Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruno Valentino's 'crime family' did not disappear because of the Don's decision to turn state's evidence. There was an internal battle for ultimate control between the old guard and the new, who wanted their chance to take family into the future.

Many of the older men started dying of "Age Related Diseases, at an alarming rate. Some of the younger members had "Disappeared At Sea" or become "Cornerstones" of new buildings. The Commission could not stand idly by, and let an all-out war spill out, onto the front pages of the news, and televisions. There was a call for a meeting, by the General Counsel of the Commission, to be held in upstate New York. The so-called, "Second Appalachian Barbecue," was arranged, but this time, the location was a well-kept secret. It had all the advantages of the 21st century: Cell phones, computers, helicopters, and every other modern convenience would be called into service. It was also agreed to have only one person know the exact location of the meeting, until one day before the event. Everyone agreed that his credentials were impeccable. He had no competing interest, or agenda of his own to carry out at this meeting. 67-year-old, Sicilian born, Cardinal Angelo Arrcadio was flown in from Rome to arrange a settlement within the former Valentino family, before it was broken up, or divided, between the other four families. This last option would be the most contested, and bloody decision the Commission would take. Anything short of this would be preferable.

There were several problems within the Valentino organization itself. The top of the organization was fractured. There was no ruler, only groups that ruled because they were "Capo's" in the former regime. Now that the head of the snake was cut off, and those who were supposed to replace him had died, leadership was floundering. Money was not flowing from the bottom to the top, as it was supposed to. It was circulating around the 'Earners,' with nowhere to go, except "under the mattresses." They were able to keep money coming in, only until supplies started running out. They were not the executives that could broker deals to bring the cocaine, heroin, marijuana and every other illicit drug into the city. They did not control the judges and the politicians that made moving contracts for cement and plumbing services through the right companies. Just like every other middle manager, they took orders from the top and made sure those orders were carried out by those people below them. If they did not receive an order, everything stopped.

Nic Oliveto sent his attorney to Don Valentino's home, with a letter to be disseminated among the interested parties. They were to pick two slates of candidates, within 30 days, to take control of the Valentino family assets. The winning slate of candidates would pick a member to take a seat on the commission. The new member would have his name attached to the fifth family. If within the 30-day period they were unable to agree on these two slates of members, the Valentino family would be split up between the remaining four families and all current employees would be reassigned to other areas.

The people from both sides of the debate, vying for the top spots in the Valentino family did not like being threatened. They were the second largest family in New York, behind Brooklyn. They controlled the island of Manhattan. It was the jewel in the crown that was New York. Who the fuck was 'Little Nic-cy' from the Bronx to tell them what to do. They would send him a message. Their message would not be on paper, but it would be delivered to him, personally.

At a truck stop West of Cleveland, several long-haul produce truckers were taken aside in the dining hall and spoken to buy a well-dressed man. They were shown pictures of their families. their children at school, their wives shopping, their parents at home or at work and all the things that make family life enjoyable. These meetings were anything but enjoyable for the truckers. They were then shown a picture of a man; Dominic Oliveto. They were told he would be at the HuntsPoint Market between 2 AM and 4 AM on Wednesday morning. They were to drive by him, slowly; yelling his name like he was a baseball star, so he would stop and wave back at them.

When the driver asked, "That's all I have to do? Drive by slowly, yell his name, and get his attention. Why are you showing me pictures of my family, and threatening me, if that's all you want me to do?"

"If you do exactly what we tell you to do, the rear wheels of your trailer are going to have an accident. We never had this conversation. There is no way for you to know what happened to the trailer. Your trip was absolutely normal. During your next few trips here, you will receive an extra few thousand dollars each time to compensate you for your expenses, and the time you will lose on the road. As long as you keep your part of the bargain, nothing happens to your daughters, your wife, your parents, or yourself."

The trucker stuck out his right hand, and shook the hand of the man he was speaking with. His answer said, "I have no problem keeping my family safe. Should I be on the early side of 2 AM or on the early side of 4 AM?"

"Anything after 2:15 A.M., and you're safe. It's been nice doing business with you." The attorney stood up and handed him $2000 in cash as a show of good faith.

Wednesday morning, at 2:42 AM there was a very small explosion at the HuntsPoint Produce Market, in the Bronx, New York. The police investigators said it was caused by a malfunction in the high-pressure braking system on the rear wheels of the new tractor-trailer assembly. They had never seen a failure quite like it and were sending it back to the manufacturer for study.

Unfortunately seven people were killed; one of them was Dominic Oliveto.

While in transit to the manufacturer, the freight truck that was carrying the part was highjacked, and never seen again.

The lead investigator for the bomb squad was due to retire in seven months. He was retiring with an extra $500,000 in savings.

The funeral was large but understated by mob standards. There were no large flower laden limousines, or ostentatious shows of wealth. There was a large turnout at the Immaculate Conception Church, where 'Little Nicky' was baptized, confirmed, married, and now had his Requiem mass. His youngest son, Niccolo sat in the front row by his grieving mother's right side. Dominic's eldest son Dominic Jr., blind since birth, sat on her left side. All their daughters and their daughter's husbands and children sat behind them. They could not believe such a wonderful man had been taken away from them by such a freak accident.

46. Sex and the Single Girl & Boy!

Patricia and Felix bumped into each other in the hallway leading back towards the main room. They laughed at each other.

Patricia said, "Was Pedro having technical problems?"

"He had technical and mechanical problems, Patricia. How was it on your side of the wall?"

"We had technical problems. We had a freeze in one area and the meltdown in another."

Felix laughed. "Yeah, that sounds about right. We better keep those to in neutral corners for a while, and keep the important parts away from one another."

"When we get to the table, I want to talk about the important parts."

"I understand you and Stephano had a big falling out today. If you want to talk, I will be glad to listen."

"By the end of this evening Felix, you may wish you were still in Glens Falls."

"Do you still own that property?"

"I will never sell that property. All my memories are wrapped up in it. I have caretakers taking care of the land. People have removed the debris from the house. I rent space in the barn for horses. One day I will go back and see what looks like."

Felix said with a smile, "Your mind already knows what looks like."

"Yes, I know. However, a house is missing."

"Maybe you should build a new one."

"One day, Felix, when my troubles are behind me, but not now. I wanted it to be a happy house, not one filled with fears, doubts, and recriminations."

As they started gathering around the table Pedro tried to grab a seat next to Callalily. Mark and Anton immediately bracketed her leaving him frustrated enough to scream.

Callaway was none too happy, either. After thinking for a while, she turned in her seat, as if she was going to order a drink, but she continued moving, behind Anton, and wound up sitting on Pedro's lap.

With Pedro's arms tightly wrapped around her, and a shocked look on her face she said, "Gee whiz, how did I get here?"

Patricia shook her head, and smiled. She said, "Callalily, give up the act. Go get a room. I will be fine."

"Really, you don't mind?"

"Just remember, safe sex is the best sex. It is on all the hospital walls. You will be too if you forget."

Patricia grinned at Pedro. "Ask her what I did to her father, before you break her heart. Then ask her how long it took me to do it. Let your conscience be your guide, after that."

Pedro took out his cell phone and called for a taxi to pick them up in front of the club. They waved good night, and started walking, hand in hand, towards the exit. Patricia, Felix, Anton, and Mark were laughing about the two sex fiends that had left them for an evening of debauchery. Several moments later, Pedro walked back into the club and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Seven Minutes!"

Patricia nodded her head, and smiled.

Felix said, "Do we want to know what that was all about?"

"Pedro now knows he cannot hide from Callaway, if he stays on this planet."

"Patricia, you said you wanted to talk to us about something important."

"Guys, this is as embarrassing as anything I have ever had to do, but Callalily said it was my best chance to get over my fear. Please try not to laugh at me, although I will understand if you do. I will be 23 years old in seven weeks. I am a virgin. I have never had any sort of sexual contact with anyone, male or female. I was engaged once the Stephano Valentino and we got as far as him suckling on my breasts. I have never seen or touched a male penis. I am scared to death of sex. My mother and I discussed sex from the time I had my first period. I grew up with the knowledge that at the mention of a single word, my entire life would change. I heard that word two days after I received a triple master's degree from the University of Massachusetts. On that day my world ended, and this my new life began. My mother called and said the last word she would ever say to me, "Swordfish!"

Bruno Valentino's men tortured my mother, and blew her up, along with the house we lived in. He also killed my best friend as she drove on the Massachusetts Turnpike in my old car. He killed 39 of my friends and colleagues, in the dormitory where my room was. Since that day I have been in hiding, and lived in fear. I am under the watchful eyes of the FBI, police agencies, and other friends. During this time I had the misfortune of falling deeply, passionately, and hopelessly in love with the wrong man: Stephano Valentino. I think I also used this misfortune to my benefit. Every time Stephano got too close to me, I used the relationship with his father to put a wall between us, so he could not get any closer. I kept finding excuses to keep from becoming intimate with him. However, he kept overcoming them. I really think he loves me, more than I love him. He has tried so hard and for so long to get me to marry him and all I have done is put him off and aggravated him. I should consider myself lucky he did not lose his temper and rape me, because many times, I believe I deserved it.

So that is Patricia speaking from the confessional. Now I am going to ask the questions as it relates to getting me to live as a live, functioning woman. As I said to Callalily, I know that A goes into B, and if you are not careful in nine months outcomes 'C.' My problems are my mind stops, when I think of getting into bed with a man. I don't know what to do for a man once I lie down. I don't know what to do, or how to please him. What am I supposed to do for him to make him feel good? What is he supposed to do to me that would make me anticipate what comes next, and how I should react to his motivation? The thing I fear the most is the thing that is supposed to come so naturally to me. Teenagers fuck just for the fun of it. I freeze up at the thought of it. Give me hint guys, what do men expect from an inexperienced woman the first time or the first few times she goes to bed with them?"

Felix laughed at her and smiled. "Is that all; that's your entire problem in a nutshell? You have been ruining your entire adult life, because you're worried about being inexperienced the first time you go to bed."

"Felix, I expected more from you. You're making fun of me because of my lack of experience. I hoped you would make me feel better. Please take me home."

"I will not take you home. I am going to explain to you that you have made a mountain out of an anthill. We all start out as inexperienced. Our first steps, our first words, our first time on the bicycle, our first kiss. None of us starts as experts. Not many of us become experts. We learn every day of our lives. That thing with 'Seven Minutes', how many minutes did it take you to get there? How many years did it take you to get you to your masters degrees. When you crawl into bed the first time, remember it is your first time. You are supposed to be anxious, frightened, and even ambivalent about wanting to be there. The fight or flight mechanism may be ready to kick in, and whether you stay or not is up to you. There is no set pattern for when a woman gets into bed with a man. If there were one, you would get a syllabus, when you enter high school, and there would be a written, technical, and physical examination, at the end of the senior year, given by your 65-year-old gym teacher. Sex and dancing have a lot in common. Both have many different positions, and variations. There are different speeds, attitudes, combinations, sensations, smells and touches. No one person knows them all. All you need to know are the ones that you like, and the ones the person you are with likes. If you don't know what he likes, 'ask him.' If he doesn't know what you like, 'tell him.' Sex is not supposed to be a guessing game. It is a world of knowledge and pleasure. The more knowledge you have of your partner, the more pleasure you can impart to him or her. Making love is loving and tender, and fun and adventurous and delightful and romantic, and playful. Did I say loving?

"Yes Felix, you said loving."

Anton said, "Would you like to dance, Patricia. I'm horny."

"So am I, but why don't you look around and find someone that might help you take edge off, and not someone who is going to be an anchor around your neck for the rest of the evening."

He took her out onto the dance floor, and said, "Patricia, you have to start thinking like a man. I am dancing with the most beautiful woman in the room, and her eyes are only for me. Any woman in this room would die to take your place at this moment. Why, because they are wondering what this scrawny guy has that would make you pick me over the 15 to 18 extremely handsome, athletic looking men, currently on this dance floor. They are dancing with woman that cannot compare to you. I am 5 feet 11, 170 pounds. Why are they looking at me and not the tall, athletic, handsome men? They are looking at me, because I have you. What do I have that drew you to me; that's what they want to know? Shortly, I am going to leave you here, stranded on the dance floor and walk away. Look stunned, and then walk towards the bathroom. By the time you reach the bar area, I bet you three women will have come over to me, and asked me to dance."

"I'll bet you a Blow Job that you're wrong."

Anton's eyes opened wide and said, "What did you say?"

"I said I'll bet you a Blow Job you're wrong. You know the drink, "A Blow Job?"

"You teasing bitch; now I know why you said Stephano almost had the right to rape you."

"Well, according to an American President, a Blow Job is not sex. Weren't you the one that was walking away?"

"My father has a tanning bench that he used for hides to make saddles. I'm thinking of it for a totally new use right now."

"The music is about to end, Sir."

"I am leaving temptress!"

Patricia stood there with her arms still in dance position, watching him leave the dance floor. Slowly her arms lowered to her side, she dropped her head, turned, and walked towards the ladies room. Anton was right. As he reached the table several young women were standing by him, talking, and motioning towards the dance floor. He took the hand of a lanky dark-haired beauty, and led her on a circuitous route, by Patricia, and onto the floor.

The young woman gave Patricia a haughty look, as she passed her by. Patricia grinned as she made her way back to Felix and Mark and told them the story of what occurred. They were hysterical, and could not wait for Anton to come back, with the young woman.

Patricia picked up the conversation where it was left off. "Felix, I want Mark to answer this. When a girl is in the back seat of the car for the first time, or in a hayloft, or in a bed, is it the same thing? Do you start the same way or use the braille method? If you think he's rushing you, what is a girl supposed to do; close legs tighter so he has to slow down? Poke a finger in his eye? Is it expected that each of you bring each other pleasure every time. I have heard so many stories that conflict with each other; it has helped my confusion fuel my fears."

Mark replied, "If a man is getting too rough with you, because he is anxious and it's his first time, or he is really new at sex also, there are many ways to slow him down. The first one naturally is to tell the slowdown. If he doesn't listen, and continues to try and force the issue, make him think you're helping by placing your hand near his cock as he is trying to enter you, and squeezes balls hard. Not only will his ego deflate, but his penis will also. When his brains return to his head, and he sees that you are fully clothed, he will know he did something wrong. When he asks what he did, smack him, and tell him to take you home. Let him figure it out later.

"With two neophyte sexual partners, confusion will always reign. Noses will get in the way, hands will get in the way, and hair will get in the way. The way around all this confusion is communication. Stop means stop. Don't means do not continue what you are doing. Do not fall into the trap of saying things like, "Don't, stop that." To a man, in the heat of passion, it does not mean what you meant it to mean. If he is playing with your ear lobe which you find ticklish, and want him to discontinue say, "Stop, it tickles." If you say, "Please don't, stop that" he is going to think that you want him to continue what he is doing, because he did not put a comma were you did. He thought you said, "Don't stop that." Or "Stop, Don't, Stop, Don't, Stop, Don't, Stop, Don't, Stop, Don't. What did you want the guy to do? If you are not sure, he definitely is not sure, and he is going to think with the little brain and not with the big brain. Tell him what you want, ask him what he wants; it makes lovemaking a win-win situation for both partners."

Patricia went silent. "Please don't tell me it is that easy. Please don't tell me that I have overworked a problem that did not need to be overworked. I worried over each line of code on a computer program for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months. Then I would go back and check it again and again to make sure it was perfect. Have I done this while thinking about sex? Have I overworked a problem that wasn't a problem? Is it possible to do that? Am I that stupid? When Susan calls Alan, 'Dumb as a Post' did she know I was the 'POST!' How do I fix this? What do I do? Where is he? Will he even talk to me if I call him? Callaway said he couldn't possibly love me and say the things he said to me. I will give him the opportunity to say no. I owe him that much, at least I think I do."

1...345678