is definitely not my dad's people, so who on your side is it?"

"It is probably the FBI. If it were any other group of letters, they would have snatched me, especially the D.I.A. They had me on their ground, they would have put me under it, and never let me see the light of day again."

"Just for my own knowledge, if someone got a hold of your flash drive, could they shut down the computer's, all over the world, like you say you can?"

"Absolutely not, Stephano; there are primers that have to go in to set up the codes for they will start to work and once they are working. They have to be prompted from time to time to continue in the right sequence. I can do one computer in the matter of the second. I can do several hundred in the matter of thirty seconds. To take down China would take me twelve hours."

"They could annihilate the world in twelve hours, Patricia. If they thought they were under attack. They would throw everything they had at everyone, and ask questions later."

"That is why you prioritize where you start the program. You go after their military first, and shut down everything in their nuclear arsenal first. Then go after the communications and everything else falls apart. I already have that ready to go."

Stephano said, "Patricia, you are the most dangerous woman in the world. If word of what you have ever gets out, every Chinese agent would be here to kill you."

"Stephano, no one believes it can be done to their system. I had to prove it to the FBI."

"You shut down the FBI computers?"

"I only shut them down for a little while. I turn them back on after two minutes."

"So not only can you turn them off, but you can also turn them back on."

"My mother told me that one was no good without the other."

"Patricia tell me that you have these things patented."

"No, the FBI would not let me. They said it was too dangerous to let these things out into the public domain."

"It could be protected under the official secrets act. You could be richer than Midas, being paid directly from foreign governments, and large corporations, who could not afford to have their computers turned off."

"That is why I believe we have our friends following us. Once they notified the higher ups I am going to Boston, they probably think the Second Revolutionary War is about to start. They do not know how right they are, but it is not against our government, it is against the New York mob."

The waiter came along and asked if they were ready to eat. They both ordered and continued to talk quietly amongst themselves.

While they were enjoying dessert, Patricia opened her computer and sent another cryptic message to Steve. She advised him of their arrival time in Boston, and although she did not think he could be there. She needed at least 100 or more friends there so that she and Stephano could get lost in a crowd to ditch the people who were following them.

His reply was, "We will meet you e.g. the school!"

Stephano read his reply, and did not understand it, while Patricia laughed raucously.

He asked her, "Is this an inside joke?"

"No, not really, just expect to meet my entire school when we get to the airport.

"You get all of that from two letters?"

"Stephano, these two letters come from Latin derivations: i.e. and e.g."

"How did I miss these two in my English class?"

"You should have gone to a better school."

"I went to Penn."

"Like I said, you should have gone to a better school."

"After we get married, I am going to spank you for that."

Patricia lowered her head, and did not reply.

Stephano put his fingers under her chin and lifted it up so he could see her eyes. He said to her, "I will wait for you, until you are ready. There is no one else for me. There will be no one else for me; not now, not until you tell me you are ready."

"Stephano, do not ruin your life waiting for me. I may never be ready to take that step. For me, it is not a step, it is a leap over a giant chasm, between what your father did to my mother and my friends at school, and my desire to be with you. I did not realize until recently how my father fit into this picture and he has made the waters muddier than they were before. I need help, and I am going to get it, when this is over."

"We could get marriage counseling."

"Stephano, do not make fun of me or this situation. I am doing the best I can. Now, I am going to the bathroom to put panties on. No, you cannot watch me do it. I will be right out."

"I was just going to ask you if I should watch your computer."

"My computer never leaves my side."

"That is going to be very interesting while we are making love."

"The horse and the cart have not met yet, and you are worried about the computer being in bed with them."

"They have met, they are just jockeying for position."

Patricia reached into the plain brown paper bag, pulled out a package of women's jockey panties and said, "I guess I win."

Stephano replied, "You can be on top anytime you want."

He had beaten her again, and she was furious. She did not like to lose, and this was the second time in two days he had done it to her. She stood up and started to walk by him. In a fit of anger, she swung the package and hit him in the back of his head. The package broke open, and all of her undergarments went flying in every direction. Patricia screamed in embarrassment, while Stephano was laughing hysterically.

The waiter brought over a plastic bag to help her, put her garments back together again, while Stephano was still seated, and laughing.

As she passed him for the second time, she swung the bag again, and hit him. This bag was made of sturdier stuff, but the contents were too soft to cause any serious damage.

He turned to her and said, "I want more, please," quoting the famous Charles Dickens line.

Patricia turned to him, and said, "If you want more, you will have to come and get it."

Stephano was on his feet in a flash, but the waiter said, "Sir, your bill."

He took a quick look at the total, gave the waiter a generous tip, and was out the door of the restaurant in time to see Patricia ducking in to the lady's room.

He also saw two men running in that direction. He crossed the hallway and moved into one of the men's stores before they could get back to see where he was.

When they finally split up, and one came back to the restaurant to look for him, Stephano walked up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Who are you, and what do you want with us?"

The man said, "I do not know what you are talking about."

"Before I called the police, and tell them that you and your friend are stalking my girlfriend and I, either tell me who you are or get lost."

The man began reaching into his jacket, when Stephano grabbed his arm and said, "Very slowly, my friend, I do not wish to hurt you."

He continued reaching into his pocket and pulled out his FBI identification packet.

Stephano asked, "Are you guys always this sloppy?"

"You caught us by surprise; we did not know who you were or anything about you. We had no picture ID and no background reference. When we got this job, we were fifteen minutes behind you, and if it were not for some very good driving on the part of one of our operatives, you would have been lost in this airport before we got here."

"Tell her one thing for us, please. If she is going to say she is breast-feeding, do not to put empty milk bottles under the seat where they can be seen."

"She is still on maternity leave, and she was dragged into this on very short notice."

"Tell her she did a hell of a job. Now, what are you supposed to be doing?"

"Making sure you two do not get into any trouble."

"How were we going to get into trouble?"

"If you had purchased an airline ticket going to New York City, you would be in a car headed back for the base."

"What is going on in New York City?"

"Like I said, we caught this case on the fly, and have no background on it at all. We were told to make sure you did not go to New York City and that was it. You are going to Boston, and you have our blessing."

"Stephano, why are you talking to him? He was one of the men that was following me."

"Yes, I know, I thought it was time to find out who it was that was following us, and why. So I asked him to identify himself, before I called the police. You were correct, he is FBI, and his job was to make sure we did not go to New York City."

"We are going to Boston, so it is no problem?"

"No, no problem at all."

"Good, because we have to go through security, our plane leaves in forty-five minutes, and there is a long line."

The men from the FBI said, "We can help you with that problem."

They four of them walked to the security supervisor, where the two FBI agents presented their credentials. They asked him to put these two people at the front of the queue. The supervisor took Patricia, and Stephano to the luggage x-ray machine, and then walk through the scanners, which did not set off a beep.

Once they were through the machines, and pick up their items, they waived to their FBI minders and proceeded to their gate. Patricia said, "I wonder what is going on in New York."

Stephano replied, "I do not have a clue. They just do not want us anyplace near it."

"Well, they are going to have a fit when they find out that this plane has two stops before it gets to Boston."

"Patricia, what did you do?"

"I did not do anything. This is a scheduled airline, and it flies this route every day. It goes from Kansas City to Chicago. From Chicago it goes to New York City. From New York City, it terminates in Boston. That is the reason it shows Kansas City to Boston. We can always get off in New York to see what is going on."

"If I get off in New York City, we could be killed. Worse than that, we could mess up any plans that have been made to bring my father to justice. If I have to tie you to that seat, we are not getting off in New York City."

"You are no fun when you talk logically. I also have a few hundred friends waiting for me to arrive in Boston. It would not be right to stand them up. Boston is today's destination. You may kiss me for being so smart, and because I have clean panties on."

"I want to be the one to take them off, while I am kissing you."

"I told you Stephano, I need a lot of work before I can even consider that possibility. You can have your kiss, or go away empty; the choice is yours."

"I will always take your lips in the hopes of taking your heart one day."

"There lies the problem. You already have my heart, it is my mind that is getting in the way."

"Normally, baby, in any sport two out of three is wonderful. Love is not a sport. It is a lifetime commitment between two souls, and until they are ready to mate 100 percent of the time, it will not work out."

He kissed her chastely, and pressed her head to his chest, while wondering what their future might be.

Time crawled by until they heard their flight being called. They boarded the aircraft and flew the short hop to Chicago. Patricia desperately wanted to get off in New York to find out what was going on, and Stephano was just as adamant to keep her on the plane.

Luck was on Stephano's side. The captain of the aircraft came on the intercom. He said that an aircraft had broken a landing gear on the runway at LaGuardia Airport, and the airport was now closed to traffic. They were now flying direct to Boston's Logan Airport, and those passengers who were headed to the New York area would be put on other flights, when the runway at LaGuardia was reopened.

Stephano looked at Patricia, and said, "God did not want us in New York City. Bad things would have happened to us there."

"God had nothing to do with it. It was a mechanical failure. It happens every 36,458 landings and takeoffs."

"Let's just say that your numbers are correct. Why did it happen today, on the runway we were supposed to land on. There is another runway at that airport, but that aircraft shut down both of them at the same time. Is someone's hand moving things around to keep us safe; or is it coincidence?"

"Stephano, you are a pain in my ass."

"I have not been in your pussy yet, and you are worrying about your ass?"

Patricia thought about Jemma at that second and giggled.

He asked her what was so funny

"It is a personal matter, and I am not allowed to divulge it to anyone."

"It was that good?"

Patricia giggled again, but did not comment, because if one word came out of her mouth, it would all come out.

Stephano looked into her eyes and said, "My goodness, it must have been awesome."

Patricia turned away from him, and started to laugh openly. She did not dare say one word. She would never embarrass Jemma that way.

Steve was already in Boston, coordinating the arrival of all the students from Amherst. When he saw the change in the arrival time of Patricia's flight, he panicked and started sending emails and making phone calls to get the people from school here on time.

He need not have worried. The professors stop teaching at noon. They told their students that twenty percent of their final grade would be deducted if they did not show up at the Boston airport to meet Patty when she arrived. They told them to carpool to save on fuel and the cost of parking, but most of all they told them to be there. 620 graduate students poured into the arrival terminal to meet Patricia's airplane. They were all well behaved and in their twenties, so the police did not worry about their presence. When Patricia's aircraft arrived, she sent an email to Steve telling him they would be the last people off so the other passengers could go on their way.

She sent him one more saying, "Here we come."

The students from Amherst surged forward towards the exit of the Jetway scaring the attendant at the door. When Patricia made her entrance into the building, a roar went up, "PATTY!"

Her professors gathered around her with tears in their eyes, for getting one of their own back from the grave. Those who could not get close enough to her broke out in the school 'Fight Song.'

Police and federal agents closed in from everywhere, wondering what was going on. They thought a celebrity had come into town, unreported.

They were told it was definitely a celebrity, but this one was one of the schools most celebrated graduates. They never mentioned her name for fear they would try to take her away. They put Patty into a cocoon of love and marched are in the middle of this sea of humanity out the doors of the airport, and into the parking lot. She got into the car with Steve, Stephano, and Professor Winfield, and started the drive back to the campus.

The four of them had an animated discussion about the computer systems and the locations of the backup computers. Stephano also remembered the times the transmissions were made, to each site, because of the time zone differences.

The professor was busy writing notes on his pad, while Patty was busy memorizing every word he said.

Steve, on the other hand, was sizing up his competition for Patty. He looked in the rear view mirror at Stephano. This was the man who had already proposed to Patricia. He had a huge head start, and from the way she looked at him, she was smitten. However, he remembered every word from her emails. "It is complicated, it is extremely complicated, and I do not think I can do this. His father had my mother killed, and he killed forty of our friends at school. I cannot marry a man that is part of a family that can do that. It would drive me insane." There was hope for him, yet. He would play those aces time and time again, to get her to change her mind. She had given him $1,000,000 for no reason at all. You do not do that just for a friend. You have to have feelings for that person; and that person was him. He would start to work on her as soon as they got to school.

The game was on. It was his turn at bat; and Patty was the prize!"

The End