Hooters on Scooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

"Huh?"

"Anal sex, babe. Did you ever get it in the poop chute?"

"Uh . . . no, and I don't think I want to. Don't you do it the regular way?"

"I dig butt-fucking. Brings back fond memories of when I was in prison. You bend over for me and let me stick it in your heiny hole, and that Softail is yours, honey. I'll get me some soft tail, and you'll get a Softail." He guffawed, thoroughly amused with himself.

"You promise it won't hurt?"

"Sure, I promise. I'll use lube."

"Well, let's go find some privacy. I don't want anyone seeing me squeal like a stuck pig."

We took my sleeping bag and walked into the woods.

"Where is your friend?" Spike asked as we looked for a good spot to do the deed.

"Oh, she went off with your chaplain. He told us he baptized all the members of Poontang Posse naked in the creek."

"Did the preacher tell you I'm hung like a horse?"

"No, he didn't mention that."

"Yeah, well I am, and my baloney pony is gonna be spreading your sweet cheeks real soon now, Red." He laughed manically. "You won't be able to sit down on your new Harley!"

"You said it wouldn't hurt!"

"Just kidding, babe."

"There's a nice flat open area." I pointed, and we headed over there. We spread the sleeping bag.

"What's in that other bag you brought?" Spike asked.

"Did you bring lube?"

"Uh . . . I guess I forgot it."

"Figures."

"Hey, we didn't use no lube in prison."

"Did you ever take it in the ass in prison?"

"Hell no! What, you think I'm gay?" He glared at me.

"No, I don't, and please don't yell at me. I dumped the contents of the bag out. "Molly won all this stuff for finishing first in the blow job contest. Well, actually her partner finished first, if you get my drift. Wouldn't you rather have a blow job than fucking me in the ass?"

"No way! Now let's have a look at that red hot ass of yours, Red."

I wiggled out of my denim cut-offs and slipped down my thong and kicked it away. He turned me around and squeezed my ass cheeks roughly. "Buns of steel! Oh yeah, you got one great ass, honey. Let me get my clothes off so we can get down to the corn holing." As he stripped off his leather I examined some of the sex equipment.

"Hmmm, I wonder exactly how this works," I questioned, as I puzzled over one item. "It's called a Hog Tie. I need to know for when my friend Molly and I play with this stuff later. I mean, I don't want to look stupid, now do I? Let me see if I can put this on you, Spike, just for practice."

"Forget it. I want to get down to business. Look, my cock is hard as a rock, and it wants to rock your bung hole."

"Then you forget it! I don't want your stupid Harley. I'm going back."

He grabbed me by the arm. "You're not going anywhere, bitch! Not until I drill your rose bud."

I brushed off his hand and backed up a few feet. "I'll run. You're a lot older than me and you have a beer belly. Not to mention you're a chain smoker. You'll never catch me."

Spike contemplated that momentarily and realized it was true. "Okay, okay, put that stupid stuff on me, but hurry the fuck up. My one-eyed monkey wants to spit in your brown eye."

It took about ten minutes but I got him all hog-tied up. I pushed him on his stomach.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing now?" he asked, beginning to look a little worried.

I strapped the harness around my waist and thighs. "Wow, this is silk and it really feels good. I hope it feels good for you too, Spike." I attached the purple silicone dildo. "I hope this big purple dick feels good for you too, Spike."

"No! You wouldn't!"

"Hey, you were going to do it to me. Now let's get you ready."

I liberally applied the Maximus lube to the tool and my fingers.

"No, please don't!" he pleaded. Then he started to cry. "I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

"You're the bitch—my bitch. Oh c'mon Spike, a big bad biker whining and crying like a baby? What would your pals in Poontang Posse say? Now you just hush up and take it like a man."

"Please please, don't do it!" He was really blubbering now.

I began to probe his anal opening with my fingers. I pushed them in around three inches and located his prostate. "Oh, I found the target. I'll be hitting this spot with my dick real soon."

I got up behind him and stuck the head of the purple dick inside his hole.

"Yeow!" he squealed.

"You got to relax, Spike. Push out as if you're trying to have a bowl movement, and that will relax your sphincter."

"No!"

"You do what I say, or I'll just ram it up your ass as hard as I can."

He began to do as instructed, as I slowly slipped the dick inside him little by little until I got it all the in.

"You know, that doesn't feel all that bad," he said softly with a big sigh.

"Yeah, well it's going to feel real good in a minute here, for me anyway. Did I mention that there is a bullet vibe in the pouch of this harness? I'll be getting a real good buzz when I start humping you like crazy, like you wanted to do to me."

I reached around and grabbed his huge cock with one hand as I steadied the purple dildo with my other hand and thrust my hips rhythmically, as I fucked his ass real good.

Spike began to scream in pain, but it soon turned to moans and groans of pleasure.

* * *

An hour later I returned to the drive-in area. Molly was watching another movie.

"What's this flick?" I asked.

"Shanty Tramp. A sleazy evangelist puts the move on a small-town slut. She cock-teases the leader of a biker gang and then rejects him. Then she puts the move on this black kid, and her daddy catches them doing the dirty. Of course, she cries rape and—"

"Molly, you were right!" I interrupted, "we are not lesbians!"

"Sarah, please be quiet until this movie is over."

Fifteen minutes later we heard loud claps of thunder and saw incredible lightning bolts crackle in the sky. The drive-in movie screen went blank.

"Damn, just when it was getting good," Molly complained. "So what did you mean when you said we are not lesbians?"

"You fucked that preacher, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"And I just fucked Spike."

"As if!"

"Really. I put on the strap-on you won and fucked him in the ass."

"He let you do that?"

"Not exactly. I had him in that Hog Tie thingy you also won. But he liked it so much, he gave me my very own Harley! Although I had to promise I'll chauffer him around in his Harley for the rest of the rally. He'll be riding in the sidecar sitting on a donut cushion."

"Oh, that's so hot! Hey, we might as well do each other while we are waiting for the movie to come back on. To celebrate that we're not lesbians!" She started to giggle again.

"We're gonna get wet," I mentioned, looking up at the sky.

"I'm already wet just thinking about it, aren't you?"

I checked. "Yeah, I'm real wet. Maybe we are lesbians."

"Sarah, you worry too much!"

* * *

Author's note: This story is entered in the Summer Lovin' Contest. Your votes and comments are really appreciated. Also, if you list me as one of your favorite authors, you can easily tell if I have new stories.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12