Hopes For Pure Heaven... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Monica I have something for you that I think you might just enjoy."

"Oh really? And what might that be? Could it possibly be that wonderful piece of meat you have?"

"Oh hell no, what I have for you is even better." Just then Officer Mike in full uniform walks in.

"Well, well, well you just couldn't stay away could you Monica?".

"Oh Darnell, you didn't really call this pig on me did you?"

"Well why in the hell else would he be here?" Darnell replies.

"Come on with me Monica, you were released to freedom with conditions, and you chose to break them. Now you will have 6 ½ years to think about being free again."

"No please, please don't take me back there. If you let me go I promise I won't ever come back here, just please don't take me back. I don't want those horrible women to do those things to me again."

"You are a two-faced liar, and you know it. If I were to let you go you would be back here at the shake of a lambs tail. No way in hell am I letting you go. The only thing I will let you go into is the walls of the woman's prison. My sister will be waiting for you. I have already called her, and she knows your coming." Monica begs and pleads some more, but Mike isn't buying her line of shit. Standing Monica up Mike places Monica back in handcuffs, Darnell hands Mike the picture that he had told Darnell he needed, and Mike leads Monica out the front door. Monica sees Kim sitting at the table. Kim wanted so badly to say something to her, but she didn't she just turned her head away as Mike puts Monica into the cruiser. Mike arrives with Monica back at the woman's prison. His sister Wendy greets them at the gate.

Taking Monica back into her custody, Mike hands Wendy the picture, and just laughs as he turns and walks away, for he knows exactly what's in store for Monica. Wendy takes her back through the very same steps that she went through the first time she was put in prison. Only this time Wendy didn't do it alone. Kelly, Monica's old cellmate was awaiting Monica in the next room. Wendy leads Monica still naked into the room where Kelly is, and just then Monica notices Kelly and stops dead in her tracks.

"Oh my god No, please I don't want to go through this again." Monica pleads to Kelly.

"You were my bitch the first time you were here, and you will be my bitch again. Only this time it will be worse. By the time you leave here in 6 ½ years, every woman in this prison will have had her turn with you. You will wish you were dead." Kelly replies.Monica just looks over at Wendy. Wendy just shakes her head.

"I tried to warn you about what would happen if you ended up back in here, and obviously you took it as a joke, and now you shall see that I was by no means joking. Darnell and Kim are two of my very best friends. I told you to leave them alone. Now you have no choice but to pay for what you have once again gone and done. Wendy takes Monica by the back of her hair, and pushes her forcefully over in front of Kelly. Wendy hands Darnell's picture to Kelly. Kelly sits there with a blanket over her lap for a few moments as she looks at Darnell's picture.

"Oh my girl, he is one fine looking man isn't he?" Kelly says in a snide tone. "I bet he has one terrific piece of meat too."

"What are you talking about?" Monica asks.

"Him, he is exactly what I am talking about. Isn't this the man whom you have been trying continuously to take away from what's that girls name? It's Kim isn't it?" Kelly replies looking at Wendy. Wendy shakes her head in agreement.

"Oh my god yes that's him. Where in the hell did you get that?"

"Bitch I asked you a question, and you had damn well better answer me. I asked you if he has a wonderful piece of fuck meat." Monica didn't answer at first. Kelly hauled off and slapped her straight across her face.

"ANSWER ME NOW BITCH!!!"

"OK, OK YES HE DOES, DARNELL HAS A WONDERFUL PIECE OF FUCK ME THAT EVEN IF ONLY ONCE I WOULD LOVE SO BADLY TO FEEL INSIDE ME. PLEASE KELLY PLEASE LET ME HAVE THAT PICTURE."

"FUCK YOU BITCH YOU AREN'T GETTING THIS, OR ANY PART OF DARNELL EVER. FROM WHAT WENDY HAS TOLD ME DARNELL LOVES KIM, AND BY THE TIME YOU GET OUT OF HERE YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT USED UP TRASH, AND HE WON'T EVER PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU."

"Don't say that, he is the one thing that keeps me sane while I am in here. I would do anything for Darnell."

"Anything? You would do anything for him? You mean you would even suck his big meaty cock, and be his little bitch if he asked you to?"

"I said I would do anything and that's what I meant."

"Well Chica you had best get it through your head and I do mean right now, you won't ever be sucking his fuck meat, or fucking his meat in any way. But seeing as how you want so badly to suck on a cock, you can and will now suck on MINE." Kelly removes her blanket to reveal the same size strap-on that Wendy had used on Monica before she got out the first time.

"OH HELL NO I WON'T. I WON'T SUCK ON A PIECE OF RUBBER THAT GOD ONLY KNOWS WHERE IT'S BEEN." Monica screams at the top of her lungs.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT, I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE IT'S BEEN, BUT I WILL TELL YOU JUST WHERE IT'S GOING TO BE. IT'S GOING TO BE BURIED DEEP IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT. AND JUST IN CASE YOUR GETTING THE BRIGHT IDEA IN THAT MINISCULE PEA BRAIN OF YOURS THAT YOUR GOING TO GET OFF THAT EASILY, WELL GUESS AGAIN LITTLE GIRL, BECAUSE YOU SEE THE ONE THAT WENDY IS NOW WEARING IS GOING TO BE BURIED VERY DEEP AND VERY AND I DO MEAN VERY HARD INSIDE YOUR ASS." Wendy takes a hold of Monica, and pushes her forcefully down onto her hands and knees. Kelly grabs Monica by the back of her hair.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH SLUT!!" Kelly commands. Monica now shaking in fear does as she is told. Opening her mouth Kelly shoves her head down onto the strap-on. Monica begins to gag as the tip of the strap-on hits the back of her throat. Wendy moves in behind Monica, and slaps her hard on the ass. Placing both hands on Monica's ass cheeks Wendy spreads them just enough to expose Monica's rose bud. Placing the strap-on that Wendy is wearing at the opening she forcefully enters the entire length deep into Monica's ass. This goes on for an hour as Wendy continues her assault on Monica's ass, and Kelly continues to bury her strap-on deep in Monica's throat. Monica begins to scream out in horrendous pain. Tracy the warden, and some of the other inmates hear all the commotion, and gather around to see just what's going on. The inmate who had attacked Monica in the library just looks at Monica and laughs.

"Oh man look who's back. I guess she didn't learn her lesson the first time." The crowd of women just cheered Wendy and Kelly on. After their assault on Monica was over she was allowed to get dressed, and was then thrown right back into the same cell with Kelly. Later that evening when Kelly was taken into the recreation room for her T.V. time Monica just sat alone thinking about and realizing that her life in prison for the next 6 ½ years was going to be pure unadulterated hell. She knew she just couldn't live this way. Monica began to cry as she pulled out her notebook and began to write.

"I am leaving this hell, one way or another I realize now that the dream that I have pertaining to Darnell won't ever be a reality, yet I refuse to sit in these prison walls and allow these beasts called women to assault me in just such a way. I know in my heart this is the best thing that I can do." Finishing the letter Monica tears out the page and places the note on her pillow. Monica then takes her tie from her jumper, and standing on the chair proceeds to wrap, and secure it around the pipes in the ceiling. Monica takes the other end and attaches it around her neck. And all in one quick motion she kicks out the chair from in under her feet, hanging herself, cutting off all her air supply. Monica dies a quick yet painful death.

About forty-five minutes later Kelly is returned to her cell. The first one to see Monica hanging there is the guard. Kelly is brought to another cell temporarily as the guard alarms the warden and cuts Monica down. By the time she was lowered to the floor there was nothing anyone could do. Monica was forever gone.

Kelly gets word of what has happened. She gets on the phone and calls Mike informing him of the event, and asks him if he would kindly inform Darnell and Kim that Monica's reign of terror is now forever over for them. Mike agrees and calls Darnell. Darnell answers the phone realizing that it is indeed Mike.

"Darnell, it's Mike."

"What's up?"

"Well I have some news that I know you and Kim will want to hear. It will probably be on the news tonight but I wanted to be the first to tell you."

"Hang on I am going to switch the phone over." Darnell calls Kim into the room with him as he puts the phone on speakerphone.

"Ok Mike go for it."

"Is Kim there too?" Mike asks.

"You betcha, she is right here with me."

"Ok guys here is the news, Monica's reign of terror on you two is over." Kim looks at Darnell with a very happy and surprised look on her face.

"What do you mean over? Please explain this."

"It's quite simple my friends. Monica is DEAD. She was found by one of the prison guards hanging in her cell tonight." Kim instantly breaks down and begins to cry. Darnell wraps his arms around her and holds her close and just lets her cry.

"Thank you Mike, you have just made my baby girl very happy."

"Then why is she crying if she is so happy?"

"Have you ever heard of tears of joy Mike?"

"Enough said, you two have a wonderful evening now. Just remember Kim it's over, and she won't ever be bothering you two again." They say their goodbye's one last time as they hang up the phone.

Two days later Monica's obituary is in the paper. Kim and Darnell read it together and find out just where and when her funeral is going to be. The morning of her funeral Kim and Darnell get up and get dressed and head out. Arriving at the cemetery Kim and Darnell spot Danny. They walk into the cemetery together. Kim gets as close as she possibly can. After the funeral itself is over Kim and Darnell stay behind. Kim just looks at the funeral director.

"Can you do me a very big favor?"

"I can try, what would you like?"

"Can you open that casket for me for a moment? I need to see for myself that this piece of shit is truly dead."

"Well I don't know if her family will want me to do that."

"You don't truly understand, this woman put me through hell, she harassed me for what seemed like an eternity, and she stalked my boyfriend and tried to take him away from me. I need to know she is truly dead." The funeral director looks over at Danny.

"Go ahead it's perfectly fine. Kim needs to do this and I don't blame her at all. Not after what Monica did to her." The director opens the casket and Kim just begins to tremble as she looks down at Monica's dead body lying there. Darnell walks in behind Kim wrapping his arms around her.

"You fucking piece of shit, I told you, you WOULDN'T EVER win. You wouldn't have Darnell and I meant it. He is forever mine and the likes of you won't ever be back. If you hadn't figured it out before you took your own life you were never going to have him. I hope you rot in hell." Just before the director closes the casket, Kim looks down on Monica one last time. "I WON MONICA. I TOLD YOU I WOULD." Wrapping her arm around Darnell's waist, Darnell, Kim and Danny walk out of the cemetery together. Never to be bothered by Monica again.

12