Horror at Hellmund-Winchere Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSand
MrSand
22 Followers

What did the damn things want? To rape her? That was impossible, they were just bugs! Yet here they were, in all sense of the word, fucking her.

Stacy tried standing again, but her legs felt weak. The slugs in her vagina began to spin around, their motions causing her hips to spasm in pleasure. Several more orgasms flowed through her body, she unable to stop it.

Stacy's eyes filled with tears as she knew she was beaten. The bugs had won, and she was their prize. She nearly screamed when she saw countless more green forms crawling towards her from under the frame of the shed.

III

Jackie met Mrs. Antonia while emerging from the showers. The older woman was incredibly beautiful: long, shiny black hair, gorgeous green eyes, and a movie-star face. She wore a classy black suit, and her long shapely legs were clad in black stockings. Her full, pink lips smiled slightly, as if in a small sneer. Jackie felt somewhat weird being in her grand prescence, dripping wet from the recent bath and wearing nothing but a towel.

"Well, well," said Mrs. Antonia, "You must be Ms. Jaqueline Pierce, the new student."

Jackie nodded dumbly in answer. The teacher held out her elegant hand, and Jackie cautiously shook it. The woman's touch was smooth and warm, the grip strong yet soft. Mrs. Antonia's eyes locked onto her own, and Jackie found herself averting her eyes from those fierce green orbs.

"I do hope you are enjoying your time here, Ms. Pierce." Mrs. Antonia's thumb began to rub teasingly against Jackie's knuckles, causing a slight tingle to travel slowly down her arm. She blushed and retracted her hand from the teacher's firm handshake. Mrs. Antonia's smile broadened, and said, "Well, I think we shall see more of each other again very soon. Goodbye Ms. Pierce. Till next time."

The older woman turned around and walked luxiouriously out of the bathrooms, her elegant form disappearing behind the exit door. Jackie was left alone, shaking slightly.

Two nights later, Jackie found herself unable to sleep. She was alone in her dormitory room, since Elizabeth was spending the weekend visiting her family. It was unbearably hot; even though she wore nothing but a thin silk nightgown, sweat caked her body. No matter how hard she tried, Jackie could not fall asleep.

After what seemed like hours, Jackie turned on her bedside lamp and gave up the attempt to sleep. She stepped out of bed and began to pace around the room, hoping to tire herself to sleep. This soon began to bore her, and without knowing it, she began to snoop around Elizabeth's things.

At first Jackie merely looked at a few photos on Elizabeth's nightstand. Then she began to go through Liz's desk drawers. Finding nothing interesting there, Jackie looked through her room mate's dresser drawers. After some minutes of searching through Elizabeth's expensive clothing, Jackie came upon a strange item in her underware drawer. It was long, black and smooth; only after a few minutes did Jackie recognize what it was.

She burst out into a fit of stiffled laughter, as she held Elizabeth's sex toy in her hand.

"My, my," she said to herself ", I'll never look at Lizzie the same way again."

As Jackie began to put the rediculous thing back in its place with Liz's underware, a rush of desire affected her. The dildo felt warm and smooth in her hands. Jackie ran her palms curiously up and down the shaft. She suddenly wondered how many times Elizabeth had used it to pleasure herself. Did she rub its tip along her legs, did she place it snuggly between her massive breasts, did she go all the way and fuck it?

Jackie's breasts and loins ached to know. She held the sex toy closer to her face. Its smooth, rubbery texture carressed her cheeks, eyelids, and lips. She held it underneathe her nostrils and inhaled. Is that soft, salty aroma Elizabeth? Without even knowing it, her tongue emerged from between her lips and ran itself along its long length. The dildo tasted of rubber, and something else, something.... spicy. Is that how Liz tastes? Jackie moaned and took the whole length of the toy into her mouth. Her lips sucked hungrilly at the rubber lover; her tongue caressed its tip. Her hands left the dildo in her mouth and went down to strip off her sweat-soaked nightgown. It traveled slowly down her body, the silk caressing her skin as it fell.

Jackie, now naked, jumped into Elizabeth's bed. She threw off the heavy blanket, and lay herself onto Liz's silk sheets. Jackie rested her head on the soft pillows, and wondered if Liz's breasts were this soft. She removed the black sex toy from her mouth and ran its wet tip down her neck and across her body. Her nipples hardened as the dildo passed the valley between her breasts; the toy continued southwards, across her belly, past the forest of pubic hair, and down her soft thighs. Her body tingled from the caress.

A cool breeze suddenly blew across Jackie's nude body like a cold, giant tongue. She realized then that her window was open, and with the light on anybody outside could see what she was doing. Frankly, she didn't care. Let whoever wants to watch, what did it matter as long as she made love to this wonderful tool which Elizabeth had made love to. The prospect of a peeping tom also exited her, making the ache in her loins even greater.

Jackie couldn't take it anymore. Slowly, she rubbed the tip of the sex toy against the lips of her labia; the tiny pleasurable sensations it caused raced up and down her body. Jackie clenched her teeth and gripped the tool with both hands. she spread her legs and slowly inserted the long shaft into her dripping vagina, relishing the ecstasy erupting from between her legs. She pushed it inside her, slowly, further and further, until it wouldn't go in any more. An orgasm exploded within her when the dildo became fully inserted. Jackie whimpered softly as the waves of the orgasm rocked her body.

Still hungry for more, Jackie turned over in the bed and raised herself on her hands and knees. With her right hand, she reached beneathe herself and grabbed the part of the shaft protruding from her vagina. She began to move the toy in and out of herelf while her left hand stroked her breasts. She buried her face into Elizabeth's soft pillows and smelled the sent of her room mate's hair.

Jackie's hips began to move along with the rythm of the dildo. The black pole moved effortlessly through her drenched hole, causing a slight squelch each time it pulled out. Jackie moved it slowly at first, allowing her orgasm to build up. In time, the toy began to move like a piston, slashing into and out of Jackie's opening like a dagger. Each stab brought Jackie closer to her goal. Her left hand rubbed hard at her breasts, each finger squeezing a taut nipple. Jackie moaned against the pillow, their softness masking her cries of pleasure. She was close, so close.

Her right hand moved the black dildo mercillessly into herself. The squelching noise was louder now, and sounded off everytime the rubber tool pulled out. Her labia was foamy, and drops of her love juices began to stain the silk bedsheets. Jackie bit into the pillow as the waves of pleasure began to mount, almost.... almost....

"Oh god!" A powerful orgasm erupted inside her, causing her vaginal muscles to spasm and spit out Elizabeth's sex toy. Jackie falls exhaustedly onto the bed, more sweat soaked than before. She writhes on top of the sheets for two full delirious minutes before the orgasm passes and finally ends. She falls asleep on her room mate's bed, covered in sweat and vaginal secretions.

The dildo lays on the floor at the foot of the bed where it landed, creating a dark stain on the otherwise clean carpet.

Jackie had a hell of a time cleaning up the next morning. First, she cleaned the black dildo, washing it in warm water from her small wash basin. She returned it to Elizabeth's underwear drawer, a chill of guilt running down her spine.

Liz's bedsheets had to be replaced; Jackie's bodily secretions had soaked right through them and onto the mattress. The sheets were shoved in the laundry shute and replaced with new ones. Lastly, to her disgust, she had to scrub the stain off the carpet. It took a long time to clean, since the fluid had soaked into the fabric. Even when her work was done, there was still a very visible stain.

Jackie sighed. "Fuck it." She needed a bath.

Mr. Green squeezed Sheila's left breast tighter as she began to suck harder on his cock. The slurping sounds coming from her mouth echoed around the empty class room. No one was left in the chemistry class except for the instructor, seated at his chair, and his young student, bent over the armrest with her face in his lap.

Mr. Green's grunts became louder as Sheila increased the pace. Her head began to bob up and down faster as her mouth and tongue worked their magic on his weakening member. Mr. Green's right hand grabbed her hair, forcing Sheila to slow down, while his other hand left her tender breasts to lift her skirt. His fingers grasped her buttocks before slipping lower. Sheila moaned involuntarily as a finger entered her.

Green began to move her head faster, signalling his imminent orgasm. Sheila sucked even harder, her tongue moving like a serpent; she just wanted this ordeal to end already. As Green neared, he began to thrust his fingers deeper into her. Sheila cursed her body's weakness as waves of pleasure began to emanate from her womb; she didn't want to come.

Suddenly, Green let out a soft squeal, and hot, foul tasting liquid flooded Sheila's mouth. She was sure to swallow every drop, just like the old bastard liked it. As he came, Green gently pinched Sheila's clitoris, causing the girl to orgasm. She moaned, and tried not to bite down on the shrinking dick still in her mouth.

"Did you come?" asked Mr. Green.

Sheila nodded. "So it's settled?" Her mouth felt dry and sticky. "I'm getting an A, right?"

"Sure, hon. That's our deal. See you next time."

Sheila took that as her que and got up. She smoothed her skirt before leaving the classroom. She quickly headed for the student bathroom and its sinks.

Once inside, she ran towards the white porcelein sink and spit savagely into it. A thick string of saliva and semen hung out of her mouth. Sheila turned on the faucet and watched the water wash away the white liquid. After all the spit and come had gone down the drain, she took a handful of cool water into her mouth to rinse it out. She spat savagely and began to wash her face. She felt soiled and broken.She hated this place.

"Do you now?"

The voice startled Shiela out of her thoughts. She whirled around, water from the sink splashing everywhere. Leaning on one of the stalls was the tall lithe form of Mrs. Antonia. Sheila suppressed a frightened shriek and tried to back away from the teacher, but her escape behind was blocked by the rows of sinks.

"Is it the school's fault that you can't pass chemistry? Is it the school who told you to go suck off your teacher's dick to get a good grade? Well?"

Sheila was frozen in absolute terror. Tears welled in her eyes as the teacher's bright green eyes burned into hers. She tried to speak, but was unable to get the words out.

Mrs. Antonia crossed her arms and smiled. "Do I have to discipline you again, my dear? Because if I do, then I assure you, our second session won't be as pleasant as our first."

Sheila was crying now. She slid down to the floor racked in hysterrical sobs.

The teacher licked her pink lips and uncrossed her arms. Her black clad form took a step closer towards the frightened girl. Sheila backed away in panic, attempting to find refuge under the row of sinks. She was whimpering pathetically now, her mind a cloud of absolute fear at the terror to come. The memory of her first "discipline session" with the teacher was still fresh in her mind; she did not wish to relive it.

Mrs. Antonia kneeled next to the quiverring form. She smiled at the crying girl and reached out towards the teary face. Sheila flinched as if expecting a blow, but all the teacher's delicate hand did was carress the short red hair framing her face.

"P-please ma'am," Sheila said at last between whimpers, "I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, please, please, please don't hurt me!"

The teacher's smile turned predatory, showing the white teeth, which were almost as white as the porcelein sinks. Her green eyes traveled slowly along the girl's helpless form sprawled under the sinks. "Are you telling me what to do, Sheila? Huh? Is that what you're doing?"

"No! NO! Please! I wasn't," she shrieked when the teacher's hand dropped to touch her left thigh. "Please, Mrs. Antonia, please, no! I'll do anything you want, but not this! Please, don't do this, not again, I'm begging you, please, please Please!"

Mrs. Antonia's delicate yet strong hand moved roughly up and down the inside of Sheila's left thigh. "You are such a slut, Sheila. You do know that don't you? You send out all the signals to everybody, getting them all hot and bothered. You walk around, tits and ass hanging out, waiting to get fucked. I think you need another lesson." Her voice took on the dangerous deepening quality Sheila knew too well. She tried to break away and run, but the teacher's other hand grasped her hair in its iron grip. "Where the fuck do you think you're going, huh?"

Sheila tried to scream, but her voice wouldn't respond. She was too frightened to move now, knowing it was too late, that the woman was going to do to her what she did before. She would be powerless against the teacher's inhuman assault, and her only hope of avoiding the prolonged torment was to faint as she did before.

"Oh, no! Don't even think of blacking out again you little bitch!" Her voice grew more menacing, her eyes seemed to burn in green fury. "If you do, I'll rip out your insides through that wet little cunt of yours!" The teacher's hand plunged into the inner folds of her skirt, the fingers seeking her vulnerable clitoris. When they found the sensitive little nub, she squeezed it painfully between forefinger and thumb.

Sheila screamed in pain until Mrs. Antonia relaxed her grip. "Please..." she whimpered, desperately hoping that her pleas would save her from this demon's wrath. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'msorry, Imsorry, ImsorryImsorryImsorry..."

A malicious chuckle burst forth from Mrs. Antonia's lovely throat. "Oh, you're gonna be a lot sorrier by the time I'm done with you, you little cunt." Her face drew closer to the frightened girl's ear as she whispered, "Remember last time, huh, darling? Remember how you screamed and begged and cried? Well, what I'm gonna do to you now will make that seem like a finger fuck. You're gonna wish you were dead."

With those words, Mrs. Antonia dragged the screaming hysterical girl out from under the sink. Sheila struggled and thrashed about wildly, but all was futile. The beautiful teacher gripped her with inhuman strength, dragging her over to the far side of the bathroom wall where a door not there previously had suddenly appeared. She yanked the door open and threw the screaming girl into the darkness beyond.

"This is for your own good, Sheila." She smiled and then entered the dark and shut the door. Moments later the portal vanished into the whiteness of the linoleum wall.

IV

"Did any of you guys see Sheila?"

"No. I haven't seen her for a while." Jackie watched as Elizabeth's perfect form went from the door and casually sat down on her bed. It had been a full day since Liz had come back, but Jackie was still worried that her roommate would notice the different bedclothes, or worse, the dark stain at the foot of her bed.

"I haven't seen her, either," said Clarrissa. She and Joanne were working together with Jackie on an economics report. All three wanted desperately for something to break the tedium of their work. Thankfully, the subject of the missing Sheila would do just fine.

"Why, what's up?" asked Joanne.

Elizabeth sighed. "Oh, nothing. I was just supposed to meet her this morning to work on our joint chemistry paper, but she didn't show up. I asked around for her, but she seems to have dissappeared." She made herself more comfortable on the bed by lying down on her side; this position gave Jackie, who was seated near the bed on the writing table, an excellent view of Liz's ample bosom which she peeked through the open top buttons of her roommate's blouse. Jackie quickly averted her gaze, and had to fight with all her strength not to look again.

"Hey, come to think of it, Harriet Carter's gone too," said Joanne.

"A lot of people have dissappeared lately," added Clarrissa. "Lilian from my Biology class, Janette Yi from two doors down, that creepy gardener..."

"You're right," said Elizabeth, "and Stacy Miller is missing, too."

Silence followed as the four young women digested the information.

"What about you, Jackie?" asked Joanne suddenly. "Did you notice anyone missing, lately?"

"W-wwhat?" Jackie had been staring at Elizabeth's cleavage and hadn't been listening that closely. "No, no. I didn't, um, notice anything." Her face turned bright red from embarrassment; thankfully, no one seemed to have noticed.

"Well, whatever's going on, we should keep our eyes open. Agreed?"

Everyone nodded at Clarrissa's suggestion.

Two days passed, and Clarrissa was alone in the locker room of the gymnasium. It was about ten in the evening, and she was alone in the building. Clarrissa was changing out of her uniform and into her bathing suit to practice some laps in the pool. As a rule, she prefferred to swim alone, and was granted permission to practice after the pool's usual hours.

She had just removed her bra when she heard a noise behind her. She whirled around at the sound, her hands and arms flipping up to cover her naked flesh. There was nothing but lockers behind her in the dimly lit room.

"Hello?" Her voice was scratchy from fear, an emotion she rarely felt. Clarrissa wrapped a towel around herself before looking around the locker room. It came to her attention that although the gymnasium was the newest structure in the school, built less than fifteen years ago, it still looked and felt old and dreary.

After her search turned nothing up, Clarrissa continued to change her clothing. As she pulled down her skirt, she had the strangest feeling that she was being watched. Clarrissa quickly abandoned the thought, knowing that such a feeling was unfounded and just the result of fear. She quickly stripped off her underwear and donned a tight black bathing suit. The one-piece fit her thin, athletic body like a second skin; in fact, many would have thought her not wearing anything at all. The material clung to every curve tightly; her nipples and pubic mound were very visible.

Clarrissa performed some brisk warmup excercises before exiting the locker room. As she entered the pool area, the same nagging suspicion that she was being watched reemerged.

She stood at the edge of the indoor Olympic-sized pool and looked around the area. Since it was afterhours, the pool was dark except for a few warning lights in the water and exit doors. Clarrissa saw nothing suspicious at all four corners of the room, yet the feeling still pestered her. Someone else was here and watching her.

She scratched at her short hair, agitated at herself. It was nonsense to be feeling such things; she had swum her laps dozens of times afterhours before. It was perfectly safe. So, why would she be aftaid now?

Clarrissa took another cursory glance around the pool. No one else was here.

Feeling shaken but indignant at finishing her practice laps, she let out a long breath before stepping into the water. The liquid was pleasantly warm as she dipped her foot in. Feeling comforted by the warmth, Clarrissa climbed into the pool using one of the metal side ladders. As the warm water enveloped her body, all the fears she had before vanished and she began to swim her laps.

MrSand
MrSand
22 Followers