Horny Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers

Sheeta came with her usual smiling face as if nothing had happened. She fed me milk and cereal and gave me my medicine. Uttam came to inquire few times how I was feeling. Later Sheeta with the help of one her domestic helps gave me a sponge bath. Then she brought a big bowl of steaming chicken soup and helped me to finish that. I was amazed how many faces this woman possessed. I saw her as a loving mother, a sex crazed woman and now a care giving nurse.

After lunch I started feeling a whole lot better. I became astonished how close I came to death. At the same time, my thinking became crystal clear. I clearly identified the problem. I was one hundred percent sure and decided to do something about it before he might kill his mother's next lover. I called in Uttam.

"I think I know your problem." I informed him, "You are in love with your mother."

"I love my mother, you love yours. We all love our mothers." He impatiently replied, "What is your point?"

"The point is," I decided to come to the point directly without being coy, "you love your mother not only like a son and also as a man. You want to be her lover. You become jealous when she is with any other man."

Pin drop silence fell in the room. He looked at me with disgust and tried to say something but stopped and looked down towards his feet. It was clear sign of a man going through a turmoil of fierce internal fight brewing within himself. It was a young man who had grown up too quickly after his father abandoned him and his mother. And now he was fighting to find the right answer for the biggest question of his entire life. He heaved and sighed repeatedly without looking at me. Next time he looked at me he looked a completely different man; a perplexed man.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"Your mother is still a very sexy and attractive woman. She has her physical needs like any healthy woman." I told him, "You cannot kill or keep her away from all her lovers." I stopped to gauze his reaction. Failing to get a response from him, I continued, "The ideal situation is for you to become her lover."

"I cannot do that." He jumped up from his sitting position, "He is my mother for crying out loud."

"He is your mother and a very sexy horny woman. Are you going to kill me or any other man if she wants to fuck again?" I challenged him directly looking into his eyes, "Listen this is for you and her own good. If you become her lover, she would not chase after other guys." I paused for a moment and continued, " First time would be the toughest one. After that you two will remain together as lovers as long as you both wish."

"What if she says no," He asked almost inaudibly, "then our relationship would be ruined forever."

"I think I would be able to convince her." I told him, "I may have to join you two for your first time. Would you mind that?"

"It would be up to her; whatever she says is okay with me." Uttam replied nervously.

Convincing Sheeta was whole lot easier. She agreed immediately when I gave her two options. Number one she would have to give up sex or number two Uttam may end up in jail for killing her future lover. But she was very nervous and almost beg me to be present for the first time. My cock became semi hard thinking of my first menege trois.

As the evening approached the temperature dropped. My pain reappeared. I took my medicines forgetting that it would put me to sleep.

After dinner and I asked both of them to join me in my room. Even though I was playing the most unimaginable match maker, I was very nervous inside. Also I should not have taken the sedative, I thought as my eye lids were getting heavier.

They came and sat either sides of my bed. They both were understandably nervous. I sat up and kissed Sheeta on her lips as a wide eyed Uttam looked on. I slowly took her blouse and bra off exposing her large breasts. Her breasts were slightly sagged but very fleshy and heavy. Perfect for fondling and caressing. Her dark nipples stood up invitingly against her light complexion. I placed my hands at bottom of her breasts and lifted one of them to my mouth. I began sucking her already hard nipples.

I looked at Uttam. He was very unsure about what to do. So I extended my hand and grabbed one of his. I placed it over his mother's breasts. He very gingerly began fondling them. I left Sheeta's breasts to Uttam and proceeded downwards. I took remaining of her cloths off. I lowered my face on her pussy. It was soaking wet. It was beautiful and puffy. The smell was intoxicating. She had her pussy nicely trimmed. Her fat pussy lips were swollen and glowing with heat of passion. As I began eating her pussy, I thought again I should not have taken the sedative along with my pain killer earlier. My eyes were getting heavier and my breathing was getting slower. Last thing I remembered before falling into sleep that she pushed up her pussy into my face and drowned me with her cums.

I woke up hearing voices. I fluttered my heavy eye lids few times. It was still very early dawn, the gray area; the mixture of light and darkness. The morning light had begun to exert itself. I followed the voices and noticed two bodies entangled together on the bed next to me; a man and a woman deeply in love, making love together.

"Oh, it feels so good, you are so big baby, you completely filled up my pussy." I heard Sheeta's voice.

"Your pussy is so tight Ma. I love you so much." Uttam growled, "I don't want you to fuck anybody anymore, not even Ratan."

That is gratitude for you I thought when I heard him mentioning my name. I brought them together, now selfishly he wanted to keep that pussy all to himself,

"I don't want anyone baby. You are only man in my life from today." Sheeta cooed, "Now fuck Mummy real good baby, fuck her hard and make her cum again."

Uttam began pounding his mother's pussy. She began matching his downward thrusts by upward push of her own. The sloshing sound of fucking and their moans and groans filled up the room completely. The two lovers completely dissolved into each other. She let everyone within ear shot know as she yelled to several orgasm. But Uttam proved his long stamina as he continued fucking his mother. Finally after what seemed like forever he growled to his climax.

Hugging each other they fell into sleep totally ignoring my presence in the room a few feet away. I also wanted to fuck her bad but did not gather enough courage to join them recalling what Uttam had told his mother.

It became clear after breakfast that my welcome had worn off. Sheeta stayed out of sight. What seemed like a promising menege trois turned into a three was a crowd situation. Understandably, I was the odd man out.

I decided to take my leave. Uttam came to rail station with me to say goodbye.

"Mother and I, we'll always remain grateful to you." He shook my hand as he bid farewell, "I'll see you in the dorm soon."

--------------

There was one more day of holiday remained. I decided to return home. I came to an almost empty house and was horny as hell. Our part time maid opened the door and I asked her where were everybody. I gathered from what she babbled out was my father was out fishing, my sister was visiting one of our aunts and mother was taking a nap. The maid also said she was late so she'd leave right then.

I peeped inside and saw my mother napping. Like I said before, she was always a little careless about her body. She was sleeping with only a flimsy blouse and a petticoat. Her blanket was pushed aside and most of her breasts were visible. It was clear she was not wearing a bra. Few buttons of her blouse was holding her mountainous boobs contained. Her petticoat was bunched up exposing most of her fleshy thighs.

I went back to my room and changed. I was so horny my cock sprung to life even with a slightest little touch. I remembered Uttam and Sheeta. They were probably fucking each other silly at that moment. In a perverse way I became very very jealous. For the first time in my life I wanted to fuck my own mother.

I went to her room naked and looked at her. I sat at the edge of the bed and began enjoying the show as her boobs were slowly heaving up and down with her breathing.

I placed my hand on her chest and unbuttoned her blouse. Her large boobs, free from containment jiggled seductively. The aureoles were large and dark and in the middle two delicious looking nipples were adorning her mountainous flesh as two peaks. I lowered my mouth and laid claim on those tits that nourished me almost 20 years ago. Now I needed different kind of nourishment as I began sucking her nipples. It became very hard and stood out almost one quarter of inch.

She squirmed a little bit and I heard her mumble, "Oh, Pradip it feels so good."

Pradip was my father's name. I laughed silently as she was thinking me as her husband. I lowered my mouth on her navel and kissed her belly button. So close to her pussy I could almost smell her sex. Only thing was between me and her most secret place was her petticoat as she was not wearing any panties. It took me less than a second to untie the knot that was holding up her petticoat.

My girl friend Sheila's pusy was hairless and Sheeta's pussy was nicely trimmed exposing her fat vulva. But mother's pussy was fully covered with her pubic hair. But it was smell of her pussy that attracted me like a moth to fire. I had no problem spreading her pussy lips. The pink interior of her pussy was soaking wet and glowing. It looked extremely delicious. I stuck my tongue into her hole and began lapping her sensitive flesh. I ran my tongue upward and found her large clit. I was pleasantly surprised to find her clit so huge. Sheila's clit was very small, almost the size of a pea. Sheeta's was slightly larger. Mother's clit was almost the size of a marble, smooth and very sensitive.

I began sucking her rock hard nub. She squirmed and I heard her moaned, "Oh Pradip! What are you doing to me. You have never done this before."

I inserted two of my fingers into her dripping hole and began finger fucking her. Suddenly her body became rigid and tensed.

"Who are you? You are not my husband?" Her voice was mixture of shock, nervousness and confusion.

I lifted my face from her pussy and simply said, "Hi Ma!"

"Oh my god, oh my god." She cried out, "Have you gone mad Ratan? Get away...get away from me.... you pervert...de..de....degenerate......I am...I am your mother."

She pushed me away with her legs very hard and ran towards the bathroom. I went after her and was able to stop her from closing the door at the last minute. I opened the door and stepped inside. She was standing against the wall completely naked. She crossed her legs and put her hands across her large bosom in a futile attempt to cover her nudity.

"Please Ratan....son, you are not thinking with your head now." She pleaded, "Please go away."

"That's right Ma, I am thinking with this." I quickly grabbed my rock hard shaft, "And you will love it too."

I tried to hold her still and to kiss her.

"Don't do this. Please stop......" She begged, "It is a sin, we both will burn and rot in hell."

"I want to go to heaven once, before I go to hell." I replied.

She was shaking her head one side to another constantly mumbling, "It is so wrong...please let me go." I was not able to push my tongue inside her mouth. But my penis touched her pussy. Fine, I'll fuck her standing up, I thought as I tried pushing my penis into her pussy. My cock head went into her pussy but that was it. It would not go any further because the way we were standing and she would not open up. Like tango it always takes two to fuck I thought.

Even though I was so very horny two things crossed my mind. Number one if I pushed my cock harder into her pussy I might hurt her and secondly it would amount to rape. I did not want to do either. After all she was my mother. I stepped away from her.

"I am sorry Ma. Somehow I was thinking you wanted it too." I told her, "I guess I was wrong."

I began walking towards the door.

"What happened to your head?" She asked me from behind. Tone of her voice had changed completely. She did not sound panicky or distressed at all.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I have to take care of this." I told her as I took my cock in my hand and began stroking it for her to see. I continued walking towards the door again.

"You can't go now." I heard her when I reached the door.

"What did you say?" I stopped and asked very softly.

"You think you can just walk away after what you have just done?" For the first time she spoke confidently looking directly into my eyes.

"I did not do anything." I replied a little confused.

"If you did not do anything than why we are standing here butt naked?" I sensed she was beginning to exert her control over the situation.

"I said I was sorry." I reminded her.

"You are sorry? And you think that will make everything right?" She asked sarcastically, "This has changed everything, our lives and our relationship forever."

"I know it is wrong. I was very horny. Earlier I saw my friend and his mother were fu...I mean doing it." I put up more excuses not sure what she wanted me to do, "You looked so beautiful and sexy and I lost my head."

"All the excuses can not undo what has happened in this room today."

By saying that she began walking towards where I was standing. Her boobs began to jiggle voluptuously. Her hairy triangle looked very sexy and inviting. She could have easily grabbed a towel from the towel rack but she did not make any attempt to cover herself up. She is beautiful and sexy I taught to myself. My penis had lost some of its hardness, but it became rock hard instantly when I saw this naked lady walking towards me. I stood there motionless unable to figure out what to do. She came close to me and without any warning she slapped my face very hard with all she got.

I was very surprised and shocked to say the least. Her violent strike almost knocked me off. One side of my cheek turned red and I could feel the stingy burning sensation spreading all over my face. People are hitting me all over I thought for my sexual discretion. Two days ago it was Uttam and now it was my mother.

"Damn Ma, It hurts!" I cried out loudly, "Okay, I guess I deserved it." I tried to joke, in an attempt to make the situation lighter and still kept looking at her naked body.

"Now, I have forgiven you." She said stepping even closer to me, "Let me see it."

She put her hands over my face. Her soft hand felt very good over my burning cheek. She pulled my face closer and planted a deep kiss. It was not a mother comforting her son type kiss. It was like Sheeta was kissing her son. She was so close her breasts were touching my chest, my penis was touching her pubic forest again.

"Now I want you to fuck me." She said in a commanding voice. I was surprised and pleasantly shocked. Mother or not, who could figure out a woman?

"Are you sure?" Stunned at this development I asked stupidly.

"If you don't want, it is fine with me." She broke our kiss and began walking towards the bed.

"No, no! Are you kidding? I want it. You know it." I replied and caught up with her quickly.

She laid herself down on the bed. All her inhibitions were gone and she spread her legs wide open wantonly for me. Without wasting a second my cock impaled her soaking and willing pussy immediately as if she was going to change her mind.

I looked at her beautiful face which was full of expressions of love and satisfaction. It was mind boggling even to think 30 minutes ago I would be in this situation fucking my own mother. My mind filled up with love and affection for my new lover. I wanted to love her like Uttam loved his mother.

"You are so beautiful and sexy Ma, I love you very much." I let her know my feelings.

"I am glad you find your old mother so attractive." She mewed.

"You are not old," I told her, "You are sexier than most women I know. Your pussy is tighter than many young girl."

"That is because my pussy has not been used for a long time." She whispered in my ear, "Your father has not touched me for a long time."

Suddenly all the reasons for my parents fighting and bickering came clear.

"You don't have to worry about it anymore, Ma." I assured her.

"You are so big, you completely filled up my pussy." I heard her say exactly the way Sheeta told her son.

I wanted to make our first coupling a memorable one.

"Would you like to be on top?" I asked her, thinking how much my girlfriend Sheila loved to be on top.

"Whatever you want baby." She moaned as my cock kept pounding her pussy.

"Okay, hold me tight." I told her to get ready.

Sheila loved it because it stretched her pussy every direction and triggered her to cum instantly. It was very easy to do with her as she was only about 45 to 46 kilos. My mother was lot heavier than her, must be at least 60 kilos. I rocked couple of times sideways and pulled her over me with one swift motion.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" She screamed out loudly. Later I found out that 'Oh my god!' was her usual pre orgasmic cry. Her extra weight and slippery flesh exerted extra pressure on my cock. Her fleshy pussy gripped my cock tightly and extended it to every directions with our rolling motion. The feeling was absolutely incredible. I often wished Sheila had little bit more flesh on her. Mother's matured pussy and large fleshy ass validated my point.

"Oh my god, oh my god! I am cumming....." She screamed louder as her whole body shuddered on top of me. I felt her pussy muscles became porous around my cock and showered it with her hot, sticky cum from all directions. Her juice began flowing out of her pussy and soaked our pubic hairs.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Give me a second." She mumbled as she tried to collect her breathing.

Actually she took almost two minutes. Then she planted a big wet kiss in my mouth and said, "My pussy has never been stretched like this ever before. Where did you learn to do that?"

"In college." I joked as I pushed my penis up into her dripping pussy. I was about to cum.

"Hold on, Ma will give my baby the ride of his life."

She began riding my shaft up and down. I could tell she had done this position before.

"Oh it feels so wonderful." She cooed, "How I missed a hard cock in my pussy. I feel like a complete woman again, thanks to my baby boy."

She increased her motion up and down along my slippery shaft. She almost raise her pussy up to the tip of cock and then engulfed it again with one swift motion. I placed my hands under each of her ass cheeks and helped her to remain steady with her upward motions.

My body tensed up and I growled to let her know about my impending orgasm.

"Yes baby, you can cum inside my pussy." She encouraged me and started her own chant, "Oh my god, oh my god! Fill my pussy with your hot cum." She leaned forward and buried my face into her massive breasts.

I exploded inside her with volleys after volleys of my cum shots as she kept yelling, "Oh my god!". We culminated our first coupling beautifully with simultaneous orgasm.

---------------

I saw Uttam only once when he came to collect his things from the dorm room. He decided to transfer to the local college in his town. He never mentioned Sheeta's name but I realized he wanted to be with his mother. As for me I also left dorm and moved back home to be even closer to my mother.

bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers
12