Horatio's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the chalet Roger tested the dildo on his wife and brought her to a trembling orgasm. They relaxed for a while on the lanai then got ready for dinner. The last dinner was different to than those for the rest of the week. The guests were split into two sitting, 6:00 and 8:00, and Roger and Tess were drawn in the first sitting. All the tables were set for four couples and as guests arrived they drew a table number from a bag. Sex with your table partners was a given and when they arrived at table 38 they were pleased to see three attractive couples about their own age, with beaming smiles on their faces. Introductions were made, wine delivered and they chatted happily before ordering. Tess was wearing a thin, lacy, tight dress with attached garters, red fishnet stocking and stilettos. Her tits were fully exposed and the men at the table couldn't take their eyes off her hard nipples. The seating was arranged so you didn't sit next to your spouse. The men on either side of Tess soon had their hands between her legs and on her tits; indeed it was happening all around the table. She shared feeling their dicks with the women on the other side of them. The waiter took their orders and as soon as he was gone Tess knelt on the floor and gave head to the man on her right.

'I think we have time for just a little bit before the first course arrives,' the man said as he lifted Tess from between his legs and pushed back his chair. She knew what he wanted; she turned and leaned over the table and lowered herself onto his cock. He mauled her ass then pulled her back and squeezed her tits and nipples as his fat cock jack-hammered into her. When waiter arrived with the first course she sat back into her seat.

'You have a lovely pussy and great tits, I can't wait for dinner to be over,' he complimented.

Tess smiled and thought, 'Yes, I want to feel you and the rest of the men at the table inside me,' then she popped one of her six escargot into her mouth.

As dinner progressed tits, cocks and pussies were fondled. Between salad and the main course Tess knelt on the floor and sucked another guy's cock and felt two in her pussy, one of whom ejaculated all over her ass. She was turned on by the fact that men found her incredibly erotic and horny. It was a kind of power in her hands, mouth, pussy and the rest of her lovely body that caused men to shoot their semen into and onto her. She loved to feel cum splash in her pussy, mouth and over her body. The waiter cleared the table after coffee and mints and two women were immediately lying on it and being fucked. Tess played gently with a big, thick cock, not wanting him to cum until he was inside her. He was from Argentina and his dark skin excited her, not as much as the black skin of Neville but still she found it very arousing. Roger had his sultry wife on his lap, his head buried in her tits as she bounced on his dick. Tess knelt on a chair and the South American said, 'Spread your pussy lips, let me see where my cock is going to go.' This excited her and she reached back with both hand and spread her labia apart as far as she could. 'Oh, that looks so lovely and horny. Wet, pink and screaming for a cock and it's going to be my cock,' he gasped with excitement. Roger now had the man's wife bent over the table and was driving into her as her looked at Tess' ass and pussy with the big cock just inches away from invading it.

'I can't wait any longer, I have to have you now,' the man said and he stood.

'Please fuck me, stick your big cock deep inside me and fuck me hard, give it to me,' Tess panted and felt him cram into her and thrust hard and deep. Her pussy was stretched by his girth but she didn't mind, each time he drove in and out her clit was excited and she climaxed every time he pushed in, just like it was with Neville. Roger quickened his pace, groaned and the woman cried out as he spewed his cream in her vagina. Tess felt the cock inside her become rock hard and knew it was his time. He let loose with a massive load as she whimpered, 'Now, now, now, oh yes, oh yeeesss!'

It had been warm in the restaurant and the cooler air outside felt good as they strolled along. Tess, like the other women at the table had been fucked by all the men and she was still smiling.

'That was an interesting dinner; that Argentinean's cock was really thick, how did it feel?' Roger asked.

She told him how it reminded her of Neville and how it rubbed her clit back and forth with each stroke making her climax over and over. Talking about it made her horny and she wanted to be fucked again. They sat on a bench in the garden area; Roger put an arm around her and caressed her tits with his other hand. She played with his cock but it would be a while yet before he would be hard again but she liked playing with his dick whether it was hard or not. A younger couple came by and stopped to watch them, they were both naked and Tess eyed his cock that was beginning to stiffen nicely. She was a dark-haired beauty with a triangular patch of pubic hair sitting on top her pussy and small, lovely shaped tits.

'Can we join you,' the man asked.'

'You're welcome to but we just had an interlude at dinner and I'm spent for the time being, but my wife, Tess, is willing and ready for both of you,' Roger said.

'Ah, Tess, you were on the bed in Blind Date with that massively hung black dude. It turned me on immensely watching you take that huge cock.'

'Sean!' his wife said nudging him in the side.'

'It's okay, I did enjoy his big cock, why don't you bring yours over here,' Tess said seductively.

Roger sat on the grass in front of the bench as the couple sat on either side of his wife. The couple mauled and kissed her tits and spread her legs over theirs and fingered her exposed pussy. She masturbated him and they took turns tongue-kissing her. Tess leaned over and took him into her mouth while the wife opened her legs and ate her pussy. Sean's wife lay on her back beside Roger and Tess climbed on top in a sixty-nine. Sean knelt behind her and his wife alternately tongued Tess' clit and sucked Sean's hard prick. She spread Tess' labia apart and Sean directed his cock inside her hot, wet hole. As Sean fucked her his wife toyed with Tess' clit and licked his balls. Tess moaned as the couple worked on her and Roger looked on in amazement that his wife could take so much cock and still want more but the couple had given him an idea that he hoped he bring to reality. Sean exploded violently and Tess squealed as spunk filled her pussy yet again and ran into his wife's mouth. She cleaned his cock in her mouth then went back to Tess' pussy and quickly brought her to an orgasm. Tess rose up a little and pulled the woman's legs far back. 'Help me, Roger,' she said and he joined her in eating the woman's pussy and clit. Sean fingered Tess' cum-filled cunt then lay down on his back and ate her. The wife climaxed loudly, bucking her body up and down and Sean's tongue brought another orgasm surging through Tess.

It was 8:50 when they got back to the chalet and they showered together. Soapy hands and bodies always made fondling more sensual. She was still horny and wanted more cock and decided to wear just black nylons, half-cup bra and stilettos. They were just about to leave when there was a knock on the door. Tess opened it and was pleasantly surprised by what she saw.

'Hi, Neville, how did you find us?'

"I asked at reception, I wondered if you would like to join us for a drink. Oh, this is my wife, Gwen.'

Tess introduced Roger and after an approving nod from him said, 'We'd love to.'

Neville was naked and Tess eyed his huge cock lustfully. Gwen looked super sexy in a cupless blue corset, matching stockings and stilettos. The Wicked Lounge was three-quarters full, noisy and alive with sexual activity. It was the last night for many guests and they were making the most of it. Group sex, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation and voyeurism were everywhere one looked. Not long after they sat down Tess was fondling Neville's giant cock to full erection and he was toying with her pussy. Roger and Gwen were also enjoying one another. The lounge was almost full when the second round arrived. It was now very noisy and one had to shout to be heard.

'Why not go back to our chalet, I've got booze there,' Roger suggested.

Everyone nodded and smiled in agreement and they drained their glasses and left. As they approached chalet 466, Tess grasped Neville's huge, hard cock and said impishly, I've always wanted to lead a man to bed by his cock. She led him through the door and lay down on the edge, opened her legs as wide as she could and with both hands, spread her pussy lips open. 'Force that lovely big, black dick into my wet cunt, stretch it and fuck me deep, I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass.'

Neville stroked his massive erection as he watched Tess' lewd and erotic display. He moved towards her and aligned his cock with her gaping pussy.

'Do, it, do it, do it, stick it in, fuck me deep, stretch my cunt with that big cock, fuck me, aaaaaaaahhhhhh!' she screamed as he sank in deep and thrust his huge dick with all his might in and out of her vagina.

'Is that what you want, you black cock whore? Does it feel good? Do you want more? Want it harder and deeper in your white cunt? Tell me you're a black cock slut, tell me.'

'Yes, yes, yes, oh yes, fuck my little white cunt hard and deep, I'm a slut for big, black cocks, I want more and more black cocks, she panted, half out of her mind with the pounding she was taking and the multiple orgasms that already coursed through her.

Gwen jerked Roger as they watched the erotic and very horny scene then she lay beside Tess, opened her legs and said, 'Well, I can't beat that performance, Roger, come, I want to feel your tongue on my clit and in my pussy.' She ran her fingers through her blonde bush and spread her pussy lips exposing the wet pinkness of her vagina. He knelt down and lapped her eagerly as she held his head and ruffled his hair. When he stood and mounted her he said, 'Gee, your tight, how do you take Neville's huge cock?'

'My pussy is very forgiving, he eases into me and my muscles relax, after a minute or two he's pounding me like he is Tess, now you fuck me.'

Both men pummelled the wives for several minutes then turned them over so they were leaning over the bed and fucked them from behind. Roger took Gwen over to the chair and she sat on his cock and moved slowly and sensually around on it as he fondled her tits and mouthed her nipples. Tess and Neville were in the centre of the bed, her wide-spread legs pushed towards her head by his arms and she was crammed with black cock. 'I love your cock inside me, I'd like you to fuck me all night.' she whispered in his ear.

'I'd like that too,' he replied and slowly withdrew from her. He rolled over and looked to Gwen who was moaning as she sat back in the chair with her legs around her ears while Roger fingered and licked her pussy.

'Hey, Roger, how would you like to spend the night with Gwen?'

'A dream come true, what do you have in mind?'

'I stay here with Tess, you go to our chalet with Gwen and we'll see you in the morning for breakfast.'

Roger looked at Tess and instantly knew what she thought then turned to Gwen who was smiling and nodding.

'Great, but there's one thing I'd like to do first.' He went to the bed, lay down and asked Tess to get on top in a sixty-nine. 'I want to eat her and when I spread her pussy open I want to watch as you fuck her, I want a close-up view of your big, black cock screwing my wife while she sucks my dick.'

'My pleasure,' Neville said as Gwen stroked his immense erection.

Roger tongued Tess' pussy and teased her clit. After a few minutes her spread her pussy wide open and said, 'Okay, Neville, she's ready for you, fuck my black cock-loving slut wife...give it to her.'

Gwen was holding Neville's cock and she directed it so it just touched Tess' pussy, 'Yes, yes,' she almost screamed in anticipation. Gwen rubbed the bulbous, black knob slowly along her pussy and over her clit giving Roger a fine view from just a few inches away. Then she pushed four inches in and let go. Roger watched and bucked his cock into his wife's mouth causing her to choke. The huge black horse cock slid all the way then came almost all the way out again then back in again. Over and over he watched as his wife was fucked like never before, he could see her pussy juice on Neville's cock giving it a sheen and saw Gwen's hand fondling his balls. He spanked Tess' ass as the massive cock pummelled her pussy which only made her hornier.

When Neville withdrew, Gwen teased the shiny head of his cock and said, 'He can fuck all night like that, Tess, he's done it to me many times so I hope you're up to it.'

Tess rolled over and said, 'I think I'll be able to manage, I love his dick in me.'

Roger and Gwen left leaving Tess and Neville alone. They did fuck all night; she had never had so much cock in her hands, mouth or pussy. Neville held off his ejaculation until 6:10. Tess had long since lost count of her orgasms; she only knew she could take Neville's cock all the time. They showered together creating another opportunity for erotic play and Tess to suck his cock one last time. They met Roger and Gwen at 7:00 and four smiling faces sat for breakfast.

Roger and Tess reluctantly boarded the bus at 10:00 and took their last look at Horatio's. Neville and Gwen were on the bus but booked on a different airline. Tess felt overdressed, particularly her panties which were already wet from thinking of the past night and the past week. They said goodbye to Neville and Gwen at the airport and Tess thought she saw a sly smile pass from Roger to Gwen but decided she was just imagining it.

'Nice to be home, but I'm going to miss all the cock and sex, especially Neville's delicious dick, I'd really like to have him fuck me on a regular basis, say every day,' Tess said somewhat sadly.

'Do you know where Neville and Gwen live?' Roger inquired.

'I never thought to ask, somewhere in North America I guess.'

'I asked Gwen, they live in Trusscott, 150kms away. Tess' eyes lit up as Roger pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. 'This is their address and phone number, we are invited for the long weekend. They want us to meet some of their friends and said we wouldn't be sorry.'

Tess seemed frozen, her face in a huge grin and she didn't know what to say.

'Now you have the good news go and make some tea. She went to the kitchen in a daze and put the kettle on. Suddenly she jumped, punched her fist in the air and mouthed a silent, 'Yes!' She returned with the tea on a tray and had almost recovered from the shock. The smile was still on her face and she was horny thinking about the long weekend. Did Gwen say anything about their friends, how many, will it be a sex party?'

'Gwen said they get together about once a month with four other couples, two white, two black, and that we would like them very much so I'm sure you know what she meant by that,' Roger explained as she poured the tea.

'That sounds like fun with ten people; I'm all ready wet at the thought.'

Roger leaned over and picked up the camera from the coffee table. 'I've sorted some photos out of the cocks you had at Horatio's, want to take a look?'

'Oh, yes please, they'll bring back horny memories.'

'It'll take a couple of minutes to hook it up to the TV, why don't you slip into something more comfortable and get the big dildo you won out of the suitcase, I'll fuck you with that while you look at the dicks that fucked you.'

Tess was off in a flash and returned dressed in stockings, heels and open-crotch panties and was carrying the dildo. Roger turned on the big screen and, as the first photo came up, inserted the dildo in her highly aroused pussy. He rammed the dildo back and forth and she cried through her climaxes as she looked at the cocks and remembered them being inside her. She pulled the dildo out and begged Roger to, 'Fuck me, fuck me rough like you did on the chalet dresser,' and she grabbed his hard cock and pulled him onto her.

THE END...

OR IS IT JUST THE BEGINNING?