Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & daughter's sexual adventures take a new turn.
5.5k words
4.57
187.4k
42
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day James showed up for dinner as requested. "What did you tell your mom?"

"I told her I was going out to dinner with friends. She was a bit suspicious, but agreed when I told her I would be home by midnight."

"Mom, don't you think that James' mom is over controlling?"

"James, why is your mom so tight. You are almost a grown man."

James blushed. "C'mon, you can tell Amy and me everything."

"Well, my mom made me take the abstinence until marriage pledge. She is very conservative about what I do and who I relate to. Ever since Dad passed away, she has acted as both parents."

"Does your mom ever go out with other men?

"I don't think so. I am her main concern. She wants to be a good example to me. My dad used to drink and carouse around. So my mom dresses and acts very conservatively. She only has a sip of wine occasionally. She wears very little make up, and I never see her in anything but a full house coat.'

"So until yesterday, you never have been intimate with any girls." James hesitated. "C'mon, it's full confession time. Amy and I would never tell anyone."

"Well, I did brush up against a girl's breast on a date once. She didn't say anything and I was afraid to take the next step."

"So until yesterday, you were a virgin." I was incredulous. "Don't you masturbate?"

James blushed. "I wait until my mom is out of the house, so she won't catch me. I hid some magazines in my closet, for pictures to stimulate me. And I surf the internet, reading X-rated stories."

"How old is your mom?"

"She is forty five."

I had a hunch. "I'll bet she is attractive, even without makeup."

"I guess so."

"Do you ever see her underwear? " James blushed profusely. "In the laundry room." "I'll bet that you go into her dressing room when she is out and look at them, don't you?" "How did you know?" "I just guessed."

"And you know her bra cup size, don't you?" "38 D, hey how did you know?" "I know more than you think. When you masturbate, it's your mother's image that you see when you close your eyes. Her deep mysterious cleavage, shrouded in your brain, that brings the granite hard on and the pulsating urges leading to a strong ejaculation."

James was amazed. How did this woman, who he just met yesterday, know his deepest secrets, his darkest emotion? Was he so transparent? If she knew, does his mother? And if she does, what does that mean?

Amy and I both noticed that during this discussion, James' pants started bulging as his large cock pushed forward. Unconsciously, he used his hands to shift his pants to provide more room.

Suddenly, Amy pulled down his zipper and freed his huge cock from his underwear. It stood straight out.

"Would you like to see our breasts like you did yesterday." "Yes," he murmured, as Amy began to play with his massive cock.

I unbuttoned my blouse slowly revealing my black bra and my full cleavage. James just stared. Then I unhooked my bra releasing my huge breasts and exposed my turgid nipples to his glaring eyes. "Sit down James, before you fall." Amy sat beside him, caressing his granite penis and huge testicles while his eyes were transfixed on my body. I cusped my breasts and tweaked my nipples, doing a little strip tease in front of him. I could feel my vaginal juices begin to flow from this sexually charged scene.

"Amy, I'll bet James would love to play with your swollen breasts."

Amy removed her top. She was braless underneath and her pregnancy- inspired breasts flopped out in full splendor.

"Go ahead, James. Amy loves to be caressed and suckled."

James didn't need any more encouragement as he gently kneaded her breasts. Amy picked up one breast and shoved it into his mouth, still using her other hand to play with his tightening testicles. Then she shifted her hand to the loose skin under his penis head, gently masturbating him.

"Oh, my gosh, I can't hold back any more, I am going to cumm." He could feel the heat rising from the tubes below his testicles into his urethra. Amy began moving her hand faster and faster. Then James ejaculated with several huge ropes of sperm rising from his slit, onto Amy's hand and her breasts. "Oh my, oh my, gosh!!!!! With sudden inspiration, Mom began sliding her breasts on Amy's, using James' sperm as a lubricant. The she licked James huge cock clean. In the meantime, her internal box was on fire from the scene she was witnessing and now participating. She pulled her skirt and panties down and spread her moisture laden labia to reveal her bud. "James, suck me," she insisted, as she lay down on the thick carpet. As he did yesterday, James proved to be a wonderful sexual instrument, doing exactly what Amy and Mom asked. He gently took Mom's turgid clit into his mouth and sucked on and around it until Mom could feel her body stiffening into an explosive climax. "Don't stop, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Heat coursed through her veins, as the intense climax throbbed through her body, pushing against James' exploring tongue. While this was going on, Amy had also stripped completely and was frigging her swollen clitoris, watching James and Mom intently.

James young penis was pulsating with renewed energy. "James, fuck me now, I want it fast and hard." James changed positions and positioned his penis above Mom's mound. Amy couldn't restrain herself and grabbed his penis and pushed it into Mom's waiting vaginal canal. And while he began a piston like motion, she caressed his swaying testicles while continuing to frig her own private parts. Amy felt her climax begin deep within her sexually heated body, rising like a tidal wave into her mound. "Omigod, I am cumming!!!!! as her frigging finger rubbed faster and faster, around her pulsating clit. Almost simultaneously, Mom felt the pulsating sensations of another huge climax, arriving as James' pubic hairs mingled with her swollen clitoris. "James, Oh. James, I am cumming, push faster." James pumping motion increased in intensity and now he was on the verge of creaming again, spilling his ropes of sperm deep into Mom's contracting and welcoming pussy. Mom used her strong vaginal muscles to grasp every last bit of sperm from James ejaculating cock as she reverberated with sequential convulsive climaxes.

After this intense sexual episode, Mom and Amy stretched out on the thick carpet, caressing their bodies gently, as their breathing slowly calmed. James turned his head from side to side, witnessing the two women in various sexual poses. He couldn't believe his good luck in losing his virginity to these mature sexually charged insatiable women. He never in his wildest dreams believed he would be experiencing this young man's fantasy. Then he remembered that he had revealed his darkest secret regarding his fascination with his Mom's body to these women. But nothing could come of this revelation, he reassured himself.

"I feel like some dinner. This episode has made me hungry." Amy and James nodded. The women put on their skirts, but to James appreciative eyes, they didn't cover up their huge breasts, bouncing as they moved around. And they told him to leave his huge cock in their view, now hanging flaccidly, as they sat around the dinner table. Amy served some delicious wine with dinner, which improved their spirits as they chatted politely. "Let's not overeat," Mom said. "We don't want to dull ourselves completely, as we have the rest of the evening to indulge ourselves."

"You're right, Mom, the evening has just begun. I still feel that itch from my pregnancy that needs to be scratched." James and Mom chuckled.

After finishing dinner and cleaning up, Amy spoke up. "Mom, let's go somewhere more comfortable. How about the bedroom with the king sized bed and the overstuffed sofa?" "That's fine." The trio picked up their clothes and went upstairs.

James felt a warm glow from the wine. He was not used to alcohol, as his mom rarely served it. And the views of naked bodies around the table had kept the sexual fires burning in both women.

"James, your story about your mom was extremely stimulating. Would you mind continuing?" "OK, I guess, what do you want to know?"

"First, what's your mother's name?" "Ellen"

"You said earlier that you were using Ellen as a fantasy sex tool." "I guess so." "And that you have never seen your mother at home other than in a housecoat that covers her body completely." "Right..." "Doesn't she go swimming with you, wearing a bathing suit?" "My mom doesn't like to swim". "Well, it has been my experience that you must have some reinforcement for your visuals in order to engage the fantasy. I think you are not telling Amy and me everything."

James blushed and was very quiet for a moment. "If I tell you everything, you have to promise me that it will stay here." "James, Amy and I have been extremely intimate with you in the last two days. We are relying on your discretion, equal to ours. I think you can trust us."

"Ok. About six months ago, I came home in the middle of the afternoon from work. I was feeling sick and asked for leave from my boss. My mom did not expect me since I hadn't called to tell her. When I let myself in, there was nobody downstairs. I thought my mom had gone out to visit a neighbor or something. So I went up the stairs to lie down in my bedroom. As I was walking down the hall, I heard noises coming from my mother's bedroom. The door to her bedroom was slightly ajar so I could see in without being seen."

James paused. Amy pressed James. "What was Ellen doing that you could see?"

"Well. She was sitting on the bed completely naked, her head propped up by two pillows. She was looking at a mirror, which was positioned between her legs. Her hands were spreading her puffy pussy folds in front of the mirror."

"So you could see her entire body, her huge breasts and her protruding clit. I imagine you were very excited. I'll bet there was lots of moisture coming from her vagina."

"Probably, but I couldn't see from my vantage point. But there must have been because she scooped up some liquid from her labia and began to rub her clitoris with her fingers, just like you did earlier. Then the mirror fell down. I saw her reach for something beside her body and insert it into her vagina. I heard a buzzing sound."

"James, that's called a vibrating dildo. It's used by women to stimulate themselves."

"Well, Mom started tweaking her breasts and pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. I knew I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't break away. I couldn't take my eyes off her. This went on for what seemed like ages, but it was probably only a few minutes. Then she started screeching louder and louder and then she popped the dildo out of her vagina as her head rolled back on the pillow. She started caressing her vaginal area as her body arched forward a few more times. I turned around and went down the stairs quietly, walked around the block a few times and then reentered the house, noisily. By that time, she was in the kitchen in her housecoat."

"I knew there was more to the story." Amy got particularly excited as her hormones went into high gear. "I need James in me right now!!!!!" Amy stripped off her skirt, exposing her protruding belly and shaved pussy. She lay back on to the bed. "James, come here and help Amy." James young cock was again in full stand up position as he bent over Amy's body. "Amy, why don't you ride his cock, so he doesn't press on your belly?" "OK, BUT I NEED HIM NOW." Amy sat on James massive boner and began rocking back and forth. I used one hand to caress his testicles and the other hand to caress her breasts. Amy began panting wildly as she rode him. "Oh my, Oh my" she cried out, as her face became crimson with lust and sexuality as her hands were holding on to bed to preserve her balance. James was in full erection, but his semen production was slowed due to his previous ejaculations. "Mom, PLEASE FRIG MY CLITORIS!" I did as I was directed. Oooooooooaaaaahh! Oooooooaaaah! Yessssssssssss! Amy climaxed once and then yet again, as she stopped riding James in state of physical exhaustion.

Amy lifted herself off James and flopped onto the bed. James still hadn't ejaculated. So I began masturbating him and sucking him, tasting Amy's juices which had permeated his penis and scrotum. After a few delicious minutes of rotating my tongue around his penis head while cupping his testicles in my warm hand, I firmly held his penis in my mouth pushing him up and down. James ejaculated in small but substantial amounts, filling my mouth with his sperm, which I greedily swallowed. My sex organs were aroused again, so I asked Amy to play with my breasts, while I relieved myself with another self-induced orgasm, less intense than earlier, but still fulfilling.

"Let's take a shower," I suggested. Because of Amy's condition, she went first. I thought that James and I should do one together, but then I decided I had had enough stimulation for one day.

After James went home, Amy and I reviewed the pleasant events of the day. Amy noted that the James' story about his mother evoked heightened levels of sexuality. "Amy, what would you think if we used this new information to bring Ellen into our little club? "Gee Mom, are you sure?" "It would protect us from any indiscretion by James. Not to mention, enhancing our games." "I thought our games were going pretty well as is." "Amy, soon your pregnancy and then infant care is going to limit what you can do.

"OK, but I don't want to get left out. But as I think about it, if we could get his mother involved, it would insure our privacy and also present interesting possibilities, sexually that is. Since James and her live in a house alone together, it would give us another option on where to meet when Steve is home. How could we do it without risking our exposure?"

"Let your mother worry about that. I'll discuss it with you tomorrow. I better be off"

"The next day, I called Amy and got James' home phone number. I told Amy that I thought we should appeal to Ellen's strong maternal protective instincts. From what James told us about the Abstinence Pledge and her conservative nature, she would do anything to protect James reputation. In addition, I strongly suspected that she had secret sexual urges concerning James that could be used to turn her libido over to our control. I asked Amy about her work schedule so that we could visit Ellen while James was at work. We agreed that next Wednesday would be a good day. After I hung up, I called Ellen.

"Ellen, my name is Linda Warren. My daughter is Amy who works with James at the Real Estate office. Perhaps James has mentioned her to you."

"Well, he did say something about a friend who was helping to train him."

"Did he mention that Amy was pregnant?"

"I don't recall."

"Well, something has happened in the office that we need to talk to you about before James gets into serious trouble."

"I don't understand. James is a good boy."

"I'm sure he is and that is why Amy and I would like to talk to you directly, rather than go to the boss. I think the three of us could work it out, without too much of a fuss."

"I think that is particularly nice of you."

"Could we come by next Wednesday at about 10?"

"Sure."

"And most important, please don't say anything to James about my call. It could be embarrassing to him and would probably defeat the good that could come of our meeting. Also, I think your husband could be present if you so desire. "

"I am a widow. Couldn't you tell me a little about what the problem is?

"Suffice it to say, it has do with something of a sexual nature. I don't want to say anymore, because my daughter needs to be part of the discussion."

"I tell you. I am a bit surprised."

I could tell from the tone of her voice, she was probably shocked more than surprised.

"I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Good bye."

On Wednesday, Amy and I showed up promptly at 8. Ellen let us in. She was dressed primly in a pants suit. After she served us some iced tea, we began our discussion.

"I am glad you could see us. As I said on the phone, Amy feels that James is a very nice boy and would like to resolve their issue privately. Amy, tell Ellen what happened. "

"As you can see, I am seven months pregnant and had to wear more loose clothing as my pregnancy continued. First, I found James stopping by my desk and peeking over my shoulders through my top at my bosoms. It wasn't just once or twice by accident, but it seemed like he was finding ways to visit me that were not related to work. At first, I passed it off as youthful fancy. You know, men will be men. Then, he started brushing up against me in the filing room, making sure that his arm would touch my breasts, which were becoming increasingly swollen, as you can see." At this, Amy bent down and unbuttoned her top and showed her swollen breasts to Ellen, who quickly averted her eyes.

"Yes, I see what you mean."

"Well, I still wasn't too concerned," Amy continued, "then I noticed him looking up my skirt when I was standing on the ladder in the file room. I stopped wearing underwear in my sixth month because it was irritating my crotch. So he could catch a good view. Do you want to see what he saw?"

"No, I could guess," Ellen blushed.

"I still could have forgiven all that. But one day, I was coming down the ladder. And I could feel a hand running up my thigh toward my private parts. It was James, standing beneath me with his hand on me. I nearly fell off. I got angry with him. And then he confessed to the whole thing, looking at my bosoms, my crotch and the latest incident. He said he couldn't help himself. His mom had made him sign some type of Abstinence Pledge and he had a hard time suppressing his natural urges. At this juncture, he began to cry that he didn't know what to do. He found himself trapped between his mom and his needs. I took pity on him and asked my mom what to do. She suggested we talk to you and here we are."

"Until you mentioned the pledge, I wasn't sure we were talking about the same boy. But I guess it must be true. James would never have told you about it unless he felt trapped."

"Amy didn't want James to be fired, as he surely would be for these sexual acts in the office."

"Yes, I certainly appreciate that you came to me instead. Frankly, I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?" Ellen was nearly in tears. "I have tried to be a mom and dad to James. I have failed miserably."

"Don't be hard on yourself. You were trying to do the right thing. But there are other ways to help James mature without getting into the kind trouble with girls that you were probably thinking about, like teen age pregnancy."

"Exactly, I was trying to help, not hurt. What ways are you talking about?"

"Several of my good friends helped their sons become sexually mature by taking direct action."

"What direct action?"

"Don't be shocked; but these mothers helped their sons have sexual experiences in a controlled environment."

"I don't understand."

"One mother I know made a contract with her son. For every A he got on a report card, she would masturbate him."

"Oh my, I couldn't do that."

Another mom asked a good female friend to act as a sexual teacher, providing sexual advice. And told her she wouldn't mind if the friend had controlled sex with her son.

"My goodness that sounds so..... so depraved."

"Well, look at the situation that your son is in, potential job loss, serious personal embarrassment and uncontrollable and immature sexual urges. Is this any better for him or for you? Ellen, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are an attractive widow, but I don't get the sense that you are dating seriously. Right? In this situation, often the boy gets confused about your needs and intentions."

12