Hospital Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you."

"Slide your pussy down my body and guide my cock into you."

Her thighs were wet, her belly was wet, my face was wet. Her cunt left a wet trail down my throat, across my chest, over my belly. I expected that I would slip all the way into her on her first thrust. When she pushed, her tight sheath resisted, only two inches penetrated her.

"Oh, God." She pushed again.

Half of me was inside her. Her head was thrown back; her eyes were almost closed, only the whites showed; saliva flowed from the right side of her open mouth and she groaned again.

Her next thrust engulfed all but an inch of me. I could feel the head of my dick pressing against the dimple of her cervix. Still she was wild and loudly ordered, "Damn it, help me. Get all of that cock into me."

I grabbed her hips and timed her next thrust with my own. The pleasurable pain in her face twisted into a quiet scream and her insides clamped hard around my shaft. She sat impaled to the hilt, feeling her body open more for me.

Teri adjusted very quickly and began to ride my cock using long strokes to drive me into her welcoming belly. She learned to rake my cock across her clit, push its head into her g-spot and enjoy the discomfort as its tip bottomed against the entrance of her womb. The pain was just enough to keep her from going wildly over the edge. I curled up and lightly touched my middle finger to her asshole. She pressed her lips to my shoulder and sucked. I pushed my finger. She screamed, bit down, squirted around my cock and drove me back down flat on the bed roughly, pulling my inquisitive finger out of her ass. Her next thrust was even harder driving her over the top again. When she pulled her hips back this time, I held them with my left hand and reached between us, squeezing and teasing her skin-tight clit. She started to push my hand away.

"Fuck me, Teri. Make me fill your belly."

She accepted the clit abuse and started to thrust again. Her coordination was failing; her breathing was rough but she was begging to cum once more. It was time. Time for me to take her control away. Time for her to cum when I say. I grabbed her around the waist and flipped her. When I drove down into her that first time, her body was wide open, spread for me. Her sounds were of pure lust. I felt her cervix kiss at the tip of my cock and ask for my cum. That was so intense I had to pull back but I immediately thrust again across her g-spot searching for another kiss from the mouth of her womb. Again it teased and sucked just the very tip of my cock. Time after time I slapped into her, receiving my maddening nibble each time our pubic bones ground together.

Inside, Teri's body was rippling. She was in an extended orgasm and was rapidly running out of air and energy to maintain her high. I grabbed her hands and put them on her breasts, "Squeeze your nipples."

Four, five, six more thrusts jarred into her. Her fingernails dug into her nipples and pulled. Seven, eight, nine. Teri screamed loud enough to leave my right ear ringing. I recoiled from her attack and pulled my body higher, so my cock would rake across her clit. Loudly, I ordered her, "Scream again, I'll fill you with cum."

She screamed and I began to pump and empty my balls into her sucking cunt. Just a few more thrusts and I collapsed onto her, giving her all my weight. She was drenched in sweat and so was I. Her pussy was still contracting and I could feel it pushing the blood out of my already shrinking cock.

For two or three minutes we laid still, struggling to get our breath back. I recovered more quickly than Teri so I began to kiss all around her face and neck. Her chest was still flushed when I moved down and licked at her overly sensitive nipples. She tried to stay still and keep her hands at her sides. I kissed her belly button, across her hips, the tops of each thigh and pushed her legs open. She resisted. I pushed harder. Teri let me have my way and her swollen red lips opened before me and I could see our combined juices beginning to flow from her slightly gaping hole. I brought her knees up so her feet were flat on the bed. She was watching me appreciate the beauty of her satisfied body. I lowered my face to her and sucked up the white frothy stream that was seeping from deep within her.

"Squeeze your muscles for me."

More flowed from her and I sucked it into my mouth and held it. Her eyes widened when I crawled back up her body and lowered my lips to hers and kissed her. She kept her lips closed tightly. I stroked her neck and pulled down gently on her chin. Ever so slightly she surrendered. I kissed her again and some of our juices flowed from my mouth into hers. She pushed our juices out again. I took two fingers and began to thrust them into her cunt. She gasped but thrust into my fingers and my thumb began to rub her clit. She watched me as I swallowed all that was in my mouth.

She admitted, "I've never swallowed," as her cunt gaped and easily took my fingers. I added a third and put all my efforts on her magic spot. She warned me, "I cannot cum again." I changed nothing. In just a minute she followed those words with, "Oh, my God."

My fingers fucked into her and I moved down again, filling my mouth with what was flowing from her. The wet slipperiness of her was making my head swim. She was getting close and contracting on my fingers. I moved over her face again. Her eyes were almost closed. Soon her hips rose two inches off the bed and stayed suspended there while she searched for release. I brought my lips to hers again. Her lips opened. She was caught up in the depravity and naughtiness that was driving her to another climax. I let some of our juices flow again from my mouth into hers. She swallowed and her eyes opened. I raised my face above hers, still thrusting my fingers into her. Her eyes were glazed, locked on to my lips. I pulled at her chin again and let a stream of our cum slip the few visible inches from my mouth to hers. It strung onto her lower lip and flowed onto her tongue. Her climax started. Bubbles came up through our juices as they puddled deep in her throat. She swallowed, moaned as her climax continued. Her mouth stayed open inviting more of our juices to flow into her. I pushed my fourth finger into her. Her throat was again full of our bubbling white offerings and every muscle in her body was tight and trembling.

Teri's legs closed around my hand signaling that her pussy was too sensitive for my continued thrusts. Her eyes were dreamy when she opened her mouth wider showing me she still held us there. Then she closed her lips and swallowed. My cock jerked against her leg. Her hand grasped it, pulled it and then rubbed the cum that had been hiding in the fleshy tube all over her thigh and belly.

Her eyes closed slowly; her body slipped down relaxing against the bed taking me with it.

Neither of us said a word. I rolled so we were side-by-side, pulling the covers over us. Teri had a leg across mine. Her breasts and belly were tight and warm against my side. Her head was on my chest. My heart was beating in time with hers. Her breathing seemed to be mine. My last waking though was that we would be stuck together when we woke up.

12