Honor's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved together in unison, he instinctively knew that his orgasm would be the most explosive he ever had, she desperate for her second orgasm in her limited sexual history. Their bodies were sweaty with the single-minded need to reach completion, and then it hit her. "God, yes!" She screamed as her nails dug into his back.

The small pain from her hands spurred Gabe's orgasm. With one powerful lung, he groaned as his seed spurted out of him in never ending ropes. He was paralyzed with the force of his release. When it was all over, they collapsed in an exhausted mass of flesh.

Gabe did not seem inclined to move, but he did anyway. Moving to her right side, he pulled her towards him. Honor cuddled up close and closed her eyes. Before she went to sleep, she was secretly glade that she went on birth control a month before her trip. She had a hunch that she would be having sex more than just the one night she allotted herself.

12