Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

She quickly opened Sharon's chest to drink her viscera.

Danya's next client stood at attention, naked before her. At least this one had a nice, beautiful muscular body.

"Ok, worm, first I'm going to have a little fun with you, then I might let you come. Or I might just keep you chained here to serve me for a while," the scarlet-haired dominatrix told Special Agent Tim Young, still playing his role by complying with her every instruction. He couldn't afford to have his cover blown, not when he was getting this close. He still wasn't sure that she was the one.

"Lie down on the bed, face down," she told him.

Tim lay down on the bed, and extended his arms straight out to the cleats on the bedposts. She grabbed the chains on both wrists and shackled him to the bedposts. She did the same with each leg.

She bent down to lick his earlobe and whispered in his ear, "Would you like Mistress to be naked, to feel her naked flesh against your back as she uses you like a dog?"

Tim nodded. "Please, Mistress."

Danya took off her hat and peeled the leather tunic from her torso. She shook her double D boobs as they came free. "Do you like these, worm? Do you want to feel them on your back as I fuck your ass?"

Tim nodded, with some actual enthusiasm this time.

Danya shook off her boots and peeled the leather pants off her taut, shapely legs. She ran her fingers over her mound. A natural redhead all the way, Tim thought.

"Do you like this, worm? Do you think you can serve it the way Mistress needs you to?"

Hopelessly exposed and vulnerable, Tim nodded his head in assent.

Danya slapped him in the face. "That's for your arrogance in thinking you already know how to serve your Mistress. You must be trained like all the others," she said as she walked around to the foot of the bed.

"First of all you must learn control. I'm going to test you now to see how strong your will to serve Mistress is. If you come, you weakly little worm, things will go badly for you. Mistress will have to punish you severely. Do you understand?"

Tim nodded as she bent down to place her tongue in the crack of his ass. She began to lick up and down his crack and began to massage his balls with her right hand. He felt her soft red hair lying on his naked ass and her perfect breasts pressed against the back of his thighs. She moved her hand higher and traced circles on his naked back with her long red, sharpened fingernails.

Her tongue began to probe his ass tentatively at first, but then plunging deeper and deeper and faster and faster. It thickened as Tim's ass widened.

It was when he felt the lower tongue come out to lick his balls that he knew he was in deep trouble. There could be no doubt who she was now.

The second tongue spiraled around his balls and began to wrap itself around his hardened cock. No man, not even Tim, could resist the charms of a female eroticant.

Her helical nether tongue grew to an impossible length as it wrapped itself around Tim's shaft. Its grip on his cock tightened, and it began to slide up and down Tim's throbbing cock while the lower portion of the tongue squeezed and released Tim's balls in perfect time with each movement. Soon the tongue up his ass joined the symphony, and the pain and pleasure became so great that Tim knew he could hold out no longer. He shot what seemed to a lifetime supply of jism all over the bed sheet.

"Now look what, you've done, you weak-willed little worm. Now Mistress must punish you very severely."

Her naked body rose off Tim and went over to the dresser where it grabbed a conveniently waiting bottle of chloroform and poured half its contents onto one of her camisoles. She returned to smother Tim's face.

When he woke, Tim found himself turned over, his naked body still stretched in an "X" position, but this time face up.

Danya sat astride his chest, her wet cunt pressed tightly against him. She traced a feather over his forehead, then down his cheek and neck.

"I know what you are," she told him. "I know what you can do. You can take away the Pain, at least for a few moments. Please me, and maybe I will keep you alive for my amusement, at least for a little while."

She slid up his chest, grabbed his head and buried his nose and mouth in her soaking cunt. "Please me if you want to live," she whispered.

There was no point in keeping up the pretense any longer. Special Agent Young unleashed all three of his tongues. He began to caress her clit softly with his upper tongue, while he slowly inserted his middle tongue in her cunt. His nether tongue then snaked its way up the crack of her ass to tantalize her asshole. He ran the nether tongue around that orifice's rim, while his main tongue began to grow longer as it pounded its way up the pulsating walls of her eroticant cunt. Those walls gripped his tongue, massaging it and squeezing it as only an eroticant's cunt could. Tim's middle tongue grew impossibly long and thick, threatening to tear Danya wide open with the violence of its thrusts. His upper tongue worked her clit harder and harder, and his nether tongue began to probe her ass more and more deeply as she rode him, bucking up and down on his face with wild abandon. She held his head tightly in both hands and ground his nose against her cunt as she came, not one but three times, soaking Tim's face with her hot juices.

Pausing just enough to catch her breath, she slid her moist, throbbing cunt down Tim's chest. He was still steel-hard erect, an inevitable response to the pheromones emitted by a female eroticant in heat.

She turned around and impaled her still-pulsating cunt on his shaft. She reached down to grab his balls as she began to ride him. Tim's cock grew to a length unknown to human men and thickened, stretching Danya's walls to the maximum extent. Those walls begin to milk him in a pulsating rhythm, drawing his cock up and down inside her at a faster and faster rate.

Her hands began to squeeze his balls more tightly as she began to buck faster and faster on his shaft. Soon the pace grew impossibly fast, and then she thrust herself deeply upon him and squeezed his balls cruelly as he emptied them into her hungry, willing cunt, while Dayna's body convulsed and then stiffened in orgasm. She cried out in the most intense pleasure of her life.

When she was spent, she sat with him inside her for a while. Then she turned around and crawled back up his muscular chest. She lowered her face to his, her still erect nipples brushing softly against his skin as her silky hair fell over his chest. She brought her mouth to his, pressing her breasts hard against him as their tongues intertwined.

They could each kill the other now, Tim thought. Right through the roof of the mouth.

Danya withdrew and began to softly trace the curves of his ear with her tongue.

"Help me," she whispered, and slowly turned her head to the side and offered him her ear. Tim traced his tongue around the contours of her ear and then positioned it for what needed to be done.

Just as he began to withdraw Danya's liquefied brain from her skull, she whispered two last words.

"Thank you."

Tim tried to ingest just enough of her brain to kill her. He knew where too much feeding would lead. However, her now mindless body began to convulse, and Tim knew he would have to take out the brainstem to stop her breathing and other vital functions. He drank far more than he wanted to.

Then, lying next to Danya's perfect body, he could feel it coming.

The Hunger.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12