Horner Springs Retirees #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Lester had been pinned back to the couch by the stimulation and finally let out his breath in a big gasp. "God, Maureen."

Jodie looked at her niece and she smiled, "Emile used to love it." She looked over at Murphy and asked, "Can I show you how Emile liked it?"

Lester nodded and she slid between his legs pushing Maureen out. Maureen sat on the couch next to Lester and kissed him, "You, won't come in her mouth will you?"

Lester looked at Maureen and then down at Jodie who had her hand on Lester's cock now, "I'll do my best, not to."

"Let me distract you," Maureen said and got up on her knees so she could open her robe and pull her breasts free, she then put her hand on the back of the couch and leaned over so her breasts were just at Murphy's lips, "You can warm me up too."

Lester looked down at Jodie, who's bright blue eyes were twinkling as she licked his cock. Her lips nibbled at his frenum and she sucked it softly letting her saliva flow. Lester moaned and kissed Maureen's pale nipple, sucking it as Jodie was sucking him.

This went on a minute or two, when Maureen slid down and kissed Lester full and wet. Lester was beginning to jerk, when Maureen leaned back and pulled Jodie's head back by her hair. "I think we have his attention now."

Jodie laughed and crawled up to kiss Lester. "Did you like it? I think you did," She giggled and kissed him lightly, her tongue licking his lips and her breasts crushed to his chest.

Lester smiled and said, "It was most instructive," smiled again, and added, "Most Instructive! And I do have a bit of experience in matters, fellationitory." He laughed.

Maureen caught his meaning, and she said, "Oh Les, that isn't a word. Cute but it would have to be, what, Aunt Jodie, fellational?"

Jodie looked at Maureen and then at Lester, "I think he liked it." She gave his cock a stroke with her fingertips and Lester shivered.

Maureen smiled and said, "Ok change places."

Jodie jumped to her feet, pulled Lester up and changed places, spreading her robe over the couch. She chuckled as Lester knelt between her legs and rubbed his hips against her soft thighs. Maureen stayed with her aunt on the couch, looking at Lester.

"Now come up and nuzzle her breasts for a moment. Aunt Jodie, push them together so they are nice and full." Maureen pressed her own full breasts together and offered them to Lester, "Like that."

"Easy for you, to say," Jodie laughed, but she cupped her breasts together. They hadn't Maureen's perkiness, but had a charm of their own, freckled and soft as a tit should be, at least for Lester. He put his nose between Jodie's soft full breasts and kissed his way up one and down the other. He looked up and smiled at the women, and said, "Was that good?"

Maureen said, "Nice opening, don't you think Aunt Jodie?"

Jodie laughed, "Don't stop now Les." And she pulled his head to her plump nipple. He kissed it, licked it then sucked it with his mouth open and his tongue swirling over her nipple as he varied the vacuum and felt her pap blossom. He closed his mouth, slowly sucking on the very end of her nipple into his mouth and pinching with his lips. She showed her appreciation by rubbing her other boob on his cheek, until he changed nipples and worked the other one over thoroughly. His dick was starting to droop but he had faith that he wasn't alone in needing an erection and both of these women, seemed to know what they were doing. Lester just hoped that they didn't find out how little he knew.

Maureen said, "Don't stop what you're doing, but, wrap your arms under her so she has her back arched a bit."

Lester slid his arms under Jodie's waist and pulled her belly to his chest his lips still ministering to her breasts. Lester ran his smooth cheek over her breast and kissed his way around them.

He held her tightly and ran his hands over her smooth back kneading her musculature and feeling her, all hot and squirmy and so fuck-ably gorgeous! At least in the current range of available fuck toys. The scent of her was light but elemental, his cock stiffened as he contemplated a titty fuck in his future.

Maureen slid close to him and offered him her nipple as he stroked Jodie's breast with his cheek. He gently sucked Maureen's nipple and felt it firm in his lips, her little sighs were no small recompense for the distraction.

Maureen backed away saying, "Oh, enough. Mustn't over stimulate the instructor."

Lester had Jodi trying to rub herself against him but his arms restricted her pussy reaching him. He worked over Jodie's breasts again as she tried to rub her pubis against him. Finally she lifted her legs and put them around him, so she could feel something against her pussy.

Jodie succeeded in finding his firm abdominal muscles fit the need she was feeding. She increased her thrusts and stroked her wet vagina against Lester's abs.

Maureen said, "Now, Les, set back on your heels. Yes; and put your hands on her knees."

Lester grinned at Jodie as he gazed up her frame and saw the glee on her face. He licked his lips and blew her a kiss.

"Now for some instruction," Maureen said. "Put your finger on her clitoris." Maureen peered down at Lester's finger as he gently pointed to Jodie's clit.

"No put your finger on it and sort of roll it around gently. There like this," and she took Lester's finger and placed it on Jodi's clit and rolled it around, pressing Lester's finger down, quite hard, Lester thought.

Jodie was jerking and moaning, and bucking a bit, but she seemed to be enjoying herself and Lester wasn't droopy anymore. "Now pull back her hood.."

"Hood?" Lester asked.

"The hood of the clitoris surrounds and cushions it, like this," Maureen used her finger to pull back on the fold of skin and Josie's clit popped out like a little pearl. "Now lick it, very gently, and very wet."

Lester worked up his saliva and licked it softly. Jodie moaned and pushed her hips up so he pressed harder as his tongue circled her clit.

"Now suck it, very slightly," Maureen said her voice hesitant and breathy.

Lester took a suck and then slid his head back so his lips were just around her clit and sucked a couple of times and licked in between. This appeared to be too much for Jodie who grabbed Lester's head and ground his lips over her clit, groaning, "Suck, Suck, Suck it!" Lester did as he was told.

Jodie came to a huge shuddering climax, writhing on the couch, her legs over Lester's shoulders and her hips pumping so much that Lester's tongue was licking her vaginal mouth as he sucked what tasted like hot vanilla ice cream, Lester loved the taste and licked Jodie deep and long until she pushed his head away.

"Oh! Oh!, Ohooo." Jodie said and pulled Lester up by his ears to kiss her. Lester kissed her and felt her tit, his dick stuck in between the cushion and the couch frame. Maureen was rubbing Lester's back and kissing his shoulder, "Oh, she went off before we could show you the rest."

Lester nuzzled Jodie's neck and looked sideways at Maureen, "The rest?"

"The four Sister's of Sybil." Maureen said softly. "It is passed down in legend that the four Sisters, when each was paid homage, returns ten fold the ecstasy." Maureen winked at him and nodded wisely. Her lips puckered and her eyes mischievous.

Lester kissed Jodie and said, "Are you feeling better?"

Airily she said, "Oh much, thank you."

Lester picked her up and turned her so her back was against the cushioned arm of the couch her hips on her robe. Lester knelt and kissed her. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Dear god yes!" Jodie exclaimed.

Lester laughed and looked at Maureen, who was laughing. She stood saying, "Here, I'll get the drinks," and she ran laughing into the kitchen.

Les nuzzled Jodie's neck and said, "I hope you're learning something?"

She turned and smiled, "Well I'm learning that you can be real handy sometimes." She looked at him seriously, "I've never done this before."

Lester sat on the edge of the couch at her waist and said, "Me either. I've never done it with lights on." He grinned at her, "It's much more personal. How about you?"

Jodie looked at him and said, "It's very personal, Lester. I had convinced myself to a life of celibacy and..." She looked up at him, "It wasn't me. Maureen said, well she said you were a man who wouldn't take it personal... but you do, and I fully understand."

He cupped her cheek, "I see that and it makes me happy to see you happy. But I meant more caring, I've had bad sex and I've had good sex, and it seemed to me the best sex is when you nurture the needs of the other. To feel that release, Oh," He grunted, "Oh, that feeling can't be bought, and to have such a lovely lady to lick... I'm just honored to serve."

He leaned on her chest and kissed her lightly. She put her hands around his head, and pulled him to her lips. They were that way for a few moments before Maureen coughed and said, "Passion Fruit punch anyone."

Lester leaned up and said, "Excuse me a moment," and went to the downstairs bath room. He had to lean way forward so his very stiff dick could hit the toilet. Ah! it felt good to drain out the fluids that he'd built in his bladder. His erection started to ease and he was comforted in the full stream of his piss surging in the bowl. What ever was in that punch was powerful and Lester was feeling more than a little frisky.

As his dick relaxed, he sat, let his bladder drain and took a breath. He'd almost committed forcible entry, he didn't think it was wrong exactly, but he was glad that he hadn't just fucked Jodie silly, Maureen was still dangling her bait too, and he sure as hell wasn't making any Real Estate deals in this state, so everything was fine.

He smiled, washed his dick in the sink and dried himself well. He stepped back and thought, "Chasing Second Louie's around is good for the physique, but there's no future in it." He flexed his chest and tried not to show off his scars. "Not bad for fifty-two." He laughed, washed his face and brushed his hair back with his hands. He thought it was a little Latin looking but, the pussy awaited. He chucked, took a deep breath and rejoined the ladies.

Maureen and Jodie were not in the room when he got back; he found his drink and sipped it. Looking at the pretty Weatherby's in the glass faced gun cabinet. He thought about all that latent power that was put away, wasted if you will, because, that power was for a different time, a different problem. Yet people seemed to cling to the solutions that seemed to have worked, even if the problems change. He drank deeper than he should have before he realized that the punch was a lot punchier, Maureen had evidently added a lot more rum.

His eyes were still watering when Maureen and Jodie came back having discarded their terrycloth robes for light silky robes. Jodie's was blue with silver stripes, and Maureen's was a soft cream, with red dragons crawling up each breast. Lester wiped his eyes and smiled at them.

Maureen sat next to him and cooed and fussed , "Oh Les, why are you crying?"

Les smiled and said, "You put a bit more rum in these didn't you? Made my eyes water. I'm not used to hard liquor."

Maureen laughed, "Oh I might have gotten carried away." She kissed him lightly and lowered her eyes, "You forgive me don't you?" She glanced up at him and pursed her lips.

Murphy just smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek, "Nothing to forgive. I should be thanking you."

Jodie sipped her drink and knelt on the couch next to Murphy, putting her arm around his neck, she looked at him and slowly crept forward and kissed him very lightly. Lester's hand caressed her side and over her back. Jodie sat back and smiled, "Les, I think I should thank you." She smiled, sipped her drink, shivering a little, as the spirits moved her.

Les looked at Maureen and asked, "What about the Sisters of Sybil?"

Maureen smirked, "The Four sisters of Sybil, are Hood, Pearl, Mouth and Glory although in proper terms, they are the hood of the clitoris, the glans clitoris itself, the bulbs of vestibule and the Gafenburg Spot."

Les was following her and smiling as she recited them slowly, "So if each is stimulated in turn, then the stimulator gets stimulated ten fold?"

"So the legend says," Maureen said and winked at him.

Lester looked at Jodie, "Do you want to?" He gave her a soulful look and smiled.

Jodie grinned and said, "Yes, I didn't know I had a vestibule, much less bulbs?"

Maureen chuckled and said, "If we do this right, it's going to messy, Where're the towels?" Jodie reached under the end table and handed Maureen a towel. Maureen took it and folded in length ways in thirds and lay it on the couch, "Aunt Jodie?" Maureen indicated the towel.

Jodie looked up at Lester and kissed him, then hopped on to the towel and let Maureen arrange her with her hips right at the edge of the couch centered on the towel that draped down to the floor. "Now Les, come here."

Les joined Maureen between Jodie's legs, she kissed him and giggled, "Lift her knees up and out."

Lester smiled and lifted Jodie's knees up and spread them. Maureen held Jodie's left leg and Les her right. This allowed them both a hand free to caress Jodie's inner thighs and watch Jodie squirm and go, "Ooh! Ah, Aha, oooO!" and like that, She was vocalizing her enthusiasm and it was making Lester very hard, thinking about fucking Maureen.

Maureen was smiling and said, "Now show me her hood."

Lester put his finger on the edge of the hood and lifted it just a bit. But, Maureen put his finger up at the top and said, "The hood covers the angle where the bulbs of the vestibule combine and form the Glans. It is like a seven with the glans at the tip and then it turns 90 degrees and bifurcates into the bulbs, which lie just under the skin and along the upper vaginal opening."

While Maureen was describing she was sketching with her finger along Jodie's pussy and had Lester press his fingers to Jodie's puss and feel. "Feel the structure underlying the skin? The bulbs are erectile tissue and are stimulated by pressure and percussion. It may take some time before they respond. You can lay your hand flat and just rub."

Lester laid his fingers flat on Jodie's juicy puss and rubbed her in circles. Feeling her slide and quiver on his hand, Maureen watching his hand and then his face, then back to his hand as she said, "Now it looks like Jodie is ready for the next phase." Maureen sat up on her knees and leaned against Jodie's leg, "Sit up like me."

Lester stood on his knees, about mid thigh on Jodie and facing Maureen who was looking very perky, in Lester's untutored opinion.

Maureen took his left hand and had him turn his wrist and placed his hand, fingers down on Jodie's pubic mound. She spread his fingers so he had two fingers on either side of Jodie's pussy. "Now spread and close your fingers and feel the structures under the labia. You may be able to feel them as they become engorged."

Lester felt as much as he could and Jodie just whimpered a little as his fingers pushed her lips together and he squeezed them slightly.

"Yes, now spread you fingers and move your hand up and down just a little and, and a little circular, Oh Yes! She likes that." Maureen said and she looked at Jodie's face, instead of Lester's hand manipulating Jodie's most sensitive sex.

Lester looked at Jodie's face, he leaned over and kissed her nipple and sucked, just a bit. She moaned and humped his fingers.

Maureen lifted his right hand up and said, "Lick your forefinger."

Lester put his finger in his mouth, and tasted the vanilla again. He slipped his finger up to the knuckle into his mouth, and watched Maureen watch him. Her face was very mobile and her breath was caught as Lester slowly withdrew his finger glistening with saliva.

Maureen smiled and said, "Now split her lips and find the mouth of the vagina, palm up. Don't penetrate, just feel around the mouth."

Lester inserted his fingertip and rubbed Jodie softly and felt her react with jerks and small sounds. It felt soft, warm, wet and needy, in Lester's untutored opinion. He tried to keep Jodie from jerking too much but she was starting to pump her hips as he rubbed on the left and right of her opening.

Maureen laughed and said, "Now we see how coordinated you are. Keep your left hand massaging her bulbs, and start inserting your finger, but keep the major pressure on the upper edge of the vagina." She sat back as Lester realized that a rotating rub and a slippery stroke were conflicting motor controls, until he really concentrated on his hand movements instead of how hard his dick was as it waved about.

Maureen watched his finger stroking Jodie's pussy and the minor lips were now very full and moved about as Lester's fingers massaged them. Jodie was beginning to jerk now. Maureen said, "Now two fingers and massage the bulbs."

Les inserted his middle and ring fingers she was so wet that it was pretty easy to do what he had wanted to do for a while now. His fingers forced her labia to be pressed to the sides, to be pinched against his fingers alongside her pussy, Jodie was groaning and panting, and moving a good deal now.

"Now, Lester, reach up and toward the front, Cup your fingers so you rub them against her pubic bone." Jodie's ass went up in the air as she tried to reach for the spot. Maureen reached down and gripped Lester's dick. He flinched and looked at her, She waved a condom at him and proceeded to roll it down his cock. Lester found this most agreeable as he was very ready to use his cock.

Maureen said, "Now to transition, Lean down and lick her glans clitoris, between your fingers and keep rubbing her G-Spot."

Lester leaned over and stuck his tongue between the fingers of his left hand and licked her clit as he rubbed her inside and out. Jodie was starting to thrash about.

"Now you may consummate." Maureen said and Lester took a second to interpret what she meant.

Lester removed his hands, which made Jodie moan and yet settle down. He moved and laid his dick on her pussy and rubbed the tip against her, he had to lean over to get a good angle and began to push it in.

Maureen moved away and Jodie wrapped her legs around Lester and sucked him in deeply. "Oh," she coughed. "Yes, Les... kiss me... Mummm, Aha!"

Lester was just getting started, he long stroked her and breathed a halting sigh of relief as he buried his cock and felt her pulling him in tighter.

Maureen said, "Jodie, move your hips from side to side. That will let Lester's penis massage all your vaginal surfaces."

Lester was pumping and Jodie was swishing her ass back and forth and making a good deal of noise. Lester was breathing hard and reacting to Jodie's cunt massage. He liked it very much, until Maureen put her hand on his ass and goosed him. He slammed into Jodie and went, "Oho! What was that?"

Maureen rubbed his butt and said, "Well I needed your attention. Slow strokes for a while."

Lester slowed his pace and Jodie settled down although she kept her hips moving.

"Now drop your hips so you are stroking against her pubic bone about half way in." Maureen said and was pinching her nipple when Lester gave her a glance

Lester leaned up and back so his cock was at the right angle and Jodie lifted her hips so his dick was stroking the front of her vagina, moaning and swishing her hips.

Jodie was getting even more vocal and she was trying to get Lester to drive deeper.

Maureen said, "Now deep heavy strokes." Her voice was husky now and she whimpered as Lester finally was let free.

He was stroking for homeport now and was breathing so hard that flecks of spittle were flying from his lips. Jodie was humping him back just as hard and then she froze and started to jerk as Lester's cock pummeled her.

Jodie was climaxing, and quite well, she thought, but she couldn't climax all afternoon and she collapsed as Lester kept his rhythm and rubbed his pubic bone against her clit. "Ah, Ah, Oh, Oooo," was all she could say.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers