Horny Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that simple son," She responded, "our relationship has forever changed. No, I'm not mad at you anymore because you told the truth. I am just very confused."

To say that she was confused was an understatement. Only one man in the whole world she should not have sexual relationship with was her own son. She found it very ironic that the same forbidden man had shown interest in her body. Now she was sitting with him half naked, clad only in a towel, and the confused and nervous kid was awaiting to hear his punishment. Her mind was racing in every directions with all kind of contradictions but her body was warming up for one sole purpose.

She crossed her legs and felt her pussy lips squeezed her clit. She could not believe her vagina began to throb and fluids began to overflow her swollen vulva. Her maternal instinct was slowly being overtaken by her physical desire. She was no longer the loving mother. She had transformed into a wanton woman with full of lust. Her lust for physical gratification expelled any fear of morality and taboo sin from her mind.

"Did you like what you saw?" She asked a very confused young man in a not so motherly way.

"Huh....what?" was his confused reply.

"I said if you did like what you saw." She repeated.

"Oh yes, absolutely!" He blurted out, encouraged by the sudden change in her tone.

"What did you like?" She asked the confused young man again.

"You are very beautiful and very.....very....." He stopped not knowing if he should utter the word in front of his mother.

"Very what?" She insisted.

"Very very sexy." He finished his sentence blushing badly.

"You are not going to spy on me anymore, right?" She asked.

"No, no....never again." He quickly replied.

"Why you don't find me sexy anymore?" She was enjoying teasing her boy.

He was really getting confused at her double talk and was at a loss to reply.

"Okay this is the deal," She told her son, "I'll reward you for being forthcoming with me. I'll show you my body and you have to promise me you will never spy on me again and you'll not talk about it with anybody."

His eyes popped wide and his jaws dropped. He could not believe what he just heard.

"Is it a deal or what?" An impatient Anjana asked her son.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! Anything you say." He was just able to mumble.

"Oh, one more thing," She continued, "fact remains that I'm still your mother. So we have to adhere to one simple rule, no touching just looking."

He nodded his head up and down and eagerly looked at her hand which moved to her chest where the knot holding her towel was. With one swift motion she untied her towel and threw it to the floor.

Dipak's eyes glued to her breasts. They were large, stood firmly defying gravity and completely filled up her chest. The dark brown areolas was almost inch and a half in diameter, looked very enticing against her fair skin. Her nipples had already became very hard and stood erect almost quarter of inch over her areolas.

He wanted to lick those nipples very badly but remembered the rule, no touching just looking. But he was getting more comfortable and little bit daring as he had escaped any kind of severe punishment. He looked at her naked mother intently for a glimpse off her pussy. He could not see anything as she was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs crossed.

"Have you seen enough?" She teased.

"Ma, I can not see, you know....." He did not mention the word pussy but insinuate it by looking down between her crossed legs.

A chill ran throw her spine and tickled her pussy. He wanted to see the most intimate part of her body.

"I don't think that will be such a good idea." She softly replied without much conviction.

"But you yourself said, no touching just looking.' A desperate Dipak took one last shot, "I think looking at your ......I mean showing me your......should be part of that deal."

"Okay, a deal is a deal." She replied as if she was doing it very reluctantly.

She lay herself down and opened her legs. For the fist time he was able to look at her complete naked body. His wide eyes focused exclusively on her pussy. Her outer pussy lips were fat and swollen red. Slightly darker inner lips were peeking out from her folds. Her pussy juice was slowly oozing out of her hole making it glistened.

He wanted to see her pussy from another angle like last Saturday and begged his mother, "Ma can you turn over, please!"

Anjana was so excited that she was beyond any kind of control. She just turned over as he asked. Dipak was mesmerized looking at her inverted pussy. Few lines of juices began streaking downwards along her thighs. Her ass globes were tight and very rounded. Her puckered ass hole was dark brown and crinkled. He thought for a second that her puckered hole was winking at him.

His cock was throbbing within the confinement of his shorts and was about to explode. He quickly got up and ran out of the room towards his bathroom. His inexperience failed him to recognize his mother's vulnerability and that her starving pussy was on fire and was ready for taking.

With a big sigh she inserted two of her fingers in her dripping hole and began masturbating.

"How would his penis feel inside my pussy?" A very horny Anjana thought to herself.

*****

The week passed without any incident. Only thing Dipak was thinking if she would let him see her naked again. Within a week he had transformed into a totally new person. Whenever he closed his eyes he could see no other woman but his mother. He kept on masturbating in her used panties thinking about her naked pussy and her voluptuous boobs.

On her part Anjana enjoyed teasing her son immensely. Exposing herself in front of an admiring man was very erotic. It was the most exciting thing she had done in a long time. It fueled her masturbation session for the entire week. Occasionally questions of morality or taboo sin tried to dampen her enthusiasm. But her strong libido quickly drowned them in the abyss of her mind. She was ready to rid of her lifetime sexual frustration.

Saturday morning after her husband left, Anjana sat in the inside verandah pretending to read the newspaper. She was wearing only a silk robe and nothing inside. She had tied the robe very loosely showing her deep cleavage. Her nipples were already hard pressing against soft fabrics of her robe, making their presence known. She was rubbing her clit by squeezing her vulva with her legs. Interior of her pussy became moist and slippery in no time.

She was ready to begin the tease game. She laughed when she saw Dipak moved around her few times.

"Are you spying on me?" She asked him next time he came around.

"No, I am not." He blushed a little bit.

She decided to tease him further. She sked, "Some of my panties are missing. Do you know anything about it?"

He blushed more and his face turned red but he did not reply.

"I assume the answer is yes then." Failing to get a response she surmised, "So tell me what you do with my panties? Remember, no lies."

"I, I...." He fumbled badly and was unable to form a sentence.

"I know what you do with my panties, Dipak." She smiled at him teasingly, "How many times do you masturbate a day, Dipak?"

"Two three times." He almost whispered.

"Do you think about me when you masturbate?" She continued with her teasing.

"Yes!" He whispered again.

"You know that's very naughty," She winked at him, "I'm your mother not your wife or girl friend. But I am also very flattered that you find your old mother sexy."

Dipak again did not know how to answer to his mother's teasing and open flirting.

While teasing her son, Anjana felt her strong libido was taking over. Urge to do something more erotic was overwhelming her.

"Do you want to see me naked again, Dipak?" Anjana asked a stunned Dipak.

He almost choked before replying , "Oh, yes.... very much so!"

"Hold on there just a second mister, last time you saw me naked, today I want to see you naked. Don't you think turnaround is fair play?" She smiled at him in a slutty way, "So come over in front of me like a good boy and take your cloths off."

Dipak came over in front of his mother. Standing only couple feet away from her he took his tee shirt off. Anjana put her fingers inside his shorts and pulled it down. Last time she saw him naked was about a decade ago. A lot had changed over these years, namely the thing hanging between his well muscled legs.

"That thing," She pointed towards his flaccid manhood, "does not it grow any bigger?"

Dipak was trying to overcome his shyness of being naked for the first time in front of a woman since he had grown up. His mother's question gave him an opening he was looking for.

"It does," He replied with a sheepish smile, "if it sees you naked. Then it will grow really big."

Dipak was proud of his member. He knew he was bigger than most guys of his age.

His mother stood up and said, "Oh yeah! Why did not you say so?"

She dropped her robe and stepped out of it. Mother and son became naked in front of each other for the first time.

Waves of excitement ran through him by looking at her sexy naked body as his eyes dropped down to her luscious, bobbing breasts and kept moving further down her body. He gawked down at her neatly trimmed pussy glistening in the bright day light.

And just like magic his limp organ began to steer, appreciating something it had seen to its liking. It grew and grew and pointed upward in an angle.

"Wow!" She thought, "It's a monster."

Even though married for almost 19 years she had never witnessed her husband's penis this close up. She had caught glimpses of it occasionally. Her husband, when he used to fuck her, long long time ago, used to do so in the dark. There was no foreplay or tender loving touches. Her husband was a very old fashioned person when it came to sex. Oral sex or foreplay were not in his vocabulory. He used to insert his penis in her vagina and the whole thing would be over in 2 to 3 minutes before she even had a chance to warm up.

She did not have to be a genius to figure out her son's penis was much much bigger than his father's. She admired the throbbing cock jutting out of his hairy groin.

"How big it is?" She asked with a gasp.

He became very happy and proud that his mother liked his fuck tool. He knew exactly how big it was but decided to tease her. Two could play this game he thought.

"Never measured it, " He lied with a straight face, "is it too small?"

"On the contrary," She replied, "you have a very good looking penis."

"Stay right there," He told her, "I have an idea."

He retreated to his bedroom and came back with a ruler.

Every step he took, his penis jumped up and down. Her eyes gawked down at the dancing cock and she could not tear her gaze away from it. Slowly but surely his penis was having a hypnotizing effect on her.

"Why don't you measure it." Grinning ear to ear he handed her the ruler.

He was certainly gaining upper hand on the situation. He got his mother right where he wanted. He would like to see how she was going to measure without touching his cock. And once she touched his member the no touching rule would go out the window. A thrill of unimaginable anticipation shivered through him. Prospect of fucking his mother and losing his virginity began to look brighter and brighter by every passing second.

She remembered the no touch rule. "The rules are meant to be broken." She thought to herself, specially when a menacing cock staring at you. She knelt down in front of him and placed one of her palms at the underside of her son's throbbing cock. It started throbbing even more at her touch. She placed her other palm and covered his manhood entirely as if to make it steady.

"Measure it." A very excited Dipak asked in a hoarse voce and with a very dry mouth.

"Almost eight inches," She exclaimed, "and you are not done growing up yet."

The heat emanating from that big cock sent waves of passion through her body. It looked beautiful and very powerful at the same time. Then she saw a bubble of clear liquid pre-cum spewed out of his tiny slit and soiled her palm.

She remembered all her fantasies. Her son merged with her fantasy lover and they had just become one and the same. By touching his manhood she had crossed the line and there was no turning back now. Just like in her fantasy she lowered her mouth and licked the sticky clear pre-cum oozing out from the narrow slit of his shaft. Her first ever taste of pre-cum evaporated any inhibition she might have left within her. She opened her mouth and slowly pushed her open mouth along the length of his rod. She grabbed his ass cheeks tightly as his rod hit her throat and she buried her nostril into his hairy groin smelling the sweet aroma of his youthful body.

Dipak could not believe his mother just engulfed his entire cock into her mouth. He pumped one of his fists in the air with excitement. He did not have any prior experience in this regard but he remembered the porno movie. He grabbed her silky hair covered head and slowly began fucking her mouth. Her virgin mouth found a rhythm and began working magic on his virgin cock.

"Ma, I am going to cum." He warned his mother as he felt his surging semen about to explode out of his swollen balls.

She lightly touched his balls and slurred with her mouth full with his meat, "That's okay baby, I want to taste you."

His cock head swelled up. He felt his hot thick cum, like hot lava had begun its upward journey through the pulsing veins towards its peak, sending shivering sensation. He grabbed her head tight to his groin and grunted loudly as first of his cum shots hit her throat.

She moaned as hot, thick and gooey man juice began running down her throat for the first time ever. She liked the newly discovered bitter sweet taste of his potent seed. Before she could swallow it all, another volley hit and filled up her mouth. She was surprised at the high volume of his juice and almost choked. Her cheeks ballooned up as she tried to keep all his spewing juice inside. Somehow she managed to swallow all of it and got ready for the next shot. She got more comfortable as each subsequent shots was less in volume. She let her tongue swim in his juice and began to savor more and more her newly acquired taste. With a little shake he emptied the last drop of his cum in her mouth.

"Yes, one fantasy fulfilled many more to go." She thought as she finally let go of his ass globes. She had gripped them so tight that all of his fingers left visible imprint on his tight buttocks. His cock slowly limped out of her mouth.

He was ecstatic and felt like he on top of the world or at least on top his mother. He knew he could do anything with her now including fucking her.

"Ma, you broke the no touch rule." He told her playfully, "You have to be punished."

"Yes, I have been a bad girl, very bad girl," She agreed without hesitation, "punish me now."

He gently pushed her down on the couch. Her breasts were his main fixation for that moment. He was dying to touch them and suck them from the very first time he saw them.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth and began sucking it. With his other hand he grabbed the other breast and began fondling it.

"Not much has changed." Anjana laughed silently. She remembered when he was a baby he used do the same thing. He used to suckle one nipple and put his other tiny hand on her other tit, as if to protect it. At that time his baby mouth could just barely fit her nipples, now it almost engulfed half of her breast. He moved between her nipples. He was acting like a kid who just got a free pass to a candy store. He soon made her entire breasts soaking with his saliva.

All the while Anjana was rubbing and fingering her hot vagina. She wanted him to take the next step.

"It's time to fulfill the next fantasy." She thought.

She wanted his tongue on her pussy. She wanted his tongue to suck her engorged clitoris.

She pushed his head downward letting him know her desire. He got the message right away.

He moved between her legs. Again recalling the DVD movie he lowered his mouth on her pussy. He thought he was familiar with her pussy smell through sniffing her panties, but in reality her real pussy smell was more potent and even more intoxicating.

He was mesmerized by her swollen womanhood and was drawn to it like moth to fire. He began licking her pussy mimicking the way the guy in the movie. She squealed at touch of his tongue on her pussy and spread her legs even wider giving him unfettered access. This was a unfamiliar territory for both of them. But he was making good working progress and learning quickly the art of pleasing a woman through cunnilingus. He spread her labia wide and found her marble size throbbing clit. Instinctively he lowered his mouth and began sucking her very sensitive nub.

"Oh god! Yes baby lick it....." She pushed her groin up into his mouth, "Put your finger inside me, oh yes."

Dipak put couple fingers inside her sopping vagina and began finger fucking her. Her tight hole gripped his fingers tightly and began climbing up and down. Her whole body convulsed and she exploded into a massive orgasm. She squirted her cum all over his face.

Dipak not only became awestruck by the ferocity of her climax, his face was drowned with her pussy juice. Her creamy juice was dripping down from his nose, chin and cheeks.

"Oh poor baby," Anjana cooed, "let me clean you up."

She pulled his face towards her and started licking her own pussy juice from his face. The thought of eating a woman's pussy again entered her mind even for a brief moment. For now, she licked clean her juice from his face. Then there mouth locked into their first sensuous kiss.

Dipak's cock was rock hard again. While they were kissing, it was poking around her groin area.

"Ma, can I......?" He asked without finishing the sentence.

"Yes baby, you sure can." She wanted his hard tool inside her in a worst possible way.

She grabbed hold off his cock and placed the head at the entrance of her leaking and willing vagina.

"Now push it in honey." She asked him wantonly.

Just like that he was inside his mother's pussy. He was amazed only one week ago it was so highly inconceivable, now it was actually happening; he was really fucking his mother. His penis parted her vagina and easily slid into her tight but very slippery love hole. She moaned out loudly welcoming the huge intruder. She had never taken anything so big into her vagina. Her vagina stretched in every direction accommodating his sliding tool.

Sensation of her tight pussy around his cock was so very incredible, he could not describe it. He wanted to prolong this sensational feeling for a long time. And the fact that his mother had sucked him off few minutes ago was surely going to help with his staying power.

"Ma, your pussy is so tight. Did I really come out of this hole?" He asked jokingly.

"Yes baby, you sure did. You are the biggest thing that ever came out of my pussy and now your cock is biggest thing that is fucking me." She replied, "Now my pussy is all yours again."

"What about Baba?" He asked showing some jealousy.

"Your Baba does not fuck me anymore." She assured her son, "Now stop talking and fuck me harder."

He began pounding into her pussy but still could not believe he was actually fucking his mother. Even though it was his first fuck, the blow job and talking with his mother had relaxed him a lot. He began to gain confidence in his ability to physically satisfy a matured and sexy woman like his mother.

Beaming with his new found confidence he told his mother, "Ma, let's change position. I want to fuck you from behind."

Anjana remembered his fascination with her back side. This would be a new experience for her too she thought as her husband had always fucked her only in missionary position. Without any hesitation, she excitedly raised herself on all fours, wiggling her ass up in the sky in front an admiring Dipak.