Horatio's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi, you couldn't sleep either?'

She stopped and could make out four people by the fire, two men and two women. 'No, just burning off of some tension, I like to walk along the beach at night.'

'Join us for a drink it'll help you relax,' one of the women suggested.

Tess thought about it for a moment then said, 'Why not, that may well be just what I need,' and she walked up the beach to them. It was only when she got to the fire that she saw they were two black couples. They were looking up at her and she realized that in the glow of the fire they must be able to see her pussy, the wrap was that short.

'Sit down, here's a drink,' and a plastic cup was handed to her and she sat between the two women on the brightly-coloured beach towels. They were all naked but although she tried, she couldn't quite see the men's cocks in the dim light but she hoped they were long and thick, her pussy needed them. She sipped her drink and chatted for a while, trying to hide how horny she was. She thought the look on her face as she stole glances at the men's crotches gave her away. The two women pulled her beach wrap open, caressed and kissed her tits then pushed her back until she lay on her back. Both men stood and Tess' hope was confirmed. She looked up and saw two huge and erect cocks illuminated by the fire. She flung back her head and moaned, 'Oh my god, ooohh, take me; do what you want with me.'

The two women mouthed Tess' tits and sucked her nipples and their fingers excited her pussy. She looked up at the men stroking their big dicks, 'Breed me, stick those big, black cocks inside me and breed me over and over.'

She was so aroused it was more a plea than a request and since watching the porn channel and being with Neville she'd had a lot of fantasies about being fucked by a black man or several gangbanging her as Roger videotaped it and she knew he wanted to see it happen. The men knelt on either side of her and she took a hard, black cock in each hand. One of the black women got down between her legs, the other lowered herself onto her face. It excited her to think that the pussy her tongue was licking had likely been fucked within the last hour by one or both of the cocks that would very soon be fucking her. She climaxed and tongued the black pussy and clit furiously causing the woman to squirt pussy juice over her. As the woman on Tess' face moved off the other one took her place and her tongue delved into the wet, pink vagina that looked so erotic next to her black skin. Her large clit was fully erect and Tess revelled in teasing and sucking on it, it was like a miniature cock. One of the men mounted her and she felt his big dick slide deeply into her and he fucked her hard with an intensity that she loved. He pulled out and the other guy climbed aboard and fucked her with equal ferocity. She lost count of her orgasms, they seemed to be constant. The men fucked her mouth at the same time, she sat on top of them then was turned onto her hands and knees and screwed doggy-style (her favourite) with the second cock down her throat. She loved being skewered like this and moved back and forth, forcing the dicks into her mouth and slippery cunt. The man in her mouth came first and his load almost choked her as it was so far down her throat then the other guy unleashed his seed into her pussy and over her ass. Tess lay on her back and one of the women went down on her while the other sat on her face and mouth the two guys' cocks clean.

Realizing she had been out for quite a while and being concerned that Roger may have wakened and wondered where she was she said, 'I'd better be getting back, I've been away too long.' She put her wrap on and said goodnight.

'We'll be here tomorrow night, if you're interested.'

Tess stopped and turned, 'Yes...I'll see.' She carried on a bit then stopped again, 'Why not come to chalet 466 tomorrow...about 11:30?'

'Is it okay if just the boys come along, Cindy and I was thinking of going to Wicked for some fresh meat, we can have our husbands any time, we came here for something different.'

Sure, why not, I'm sure my husband will enjoy watching...11:30 then, bye.'

As she walked back along the beach she definitely felt more relaxed and had already decided to make it a surprise for Roger. She took a quick dip in the ocean to freshen up then walked briskly back to the chalet where she slipped into bed beside her husband who never moved and she was asleep quickly.

Horatio's -- Day Five

Tess wore a garter belt, stockings and heels to breakfast and on the way out a group of six guys called Roger over and Tess waited while they chatted to him. On his way back he picked up a cloth napkin from an empty table.

'What did they want and why did you pick up the napkin?' she asked.

'Oh, they wanted to know if you were the lady with the black guy at the Blind Date and said I was a very lucky guy. You will soon know the reason for this my slutty tart of a wife,' he replied.

'Where are their wives?'

'They went on the bus to Nagua to shop. Why don't we go to that secluded spot we found in the gardens,' Roger suggested with a grin.

'What a brilliant idea,' she replied and off they went with their arms around each other.

Tess lay on the lush grass and spread her legs wide while Roger took off his shorts. She played with her pussy and he looked down at her and stroked his cock. He knelt beside her and firmly secured the napkin over her eyes.

'What are you up to,' she asked a little puzzled.'

'You'll see or rather you won't see but you will feel, and he lay between her legs and entered her. After a couple of minutes he withdrew and she felt hands on her pussy then more hands on her tits, hands fondled her ass, stomach and shoulders. Arms hooked beneath her legs and spread them wide then a big cock entered her pussy and pumped rapidly.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she moaned and felt hot cum explode inside her.

The cock withdrew and another immediately took its place and she was fucked hard and felt more cum spurt inside her. It happened four more times, and her pussy overflowed with sperm. Another cock entered her and drilled her with power until it deposited its ejaculate on top of the rest. Her blindfold was removed and Roger was looking at her and smiling, his cock still throbbing inside her.

'You bugger, you invited those men here didn't you...they were asking you if they could all fuck me?

'Did you like it? Roger asked.

'You know I did,' she said and grabbed his ass to keep his softening cock inside her vagina and they kissed passionately.

They spent the rest of the day together, on the beach, in the pool and hot tub. They were both content just to be close to one another and watch the various sex acts taking place around them. After dinner they went to Wicked for a couple of drinks then for a walk holding hands along South Beach as the sun began to set. Tess wore a tiny micro mini skirt and cut-off t-shirt, she carried her sandals when they got to the beach and went barefoot. She felt surges of excitement as they passed the fallen palm and the place where she was screwed the previous night. She looked at her watch...less than two hours to go. They stopped in at Wicked on their way back for a quick drink but two well-endowed guys showed an interest in her and fucked her in the chair while their wives sucked Roger's cock. Once in the chalet Tess said she wanted to change into something sexier. She chose a white basque with garters, white, fishnet stockings, hooker shoes and a white, half-cup bra.

'You look great,' Roger said as her approached her and felt her ass and tits. You just love to get fucked don't you? I bet you could go all night. If all the guys at this resort were to line up you would fuck all of them wouldn't you, hour after hour, cock after cock? Let's go and find you some.'

'I do, I could and I would but for now, let's watch some porn. She glanced at the clock radio as she clicked the remote...11:20...10 minutes to go. They sat on the couch and fondled while they watched the TV. For Tess time seemed to have stopped. She must have glanced at the clock a hundred times. The knock came at 11:31.

'I'll get it,' she said and made for the door. She invited the two black guys in and introduced them to Roger. 'I wanted to surprise you. I couldn't sleep last night and went for a walk along South Beach and met them and their wives there.'

Roger knew they had fucked her and smiled as he shook hands and invited them to sit on the couch. He stood beside Tess and said to men, 'My wife is a greedy, horny, slutty tart and wants you give her a really good fucking. I want to watch her get it but before you do let me show you the merchandise.' He stood behind her, his dick pressed against her ass and cupped her tits, 'She would love you to maul these and bite, pull and pinch the nipples.' The men pulled off their shorts exposing huge erections. Roger continued by putting two fingers in her mouth, 'Your cocks need to go in here, pump them down her throat. Next his hand went to her pussy, 'Cocks like it in here, its hot, wet and tight, fuck it hard, the harder the better, she loves it. Turn around and let them see your ass. The men slowly stroked their cocks as Tess turned around. 'Look at this beautiful ass, she likes it spanked, you should do that before you fuck her. Now bend over and spread your legs.' She did as she was told, she was turned-on by Roger talking about her like this and he was making her super horny. He spread the cheeks of her ass exposing her pussy then spread her labia with both hands, 'Look at this lovely, wet, pink pussy, ready to be fucked for as long as your big, black cocks stay hard, give it to her good, she can take it. Now go to them,' he said and sat back into a chair and picked up his camera; he wanted lots of photographic memories of this.

Tess lay across the lap of one man, feeling his hard cock pressing against her while the other positioned himself so she could suck his cock. Roger told the men that she was to receive twenty spanks from each of them and she would have to count and thank them by saying, 'One...thank you, Sir, etc.' Her legs were spread so the spanker had easy access to her pussy between each spank. Roger enjoyed watching his wife in this position; she was a naughty slutty tart and needed a spanking from time to time and it turned her on. It was hard for Tess to call out as her head was held and being forced up and down on the big dick but she knew she had to otherwise the spanking would restart from the beginning. Often it came out with a mixture of gurgles and chokes. With the first twenty spanks over she lay across the other lap and it began again. The cock in her mouth now wasn't quite as long as the first but it was much thicker and she continued to struggle thanking him but just about managed it. When it was over she knelt on the floor between them and sucked and masturbated each cock. She was then directed to sit on the couch with her ass on the edge. One guy stood on the couch with his legs on either side of her and his big dick found her mouth as the other one pushed his cock into her pussy. Next they placed a couple of pillows in front of the couch and she lay down with her legs in the air and her back against the couch. Her legs were pulled down towards the floor so that her ass and pussy were facing the ceiling. Both men took their turn fucking her in this position and Roger took lots of pictures, he loved seeing his wife used like this and the position was particularly erotic. Tess had never been fucked like this; they were so deep inside and she could see their cocks pounding her pussy. It excited her so that she began to climax over and over. The men led her to the bed and she sat on the edge. She lay back and one guy knelt by her head and fed her his cock while the other spread her legs and ate her pussy. She was soon squirming, moaning and climaxing as the guys worked on her. She was so wet and aroused that when the guy between her legs stood to fuck her, the big dick slid all the way into her in one stroke. Roger came over and took close-up shots of the black cocks fucking her pussy and mouth then fondled her clit as the thick, black prick pumped her snatch. Then men changed positions often and her orgasms continued unabated. They gave it to her real good doggy-style and finished with both cocks in her pussy at the same time. This was the second time this week she had experienced this and climaxed powerfully, she liked it and wanted it again, hopefully with Roger and a black guy when they got home. It was 2:45 by the time both men had ejaculated having fucked her for three hours. After they left she showered and found Roger sitting in the chair looking at the photos and playing with his erection.

'These pictures are great, you are a true GHST,' he said as she knelt between his legs and gave him a wonderful blow job.

Horatio's -- Day Six -- Their Final Full Day

They slept late; Tess woke first and lay smiling as she thought about her time at Horatio's. She'd lost count of the number of times she'd been fucked, how many cocks she had handled or had down her throat. It didn't matter she concluded, she had thoroughly enjoyed it and hoped they would come back again...soon.

She pondered what to wear for their last but one breakfast; tomorrow they would board the bus at 10:00AM for the trip to the airport. She finally decided on a black waist cincher with red stocking and stilettos. She wanted to look at her sexiest best; she was horny and wanted to get fucked a lot on this, essentially their last day. Roger admired her as she paraded around for him, 'I know I've said it before but If that outfit doesn't get you fucked then nothing will,' he commented.

Her big tits looked great as they were pushed up and forward by the cincher and the stilettos and stockings accentuated her lovely bottom and shapely legs.

During breakfast Tess watched a couple at a nearby table. As they ate she jerked him off and when he tilted his head back and opened his mouth she caught his ejaculation on a slice of toast. She then ate the slice in a very provocative manner, licking some off with her tongue then ran it around her lips in a display of satisfaction. It turned her on even more than she already was and she needed to get fucked soon.

After breakfast Roger went to washroom and Tess waited near the exit and looked through a rack of magazines and newspapers. It required her to bend over and she was aware of an attractive man sitting on the big sofa by the entrance eyeing her. She loved to tease and bent over repeatedly to reach magazines on the lower racks. Her hand brushed over her tits and ass and she occasionally gave him a half glance and smile. She bent over again and lingered and when she finally selected a magazine and glanced his way he had removed his swim shorts and was stroking a very nice erection and beckoning her over with an index finger. She went to him with her sexiest walk, knelt and took his cock in her mouth. After a couple of minutes she stood between his legs and he reached forward and played with her tits and fondled her pussy. She climbed onto the sofa facing away from him and he lifted her legs so they rested on the sofa back and holding her ass, brought her pussy onto his mouth. He tongued her vagina and clit and found that special spot right away. She sucked his dick and murmured, 'Um, um, um, oh yeah, yes, yes, yes,' as she climaxed and rubbed her pussy into his mouth. She sat on his cock with her back to him and he lifted and parted her legs giving the audience that had gathered around the entrance an excellent view of her pussy and his cock pumping in and out of it. Many in the crowd were taking photographs including Roger. Tess didn't see him, she didn't see anything. She was lost in her own world of lust and desire and felt only his prick driving into her. He began to moan and she bounced faster saying, 'Yes that's it, do it, do it, fill me, give me your cum, shoot it, shoot it.' He did and she climaxed as his semen spurted into her. They stopped moving and his cum ran down his cock and onto his balls. They thanked one another which would be strange anywhere else but here it seemed quite appropriate.

'Well, that's one and it's only 10:15,' Roger said when she hooked up with him. He led her out of the restaurant and to their spot in the gardens. 'Lie down here; I want to eat your pussy.' He spread her legs wide apart and looked at her cunt; so many cocks had been in there this week but her labia were swollen open with arousal and her pink vagina invited him in. He tasted her and the saltiness of the semen that still filled her then they kissed and shared both juice and cum. When he rolled beside Tess he saw five men standing nearby stroking their erections. She was still lying with her legs spread offering an irresistible invitation for more cocks.

'We followed you from the restaurant, you are such a sexy, horny woman, we want to fuck you?' one man said.

Tess smiled and Roger said, 'Be my guest, she needs a lot of cock. For the next hour and a half the men fucked her in positions and combinations that Roger lost count of. When they had finished her body was covered in cum, her face splattered and her pussy overflowing but she lay on the grass with a contented smile. She needed to freshen up and they went back to the chalet. After her shower she suggested that they go naked until dinner time when she would don something sexy. 'You're sexy naked so I'm sure you are in for a lot more cock before dinner if you want. And she was; they lay on the beach for an hour and one man and a couple enjoyed her while Roger watched and assisted wherever he could. In the hot tub she was gangbanged by six men as Roger held her and gave them encouragement to fuck his slut wife hard and fill her with cum.

After a relatively quiet lunch, she was only fucked twice, they walked along South Beach and Roger took more erotic pictures of her by the fallen palm. Walking further along they heard moaning coming from just inside the trees. They looked at one another, knowing what the noise was and went to take a peek. Several meters in there was a small clearing and Tess recognized the beach towels before the people who were writhing about on top of them. The towels belonged to the black couples she had fucked very near this very spot and in the chalet. They were with a mature white couple. The black guys were taking the woman in much the same way they had taken Tess...both cocks in her pussy and judging by her cries she was enjoying it. Both black girls were on top of the guy, one riding his dick the other sitting on his face. The girls were kissing and fondling each other's tits. Tess reached for Roger's cock and stroked it slowly while she played with her pussy and they watched the horny site playing out before them. One of the black men looked up, grinned and said, 'Hi, Tess, Roger, come join us.' He withdrew from the woman and lay down beside her. He motioned Tess to get on top in a sixty-nine and she sucked his hard cock covered in the pussy juice and he lapped her wet pussy. Roger stood beside the two black women who fondled his balls and sucked his dick. As the early afternoon passed Tess was penetrated by all three men and Roger fucked all the women. They finished with the girls on their hands and knees beside one another and the men taking turns with each one. Cum gushed into Tess as one of the black guys ejaculated and she thought how much she had taken to black cock, she was a black cock slut and she loved it.

As they headed back to North Beach, Roger and Tess took a swim in the ocean. They arrived at one of the pools just in time to join eleven other couples in a game called, 'Sexual Chairs.' It was a variation of the game, 'Musical Chairs, but the chairs in this game were the women's pussies and the person on the chair became the men's cocks. All the women lined up along the shallow end of the pool and held on to a bar attached to the side. Their husbands stood in front of them and when the DJ started the music (the beat ideal for fucking) the men would move down the line then turn and come back. When the music stopped they would fuck the woman in front of them until the music began again at which point the women would turn around and be taken from behind when the music stopped next. When a man ejaculated he would have to leave the pool and a large plastic penis was placed behind the woman he had unleashed his load into. At the end of the game the woman with the most penises and the last guy to cum were the winners and received prizes. The game lasted about an hour and when it was over Tess had five plastic penises behind her. She had been fucked by so many cocks that she could hardly hold on to the bar. The last man had cum in her and they exited the pool to receive their prizes, a large, vibrating dildo for Tess and cock pump for the guy.