All Comments on 'Hoodie Gang on Top of His Daughter'

by cowboy109

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

The purpose of this yarn, was?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
easy fix

the bitch wants to be a whore, fine. throw her out and let the streets eat her alive.

after she gets beaten up, raoed, and robbed a few times, she'll come home. assuming she lives or doesn't get arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You really need an editor.

The story has some potential, but there are a lot of errors in grammar that bring it down to a level that makes it painful to read.

RMike35RMike35about 2 months ago
Daughter made her choice.

It goes to show how Daughter is so stupid and immature she is.Basically risking her life to get back at her Dad. Even tho it wasn't stated but Daughter literally asked to be infected with HIV. That just shows how she had no self respect,and honestly I hope she did end up with HIV,and she dies a miserable and lonely death that nobody not even her Dad attends her funeral.Wait scratch that I hope he does and desecrates her final resting place by pissing and shitting on her grave as a final FUCK YOU to his Daughter and she spends eternity in limbo or purgatory alone and miserable.No she doesn't deserve the luxury of Hell where there's only pain,this way in purgatory she is trapped in her own form of hell alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous