Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton returned to the table with the leggy dark-haired beauty, and Patricia asked her if she would like to join them.

Somewhat surprised by the invitation Bernice said, "Yes, she would love to join them."

Patricia said to Bernice, "We have been having a discussion about initial sexual contact; first from the female perspective, and then from the male perspective. As you can see, I have been totally outnumbered being the only female to offer an opinion on having a first contact with a man. Mark was just about to tell us his initial contact with a woman, and then if you would not mind, give us your story about the initial sexual contact you had with a man. Mark you were saying."

If Mark had his gun on his belt, instead of down by his ankle, Patricia would have had an extra hole in her head. She had caught him totally by surprise and stared at her until Anton kicked him to get him to start speaking.

"I was living in Mesa Arizona, an 18-year-old senior in high school. I was not very popular. I was not athletic, neither was I a nerd. I was a middle of the road student, living a middle-of-the-road life. I was in the library one day, doing a research paper for my science class on Charles Darwin's, "On the Origins of the Species." As luck would have it, a classmate of mine, Jan Brewer had been given the same topic, but on a narrower range. She had to discuss the Galapagos penguins. However, we both needed to use the same book, the only one the library had. We agreed to set up study dates at both her house and mine, at a time when our parents would be at home, because her family was a devout Christian household, and they wanted to be sure nothing untoward would happen to their daughter. I offered to come to their house only, if it would make them feel easier about our study arrangements, but that would have interfered with their going to church on Thursday evenings. So our arrangement for Tuesday evening at their house, and Thursday evening at my house stood firm.

Jan, much to my chagrin, was up for valedictorian of the class, and nothing but a straight A paper would do for her. All I wanted was an hour of study and an hour of goof off time, but she would have none of it. The more I wanted to goof off the more she bribed me to study.

"If you agree to come to my house next Tuesday and really want to study hard, I will make you an apple pie, and put vanilla ice cream on top of it"

"No human male could say no to an offer like that, so I agreed, under protest. For one hour and 45 minutes, I studied through one eye, and looked at the apple pie through the other. She caught me looking at it with both eyes enough times to smack me. It became a game and when she went to smack me, I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She was shocked and pulled it away. I kept looking at her to see if she was angry with me, but when I caught her looking back, she smiled. I looked at the apple pie again, and she hit me. This time I did not catch her hand. I took her hand from her side brought it to my lips, kissed it and replaced it at her side. She blushed.

At 9:45 PM, we closed our books and cleared the table. She called out to her parents that we were about to cut the apple pie, and would they like to join us. Her parents and her two younger siblings came to the table, as Jan and I placed the settings. Jan cut the pie, and I scooped the ice cream onto each slice. As we sat down to enjoy the desert, Jan and I were grilled by Mister Brewer on what we had accomplished that evening. Actually, I was grilled. He wanted to make sure I was not there just to be with his daughter. I explained to him how Mister Darwin went about cataloging each new species he found and the plethora of notes he took over the five separate years he spent there on the Galapagos Islands. I also mentioned the one glaring error I had read about that evening that he missed while he was there. Even Mister Brewer did not know that Charles Darwin failed to recognize the importance of the giant tortoises that roamed the islands. Thoroughly impressed by my studying, Mister Brewer never questioned me about Jan and my arrangement for the remainder of our 11 study dates.

Jan and I finished our papers five weeks later. We proofread each other's, she made corrections on mine, and hers' was perfect. We put the papers into both of our computers and printed out two copies of each for safekeeping.

Now Jan was in a quandary. We had six study dates remaining, and she did not want to cancel them. We had a very good time together, and my kissing her hand had progressed to kissing her cheek. She glowed every time we did that and our feelings for each other were growing more intense especially when we saw each other at school. I would press her into a corner by the lockers, and nuzzle her neck. I asked her if she thought her father would allow me to take her to a movie. She had never been to a movie in her life. There was a remake of a Disney fairytale that had just been re-released and if anything would be allowed I thought that might be a way to break the ice with him. On the next Tuesday night I broached the subject. "Mister Brewer, with your permission, I would like to take Jan to see the remake of Walt Disney's Cinderella. The movie starts at 7:10 PM and ends at 8:50 PM. I would have her home by 9:30 PM."

He replied, "Mark, you have shown yourself to be a highly respectable young man. You have comported yourself well while you have been in my home and have been respectful to both myself and my wife. If I allow you to take my daughter to the movie, I expect you to see that movie and none other; is that clear."

"Thank you Mister Brewer. When I return your daughter home, I will hand you both the receipt and the ticket stubs to prove that the movie we saw was Cinderella. I am not in the habit of telling my parents lies, and Jan is too important to me to start telling her parents' lies. We have too many study assignments left to go for me to cause any breakdown in our arrangement. I will pick Jan up at 5 PM, so I can take her for something to eat, before the movie."

"That is very considerate of you, Mark; Jan will be ready for you at 5 PM on Saturday."

If there was anyone in the world higher than Jan it was me. When we met in school on Friday, it was impossible for either of us to stop laughing. She was going to a movie theater for the first time, and I was going to the movies with her. Neither of us knew what to expect from the other. I knew what I was hoping for. I had no idea what she was hoping for.

Saturday afternoon I showed up at the Brewer household in my casual finest. My mother looked at me when I left the house wondering whose child that was. She asked me if I had ironed my shorts. I said "Mom, I am not wearing shorts." As I checked over my shoulder, while closing the front door, my mother's mouth still had not closed.

I pick Jan up in my moms' SUV and took her to a nice Spanish restaurant for dinner. She had never had Spanish food, so I introduced her to it by ordering a mild chicken dish with rice, which she loved.

I took her for a ride along the banks of the Salt River and she told me that she had received three full scholarship offers starting in the fall semester. I could not have been happier for her. I asked her where she wanted to go and her answer did not surprise me at all.

"As far from home as I can get."

"They are suffocating you in more ways than one."

"You can just say that they are suffocating me in every way, and be correct. What 18-year-old girl has never been to a movie? What 18-year-old girl has to get permission from her father to go to a 'G' rated movie? You are the first boy I have been allowed to go out of the house without a chaperon. If my parents knew that I was on a birth control pill they would kill me. I have not had sex yet, because I have not had the opportunity to have it. They watch me every moment of every day. I would not be surprised if someone is following us at this moment, and will report our movements back to my father. If you are asked what we did tonight, tell him exactly what we did, and leave nothing out. He will never let you see me again if you do."

We went to the movie, where we cuddled, kissed, and I felt her bare breast for the first time. She shuddered when I played with her nipple. I believe she came at my hands that day. She was very affectionate for the rest of the movie and had to go to the bathroom to fix her clothing, before we returned home; five minutes early. Mister Brewer was very pleased with me. I said good night at the door and returned home.

On Tuesday we went to the school library, returned the book by Charles Darwin, and took out a book on human physiology. It showed everything in graphic detail. It explained human reproduction in astonishing detail. Only pornography and its graphic detail give a more in-depth insight of sexual conduct. In other words, this book was Hot. How it was allowed on an Arizona high school library bookshelf was beyond my comprehension, but this book was about to disappear from the library records. It was staying with me. Jan emailed me from the University of Chicago telling me she had stolen it the night before she left. I sent her a stream of unhappy faces, followed by a stream of cherries, thanking her for the gift she could give only one time, and she had given it to me.

We studied that book for hours on Tuesday and Thursdays, as we closed in on our final meeting date, wondering if we would ever get another free night together. The good Lord gave it to us. At 6:30 PM on Tuesday evening, as the Brewer's finished eating dinner, their pastor called and said there was an emergency meeting at the church and he needed as many church members there as possible. Mister Brewer was a deacon of the church and naturally he had to attend. Jan said, "Dad, I can't go. Mark and I have only two more study sessions before our papers are due. I can't blow this exam. I don't want to lose my scholarships. It could cost you $100,000 to send me to college if I lose them."

Mister Brewer was a pragmatist. In this case he could serve God by going to church, and he could serve himself by leaving his daughter at home and save his wallet a ton of money. His decision was made; money wins. Jan was staying home.

Mister and Mrs. Brewer and the two younger children were out the door in 10 minutes, as Mark was turning into the driveway. Mister Brewer went over to him and said, "I expect you to be on your best behavior. I have been called away to the church on a matter of great importance. We will probably be home late. I expect you to care for my daughter."

Noticing Jan was not with them made Mark realize the decision to leave them alone had already been made. So, he said, "Mister Brewer, if you would feel more comfortable, I will return home and come back next week."

Thinking about money he could lose, Mister Brewer said, "No Mark you have proven yourself trustworthy. I expect you to remain that way. Take care of my daughter in the best way you know how, and plug in to your assignments, so you can come out well at the end of the year."

Mark replied, "I will do everything in my power to fill your wish, sir." He stood in the driveway and watched as their car drove away. He threw his books back into the car locked the door and ran into Jan's home.

Jan opened the door and was about to say hello, when Mark crushed her with a kiss.

Jan's hands flailed in the air for a few seconds, until they stopped and wrapped themselves around his neck. Mark used his foot to close the front door, turned her body, and pressed her against it. "Your father told me to take care of you the best way I know how. I have wanted to do this for about two months, and unless you say 'No' this second, I am going to take you up to your room and make love with you." He bent down and put his hands under her dress, cupped the cheeks of her ass, and lifted her up. Automatically, her legs wrapped around his hips. He said, "I did not hear the word "No," but I really would like to hear the word 'Yes'."

"Yes Mark, oh my God yes. I knew those pills would come in handy one day, and I am so happy that it is with you."

"I have carried a condom with me since I have been 13."

Jan laughed. "Do you think it has passed its useable date by now?"

"I don't know. It is the only thing holding my wallet together."

"Stop fooling around Mark and take me upstairs."

"If you opened your eyes, you would see we are upstairs. I just don't know which bedroom is yours. I don't believe your parents would like us to use their bedroom for this experiment in human reproduction."

"Put me down, please. I have to take some precautionary items into my bedroom."

Jan went into a storage closet and looked for a box marked in red lettering. She found it, pulled it out, and opened it. She unloaded the box until she came to the item she wanted. It was a bright red Christmas tablecloth. She smiled and brought it into her bedroom. She said to Mark, "Help me set up my bed, and then let's get undressed and make love."

The tablecloth was large enough to cover a table for 12. They folded it into thirds and placed it on the center portion of the bed, covering the lightly starched white sheets. They tucked it in under the mattress on both sides and made sure it was secure. They looked at each other smiled and began removing their clothes. Jan said, "I do this all the time. You do me, and I'll do you. It will be a new beginning for both of us." It took a little bit longer, because there was touching, feeling, kissing and looking along the way, but eventually they both stood there looking at each other, naked. Mark decided to begin at the beginning. He took her hand and kissed it. Jan smiled and moved closer to him. He was much taller than she was. She licked his nipple and bit it lightly. She kissed across his chest to his other nipple and did the same thing to it. She moved back to the center of his chest and kissed down the middle of his body until she reached an area that made him say, "Oh God!"

She was holding it in her hand, surveying the bumps, the veins, the mushroom head, and the dangling scrotum that contained his two balls. She grasped the sack in her left hand and she felt him stiffen. She released some pressure from that hand and felt him relax. His penis was standing straight and tall, while pointing at the ceiling. She wondered if that hurt him. She rubbed her hand up and down it a few times and saw the cloudy fluid escape from the slit on the top. Using her tongue she cleared the liquid and cleaned the top of his prick. Mark warned her if she did that again she would get a mouthful of semen, without any warning. She giggled at him, thinking it was not possible. She pulled his prick away from his body, and moved her mouth over the top of it. Mark warned her again to be careful, but she ignored him. She thought it would take more than a simple lick of her tongue to get him to climax. She closed her mouth over the mushroom head of his cock and licked it with her tongue. Mark screamed and exploded into her mouth like a machine gun on automatic. Jan was in shock. Her mouth seemed to be locked closed around his cock, as he was firing semen into it. It felt as if he was trying to fill a swimming pool. Her eyes crossed, and her esophagus rose up. She breathed in through her nose, and she swallowed everything that was in her mouth. She thought he was done, but she was wrong, because Mark was not done. He was still firing shots of semen into her mouth, and she still had not opened it. She had to swallow again. Finally, she pulled him out of her mouth. She screamed at him, "How could you do that to me?"

He replied, "I kept warning you not to do it, do you remember?"

"I thought you were joking."

"I never joke about something as important as that. This is our first time; both yours and mine. The book told us that neither you nor I would have control over our bodily functions, when the time came to orgasm. I warned you, you should have listened to me. Do you want me to go home now?"

"Why would I want you to go home, if it was my fault? I didn't listen, and it wasn't all that bad. I didn't know there would be so much of it, and that it would keep coming for so long. I never made a decision on what I would do with that stuff when I gave my first blowjob. Was I going to spit it out, was I going to jerk the guy off at the last minute, or was I going to swallow it? I didn't know, but you made that decision for me this time, and it does not mean that the next time I will not make it different decision."

"Would you like to lie down so I can return the favor?"

"Can we fool around first?"

"We can do anything that you want."

She held his prick and said, "Let's get into bed, and see what pops up."

So that is what we did, we lay down on the bed and instead of playing 20 questions we played 20 kisses. She kissed a spot, and then I kissed a spot. She kissed another spot, and I kissed another spot.

My 20th kiss made her scream, because I cheated. I opened the petals to her vagina, and licked from her virgin opening up to her clit, and when I reached it, I sucked it into my mouth and hummed. I swear I never heard a sweeter sound in my life and when she grabbed my head and screamed my name. It was a good thing we had tripled that tablecloth because her love juices were flowing out of her like a spring. I lifted her hips to my mouth and drank from it like Ponce de Leon, at the Fountain of Youth. All during this time I heard, "Oh Mark, oh Mark" a continuous stream of, "Oh Mark's." Jan's hips were constantly moving and when she screamed again she gushed and other stream of honey at me, she lost all the strength in her body, except for the muscles that controlled the smile on her face. I moved up to her face, kissed her, and asked, "How do you feel?"

She said, "If this is not what heaven is like, I don't want to go. You were fantastic Mark, just fantastic."

She opened her eyes and asked, "What happened to your face?" I replied, "You did! All those wonderful sensations you felt explode, had to come out somewhere. They came out through your vagina, and that was where my face happened to be. Would you like a taste?"

She ran two fingers along my face and put them into her mouth. She grinned at me and said, "Yes, that's me. I do masturbate you know. They can't keep me from doing that."

I put my knees between her thighs and said, "I did not think you were totally innocent, but now is the time for us to play the mating game. I want to make sure, before we proceed that you want to do this as much as I do. It is the one thing I can never give you back."

"Yes Mark, I want to do this. Don't tease me, don't be gentle trying to go through my hymen. Breakthrough it in one thrust, don't tear it little bit by little bit. Okay!"

"Jan, it is yours, I will take it the way you want me to."

I played at the entrance to her pussy until I felt her getting wet again. I slipped the head of my penis inside her, and I heard her gasp as it entered. She grabbed my arms in anticipation of the pain, but I was not ready to pierce through her maidenhead yet. I had not even touched the little piece of skin that blocked the entrance to her depths; I was just at the very entrance to her furnace. When I felt her hands relax, I slowly started to move in and out by fractions of an inch, hoping to help her relax, and get her to feel more comfortable. It was working, until I touched her hymen, and she received a jolt of pain. She froze. I backed off, waited for a moment, and started again. I kept looking in her eyes hoping that she would trust me, and all I saw was fear. So I waited longer, and continued stroking in that short 2-inch safe area I had found. If it was not for that massive orgasm I had earlier I could not have lasted this long, but I stayed with it, waiting for permission to continue. Finally, her eyes softened, Jan nodded her head, and she said, "Do it Mark, complete me." I smiled at her and as I readied to power through her maidenhead I said, "I love you Jan." She smiled and screamed. She was a woman, and I felt like a heel. I was completely inside her, pubic bone to pubic bone. Stopped, unmoving, holding her in my arms. I was waiting for the sobbing to stop. It seemed to take forever, until she said, "Mark, you are crushing me."

1...345678