Hooter's Waitress Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, babe. Just suck my balls for a while."

That was a new one for me, but I obediently lowered my face and looking up at a spot on a man that I had never seen, began to mouth his hairy sac. I felt so dirty. Above my face, he was stroking his cock as I licked and sucked on his balls. After I had gotten them all wet, he reached down grasping under my arms and raised me up and said, "Get on the bed on all fours, honey. Time to join Mike's trophy club."

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I climbed up, my shaved pussy exposed, my breasts hanging. Mike got up behind me as the other guys said, "Oh yeah. Mike 5, Bimbos 0."

He rubbed his penis along my slit and reached around to grasp a nipple.

"Okay Kimmy," now repeat after me, "Welcum to Hooters."

"Welcome to Hooters," I said as he slipped the thick head in. It was really stretching me.

"Oh my God," I said involuntarily.

He started pushing a little more each time. I was wet from masturbating on the table and still I felt like a little sausage skin being filled. Mike was loving it.

"God she is sooooooo tight," he said to the approval of his buddies.

Soon he was all the way in and I was so overwhelmed by the mass of it that my mouth hung open from shock, mild discomfort and embarrassment. That was when he really began to fuck me. It started as long slow strokes in and out of me. Then he sped up. My breasts were flopping and the guys were saying, "Oh yeah she is made for a big fat one, Mikey. Give her the meat treatment."

He started hammering after that. I was getting the fucking of my life and it was so degrading. At one point he paused deep inside me and rocked his hips from side to side. The sensation was so intense. I felt like all of me had been completely touched inside by him. After the doggy position for what seemed a long time he pulled out and said. "Okay." I looked over and he was lying on his back his cock pointed straight up.

"Hop on, Cowgirl. Ride the big pony. He was such a jerk, but I had gone this far so I straddled it facing him and started to lower myself on it. I started riding up and down, but he wanted me to more vigorous. Soon I was sliding up and slamming down. My breasts were banging against each other and I knew looked obscene. He did not let that go on for very long as he indicated that I turn and face his feet. I started to rise off his cock, but he said, "Oh no. Stay on it and turn."

They all laughed as I "spun" on his penis and faced his feet. I was about to do a reverse cowgirl for the first time in my life and in front of a group of older guys. I also realized the view it was giving Mike. Even as I though about what he was looking at, I felt his finger on my anus. It totally freaked me, but I felt him pressing. His finger even went in a little as I worked my bottom up and down on his cock.

I felt a spank and heard laughter as he did it. I closed my eyes in shame.

It ended up after doing that to the point that I had broken a sweat, that he wanted me in the missionary position. He grabbed my ankles and put them on the front of his shoulders. I remember looking up and seeing all the guys watching. Once we were like that he did not last long. He grunted and pulled his cock out of my pussy. With a snap he pulled off the condom he was wearing and began stroking his penis.

"Sit up, Kim," he said.

I rose up on my elbows

It was a bad idea. With a high groan he spurted the first jet of semen, hitting me right on the lips. The next jet hit me in the nose and a third long rope went right between my lips into my mouth. I sputtered in disgust and mild protest, but it had been done. He rubbed his cock in my direction a little longer, but he was really done. I leaned over and wiped my face on the bedspread. It was my first facial, and I was so disgusted.

They had gotten what they wanted. As Mike stood there with that monster dangling, he said, "I'm healed! Hallelujah. It's a miracle."

I looked around at the jerks as they laughed at the joke. On a chest of drawers, next to the bedroom door, was my tracksuit, and the 2500. Tim grinned at me and said, "All yours, Kim. You earned it."

This brought another round of laughs as I grabbed my clothing and the money. As I got dressed, they watched me and said, "Well Kimmy, you can waitress here anytime."

I pulled on the suit and walked out of the bedroom, the wad of money in my hands. I was still pretty foggy, and I realized I couldn't drive. I looked at Tim. Could you call me a cab?

He smiled like the nicest guy.

"Sure. No problem."

He dialed a number and I went to his office to be away from them. As I waited, I could hear occasional bursts of laughter. I looked at the big wad of money in my hand, knowing that they had come out ahead on the deal. I looked out at the night and the big moon.

"What have I done?" I thought.

The clock read midnight. In one evening, I had violated so many of my personal rules and now I was relying on the kindness of a bunch of strange men to keep my dirty secret. As I saw the cab pull up, a sad worrisome impression settled in that I had been a terrific fool and that the impact of my actions might not be anywhere near over.