Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni's reaction was immediate. She rose up onto her knees, changed the angle of her hips, and brought her dripping pussy interview.

Debbie double dipped. Her tongue attacked her sisters' vagina as her thumb entered her sisters' ass.

Fred had no idea what was happening above him, all he knew was that Debbie's fluids had turned from a stream, into a waterfall in the matter of seconds. If the flow got any heavier, he would have to lift her off his face to breathe.

He knew she was having fun with her sister, and was keeping her on edge rather than trying to get her to cum. However, Danni had him very close to the edge. Whatever Debbie was doing to her sister was making her even more voracious than she had been. He decided it was time to take Debbie over the top. If it was too soon, and he saw disappointment in her eyes, he would make up for it later. He never wanted to leave any of his girls disappointed.

Debbie's mouth was devouring her sisters' pussy. She had exchanged two fingers in her sisters' ass for her thumb, and was watching her sister's propel itself up and down, like the piston of a car. She wondered if Danni would be dizzy when she finished with her father.

Suddenly she screamed as Fred nipped her clit a little harder than he had before. She screamed, "Dad, do it again."

Fred nipped her clit, again. Debbie screamed, showered his face with her essence, while he laughed.

Debbie said, "Dad, I'm almost there, shall we try for a twofer."

Fred nibbled on her vulva to show his agreement, and then dove in for the kill. His hands were at her breasts. His tongue was deep inside, playing on the roof of her tunnel with her G spot.

Debbie was feasting on Danni's open pussy, and for a few wild seconds, she thought about fisting her sister, as she had done to her months earlier. It looked like she could fit her head into her sisters' cunt, because she was so wide open and so wet. She smiled, because it was such an evil thought, and so fun; but reserved it for another day.

Debbie was so deep in thought about what she might do to her sister, when Danni exploded. She was soaked from her head to her belly button.

Debbie was getting ready to scream at her, when she exploded onto Fred's face. It came from nowhere, but it drained her of every ounce of energy she had.

Danni was exhausted but continued feasting on Fred's dick. Fred was not sure he was going to make it because of the decreased speed, and friction, but sure enough he came, and he came in quarts. He lifted Debbie off his face and screamed in torment. His dick was so far down Danni's throat, she did not taste a thing; she didn't even have to swallow. His semen just dripped down her gullet and into her stomach. A protein cocktail of spermatozoa never meant to fertilize a female's egg to form the beginning of a life.

She laid her head onto his thigh and hip and waited for his prick to soften, shrivel, and fall out of her mouth. She made no overt movement to get him out of her mouth, because she was too damn tired.

Fred, was the only rested individual in the room, and decided to have some fun with his 18 soon to be 19-year-olds. He put his hands behind his head and yelled, "NEXT!"

Danni's reply was instantaneous, and painful.

Debbie told her dad to Fuck-Off, but he didn't hear her. At the instant she said it, he screamed in pain, and yelled for Danni to stop.

Danni said to Fred, "Dad, any woman can outlast any man in bed, if she just lays there and does nothing. You tried to pull it on us now, but you forgot where your pride and joy was. I hope you learned your lesson well."

"Danni, I am going to tear you a new ass hole for biting me."

"Yes dad, I knew it was a chance that you would say and do just that. It was a chance I was willing. It was part of the lesson you tried to teach Cindy and Sandy. We learned it too. Sometimes lessons have adverse consequences, as well as positive ones."

"Have I ever told you girls that I love it when you use a lesson I have taught you, and in spectacular fashion, use it to defend yourselves against an unjust punishment?"

Danni looked at Debbie and asked, "Did I just do that?"

"He just paid you a compliment; shut up, say 'Thank You,' and accept it."

"Thank you, dad."

Fred smiled broadly. "Come here munchkin, I'm going to eat you up."

Danni smiled as she approached her father. He picked her up, kissed her all over her face, ears, and neck; and then began to tickle her.

She began fighting his arms, until he twisted her upside down and buried his face in her pussy.

She screamed, "Dad, you gorilla." She tried to turn her torso and grab his prick, but she was too late. Debbie was stuffing her pussy with her father's revitalized dick, and as soon as she bottomed out, she smiled, and began driving herself up and down on it like a long lost lover. After all, it had been 10 days since she had had sex.

Since Fred came out of the hospital, and finished his rehabilitation, she had not gone without sex for more than three days without him inside her. She and her sisters swore they would never take drugs. If they like them, as much as they liked sex, they would be dead in a matter of months. They knew better than to let that happen to them.

A few hours later, four women and one man were resting in the den, after torrid bouts of lovemaking.

"Mom, why don't you come to college with us? Sandy and Cindy are going to be sophomores. Debbie and I start next fall. Dad is going to be busy with Uncle Clark's Presidential Campaign, and you will be all alone in this big house. You don't have to live in the dorms; it's only a forty-minute drive to the campus, and you don't have to take a full load of courses if you don't want to. You are a 'Fox'; all the guys on campus will be chasing after you."

"Cindy, I never finished high school. I don't even have a GED thanks to your father. How could I possibly get into college?"

"You call the Board of Education, and schedule an appointment. They will give you an initial examination, to see if you need to take the formal classes. If you do, you will have to take classes that will range from six months to two years. If you don't, you will have your GED in hand within two months."

Sharon shook her head in disgust. "Why is Mister Know-it-all always in the right place at the wrong time?"

Fred said, "It's a gift, I developed it while working for your uncle."

Debbie and Danni cuddled with their mother on the comforter and said, "Please, mom, it would be great to have you as a freshman with us. We will even help you with your homework."

"Who started this? I was having a wonderful time relaxing with my daughters, and all of a sudden, I am being hoodwinked into going to college. Do I have a say in this at all?"

Four young women shouted, "NO!"

"Fred, help me, I am going to be a 36 years old woman, and a freshman in college. I am going to feel like a dinosaur sitting in a room with babies."

Fred smiled as he looked at his future bride. "I'll call the Board of Education in the morning. I'll set up an appointment for you to take your GED test. I'm sure with all the help you have given the girls growing up; you will pass the test with flying colors."

"Fred that is not the kind of help I was asking for, and you know it."

"Yes dear, I am aware of that; but if you work hard, in eight years you can open your own law firm. I can see it now: Sharon Hastings and daughters: Attorneys at Law. Clark Atwater of Counsel. Fred Hastings Adjunct Attorney. There is nothing in this world like having a former President, and Attorney General, plus his right hand man on your banner head to bring clients in the door."

Sharon screamed, "Girls hide me, he is planning my future, and yours. You know as well as I do, he always gets his way. We either kill him now, or we are all doomed to be lawyers like him."

Five females looked at one male. Fred's eyes opened wide, and he started backing away towards the exit of the den.

Debbie yelled, "Let's get him."

Fred turned and started to run. He tripped on the edge of his robe, but regained his balance, and continued towards the stairway. Five irate females were close behind him, screaming for his head, and other body parts. He entered his bedroom, and attempted to close the door. It didn't work. Three young women were pushing against the other side. He decided on the bedrooms' sliding glass door as his means of escape. He threw down his robe to jam the door from being opened. It left him naked, but he did not care. He only needed a few seconds head start to unlock the sliding door, get onto the deck, down to the first floor, into the garage, and the safety of the Mercedes Van.

He had it all worked out, and was ready to go. The women were screaming at him, using words that were not allowed in his household. He wouldn't be able to punish them for this offense. He just wanted to escape this one time, until they calmed down.

He let go of the door, ran eight giant steps across the room, pushed back the drapes, slid back to lock, pushed down the retaining mechanism, and pulled to open the door. It did not move.

Five females were all over him. He could not understand where he went wrong. He thought he had accounted for everything. He left nothing to chance. However, here he was face down, on the carpet in his bedroom, with his daughters tying him up with rope.

Cindy said, "We should have stopped for the cable ties."

After he was trussed up, with his hands tied to his feet, Sharon asked her girls, "What should we do with him now?"

"Dad wanted to see my 'Three Speed Personal Neck Massager.' I can show it to him now."

"Danni, why would you want to massage your dads' neck," Sharon asked.

Danni smiled. "Trust me, mom, this is like no neck massager you have ever seen before."

She went into her room, moved her underwear aside, and took the platinum colored neck massager from the drawer. She placed it on her desk, changed the batteries, and went back to her parent's room, with a grin on her face. Her dad was going to love this.

"Here is the neck massager I bought at 'Brookstone's', mom."

Sharon looked at the device, and said, "Neck massager my ass."

"Yes mother, among other places. It's not as powerful as the "Clam" dad bought for you, but it is very interesting, and extremely intense."

"Are you speaking from personal experience; or is this a review from a friend?"

"I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me."

From his very painful position, Fred said, "Do you see what I mean, Sharon, she is half way to being a defense attorney already."

Five females yelled, "Shut up, Fred.

"I was just trying to help."

"Fred, if you don't keep quiet, I'm going to put a sock in your mouth."

"Girls, do we grease him up, or since he is a lawyer, is he slippery enough already?"

Danni said, "Since it is my massager, I believe it is my duty to lubricate it, before it is inserted into dads' 'fetish'."

Cindy shouted, "I second that motion."

Fred intervened again. "Sharon, they have to be lawyers. She is using 'Roberts Rules of Order', and she hasn't even heard of them yet."

"Mom, are you sure Uncle Clark needs him for his campaign? We have a lot of land in the backyard. If we bury him deep enough, no one will ever find him, and no one will ever miss him. We can say one day he just disappeared, and because of his brain injury everyone will feel sorry for you as the abandoned bride."

"Sharon listen to their arguments; they are setting up plausible deniability for you, against foul play. They have used a previous brain injury as the cause of my disappearance. If that's not legal thinking I don't know what is. You are all born lawyers."

Sharon screamed, "Someone get me a pair of his socks. I am going to shove them down his throat."

"Are you tired of hearing the truth, my love?"

"Shut up Fred, before I shove them down your throat with my foot."

"Should I tell you how terrifying it is being threatened by five beautiful, naked females?"

Sandy gave her mother Fred's socks, but before she put them in Fred's mouth she said, "Fred, you have never been in this position before, with these naked females. You have always been in control of the situation. Now, we have the paddle, and this three-speed neck massager. Like the man's voice on the television show, 'The Outer Limits" says, "Do not adjust your dial, we have control...' Opened wide Fred, you are about to be dessert."

Fred didn't struggle; he opened his mouth wide as Sharon put his navy blue socks into his mouth. She looked at her girls and said, "Listen... He does not speak."

Danni said, "Mom, give me my massager so I can lubricate it."

Cindy shouted, "Don't forget, I get it next."

"Then me," said Sandy.

"Dad fucked me last, so I'm good," said Debbie.

"Remember girls this is not a masturbation contest, this is just to lubricate the item in question, if you want to orgasm, pair-off. If you want a chance to paddle or massage your father stay here, and enjoy the show. This may be the first and only time we will have him in this position."

Danni inserted the platinum massager deep inside her and turned it to number one. The humming could barely be heard on the outside, but inside her body, the vibrations were delicious. She turned it to number two and she groaned with pleasure. It turned into a pins and needles affect, which popped her clit out from under its hood. She started sweating noticeably as she was pushing it in and out of herself. Her hips were rotating, and her hand moved faster, when suddenly it was ripped from her body. When her eyes cleared and she picked up her head, her mother was holding it.

"MOM, what did you do that for?"

"You did an excellent job lubricating it; it's your sister turn now."

Danni dropped her head to the floor, said a few choice words under her breath, brought her hands to her pussy and started rubbing her clit fiercely, chasing the orgasm that got away.

Cindy was dripping wet from watching her sister. She had used artificial devices before, but never one with a motor. As soon as it was inside her, she turned it on and was in heaven. Setting number one was great, but she went to number two within seconds. Setting number two stiffened her legs into boards. She could barely move the massager in and out of her pussy, because the feeling was so extreme. As she began to get used to it and move the dildo inside of her she pressed it from one side of her channel to the other and then up against her G spot. When she hit that rough area she exploded into orgasm, and went limp. Her mother pulled the dildo out of her dripping pussy, while Debbie threw a towel over her sister.

Sandy wanted to know what her twin did to get that reaction but Cindy was non-communicative. She turned the device to the first setting but before inserting it into her vagina she played with it against her clitoris. The little bud sprang out from under its hood in full-bloom. It wasn't pink, it was fire engine red. It was in heat, and so was the flesh around it. Her labia, both small and large, engorged with blood, while she watched in awe. By the time she was ready to insert into her channel, she was flowing like a river at flood stage. She pushed it deep inside her, increased the massager to level number two, and the feeling was majestic. There was no other word she could think of to justify what was going on. Everything inside her was pulsing, clenching, and dancing. This was heaven on earth, and she had not reached number three, yet. She was getting ready to do just that, when the cruel hand of her mother removed it from her pussy.

She screamed, "Mom, I want one."

Sharon replied, "If your grades drop one point, I'm going to shove it up your ass and leave it there."

Danni said, "Mom, you have to try it. It may not be as strong as the one dad got you, but it is phenomenal."

"The four of you are forgetting what we are supposed to be doing here."

"We will put it in him in a few minutes, mom, but you have to try this."

Sharon did not fight them very hard after what she watched it do to her daughter's. She raised her knees and said, "Okay, here goes."

Her four girls looked like spokes of a wheel, looking at the hub. They were staring directly at their mother's pussy. She smiled and tapped each one on their heads. She asked, "Are you enjoying the view of where you came out of?"

Debbie replied, "Mom, it doesn't seem physically possible for one of us to come out of a place that small."

"Remember, you were a little smaller when you were born, and that area does stretch quite a bit when you come out. Thankfully it goes back into place, after the baby comes out."

Sharon started the same way Sandy did, by playing with her clit and getting all her organs ready for the contribution of the massager. It did not take long for her to begin perspiring and her pussy leaking. She moved the dildo inside her, lay down, and attacked her G spot. She upped the speed to number two and jerked her hips up off the floor because of the magnificent sensation. She continued stroking in and out of her pussy increasing the rate and pressing hard against all portions of her hot channel, with succeeding strokes. As she felt the knot in her stomach grow, she clicked the dial to number three. The pattern changed the combination of electrical impulses of number one, the pins and needles effect of number two, to 'charged bursts' of energy in different areas of her vagina that moved so fast her pussy seemed to keep chasing after it in number three. All her mind could think of was chasing that energy burst. She chased it and chased it and did not realize, until the very last second, when she burst into a glorious orgasm that she caught it, or it caught her."

Fred removed the massager from Sharon's pussy and turned it off. He handed out glasses of juice to his girls. He picked up Sharon's head and shoulders, and rested them on his lap. He put a glass of juice to her lips and helped her drink some of the liquid.

"You are the finest woman and mother alive, babe. Who else would allow their children to experience the heights of pleasure a woman can reach by her own hand, with another woman, or with a man. These children will grow up to be the most sexually aware women in this universe. They will have no hang-ups at all."

"Thank you Fred; many people will say that I perverted them, but I agree with you. The more they learn the better their tolerance of other people will be as they grow up." Then Sharon realized something wasn't the way it was supposed to be. She screamed, "FRED, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP?"

"You never sent these girls to the Girl Scouts; not one of them learned how to tie a decent knot. I just waited for you to play your little games. Once your backs were turned, I got up, went to the kitchen, and made myself a sandwich, had some wine, and brought orange juice here for everyone to enjoy."

"Fred, now you've ruined everything. We can't spank you, we can't massage the inside of your ass, and you're back in charge."

"No darling, only if you want me to be. If you want to spank me, because I'm overbearing, I am right all the time, or I know the correct name for your new law firm, spank me. If you want to use the massager on the inside of my ass do it. Heaven knows I use my personal massager on the inside of yours, and theirs' often enough. If you believe I'm overstepping my bounds; say so. Don't ever take my word as law, if you want to do something else. If I say we are going to go stand against a tree, and you want to stand next to a garden, say so. If I want to see a movie called, "Lovers in Manhattan, and you want to see "The Third World War of Zombies," tell me, and we will see it, instead. I am an easy type of guy; aren't I girls?

None of the girls answered.