All Comments on 'Hooter's Waitress Humiliation Ch. 03'

by exhootersgirl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TriedtobegoodTriedtobegoodover 15 years ago
Great Story!!

Great story! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff, ignore those sour comments

Its great to see a story like this develop into something i am eager to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep writing

It appears ONE PERSON has kept that from getting a red H. The first story in this sequence now has a 4.36 rating. The second story has a 4.71 rating. This story has a 4.17 rating.

HOW MANY TIMES DID THIS ONE PERSON GIVE THIS STORY A LOW RATING?

KingofshameKingofshameover 15 years ago
Excellent

Ahh a girl who really does know the power of sexual humiliation, the erotic feeling a girl can only get from being "forced" to expose herself.

I am sure that there is some fiction and some truth here hootersgirl, but you get to the deeper truth about yourself: you know deep down you loved it and deserved it.

Your breasts grew faster and bigger than the other girls when you were young, didn't they? You felt the eyes of boys and men and felt like nothing but a pair of walking tits. And you share your excitement and your shame with us here, because you know...they were right, that is what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As a 45 year old man

I have to say this is so perfect. I would have done exactly that to you. Love that he owned that tight little ass and those huge plump titties. Bet he was old enough to be your Dad and was banging you like a drum. Still haunt you does it? Saw you email in chat, exhoot08. I am adding you via messenger. Want to hear all about how it still messes with you.

beruffwithmytitsberuffwithmytitsalmost 15 years ago
nature taking its course

I too have big tits, I have come to think of them as that word after all the men who have said "Nice tits" when they didn't think i could hear(or did not care!).

I have come to accept that men are naturally going to be more apt to see us as something to be captured and controlled. "A sex object?" yes i sometimes say to myself in the mirror, "I am two sex objects"

keep up the great work.

I know sometimes things are posted as true stories here, but I have had almost identical feelings and very similar experiences(maybe I'll post some my story here someday) and I KNOW it happened to you. You know too much about what it is like to feel helpless when they are exposed. I feel that, that once a man, or men see my bare tits they have a right to use me as they see fit, like it is what I was made for. So, I say this not to be unkind, but because I know it is what excites and pleases me when I hear it, the words I long to hear when i tell others about how I have been exploited and even raped because of my TITS. "YOU DESERVED IT". If that comment excites you as it does me then you Know I know what it means to hear it.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
Wow

It keeps getting better and better. Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Love this series! It's not all the time you find a story that is both well written and engrossing. I'm also glad you ended the series when you did, you didn't drag it or add in unbelievable scenarios. Have you written any other stories because I don't see any under your profile. Again, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then she woke up

Hired an attorney and sent them to jail. For years.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Deliciously erotic and humiliating

I felt all the emotions you went through. Now knowing you were trapped and unless moved towns, forced to continue being a Hooters of best quality.

~giggles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So hot, although it would have been even better if she'd been passed around.

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding. But.

Hey it’s been way too long since you wrote the last chapter. Get off your butt and right part for. We are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Explain something for me

How did you get your car back? You took a cab home from after that first night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

10 Stars to the Hot Hot Hooters girl. I have always been a "Breast Man" and I am glad to hear that your wonderful large boobs have been blessing you with an income. What is it with women that make them ashamed of being a busty hottie? It is always what I have looked for. So Valuable to some men You are so lucky. Appreciate it and enjoy it while you can. Why don't you include some pics for us, Thank You for your story and I am sorry for your embarrasment and shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story I like to here more about you as a play pet. Please share that with everyone

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly11 months ago

It's so true how we girls NEED to seek approval from men, even if we feel it's wrong. I think evolutionarily, if men didn't like us (aka approve of us) we never were good enough, so it's innate in us. It's a shame this author hasn't written anything in years. True or not, the writing is fabulous!

inSUBordinateDDinSUBordinateDD3 months ago

Brilliant and not farfetched. I was a Hooters girl back in the heyday and this shit happened all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous