Horny in Hilton Head

Story Info
Surprise guests, surprise visitors.
2.8k words
22.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'One more darn trade show,' Elizabeth thought to herself.

Liz liked writing articles for Erotica, but she knew her readers liked reading Erotica more than she did herself. Writing was more fun.

Occasionally, Liz got to know some of her readers. But, she never got involved with any of them. One time, she made a mistake having with a blind date fly in from Georgia and meeting her at a business meeting. Gosh, was that a mistake. The guy was looking all over the world for women on the Internet to solve his problems that he wouldn't face.

Liz was seriously overworked, badly in need of vacation and rest when now she was at a tradeshow. She was looking forward to the beach later in Hilton Head. The water makes me so horny, Liz thought to herself. She loved walking on the beach and seeing the sun set on the water glistening against the sky.

"Hi, Liz," said Harry.

"Hi, Harry. How goes it? How's the publication business?" asked Liz.

"This is a pretty good show. I've gotten a lot of new business from it this weekend," remarked Harry. "How about for you?"

"I've picked up a few freelance assignments, so far," answered Liz. "I'm tired and irritable though. I think I'll go to my hotel room, and take a nap. See you later, Harry."

Before Liz went upstairs, she stopped by the Vibe and Lube booth. She was too tired to look very long at the toys, so she just grabbed a clit vibrator and some lube.

"You're going to like this one," said the owner. "It's one of our more popular sellers. Do you own a store?"

"A....a....No!" she stuttered.

Thank goodness Liz was incognito. She always went to these shows with a different colored wig and darkened glasses. Only the editors really knew her and that was good for business so she didn't dress slutty either.

"Well, thanks a lot," said Liz and walked away.

"Bye, now. Happy trails!" said the booth owner.

~0~

Finally, Liz thought. She was so glad to be back in her room. Her hotel room had a balcony that overlooked the beach and water. This was a beautiful sight. Her room was pretty far back behind the dunes but there was a nice view of the water. It was a bit chilly and there wasn't anyone on the beach.

Liz slipped out of her clothes and slipped into a white cotton t-shirt. She went out to the veranda and opened her toys. No one will see me from here, now will they, she asked herself?

Liz had on just her t-shirt and thong while mentally picturing a man standing next to her on the veranda. She could feel the memory of a cock getting hard against her as she was leaning against the balcony and staring into the sky. She was getting really wet just thinking about a hard cock probing her wet pussy fucking her really hard. She had to hold onto the rail to keep from falling over.

Liz pulled off her lace thong. The ocean breeze blew through her full bush and brushed against her exposed pussy. Liz took her middle finger, probing it and she was wet, really wet. I think I'm ready! No lube needed now.

Glazing into the view, Liz tossed off her sandals grabbed her toy. There was such a beautiful vision from her deck. The water was a rich and majestically blue. The sky was clear and lucid. The temperature and briskness in the air at Hilton Head was just wonderful. She loved Hilton Head, South Carolina for its terrain of a barrier island, dynamic and shifting beaches with offshore bars, pounding surf, grassy dunes behind the beaches, maritime forests and wetlands, and tidal marshes facing the mainland. Liz wished she could share this moment with someone. She craved for a man; a man in her room that she wanted to fuck, maybe from the tradeshow right now, this minute, at this very second but there wasn't anyone.

The ocean air flowing sinuously past her pussy dried it a bit too much. Liz took out the lube and saturated her new toy with the slippery gel she provided. The toy had five speeds. 'This ought to be interesting,' Liz contemplated. She played with the different speeds on the control of her new clit toy with a tiny little tail at the tip. Whoa! Wow! This toy is going to be great!

Liz applied the toy to her clit as it pulsated, stopped, probed and then effortlessly turned her on. She rested in her own glory. Solo sex is great, she thought but there are no bells and whistles. She started up the toy again, trying the different speeds. Wow, this one is like a man's tongue starting and stopping, and starting and stopping teasing a woman to death, to a grand climax. Almost as good as a man's tongue with the staying power she enjoyed.

Liz liked the steady usurping tickle of the last speed, using it over and over again angering her into a constant and rebellious orgasm.

Liz began to cum really hard. She tried to keep quiet as the other hotel room's were pretty close and it was a good thing that it was getting dark but if someone looked hard enough she was sure someone could figure out what she was doing. Her bare ass was up in the air while she was masturbating with her favorite new vibrator. Feeling very relaxed after masturbating herself, she was abruptly interrupted by a by a man's voice.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself over there!" said a gruff voice from balcony next door.

Liz was so embarrassed. She immediately ran inside for anonymity. This guy was probably watching her. Oh, no, what if he was at this conference?

"Room Service. I need a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc please. Bring me your best bottle!" After all, her company would be paying for it. Maybe, she should order dinner.

No, Liz had other plans

~o~

Liz began thinking about this guy she had emailed before she left for the tradeshow. She met him online so he was still mysterious. She tried not to give him too much concentration before she left for the show but he kept emailing her back with witty and playful exchanges.

Liz tried to picture her new online acquaintance. His email address was a cute one: NocNocWhoozDare@wigggle.com His online name was Baron. He seemed to be a mature, intelligent, sexual and powerful man. She was intrigued by Baron and wondered what he was really like. He looked very handsome in the picture he sent her.

However, Liz didn't want to raise her imagination bar level and be disappointed like the guy she met from Georgia.

Gosh, I need to get laid, Liz projected to herself. She would go for a swim in the ocean later on this evening in the moon's light.

Liz was wondering if 'Baron online' would enjoy reading about her fantasies and solo play in one of her future articles. No, she couldn't tell him what she did for a living.

Liz was feeling relaxed, sipping her wine from room service which would be sending up a steak to her room in about an hour. She knew she would be starved soon after her swim in the ocean.

~o~

Well, the conference became a blur in the distant past although there were a few more days to go. Liz was so aroused by her afternoon play that she was ready for a dip in the water no matter how chilly the water may be.

As the sun began to set, Liz put on her black and pink poked dotted bikini. In her forties, she still looked good and the younger twenty something guys thought she was in her thirties anyways. She probably shouldn't wear a bikini anymore at her age but what the hay!

As Liz untied her top bikini, splashing water at her face and tits, she felt renewed. She felt lonely but fulfilled. She was contented, silly and dinner was on the way up to her hotel room at eight. She asked herself where the day had gone and she didn't remember...it was all a haze about now.

Liz looked around and there was no one on the beach. The beach was still, beautiful and secluded. Oh, what the hell as she took off her bikini bottoms and dipped her shapely ass in the shallow ocean sea.

This feels so wonderful, even better than sex, Liz told herself.

Liz didn't want to sit on the sand watching the moon because she knew what a ritual it would be to clean up her private areas, so she just continued looking at the skyline and ocean whitecaps in the middle of the dark sea floating in the crisp ocean waters. Then alone in her solitude, there was until a rude interruption.

~o~

"Hello there sexy," a stranger alluded.

Liz dared not turn around. Who was this lurking stranger who was watching her as she covered up her naked torso? The voice didn't seem familiar. Who was it?

"Who are you and what do you want," asked Liz fearfully and startled while still not looking up.

"My name is Baron. I'm at the convention and I just wanted to say hello. I'm sorry if I scared you but your naked body is very captivating," said this stranger in the darkness of the beach.

Liz crept slowly out of the water, grabbing a towel and tied the top to her bikini and backwardly pulled up her bottoms. She was self-conscious and embarrassed but turned on at the same time.

"Please leave, please leave immediately," beckoned Liz.

"Liz, it's only Baron. Remember me? I've been emailing you and I was hoping it was you. When I saw this beautiful woman walking around, I thought it was you from your picture. I'm sorry, but I asked this guy Harry, who you really were. He said it was you Liz. I've been looking for you all over at the convention and I couldn't believe we were both at the same show. He said he had known you for years and told me you were in room 369. I couldn't believe it was you and that I was in room 368. Then, I heard you out on the balcony, so alone, so enthralled in the desire to be satisfied; that I waited for you to leave your room after you ran inside. I'm sorry that you weren't expecting me."

"No, I wasn't Baron and you should have made your presence known before I stripped for you. Please leave right now before I call security," demanded Liz.

Baron left reluctantly and apologized again.

Liz went back to her room, now fully wrapped. She didn't look for Baron until she thought he was well on his way. She went towards the front desk and said, "I need a new room, immediately," exclaimed Liz.

"I'll send a bellman, madam, ASAP!" said the embarrassed clerk.

~o~

Liz walked around the trade show the next day sheepishly. She thought she would die if she ran into Baron again. It was a long day, lots of meetings, and she retired to her room as soon as she could get away. When she walked into her room, it was filled with bouquets of red roses, a bottle of champagne and a card.

"Please let me make it up to you. Join me for dinner at 8 p.m. in the Contiki room.

Liz was vehemently angry. He followed her again, now this time to her new room. But she was hungry and the roses were beautiful. Oh, why not? She hopped in the shower.

Liz put on a black sleeveless dress and high heels. She pulled her blonde hair up and grabbed a shawl in case it got cold.

~o~

"Hello, Baron. Thank you for the roses and champagne."

"I'm so glad you accepted my forgiveness Liz. Please sit down and join me."

Dinner was very enjoyable and the company was even better.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach, Liz."

The evening was so romantic and there wasn't a lot left to talk about. Silence filled the moment as Baron pulled Liz towards him. "Shall we go swimming?" he asked.

"But, I don't have a bathing suit," exclaimed Liz.

"That didn't bother you last night," Baron taunted as he pulled off her dress and threw it on a chair. As he began to undress, he pulled her close to his near naked body as they entered the water.

Her dark firm nipples were contrasted against her pale white breasts and her round, firm ass was as smooth and shiny as alabaster. Baron couldn't take his eyes off the beauty of her body with her long legs leading the way to her pussy.

The sensation of the Gulf Stream covered their bodies as they dove into a wave together. They swam out to a sand bar about 100 yards from shore where the water was particularly tepid and Liz wrapped her arms around Baron in the waste deep water.

Touching her pelvis to his erect cock, she knew he was aroused. He could sense her pleasure and simply held her until her body relaxed and she sighed with relief and anticipation. He smiled as she kissed his full lips totally unaware of other people on the beach.

As the wave went out, Liz dropped down to stand on the peaceful sand underneath and came turned away from the beach so she could grab Baron's cock under the water. It was hard and she hugged him from behind with her left arm and started pumping his thickness with her right hand.

Baron turned around and pressing against his hard cock, Liz came.

Baron inserted his erect, vital cock into her womb and he quickly exploded with a powerful load that filled her. She knew it would be the first of many times that the two of them would have just pure lustful fucking while in Hilton Head.

They got dresses oblivious to the world and walked back to the hotel. As Baron closed the door behind them, he undressed Liz once again and headed towards the balcony. "No toys this time, he warned!"

After almost passing out from the intense orgasm on the balcony, Liz took Baron by the hand and they walked into the hotel room without saying a word.

They both glowed in the dim light from the setting sun. Liz put her chest against Baron's and began to draw tongue circles around his pecks and lower abdomen. She slowly worked her way down to his cock which was beginning to harden again. She wrapped her lips around the head and began taking the entire shaft down her throat while Baron moaned softly.

Liz began to captivate his cock until it became harder and more wanton with lust and greed. She turned around and sat directly on his face begging him wordlessly to eat her while she continued to suck his thick cock.

Baron's lips met her pussy lips and he kissed her clit before taking the engorged organ into his mouth. He tenderly consumed her as Liz began bucking her hips on his face. She clamped down hard on his cock as she came and moaned loudly but never let his cock slip out of her mouth.

The vibrations from her moans intensified the pleasure she received which gave Baron endurance to keep up with his clitoral bathing. His hands stayed wrapped around her tight ass.

Her thighs came together so tightly that she felt like Baron could barely breath but he was as passionate as she was. A little smack on her ass Liz dropped to exhaustion as she came in unison with Baron.

Liz turned over quickly to kiss Baron exhausted as they both passed out in a deep slumber, Baron's softening cocked still wrapped inside of her.

~o~

Liz and Baron woke up to the sun rising ravenous for each other and for breakfast.

"We have the whole day, Liz. I'm not capable of anymore ..."

"But I have to check out of my room," reminded Liz.

"But, my company won't ...." as Baron silenced her and said, "Don't worry about that, Liz."

"Baron, you never told me why you were at this trade show. It's over. Don't you have to check out to?

"No, I don't. I own the hotel. I saw your name on the check-in list the first day at the convention. So I decided to fly in to meet you."

"You....."

"Don't say it, Liz, as difficult as that may be for you!"

Liz and Baron laughed and curled up together in bed again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
sexygodess06 never disaponts! Wonderful job!

This is an excellent well written story! The story is interesting the charachters beleivable, and the sex is extremly exciting! Great job!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Getting Busy A college grad falls for a beautiful blonde widow.in Mature
Ginger Not your normal card game.in Mature
Bachelor Party Minori wants me to be a stripper at these guys' party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Student Bodies - in Spain A dozen students have a really sexy holiday.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bimbo Lights Ch. 01 New cigarettes turn females into bimbos.in Mind Control
More Stories