All Comments on 'Horse-cock Girl Ch. 07'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What kind of a Colt . . .

was in Lucy's future :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Noooooo

You can't finish it! :',(

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYalmost 11 years ago
Great Work

I liked your story. Unlike most here it had plot and tha is what set it apart from the rest. Not my 'normal' read but a story line that drew me in none-the-less. Although I didn't see a position I was expecting. A train with Scarlet in the middle, Amy behind her, and Lucy up front, dick to pussy for everyone.

Loved the ending. Happy endings with marriage and all parties still involved with each other are nice.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In a future chapter

if you ever write, it would be cool to see the girls exploring if Amy or Scarlett could get Lucy pregnant; if they wanted to.

But othervise, great story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

:Hoping for more of this genre. Loved it. I am a woman and would love to meed any or all of these women for the night(s) of my life.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really hope this isnt the end

Ths is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. I really hope you continue it. One thing I'd really like to see is Scarlet fucking Amy in the ass while Amy fucks her wife. I also like the idea of Lucy getting pregnant. Even if you don't continue this, I quite like hermaphrodites, and I hope you write more with them in the future.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
why is Amy stil a virgin??

Just becaust she grew a cock her pussy did not go away Need to have Scarlet take her pussy cherry. Then let the girls get pregnet. I gess Scarlet wouuld have to do it as Amy would not be able to sire any children.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Lovely Erotic-to-the-Max Love Story!

3 Women with Complete Love and Trust of Each Other is something few others will truly have! The Wild Sex because of Their Unique Equipment makes IT Special for Each and Every One of Them! Congratulations on a VERY Special Story! How about one more Chapter where Amy is DP"d by Scarlet and Lucy? That Big 8 Incher should fill Her Very Full, and Lucy's has Purrfect Lips for Her End! Just a thought?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shadowduster

Neither of the girls should be able to get pregnant because Amy's DNA was affected that means she is completely sterile and scarlet because she is a hermaphrodite doesn't have the right organs but a combination of both which makes her sterile aswell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still gets better every time!

Seriously this story is amazing I still love it! It is number one out of all 10 of my favorite stories on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell check

Please, please after you spend the time to write a story you want everyone to read use spell check.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Anal Cherries

So, only Lucy lost her anal cherry? Scarlet coulda easily done Amy, and Amy done Scarlet. Especially since it did not take long for Lucy to be spit-roasted and double penetrated. Coulda drafted the Lab Chief Researcher to help make Lucy Air-Tight! Hard to believe they were in an exploratory threesome and it took a year for Scarlet to lose her hymen!

Nice Sci-Fi story ... but the Lab shoulda been brought back into the story at least once, if for nothing else to verify that the DNA mutation was still in full place.

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
Best one yet

Found my new favorite category here on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO KEEP YOUR READERS

QUITE A TURN ON. HOPE YOU WRITE MORE ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT HERMAPHRODITES BUT KNOW LITTLE. I DO KNOW THEY ARE OUT THERE BUT WHAT YOU SEE MOST OFTEN ARE TS.TV. THANKS FOR THE STORY. I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON LITEROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but you obviously lost the story.

I could tell you were running out of ideas on what to do next, probably because you put the ladies in a loving committed relationship - not a whole lot to work with at that point. You are a good writer though, so as soon as you have further ideas on where to take it, this story will still draw a crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lover of big cocks

Love all the story. You are a great story teller I hope you write some more soon. My bf has a big cock and he loves pounding me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nicly done

i was just surprise that no one got pregnant. that is the only thing missing i think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

A great story with a happy ending.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Brilliant !

Great story, nice characters and best of all it was finished !

With so many stories on here being abandoned by the author, to find one that actually has an ending is such a nice change.

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 07:" - Well, it appears that all my fetishes, images, wishes, etc., etc., that I delineated in the comments of Chapter 06 will go unanswered and/or discussed. They'll gather dust in the outer universe I suppose. Too bad!

This Chapter 07 did have more exciting action than several previous chapters. The writer's abilities do seem to have noticeable improvement--and of course more sexual deeds and actions! And, as we ride off into the sunset.....

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC story. You did an Amazing job on this. I tagged it as a Favorite. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

they should have married scarlet too other wise a great and unique love story . loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for writing such a positive story.

I will freely admit I was just looking for smut, but was really impressed by how wholesome and heartwarming this story was. Definitely not what I was expecting given the story title. Made my day!

Smelda64Smelda64over 2 years ago

Great stories. Hopefully when you decide to write a sequel to Horse-cock girl Amy might have knocked up Lucy and Scarlett.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t any of these cocked girls have pussys?

How do they reproduce?

Inquiring minds want to know.

B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
973 Followers
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES