Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean that James is projecting my needs onto his own. He thinks that we, I mean him and me........."

"Exactly. It has probably evolved over the past five years and now the best and perhaps the only way is to do something very direct and let him get past it. Otherwise, he will always have these repressed feelings for you. But, if you act it out with him in a mature way, make the fantasy real, he can move on."

"I am not certain I am capable of ......"

"Sure you are. This is how you show your real love for James. But look, Amy and I feel for your problems. And we would be glad to help."

"How?"

"James has already shown some sexual interest in Amy. So she could be part of your solution. You wouldn't have to do it yourself. We could be here to explain to James why you are doing what you do and that once he and you do your sexual thing, he could move on. We would act like catalysts and you would be doing things at our suggestion, not your own, demonstrating your true love. "

"What would I need to do? "

"You could show your naked body to him and masturbate him to completion. After all, you saw him naked as a child and perhaps, like most mothers, occasionally caressed his private parts to quiet him. So what if he is grown up. You are still treating him like a son. It seems like that is the least you could do to show him your true love."

"Would I have to be entirely naked, what about something see through?"

"Usually, boys are most interested in breasts, so you need to show him enough cleavage to be stimulating."

"You make it sound so reasonable. If you were here to help, I guess I could do something to help James. I love him so much."

"He will love you even more for your sacrifice. And the mother I told you about with the sexual contract later told me that she hated to admit it, but it was one of the sexual highlights of her life. She recalls it vividly, even years later."

"When.......?"

"How about getting together on Saturday morning? Amy and I can come over about this same time. And please wear something more sexually appealing to ease James into the mood. I suggest that you say nothing to James until we get here."

On the way home, Amy commented that she loved how I used good psychology with Ellen. I told her that her role was to prepare James to accept our help. She needed to provide advance warning to him about the purpose of our visit and swear him to secrecy. She needed to wait until late Friday afternoon so he wouldn't get excited too early.

Thursday morning, I phoned Ellen. "Ellen, this is Linda. I was thinking last night that you might want some help in the proper clothes selection for Saturday. I would be happy to go shopping with you."

'Linda, that would be wonderful; but I went out last night and bought some new clothes. I would love you coming to see them. If you don't approve, we could return them to the store and look for others."

"I would be happy to help. I'll be over in an hour. By the way, it would not be unusual for you to have experienced a romantic dream last night."

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess. You can tell me about it when I see you."

I walked into Ellen's house in less than an hour. Ellen had three packages on the table. The first one included a black sweater with a low scoop and a matching black mini skirt. The second one had a push up bra and a pair of lacy panties. "These clothes are what I was planning to wear when you arrive and the four of us are engaged in conversation." The third package consisted of a lacy white silk penoir with matching underpants. "I thought this would be right for us later on. What do you think?"

"You have made excellent selections. But it would be helpful if I could see them on you. Would you mind modeling them for me?"

Ellen actually blushed. Quickly, she recovered. "No, I don't mind at all. From your clothes, I can tell you have good taste. Shall I try the skirt and sweater first?"

"Yes, with the push up bra, please. Though with your body shape, I don't think the push up is really necessary." Ellen blushed again and went into the bedroom to change. When she came out, Linda was visibly impressed. She had a full bosom, James had said 38 D and maybe he was understating. The push up accentuated her full deep cleavage. "You must work out because your body is finely toned."

"I belong to a health club with a great trainer."

"Would you mind sitting down?" Linda sat on the overstuffed couch which raised her legs. With the mini skirt, Ellen could make out the V in her panties, just barely."

"I think that the look is very attractive and enticing. Now would you change into the penoir? I want you to remove all your clothing so I can visualize you as James will on Saturday."

Ellen retreated into the bedroom. Soon she reappeared. The penoir was made of see through material so her upper body was clearly on display. Her large brown aureoles surrounding her reddish nipples were visible to Linda. Her boobs hung down a bit over a slight bulge, but James was going to be very impressed with her big breasts. The lacy underpants covered her protruding mound so you couldn't see her pubic hair.

"Ellen, you should never cover up the way you do. If I had a body like yours, I would be proud to show it off at every opportunity."

"Thank you for the nice compliment. From what I can see, you have nothing to be ashamed of in terms of your body features."

"Ellen, if I may ask. Do you shave or trim your pubic hair?"

"Well, neither actually. Why do you ask?"

"I think it would be a shame if your total sexy look was spoiled by a stray hair coming from your underwear. Would you mind taking off your lace panties for a minute so I could get a closer look?"

"I guess it would be okay, since it is just us women in here." Ellen slowly removed her panties to expose a very bushy mound."

"Ellen, I used to have the same problem. Let me show you an option. Do you mind if I strip?"

"If you think it would help. Sure. After all, I have all my wares on display. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing yours. I am not used to seeing women naked. Our club doesn't have any showers."

Linda slowly climbed out of her clothes, revealing her own huge breasts and turgid nipples. After pulling down her panties, she displayed her naked shaved mound. "I found this to be easier to keep clean and cool, especially during exercise. My husband thinks it's very sexy when he is up to it, which is not often. I am not a real widow like you, just a golf widow." Linda was secreting lots of moisture and she suspected Ellen was as well.

"I suggest that you should have yours shaved, or at least trimmed. I would be glad to show you how since I am here. And I forgot to tell you the best thing. Many of us widows have a special secret. We like to help ourselves occasionally to a sexual treat since our husbands aren't around. And the less hair the better to give us that extra boost."

"That's good advice coming from a new friend. I think I would like mine trimmed."

"I need shaving cream, a moisturizer, small scissors and a blade."

Ellen went to the bathroom and brought back everything asked for. "Ellen. Let's go into your bedroom where you lay on a towel. During the next few minutes Linda shaved and trimmed Ellen's bushy mound, leaving a small strip of hair around her slit. When she pulled back Ellen's labia, she discovered a very large clitoris, significantly bigger than her own, which she had always perceived to be above average.

"Ellen, you have one of the largest clits that I have ever seen. It must be almost a half inch in length and that is without being stimulated."

"I was always embarrassed by it."

Now Linda knew why Ellen was using a mirror to look at her opening when James observed her masturbating. "You shouldn't be. I'll bet it is very sensitive to external stimulus, and that is the good for us widows, golf and otherwise."

"Ellen, I don't know about you. But this conversation has been so sensual to me to the point where my itch really needs scratching and I hope yours does too. I don't usually have sex this way, but if you don't mind we could experiment a bit. I would love to suckle on that huge clitoris of yours, if you return the favor."

Without waiting for an answer, Linda began sucking on Ellen's clit which began expanding even further in her mouth, almost like a small penis. Her fingers laced against her labia and penetrated inside the vaginal canal while she continued to suck. She could tell Ellen was extremely hot and disposed to quickly cumm. Before she went over the top, Ellen started sucking and licking on Ellen's huge breasts, caressing and kneading them. Ellen's was taking short gasps of air into her lungs as her body arched to and fro to Linda's ministrations "Omigod, Linda, your tongue on my clit feels wonderful. Don't stop. Please, don't stop." Ellen felt as if her clitoris was bursting with hot air. "Play with me Ellen, as Linda sixty-nined her with her own mound pressed against Ellen's mouth, whose probing tongue was on Ellen's clit. Ellen had never had sex with a woman before and her years of self pleasure were being overwhelmed in one starburst of sexual tension. This was terrific, she thought. Linda was completely right about shaving. She wasn't sure why it would help with James, but now she could think of nothing but the release which was coming soon, very soon. She had never tasted pussy juice before, but her tongue was responding to Linda, in urgent response to her own release.

Then Ellen's world collapsed as body tensed completely and huge excretions were flowing from her labia. She climaxed in one huge orgasmic cataclysm, not just once but three times, as Linda's mouth was pushed back by Ellen's pulsating mound. Omigod, Omigod. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ellen couldn't catch her breath, but she knew she couldn't stop. She had to bring Linda into sexual wonderland, as well. Linda turned over and Ellen tongued and licked her swollen clitoris, till Linda cried out. Yessssssssss. Yesssssssss. I'm cumming............Her sexual release was complete.

The women hugged each other before Linda left. "Thanks so much for coming over today. I hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship." "The same with me, Ellen. I am looking forward to Saturday more than ever. I think James and you are going to be just fine. After that, I agree. We have much in common. By the way, you never got a chance to tell me about that dream you had."

"Well, if you really want to know. James's face as a little boy kept showing up. I could see his small penis in the water in bathtub, and I think I was cleaning it."

As Linda drove home, musing to herself that this day couldn't have worked out better. She couldn't wait to tell Amy what happened and now she was certain, there were good days ahead.

12