Hooters Pool: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Deep breath, positive buoyancy. Wanna go back to dry land?'

'Probably should.' I stayed on my back and worked my arms, and I felt her hand hovering behind me as I headed erratically for the shore. I tried to resent her solicitude and found that I couldn't. My cock was at half-staff by now, and I closed my eyes and tried to think of turn-offs. That didn't work at all and I flipped clumsily onto my front before anything more happened. My trailing leg touched bottom and I pushed forward with it till I could grasp a tuft of grass.

'Now what?' She looked blank.

'Turn over and pull back, I guess, the same way you got in. It's not in the training manual. Hang on and I'll spot you again.' She slid past me and hauled herself out of the water. OK. Turn and heave.' It was harder than I'd thought. Gravity was against me and the bank was too soft to get a good purchase. As her hands slipped off my shoulders for the second time she grunted with annoyance. 'Hold it.' She got back into the water and put her hands under my ass. 'When I get to three, OK?'

She heaved and I heaved and nothing happened except her legs slipped and she disappeared with a splash.

'Well fuck this. Next time we go somewhere there's a beach. Lemme try a better angle.' Her voice was careful. 'I'm gonna have to put both hands under your butt and stand pretty close. Are you good with that?'

'Chicken?' said the voice in my head. I took a deep breath.

'I don't want to stay here all night.' Her brow creased in concentration and something else, and I realized suddenly that she was nervous too. She was waist deep in the water, my sodden T-shirt glued to her, almost transparent, and the swell of her small breasts, the peaked circle of a large, dark nipple centered on each one, gave me something to focus on.

'Do it, Lily. I ain't gonna cry today.' She nodded and stepped forward, pushing my leg and my stump apart until her waist was wedged between them. Her hands slipped under me and I felt them cupping my buttocks.

'Nice buns.' The light tone of her voice didn't quite work. 'OK, you reckon you can get your elbows up and back?'

'You'll have to lift and push. Go to three again.' I just managed to get my elbows far enough up the bank that they didn't slip forward again, and hauled my body a little higher. 'OK, one more time.' She changed her grip and sank a little lower as she flexed her knees to take the strain. Her head was over my crotch and her eyes flicked downwards for a moment. The soaked shorts did nothing to hide the outline of my cock.

'Again. One – Two – Three!' She tensed and all the strength of her slim arms lifted me. I scrabbled up and back, on my elbows at first, then there was room for my hands, and I was able to lift my ass out of the water and onto the bank. She stumbled forward as I did and her chin sank into my groin, my cock pressing against her cheek. I yelped.

'Jesus, I'm sorry, Steve, are you OK?'

'I'll live. You oughta move though. You're in kind of a compromising position.' She stayed where she was for a moment, looking at me, and then grinned and deliberately rolled her head sideways, rubbing the side of her face along my rigid shaft. It twitched reflexively and she rubbed again.

'Are you gonna fall in if I stand up?' I shook my head, and she straightened. 'Back a bit more, Big Boy. I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in cold water.' I humped myself back till I was clear of the edge and stretched out on the turf, my heart pounding. The front of my shorts was bowed like a spinnaker and I closed my eyes helplessly, thinking of puke and slugs and freezing cold baths. I heard her climb out of the water and sit down beside me, panting slightly.

'I've seen boners before,' she said matter-of-factly, 'but that one's kinda impressive. Where the hell did it come from?' Her finger traced a line down my jaw. 'Answer me, Steve Lennox, or I'll push you back in the water till you wrinkle.' I opened my eyes and squinted up at her.

'Tell her the truth,' whispered the voice. 'She oughta know how you feel. You were a basket case till she whipped your ass back into shape.' I took a deep breath.

'Lily, you just spent two months pushing me and goading me and cajoling me and letting me bounce my dumb off you. That's one thing. And I saw your eyes up close, and your hand was under my neck, and you helped me out of the goddam pool and you've never once felt pity for me. That's the second thing. And then you were standing against me with your tits pushing out of the T-shirt, and that was it. Shit, I didn't plant it, it just grew. And it's the first time since... since before, so it's kind of a relief. I'm sorry... I'll never wash that T-shirt again though.' Her chin was cupped in her palm as she listened, her eyes hooded, and I cursed myself for saying so much. Then her hand stroked my jaw again before wandering down my chest.

'Hooters Pool,' she murmured, 'but what the hell? We can call it Penny Whistle Puddle. I better wring this out before you frame it though.' She sat up straight and whipped the T-shirt up and over her head, then tossed it aside and straddled my chest. 'Do 32A's really do that to you?' I took her hand and put it on my heart.

'Feel that: about a hundred and twenty a minute and rising. That's 32A's and big dark nipples, and big dark eyes, and the butt and the legs and the wet panties and all the rest of the package.' I reached up and tapped her forehead. 'That's the package that counts though, Lily. The rest is just the trimmings.' She gulped and lowered her eyes, then lifted her hand from my chest and took mine, guiding it to her left breast.

'Even if I'd stayed out of the water the panties would be wet.' Her rigid nipple quivered under my palm, and I felt the hard, steady beat of her heart. 'Gonna have to do something about it, Steve. We can't go on like this.' My heart sank as she stood up and I closed my eyes, feeling a sick sense of loss. Then something landed on my face.

'Don't fucking fall asleep on me, buster. We got fires to put out here.' I opened my eyes and realized that her panties were blocking my vision. I clawed at them and she looked down and smiled. 'You said butts and legs were what you checked out mostly, huh?' I nodded mutely. 'Check this out then.' She was standing astride me, naked and smiling, her eyes soft. I stared up at her crotch: smooth, plump, dark labia, topped by a wedge of jet black stubble. An ass without a hint of sag. My cock jerked as she raised one leg slightly, pulling the glistening lips apart. She turned and knelt over me, her tight rump inches from my face. 'Check it out, Steve, while I go visiting.' She pushed herself closer and I caught the faint tang of arousal as her legs parted a little more. I felt her undoing the waistband of my shorts, and then one warm hand slipping inside, sliding over the head of my cock.

'Jesus Christ, Steve, how the hell did those bastards miss this? My brother had a Louisville Slugger that was smaller.' She sniggered at her own joke and ran her hand down my shaft. My hips lifted automatically, and she squeezed my ribs with her knees. 'Hold that pose. I like to see what I'm eating. You wanna work on me before I start screaming, please?' She wiggled her butt and I reached for her firm flesh, cupping the twin globes in my palms. I raised my head and tentatively ran my tongue down the crease of her ass and she shivered. Her hands slid round under my shorts and a stab of panic flashed through me as she began to work them down. She felt me stiffen, and stopped.

'Not all the way down, Steve, not yet. I promise. Cross my heart. Just enough to see you properly. Trust me.' She eased the shorts over the curve of my buttocks and I tensed again, but her hands withdrew and I felt her grasp the base of my cock and lift it slightly. There was a moment's pause and then the flash of first contact as her mouth slid over the head. Her ass wiggled again and she flicked her tongue over me, and I caught her slim hips and lifted my head to her mystery.

She was sweet and fresh and tasted of musk with just a hint of lake water. Her inner lips were deep red, swollen with anticipation and as I lapped at them she purred deep in her throat, and my cock vibrated in harmony. Her head was moving rhythmically and her hips were rolling in time, sliding her pussy across my mouth. I tightened my grasp on her and suckled her clit, pursing my lips over the firm little bud, enjoying the sudden tensing of her thighs, then drew my head back along the soft syrupy length of her and nuzzled her tight, dark little ring, flicking my tongue against the puckered gateway. She lifted herself slightly, then pushed herself back and down, forcing the mouth of her pussy against my lips and I slid my tongue smoothly into her. I could feel her nipples grazing my stomach each time her head sank over me, and my hips began to rise to meet her strokes.

She took me deeper, my shaft filling her mouth, and I slid my hand round and rubbed her clit gently as I strained to penetrate her as deeply as possible with my tongue. She jumped like a startled cat and her thighs began to tremble. The pressure of her mouth increased and she started jacking the base of my cock gently, compounding the need that was rising in me. I rubbed her clit again and raised my other hand and circled her asshole, using scarcely any pressure, and she bucked again. Her stomach muscles tensed and the wave began to curl over her. I felt my balls draw up to the root of my cock and my own climax crashed through me, my cock swelling and throbbing as I came, fountaining into her mouth, thrusting helplessly, my head spinning as she forced herself onto me, her orgasm shaking her entire body. Her mouth slipped off me and my final gouts of cum plastered her chin and neck. Slowly our bodies stilled.

She lifted herself off me and swiveled round, till she was lying on my chest, her cum-smeared mouth close to mine.

'Enough there to start an orphanage. You OK to kiss or you want I should go rinse?' I'd never done that, but damned if I was going to say.

'If you don't kiss me I'm gonna cry.' Her mouth sank onto mine and we tasted our own flavors in each other's mouth as our tongues crossed and twined. Time slowed again, then she pushed herself upright and looked down at me. I thought my heart was going to burst.

'You sure about the tits?' she asked shyly. 'I mean, they're really not there at all, hardly, and all my life I wanted to have...' I put my hand up and covered her mouth.

'I seen your tits, and I'll kill anyone who's rude about them, and your nipples are outrageous and I'm gonna spend a lot of time chewing on them, unless you're planning to emigrate. You want me to go on?' She shook her head and kissed the tip of my nose.

'Nah. Your word's good.' I looked up at her again and opened my mouth, then stopped. She gazed at me questioningly and I felt the fear rising. Too late to stop.

'Uhh, Lily?' She must have seen my eyes, because hers turned serious too.

'Say it.'

'You worry about your tits, right, and how you always wanted bigger ones, and I've seen 'em up close, and I don't give a fuck as long as they're attached to you. I just said that, right?' She nodded. 'Um, oh shit. Lily, I worry about my leg, and you haven't seen it, and maybe...' Her mouth landed on mine again and she kissed me harder than anyone ever had. She lifted her head and shuffled up my body.

'Kiss me there, Steve.' I raised my mouth and drew one hard nipple into my mouth and laved it with my tongue, then turned my head to the other. Her body twisted as I suckled and she gasped and pulled back. 'Whoa there. The nearest rubbers are miles away.' She kneeled up and looked at me. 'Were you serious about...?' I couldn't speak, but I managed to nod, and she looked scared and triumphant. 'Together?'

I didn't know what to say or do, but my head nodded weakly. She rose to her feet.

'Sit up.' I took her hand and she hauled me upright. I looked down at myself. A body still recovering from months of beer and depression; a slack cock dribbling cum across a pair of stained shorts pulled down below the buttocks; a brown leg sticking out awkwardly from the shorts. That was all. I closed my eyes and heaved myself up on my arms so that my butt left the ground.

'Take them off.' Nothing happened. 'Lily, take them off, please.' Then her voice sounded, as quiet and determined as that first morning when she'd come round to demand an apology. Not a trace of fear. She sounded like a woman telling her man what he already knew.

'I'll take them off when you open your damn eyes. I said together, and you agreed. You drew the fucking line Steve, and you gotta step across it. Skinny girls can't do everything for you.' Behind my closed lids my eyes felt hot and swollen and I could feel her gaze on me like a weight. I forced them open and pushed my butt off the ground again, then looked up at her.

'Take the fucking things off, Lily.' There were tears in her eyes as she bent and gently pulled the shorts clear down my leg. She tossed them aside and sank to her knees. Her hands fluttered out and touched my stump gently, and then she glanced up sharply. When she saw me looking at her she flushed.

'Sorry. I shoulda known your word is still good.' She lowered her head again, then shuffled forward and drew it onto her thighs. Her touch felt strange but welcome. I forced myself to watch her as she ran her hands over the shiny, seamed flesh. Lying across her perfect tan legs it looked like an alien intrusion, marring her symmetry, radiating ugly memories of pain and fear and violence. Then her head dropped and she drew her lips along it, from groin to the abrupt end, her tongue flickering over the scarred and pitted surface while her hands cradled it. I felt her tears falling on the discolored pad of skin at the end, and reached forward, lifting her and settling her in my lap. She wound her arms round my neck and I held her tight, and our tears mingled as the afternoon sun moved slowly across the sky.

In the car we were silent. Emotional overload and getting me back up the hill had exhausted both of us. She drove slowly, one hand on my stump, except when she changed gear, and her touch already felt familiar and right. When she'd pulled into my driveway and parked, she turned and looked at me.

'What you gonna do now, Steve?'

'I been thinking about that. I'm gonna make sure I kiss you every day you want me to, and I'm gonna find out about retraining for something, computers maybe, and I'm gonna ask you to make me an appointment with that guy who does plastic legs. I'm never gonna try to climb that hill with sticks again. And I guess I'll tell my mom I feel better. What about you?' Her face creased into a grin.

'I'm gonna go straight to the doctor's office and get myself on the pill, and that's as far as I got, except for the kissing stuff. You serious about the prosthesis?'

'Yup. And don't plan on being on the pill for ever.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

The smell of coffee crept into my dream and I surfaced reluctantly. July sun was streaming through the windows of the apartment we'd rented and there were noises coming from the kitchen. I lay quietly, counting my blessings, but had to stop when I ran out of fingers. She came in with a tray.

'What's today?' I asked. 'Not your birthday, not mine, not Thanksgiving, we just had fourth of July...' She snorted affectionately.

'I shoulda remembered yesterday, but we were both busy as hell. So it's a day late, but it's Saturday, so maybe that's good too.' I couldn't think, and my expression must have said so. 'Jeez, Steve, yesterday was our fucking anniversary. Hooters Pool, remember?'

'That was a whole year ago?' She nodded.

'Seems like less, don't it? I remembered when I woke up and I made plans. I read somewhere anniversaries get celebrated.'

'Do I get to offer any input here?' She shook her head, her eyes dancing, and put the tray down. 'Drink your coffee. I gotta list.' She darted into the kitchen and came back with a sheet of paper. I sipped coffee and waited. She put her glasses on.

'My hand was shaking when I wrote this. OK, number one, Steve drinks his coffee and Lily jumps on his bones. If he does alright he gets breakfast in bed.' She looked up. 'You hungry, buster?'

'Starving.' My T-shirt hit the floor and she was naked, sunlight dappling her body. She struck a pose, hips canted, and ran her hands over her nipples.

'So drink your coffee, Big Boy.' I put the cup down and she sprang, landing across me, giggling. 'What you wanna do first? Perhaps I need input after all.' Like always she chuckled at her own bawdy joke, but the laughter turned into a gasp as I grasped her and lowered my lips to her small breasts, nibbling my way up to her dark areola and its fat nipple. My other hand snaked over her stomach and rubbed the wiry stubble on her mound. I felt her firming and growing in my mouth, and I nipped the teat gently. She purred exaggeratedly, wriggling, and I lifted my head.

'Sounds like pussy's grumbling. You want input straight away?' She nodded.

'I'm way too hot for delicate. Can we do it our way? Like a symbol of ... of what we got?'

'Sure. Take your glasses off.' For once, she obeyed me, then her thighs opened and I slipped my hand between them. Her pussy was slippery and wet, and as I slid my finger through her labia and into her I felt her muscles close and grip me hungrily. She grasped my cock possessively.

'Gimme the Slugger.' She raised her body, still holding my cock, and I rolled onto my side. I was painfully hard as she moved round and straddled my leg, then kneewalked forward, pushing her mound against me. Her free hand lifted my stump gently and the end rested against her stomach as she fitted herself against me and slid me into her warm depths. She leaned forward slightly and exhaled quietly.

'That feels so good. Do that thing with your fingers.' Her hips were rolling in the eons-old rhythm of desire, and as I trailed my fingers over her mound, tweaking the short, dark hair gently, her body tensed and she thrust herself forward more firmly. I found the top of her plump slit and the slick cap of her clitoral sheath, and began to circle it with slow strokes, matching the cadence of her movements. Her head went back and a full-throated moan was forced from her. Her hands cradled my stump and she lifted it higher and leant into it, rubbing the end against her breasts, pressing it against her nipples, stroking it as if it was another prick. Like always when I saw her doing that, my body tightened with love and lust, and I pinched her clit and drove upwards and forwards, deep into her, building the rhythm as we helped each other up the hill.

However long the hill is, it ends too soon, but today the climb was slow and smooth, and time paused as our familiarity with each other's needs and responses mingled with the freshness of the present. My cock moved in her firm grip and the soft ridges of her inner walls caressed me; the head of my glans rubbed against her G spot and slid up to the deepest parts of her, then dragged back to repeat the journey. Our breathing quickened and grew ragged as the slope became easier, and we ran faster, our bodies pounding against each other until we reached the cliff and launched ourselves spinning into the void, spiraling down together as I filled her with my seed and she held my stump hard, her body jerking over me, clasping it into her breasts as though it was a talisman.

'You think I'm kind of kinky, wanting that way?' she asked as we lay together, sweat drying on our bodies. I shook my head.

'If it was every time, that would be kinda sick, but for anniversaries and other symbolic dates... it's kinda like an affirmation. Your instincts are good.' She wriggled round and pushed her face into my neck.