Horner Springs Retirees #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Maureen pulled Lester away from Jodie, and said, "Get on your back, on the floor!"

Lester looked at her as her fingernails dug into his shoulder. He pulled out with a grunt and lay on the floor. Maureen opened her robe and sat on his cock, rotating her hips as she slid down and took him in fully. Lester looked up at her breasts which were wobbling as her hips rotated. She groaned and moved to rub her g-spot with his dick and settled down a bit, but kept her hips moving. Lester was humping against her and he felt it coming. He felt that pressure build and burst. As the lava erupted, he grunted as it pulsed, he buried it in her and she squealed.

Once, twice he spurted into the condom, Maureen groaned and began to milk him with her pussy. He spewed again and shook, as Maureen swirled his dick around in her pussy, making him see stars as he collapsed under her.

Maureen wasn't finished though, she kept moving and whimpering, "So close, so close." She felt Lester soften, pushed him in good and just rubbed her pussy on his pubic bone, until finally Lester pulled her down and held her hips still.

"Oh, Maureen," he said slowly, "Oh..." He was silenced by her kissing him.

oO~Oo

How many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Blondes don't screw in light bulbs. They screw in Jacuzzis.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers