All Comments on 'Hostel Encounter'

by dreamweaver705

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
blklthrjktblklthrjktabout 19 years ago
I need to travel more.

Guesds I need to get out more. If I could have an encounter this hot I'd always stay in a hostel! More stories like this...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Different, very well written and extraordinarily erotic.

You made a completely hetero guy like myself want to experience cock at least once.

Love to know what happened to the fiance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How do you know my mind?

As you told the story I forgot about the girl in the other dorm. I was fixated on sucking the cock of the roommate.

luvcuriousluvcuriousover 17 years ago
Wow!

As I sit, naked, hard and wet, I stroke myself very slowly. I've read all of this story and will move on to your letter to me.

You are very, very good at this!

starovastarovaabout 5 years ago
Strangers in the night.

A great and exciting way for strangers to meet and start very detailed and well paced account of a first Blow Job.

In fact a little too much detail for a first encounter. But it makes for a great story.

A little uncertainty might have added apprehension and sexual tension. Swallowing semen the first time is slightly unrealistic. He could have held it in his mouth with nowhere to spit it out in a hostel room for a minute or two, then swallowed it to get rid of it would be more believable.

jehu47jehu47about 4 years ago
got me hard

Great story. Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous